Quest for Cum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I wouldn't give for Edna to be here," Mina said.

"How about me?"

A hand slid across her face to silence her yelp. She turned; it was Li, "What're you doing here?"

"You were taking too long. I came to check on you."

"You were worried about me? That's sweet."

"You saved my life, the least I can do is help," Li said and crouched beside her, breath hitching as she surveyed the camp, "Looks like poachers. What's the plan?"

"Not sure. I want to save her, but there's too many of them around," Mina nodded to Uma.

"Why? It's a Monster. It won't thank you."

"I have to," Mina said.

Li sighed and backed away. She gestured for Mina to follow, "I'll provide a distraction. You get in and out quick. We'll meet outside the town."

Jackson was a little further back. Smart as he was, he could still give away their position. Li's plan was simple; she'd sweep in, rile them up, get on Jackson and lead them away. Meanwhile, Mina just needed to free Uma and get away. Even if they caught on, there'd be two sets of horse tracks to follow. If they were found, it'd only be by a few.

No better time than the present. Mina ducked low behind the tree line, watching for her chance. Li launched herself into the middle of their camp and threw her cloak into one's face, revealing her unusual body, more so even than Mina's own. The strange woman had two distinct bulges up front, and her shirt strained around separate rows of breasts. Three tales stood on end behind her, two like Mina's, but the third resembled a cows. Did people react differently?

Despite the blush on her face, Li went further to show off her distorted form. The poachers were cautious, muttering amongst themselves, stuff about how she 'must be a rare species' and how 'she'd fetch a high price'. As they closed around her, Li whirled around, her tails lashed against faces and hands, while she snatched any weapons that fell. Sufficiently enticed and angered, she led them into the forest. Mina stepped out once they were past earshot.

"Hello again," Mina said as she came to the cart, knife drawn. Uma thrashed at the sight of the blade, terrified shouts muffled by the gag, and her eyes boring deep into Mina's gaze, "Calm down. I'm trying to help. We don't have much time. Either you trust me, or we're both fucked."

Uma stilled her body, though she kept her eyes on Mina's every move. She kept quiet as the ropes around her legs were cut, then leapt up, knocking the smaller futa down, and set into a sprint.

"Wait, it's not safe yet." Mina ran after her. Movement in the bushes. Uma stumbled on a root, distracted by the movement, which she looked toward. One of the poachers stormed through, bow at the ready, arrow trained on Uma's chest. In a flash, Mina was on them, slamming her leg down on them arm with a sickening crunch. She pinned them under her weight and went to knock them out, but they reacted fast and jabbed a dagger into her thigh. Stunned, she was pushed off. Blood ran hot from her wound.

The poacher didn't get far before Uma stomped on their chest. Mina ignored the deathly gurgles and her own pain, shooing Uma away. If the centaur was caught, then her and Li's efforts were meaningless. To her surprise, the Monster slung her onto her back and set into a gallop. Mina tried speaking, but the adrenaline already faded. She pushed down on her wound, using her clothes to stem the flow of blood. Without an immediate threat to distract her, it burned, like every facet of her being converged on the injury. Was it already infected?

Poison was a possibility. She wouldn't know until later, when her eyes would focus better and Uma stopped, which didn't look to be soon. Mina leaned on that powerful back, watching the scenery change and blur together, while sunset turned to a moonless night. Sapped of energy from the earlier excitement, quick as it was, her eyes drifted shut. Uma's rhythmic run lulled her to sleep.

She awoke to a pressure on her leg. No pain to her surprise, just pressure. Mina forced her eyes open to see Uma's face directly overhead, a stern concentration tightening its features. Taking time now, Mina noticed just how young she looked. Undoubtedly younger than her, though she didn't know how Monster Futa counted age. For all she knew, Uma was a grandmother in centaur culture.

"Don't move," Uma said, "It's not too deep, but you should still avoid putting too much weight on it."

"Thank you." Mina winced at her scratchy voice. She laid there, looking around best she could. She didn't recognise where they were, although she suspected the town was a good distance away. Not that she could blame Uma; she'd want to get far away from those poachers as well.

"Why did you help me? You don't owe me anything," Uma said. She folded her legs to sit down, propping Mina against her side.

"You saved me earlier, right? And I still need your help," Mina said.

"I told you. I can't." Uma looked away, that shard of a blush on her face.

"Yeah, I know. But I'm not talking about just that. A friend helped me out. She has my horse as well. And with my leg as is, I won't find them very fast on my own." She didn't like guilting the centaur into helping her, but her options were few. Jackson had all her supplies and she wanted to thank Li properly. Without her, either she or Uma would be dead, enslaved or flayed alive.

"Okay. You should drink something, you lost some fluids."

"Yeah, and I'm feeling pretty full up too." Mina pulled her shirt up, heavy breasts coming into the open. They hadn't leaked much yesterday, as if keeping their milk to themselves while she was in danger, but all it took was a single touch for the flow to start. From there, Mina pulled one to her mouth and latched on.

Uma was right; she needed a drink. Every gulp was the sweetest she'd ever taken, soothing the roughness of her throat and filling her belly in the way few things did. As the pleasure of suckling from herself permeated her body, her dick pushed against its bonds. She hadn't masturbated since before the town.

Lust compelled her to release it. Mina caught the shaft between her breasts, squeezing them around it head and shaft, while she drank from both nipples now. Pre-cum oozed out, coating her tits in a slimy sheen that let them glide up and down, moving in time with her gulps. Droplets of pre got past her lips, their musky sweetness adding to her milk. She couldn't resist moaning.

"What are you doing?"

Mina blinked, the haze of her pleasure drifting away. Her nipples came free with a pop, their creamy bounty splashing elsewhere. A blush crept on her cheeks. She hadn't given any thought to it. Perhaps it was a mixture of need, desire and the excitement of their escape, even so she'd stripped and started drinking from herself without hesitation. Should have moved, she thought.

"Sorry."

"No, it's fine," Uma said and turned away, "Do what you must."

"If you're sure." Though Mina didn't wait. She captured her tits and cock once more, groaning deep in her chest at how the flavours swirled together. The sweetness of her milk, the headiness of her pre and cock on her tongue, all writhing in tandem like decadence personified. She swept her supple muscle across the teats and tip of her cock, whirling the cocktail of fluids around her mouth.

It became less about quenching her thirst and more about satisfying her worsening libido. Every blade of grass against her legs, the soft fur on her back, tiny bumps across her tits and the peculiar, spongy texture of her cock all burned and fuelled the pleasure. She inhaled around them, milk and pre all but gushing down her gullet, and curled in on herself to feel more. Inches of cock and tit-flesh stuffed her maw.

How hadn't she done this already? She had sucked and been sucked, yet never at the same time, and not while her tits were drained of milk as well. This might become her go to method. Her cock juice coated her throat on its way to her stomach, which already felt bloated. Still more came free at her constant sucking, like her balls were bottomless.

So full, she thought as her belly pushed out. It forced her cock away, the friction against her throat only inspiring the next dose of pre to be even thicker, before she crammed it back in. Halfway down was her limit. Not because her back refused, but her gut and breasts got in the way, until she lowered her hips and widened her legs. They splayed out perpendicular to the ground. Her tits and balls sank to the earth, pulling her mouth with them.

Her lips met her sheath seemingly between blinks. A shudder ran up her spine in pleasure, she moaned, vibrating around the shaft, and moved her tongue against it. Like a hot bath after a long day, she never wanted it to end. Doing so gave her a chance to take in just how full she was.

From mouth to stomach, she was stuffed. Her nipples were trapped in her mouth by the sheer girth of her cock, its knot lightly inflated, though not enough to trap her yet. The shaft and spines stretched her throat taut. She felt her heart pounding through it. As if that weren't enough, her neck bulged and was rigid with the shape. She could almost feel it jutting from her chest.

Eventually, however, the pleasure faded. She pulled back, renewing the sensations Her gullet clenched around the shaft, dragging along it, while her chest vibrated with her moans and her lips massaged the withdrawing length. Back down, the friction of her throat against her spines sent trills down her spine. She worked her jaw, massaging her lips around the shaft as it moved. Everything just seemed to fade.

All the worries drowned in milk. Her embarrassment; washed away in pre-cum. The pain from her wound; replaced by pleasure.

"Um... will you be much longer?" Uma asked.

Mina jumped at her voice, extracting every inch from her mouth. A large rope shot out across her face. She licked some up and giggled at the flavour, so rich and heavy and smooth as it rolled across her taste buds. Her hands went to her cheeks in delight.

"Oh! Uh, sorry."

"It's nothing," Uma averted her eyes to her breasts, which jiggled softly with her arm movements, "Just... We should get going soon."

"Right," Mina pouted at her cock, though Uma was correct. Those poachers might still be after them, even if Li slipped away. She just wished she could savour those sensations. Another time, when she wasn't in danger, Mina thought and wrapped her hands around the shaft. She still sucked on the tip, biceps working her tits around it, though with a single goal; to cum.

Already deep into her pleasure, it didn't take long. Telltale signs compelled her to take a deep breath, then plunge down her length, moaning at the pulsations that preceded a powerful gush. Her balls rumbled against the ground. Her stomach bellowed out with seed, splashing into the already full space. The sounds muted as Mina kept cumming and her gut refused to expand anymore, semen rushed up her oesophagus into her mouth and back down her cock. It tasted like heaven.

"Are you alright?" Uma asked once the orgasm ended. Mina leaned against her, panting with a blissful grin on her face.

"Yeah... yeah, I'm fine," Mina said. She was soft, for now, though her top was spattered in cum and a fresh coating of the stuff was on her lips, clinging to her gums and throat. Much as it felt amazing, and tasted even better, she was bloated. Not just her stomach, but every limb, even her head, felt weighed down with all her semen. There wasn't any doubt she'd do that again.

Being a monster-human hybrid might not be so bad.

She blinked at the thought and stood, "We better get going." Her leg chose that moment to give out.

"Climb on," Uma said and nodded to her equine body.

"Are you sure?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"It seems rude. To ride a person," Mina said.

"You think I'm a person?" Uma stared at her.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I?"

"No reason," Uma shook her head with a wry smile, "Get on."

"If you're sure," Mina straddled her with a groan, taking a moment to hold her mouth as her abs squeezed against her belly.

It was peaceful. Uma kept to a gentle trot for Mina's sake, at least until her cum gut decreased. They talked, a new experience for the hybrid. She was used to the rocking of horseback, even secretly enjoyed it against her balls and crotch, but having a conversation with her ride never occurred to her. Wrapping her arms around Uma's toned waist added to the experience.

Edna had been strong and muscular, but soft too. The centaur had a chiselled form, more condensed, with breasts just begging for a squeeze. Mina kept her hands behaved though. Based on what little she knew of Uma, she wasn't one for sexual acts.

"Your friend is very brave," Uma said, "And loyal. Not many would risk themselves for a stranger."

"I wouldn't call her a friend, but she's certainly loyal. Don't think I'd have saved you without her."

"And is she like you? A human futa?"

"I don't know. I only met her recently. She probably got involved with some Futanari."

"People don't grow penises just by having sex with us," Uma explained, "Even your changes are unusual."

"Hmm," Mina thought about her altered body, wondering if her unique gender played a reason, "All manner of things can happen in this world."

"That is true."

They kept going until nightfall. No sign of pursuers. Or Li either. Mina checked her compass, though of course it only pointed her toward Uma, the one Monster she'd met that didn't want to fuck. Not that Mina wanted to have sex with her. The other times had been reluctant, and nice, but necessary. She just needed to convince Uma to cum into the gourd. But the thought wouldn't leave her alone.

She sighed and leaned toward the fire they'd started. It didn't take much for either Ino, Neku or Edna to convince her, even after she realised what a Futa's cum did to her. Besides, Uma had that scent about her, and Mina would be a liar to say that she wasn't curious as to the Monster's cock shape. Uma laid behind her, a supportive warmth, though her genitals were concealed against the earth.

"Can I ask you something?" Mina asked, embers of desire flickering inside her.

"Okay."

"I'll be blunt. Why haven't you tried having sex with me yet? Or masturbate for that matter."

That lovely, almost invisible blush returned to Uma's cheeks. It looked stronger in the firelight, bringing out just how enticing her exotic skin was.

"You don't want me. I understand. I'm strange, aren't I?"

"No! No, it's... you're great. Fantastic. But, I..." Uma nibbled on her bottom lip, "Do, do you want to... with me?"

"I'd be lying if I said 'no', I think." Mina shouldn't want it. She knew exactly what a Futa's cum would do, but her pussy trembled in longing for a hard Monster cock to fill it.

"But I'm a Monster."

"I've met a few of you. Haven't been done wrong by one yet," Mina explained, then turned around, her still plump gut brushing against Uma, who glanced down at it, "It's fine if you want to. I mean, I get your cum for my quest and we have some fun."

"You get two things though," Uma said.

Mina smiled, "Well, not to guilt you, but I did help save your life."

"I saved yours too."

"Damn..." Mina sniffed the air, that scent was thicker now. She grinned and leaned up toward Uma, "You haven't cum in a long time, have you? I can smell how backed up you are."

"It's not easy to do, being a centaur."

"Oh. Yes, I suppose it would. Then I guess you'd be getting something extra from me."

"You're really going to force me."

"No, pretty sure I couldn't anyway. But you smell like you need this and I'm willing."

Uma was silent for several seconds. Then she turned her gaze on Mina and leaned down, so close that her breath washed across the hybrid's face, "Okay."

Their lips brushed an instant later. Just a soft kiss for the moment, then Mina deepened it, pushing her tongue against the centaur's lips, asking for entry. It was granted a second later and she tasted Uma's mouth. A subtle sweetness mixed with the earthy flavours of Uma's dinner. Mina jumped into Uma's arms and wrapped her legs around her waist.

Each separation was shorter than the last. Their every breath was shared, tongues swapping spit back and forth, while hands sought out more of the other to feel. Intoxicating was the feeling of Uma's body, her rigid back contrasted by the luscious bounty of tit-flesh in front, which squished against Mina's own pair. As desire burgeoned, her nipples hardened and rubbed into Uma. Mina ran a hand across where fur met skin, then paused.

"What's that?" She asked and peered around their flattened tits. Something hot and moist was against her fingers, soft like velvet, or a pussy. She blinked, "Oh..."

"Don't stop," Uma sighed, breath tickling her ear.

"Sure." Mina mapped out the shape with her fingertips, from the engorged mons and clit to the oh so soft hole between folds, which spread at her touch. Uma nipped at her earlobe, forcing a sharp inhale through her nose. The scents, Uma's cock and pussy, clashed and melded together to all but drug her. She sagged into Uma's embrace, the world slowly turning.

"Are you alright?" Uma asked.

"Yeah," Mina said, then giggled as she inhaled again. It really was intoxicating. Not like alcohol. She was lucid, in fact, all her senses latched onto the smallest changes; the subtle flexes in Uma's arms, the beating of Uma's heart, the smell of Uma's pussy. No, she wasn't attuned to anything but the half-equine. Or rather, her mind barred anything unrelated.

Uma placed gentle kisses on her neck. Those pecks moved across her collar, over the heavy swell of her breast, already full again, until that long tongue curled around her areolae and nipple. They were sucked into that mouth, teeth massaging her tender flesh.

In return, Mina pushed a pair of fingers inside. She gasped at the heat and tightness of it. The walls clung to her like a virgin, though she only had herself to base that on, a fact that sung to her cock. A chiding hand slapped at her ass when she started grinding. Mina whined, cock held in place, then moaned at the chuckle against her breast. Fingers worked at her juicy rear, sinking deep into her flesh.

"How do we do this?" Uma asked between licks at Mina's glistening nipple.

"What?"

"Do we take it in turns? Or should I..."

"I thought you'd lead," Mina cooed, hands coiling in Uma's crimson ringlets, "All the other Futanari I met did."

"Yes, but... I'm new to this."

Mina had to blink, like that would clear her ears, "You're a virgin?" She clarified.

"Yes."

She'd never expected to be in such a position. Edna and Ino had been so experience, she just expected that of Monster Futanari. With them, she might as well have been a passenger on a runaway carriage. Now she had to lead someone. Her cock twitched at the thought of fucking a virgin, but anxiety dampened such excitement. She took a deep breath. What did it matter so long as they both enjoyed it? Better to go with her instincts.

And her instincts screamed to either fill or be filled.

"It's okay," Mina said and leaned up to caress Uma's blushing cheek, "Let's just do what comes naturally. But first, I want to see your dick." She wriggled her way from Uma's embrace, cock sliding past the centaur's oddly placed snatch and crawled underneath. Directly before her eyes was a half-erect horse cock.

Darker than Uma's skin and covered in veins and splotches of pink, it called to her. Mina knelt before the tip, breathing heavily as it pulsed and reached toward her. The wide head was mostly flat but for the slight rise, which protected a small, tube-like hole. Her urethra? A dribble of pearly slime oozed out to confirm her thought. It stretched further, the veins stood out in stark relief to the skin. She reached up without thinking and a drop of pre landed on her finger.