Quest for Cum Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you believe 'entertainment'? No, I suppose not. You don't have to worry, it's nothing nefarious. So? Do we have a deal?" Kara extended her hand again.

"Seeing as it's this or death," Mina sighed and took it.

"You won't regret this." Kara beamed and led her away.

All the stories Mina heard as a child with a similar scenario always ended in complications. Even Kara's suspicious words had it set up for disaster. The night, however, went eerily smooth, like a stroll through a friends house. Except with burlap sacks overflowing with gold. Kara had raided the cellar, returning with bottles of wine. They left with no one the wiser and collapsed in a nearby storehouse.

"I said 'you wouldn't regret this' and was I right?" Kara giggled and handed her a bottle, popping the cork off both. They clinked together and gulped half the contents of each in seconds. Alcohol and adrenaline made for a dangerous mixture, but Mina had to admit that Kara was surprisingly pleasant for a noble girl. In the future, she'd make a note not to base people off others and stories.

"Yes, yes. You were right," Mina chuckled with her. Growing up on a farm, content but never wealthy, the prospect of bringing riches back to her parents plastered a grin to her face. They'd be set for life even after she lived with Samuel.

"What's up? The wine not good enough?" Kara asked, taking Mina's bottle for a swig, "Nope, that's plenty strong."

"It's not that," Mina said, reclining on a sack of potatoes and took a drink. Since Uma, she hadn't relaxed with someone like this, just able to talk and rest. With the darkness, she wasn't as concerned with Kara seeing her face, "I'm heading home soon and getting married."

"Congratulations. Is what I would say, but you sound unsure," Kara propped her head up on a hand, eyes fixed on Mina, as if seeing through her disguise.

"I'm not... I'm uncertain," she relented, "Going through with it means giving up so much."

"Marriage is such a stupid concept," Kara muttered, "Why should anyone restrict themselves to a single person for the rest of their life? The saying goes 'variety is the spice of life'. If I were you Mina, I'd keep travelling. You never know just who, or what, you'll find." She shuffled closer, hand coming to rest on Mina's curvaceous hip.

A new scent confused the futa's sinuses. She frowned at the noble, certain she'd just sniffed the musk of a Futa, yet this girl otherwise smelt and looked human. Mina took a deeper breath, confusion deepening as the same whiff snuck through, but was overpowered by what seemed like normality. Despite her curiosity, the adrenaline had crashed, turning her relaxation into weariness.

"Aw, someone's sleepy," Kara teased, "It's okay. Sleep. There's always tomorrow."

"Yeah, tomorrow," Mina mumbled. She'd figure it out in the morning.

Creaking doors startled her upright from an uncomfortable, splayed position on a small pile of food. She tumbled from the perch and landed in a crouch. Mina checked her hood, at the same time clutching her pounding skull. Every sound was amplified, as if her ear were pressed against a ringing bell. Even the dainty footsteps approaching her vibrated in the pits of her stomach, though she kept it down for the moment. It wouldn't last for long if she had to run.

To her relief, it was Kara approaching. Mina sighed and flopped back, wiped at her face like that would remove the roiling sensation in her guts. The only silver lining was her hangover prevented any erections. She doubted the strips of fabric would hold out if she got too hard. A clink of glass on stone caused her to wince, both at the sharp sound and reminder of what caused her state.

"I'm never drinking again," Mina groaned.

"I'd be surprised if you ever had the chance again, stealing from my father's personal collection."

"It was your idea."

"Surely you jest. Tell me, thief, why should I not alert every guard and have you beheaded where you lay?"

"What're you talking about?" Mina sat up and grinned a little, still feeling the inebriation through her misery, "And you can't behead me where I lay anymore."

"How amusing," Kara said dryly, "Now answer the question."

Something felt off. This wasn't how Kara spoke last night, even prior to drinking. It was prim and proper, stiff like Mina expected from nobility. She raised her head, gulping back bile at the sunlight stabbing her eyes, and looked over the noble. Nothing seemed different about her. Red hair, freckles, a body hugging dress filled by plump curves. Only her eyes were off, now a similar tone as Mina's scales. Was Kara put under a spell last night? Or was it an impostor?

"Don't you remember? You paid for my meal, then told me your father was abusing outsiders and we stole his fortune. See?" Mina went to raise a sack of gold, only to find no such thing. The sacks were missing! Even Kara's. Her already unwell stomach lurched; she was being set up.

"Let's say I believe you. I did drink a little much in the capital last night, perhaps I simply don't recall. But I couldn't possibly trust someone that hides their face."

"I can't show you," Mina said. While her thoughts worked, the anger of apparent betrayal and queasiness in her stomach kept derailing them. Even when they worked, it was no better than a fly ramming into a window. Her best option was to run, much as it sickened her.

"Oh really? I'm going to call for the guards in three seconds. Either reveal yourself, or they impale you."

"What happened to beheading?"

"I can't interrogate the dead."

"Fair point." Mina had no better choice. If running was her only plan, and a call for her head would be out regardless, she might as well try intimidating the girl. An excuse to remove her damned clothes was a bonus. She stood with a groan and threw delicacy aside, ripping open her stolen dress, sighing at the freedom. Her tails swept up in joy, curling around her glorious rear. The feel of daylight on her exotic form cast lethargic bliss through her veins.

"You're a Monster Futa..."

"No, I... I guess I am," Mina said and ran a hand through her hair, each strand like a thread of exquisite silk. Even if she tried correcting the noble, her appearance juxtaposed anything she might say. From the peculiar shade of skin, to her slightly elongated face, and, above all, the black rotund mass of sheath and scrotums strapped to her voluptuous thighs. The ends came to her knees.

Kara tentatively approached, "I've never met one in person. Only seen them executed. Why haven't you attacked me yet?"

"I don't plan to," Mina said, curious as to Kara's reaction.

"All the stories I've heard say your kind attack any women in sight."

"Not true," Mina snapped.

"That means you're not waiting for me to get closer?" Kara asked, footsteps more confident, "So you can grab me without upsetting your delicate tummy? I'm in your reach now, Monster. Tell me your instincts aren't screaming for you to take me here and now."

"I'm not about to rape someone," Mina growled to mask her confusion. Either this girl had no fear, or she wanted to sleep with her. Kara stopped and looked her over, eyes and nostrils widening as she did. Her lips tightened.

"Am I not attractive to a Monster Futa?"

"What?" Mina had to chuckle.

"Don't laugh. Remember, your life is in my hands."

Mina sniffed and a calm settled over her body, though her head still ached. It was an aroma she hadn't much experience with aside from her own, but her senses were attuned to it now; the scent of female desire. It couldn't be that this human, a noble no less, was aroused just looking at her. Kara's eyes flitted about Mina's body, never strayed elsewhere, and her throat bobbed in nervous gulps.

"You see these?" Mina raised a hand, light glistened off her talons, "I could rip you in two on a whim." A trill of desire surged into her crotch as Kara's scent thickened.

"But you won't," Kara said and stepped closer, only one more would remove any gap. She was tiny compared to Mina, head just grazing her clavicle, yet not a hint of fear shadowed her poise.

"No, I'm not a killer," Mina lowered her voice and shuffled forward, her chest brushing the tops of Kara's, "I prefer other ways of handling things." A hand snuck behind the noble, tips of her claws grazing Kara through the dress.

A shudder preceded her scent increasing, "Show me."

"We're doing it right now. Talking."

"No," Kara whined, "Another way."

"Sorry, I'm still a little drunk," Mina teased, fingers sinking until they prodded the noble's ass, "Tell me what way."

Another shudder. Kara lowered her head, breaths heavier, then a peculiar aroma broke the feminine musk. Peculiar, only for its timing. Mina glanced to her own sex, finding her cocks still housed away. Then that meant the distinct masculine odour came from Kara.

Before she could question it, another figure appeared in the door, "Hey, Mina! Sorry I took off, wanted to... oh shit."

Kara half-turned around, keeping her hips squared toward Mina, and looked at a harrowing sight; herself. It didn't take a question, or a prolonged look, just a whiff of air told Mina this was the Kara she'd spent the night with. It also brought a different scent, one she'd been too distracted to discern before. A musky odour, far denser than what Kara exuded, one reminiscent of all the other Futanari she'd met, saturated the impostor's presence. Their eyes met for an instant.

The fake whipped around into a sprint just as Mina leapt for her. 'Kara' was quick and squirmed from a tackle without issue, though her mask wavered. A puffy tail exploded from her back, striped with various shades of brown. She kept running, knocking aside a servant who screamed at the sight of Mina, but not fast enough as the Chimaera slammed into her. Again, the disguise slipped to reveal a black streak across her eyes. Mina locked their limbs together.

"Who are you?" Mina grunted.

"Fuck, you're way too strong. The fuck are you?"

"Answer me."

"Hmm, nope. Fun's over," 'Kara' looked back, her eyes gleamed, then she was gone. Mina flopped onto the ground, but righted herself quickly, looking around for the witch. Could Monsters learn magic? Jules had said they were inherently magical, though none of her previous encounters had used any. No sign of the fake, however the scent was prevalent.

She shut out any outside influence and focused on the odours and sounds. It was strange to remove all other sense, at once, she was robbed of what she knew best, yet the aromas summoned all her attention. There was the acrid perfume of wealth from the nearby mansion, grass and flowers everywhere, a subtle hint of damp wood from the rainfall a few days ago, but one stench possessed her limbs. In a blind leap, she collided with a fluffy shape that gave a distinct human grunt.

"Fuck! Okay, fine, you win!"

Mina didn't relent even as she opened her eyes. The fake's skin no longer showed through thick, chestnut coloured fur. Her face resembled Mina's but drawn out a little further with plush, human-like lips. Purple eyes shone brilliantly against the black stripe of fur. Atop her head, amongst black hair, save for an odd, green clump shaped like a leaf, twitched a round pair of ears. While different to her expectation of a raccoon, it was similar enough.

Even compared to the plump disguise of Kara, the Monster's form was voluptuous. Her ass cushioned Mina's crotch as she pushed it down, keeping her pinned, soft like a noble's bed. The more pressure applied, a denser wave of musk bombarded Mina. Nothing like anyone before. She recalled the twins, Edna, and Uma, but none compared. Just how virile was this Futa?

Mina pushed the concern away as rustling grass stole her attention. Guards surrounded them on all sides, weapons drawn, with archers behind those, all observing the pair. Kara was among a small unit, protected on all sides, with hands covering her crotch. There couldn't be another human futa. The chances were low as grabbing the moon from the sky.

Confirmation needed to wait. She stood up, letting the raccoon stagger away, who realised the situation an instant later. Completing her quest meant nothing if she was executed.

"You like to trick people. Any ideas to get out of here?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, got one," the Monster smirked, then kicked her companion in the rear, knocking her forward and almost into a wall of spears. When she looked back, 'Kara' had vanished, with all the guards' focus on her alone. Among the crowd, she spotted one marching into place, a mischievous gleam in their violet eyes. Mina glared at them, certain it was the Monster. A reflected beam of light blinded her as a spear swept her legs out.

Blades were in her face before she could recover. A horse clopped into view, supporting a pudgy man in a robe. The lord, she assumed. Mina wondered how strong her scales were, though testing herself in a life or death predicament didn't seem clever. She didn't resist as they chained her arms and legs together, dragging her through the mud into a dungeon. A quick test of the metal showed poor maintenance. They'd break easy.

She made notes along the way. The fact she was imprisoned, likely to be executed given Kara's testimony, didn't affect her as she expected. Heart calm, even as the cell door clanged shut, she had a clear path in mind. The dungeon itself was on level ground, meaning she just needed to get out the door and run. Several guards were posted around, armed and protected, though she doubted they were ready for her strength. Night was perfect with her vision. She'd wait for then.

Her intentions proved unnecessary just a few hours later, the sun high.

"In the courtyard! Another Monster! Get it!" Kara's voice and footsteps echoed throughout the prison, guards mobilising at her words. She appeared between the bars, key in hand.

"Why're you helping me?" Mina asked, though she left once the door opened. A glance at the noble's eyes told her it wasn't the Monster.

"It's not just for you. I expect a 'favour' in return."

"Depends on what kind."

"You know the kind," Kara muttered, pale cheeks turned scarlet. Shouts of a false alarm reached them. She shoved a bundle of clothes into Mina's arms, compass and gourd atop them, "Now go. You had best come back later. Or I'll have Father's entire force after you."

"I'll come back, don't worry," Mina said and ducked into a sprint. Even the horses that pursued were lost in seconds as she raced through the village, then ducked into a tight alleyway, squishing her figure against the walls. They shot past her. Once secure, Mina slipped out and checked the clothes. It must have been a spur of the moment decision, but she thanked Kara for returning them. She would make good on that promise to return.

In the meantime, however, she needed to get after that raccoon. She doubted they stayed in town and had a couple hours head start on her. Mina flipped it open, but the glow hadn't dimmed at all. In fact, it pointed in the direction the guards had taken. Was she still among the soldiers?

Distant sounds of a struggle caught her interest. Mina climbed to the rooftops and saw flames on the horizon. Dull clouds hovered in the sky, casting a dreary tone across the village. Painful screams crushed her own chest. If the Monster had been discovered, then what might have been Mina's fate would be hers. Given her escape, the guards wouldn't be patient either. Scent of charred hairs crinkled her nose.

This had better not backfire, Mina thought and leapt across the houses. Wind whipped at her hair, tails and face, yet her eyes remained steadfast in the gale, even held out against the smoke wafted her way. Louder cries stabbed at her chest and head. Did 'Kara' deserve to die for her actions? Perhaps in the eyes of a cruel lord.

She couldn't do anything about Tiffany. That was in Li's hands and they needed a way out, but the chance to save a life now faced her, one she wouldn't ignore. Mina wasn't blind to how it benefited her, though she hoped she'd have acted regardless.

In a ring of soldiers and villagers, a haphazard mound of wood with a stake at its centre was ablaze. Illuminated in hellfire was the naked raccoon Futa. The fringes of her fur had seared, flames eating toward the skin underneath, with glowing violet eyes bleeping in and out from view in the smoke. Embers caught at the hairs on her feet. If she were left for another minute, she'd die.

Mina took a long breath. Her feet thumped against earth and launched her into the middle of the pyre. Gasps chorused in response as weapons clanged and sliced from their scabbards, though she didn't spare a second for them. Extending her claws, Mina sliced through the Monster's bonds, scooped her under an arm, then leapt free of the flames. Sounds of pursuit and rage faded into the night, barred by the trees. Once safe, she set the traitor down.

"Why...?" She hacked up smoke from her lungs and wiped at her fur, heavy with soot, "Why did you help me?"

Mina helped wipe at her fur, doing her best to avoid staring at her rescue. No hero in a story ogles the princess after saving them, albeit this 'princess' stood about as opposite to royalty as a pig.

"No one deserves to die," Mina said once they cleared most of the black, "Even a Monster."

"You're one too."

"I used to be human if you'd believe it."

"Okay, sure. To each their own I suppose... my name's Sally. I never got a chance to introduce myself."

"Bet you were hoping not to," Mina said and sat down as well, finally taking a breather. Incredible only grazed the surface of what her body did that day alone. Where she started with a hangover, ready to puke if she moved too quickly, she recovered in minutes. Now there wasn't even a tint of alcohol on her tongue. Which of the myriad of Monsters she fucked gave her that gift?

"You'd be right. And if you hadn't met that girl, I never would have."

"What the fuck were you planning anyway? I wake up, you're gone, the gold's gone. Then you come back."

"Figured you might be a good lay. You were pretty touchy in your sleep."

"And if I refused?" Mina asked.

"No one refuses me," Sally said, beaming as she stood, "Not that I force them into it or anything. They take one whiff of me and most girls are either about to go on their knees, or they're already there. Then I flash a little of the goods and the rest is history," She waved at her short body with a sweet curtsy, inviting Mina to digest her figure.

All her weight came from a few key areas. For someone of her height, eye level with Mina's nipples, she had a plush set of breasts that rested over a cuddly abdomen. Having carried her, Mina understood full well how soft Sally was. Framed by juicy thighs and hips, she witnessed the prime source of Sally's weight and confidence; her genitals. Even Rimuru hadn't felt massive as hers looked.

"It's soft," Mina whispered. Not only was it soft, but the head draped over a set of balls fatter than all four of her own combined. A wriggle of the hips announced how full they were, semen churning within, which set them into a lurid sway, while a layer of sweat clung to the fine hairs and blew Sally's musk around. Her boasts weren't flat.

Any human would've succumbed at first whiff. For Mina, her pussy moistened from just a breath and her cocks reacted in kind, poking from the sheath like voyeurs ready for a show. Oh, she'd give them one. There was an ulterior motive for saving Sally, the whole reason Mina had let herself be put in danger at all. She strode up to the raccoon, pushing her back against a tree and braced one hand on either side.

Sally looked up at her, as if finally aware of the difference in height. A cocky grin still lightened her face, broadening further as Mina's arousal expressed itself, corralling hers into action.