Quest for Cum Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-you... you're..." Sally's eyes rolled, mouth flopping open with her tongue flailing in a strangled yell as Mina worked the pumpkin-sized lump of jizz up. Pain contorted the Tanuki's face for a second, her urethra widening around the gooey clod, then it relaxed in defeated bliss, just as Mina's womb exploded outwards.

No further delays troubled them. Mina shouted her own release, pussy and womb alike milking Sally for every drop, while she painted the Monster's coat in layers of globby seed. She reached down to force Sally's mouth back into place, feeding her semen that she swallowed on instinct, though her mind was elsewhere. Once sorted, Mina hefted both her tits up and sucked the nipples in, guzzling her milk to slosh inside her cum-stuffed belly.

With one arm supporting her milky chest, Mina reached back to penetrate her ass. A fresh surge of cum interrupted another, squeezed out as she pushed on her prostate, dousing Sally in a thicker layer, while her throat worked the other load into her bloating stomach. No matter how thick Mina's load however, the Tanuki nut-juice soaring through her cunt and moulding her womb into a perfect sphere was unmatched. She rested an elbow on its mass. It sank in, but only the tip.

Without knowing better, she might believe herself pregnant. Mina tensed, another surge of pleasure arced from her core, and stared down at her abdominal behemoth. With cum that thick, squished into her otherwise ripe womb, she could be pregnant. But the other Monsters had cum inside her too. A new warmth flushed her face and chest, milk spraying down her suddenly dry gullet, unlike the perverse bliss consuming elsewhere. What if they all impregnated her?

What if she was already carrying the offspring of six Futanari? A dog-girl, a minotaur, a centaur, a slime, a snake, and now a strange raccoon... Her hands left their posts and explored her still expanding middle, scales and skin tight around the sphere. Milk surged thicker, sweeter gushes at the idea. She wanted it to be true.

Mina ground her hips into Sally's crotch, urging a greater flow from her barely shrunken balls. By nature or her transformations, Mina longed to be pregnant. She didn't question which caused it, only enjoyed the pseudo motherhood. No children she knew of occupied her yet, only quintillions of sperm questing for her fertility. Maybe before she returned home, she'd wait and see if it was true.

Her thoughts argued back forth between storms of bliss. Even when her orgasm withdrew, the constant flood brought her back in seconds. Mina inhaled her milk, long after she expected it to dry out. The sensations of emptying her tits and balls augmented her filling womb. She had no comparisons for her belly anymore. Adults could have fit inside. Horses even. No sign of Sally appeared beyond its majesty.

"I... I'm alive?" Sally said once her mind recovered, then noticed her lack of vision, "Great, buried alive. Momma said this would never happen, but look-y here!"

"Sorry, I'll, hmph, get off now," Mina grunted and rolled to the side, perching atop an actual boulder. Sally rubbed at her eyes and shook her head. They were tricking her. That boulder looked the same colour as Mina's skin, but even for her, such a feat would take too much magic and at least four or five loads. She chuckled and stood up, only to fall forward into the strange rock. Her eyes bulged; it was warm, firm but supple, and felt like scales.

Stumbling back, she looked up at the Chimaera. Without any doubt, Sally had broken all her previous records combined. She checked her balls and almost fainted. For her kind, balls the size of their heads were natural, even prided on. If her people saw her now, they'd have laughed or rebuked that she ever came from their ilk. She palmed the tiny shapes, no bigger than a chicken egg.

"You drained me. You actually drained me."

"Yeah, I don't know what came over me," Mina yawned, tails swaying in lazy satisfaction. Night had fallen in the time since Sally fell unconscious, yet Mina appeared to only have recently finished with her, "I got horny, then mad, then mad and horny, then... I don't really know. But it was wonderful."

Sally stuttered for words, incapable of comprehending how anyone, Monster or human, could handle such an extreme filling. The Chimaera's abdomen was taller than the Monster attached to it.

"If you don't mind, grab that gourd and hold it behind me. I'm assuming you're empty and I need your cum in there," Mina explained, pointing lazily at the gourd several feet beneath her. Sally, thoughts frozen in her shock, did as requested. A slow, but dense stream of cum was leaking from Mina's pussy, the consistency like curdled milk. She held the gourd up and leaned against the Chimaera, legs still uncertain. So warm, Sally thought and let her eyes drift shut.

When she awoke, there was no sign of Mina. The Tanuki rubbed at her balls, which had only recovered a fraction of their glory, and sighed. She wouldn't be at full strength until her cum stockpile built up again, better to avoid humans for the next few days. A small marsh of her semen soaked the earth to her side. Yet was nothing compared to the size Mina had been.

What the hell was she anyway? Even for a mythical creature like a Chimaera, recovering from that level of bloat should take days, if not weeks, and yet she'd moved on in the night. Mischief and curiosity were natural for Sally's kind. Honestly, if she didn't follow and observe, maybe mess with Mina in retribution for her balls, she'd bring further shame to her brethren. Sally stood and stretched.

No partner in her life had left so exhausted. While the emptiness was strange, the sense of liberation from her sexy burdens was welcomed. Even her cock felt overworked. Sally lifted the sheath to check inside and saw her head. The opening had been broad to allow an easy flow for her exceptional production, however the girth it had stretched to was obscene. She dipped a fist inside and didn't meet the walls.

"I'm gonna fuck that Chimaera again if it's the last thing I do. And this time, I'm gonna be on top."

"Looking for a Chimaera? You're in luck."

That wasn't Mina's voice. Sally's fur jerked to attention as she turned, summoning what magic she had left, but it was no more than sparks. Whoever spoke, their voice dripped with hunger and death. All the situations she'd been in, where her end seemed determined, she escaped from. She just needed to move fast.

Her legs wouldn't... They didn't even shake, just stayed planted to the ground like trees rooted deep in the earth. She looked up in time for darkness to consume her vision, dank heat and foetid air closed around her head, slimy rungs squelched against her body as they dragged her in. No oxygen penetrated the perfect seal. As she splashed into a tight stomach, the fluids bubbled in response and her skin tingled. It wasn't like Mina's; this was designed to digest.

And yet she didn't move. Terror melted all her strength into a puddle, leaking from her bladder. Her devourer muttered as the organic chamber moved.

"I must find her. She was here. Can't be far. No, not far at all. She'll love me. She'll help me. She'll complete me."

Mina? Was this thing after her? Sally had done a lot in her life. She'd killed and stolen to survive, fucked otherwise happily married humans and ruined those lives. This fate wasn't outside her punishment. But Mina had a good heart. She was betrayed and helped the one that crossed her. Without the Chimaera, Sally would've died sooner without the greatest experience of her tragically shortened life.

She punched at the walls with all her remaining strength, causing the abomination to grunt in pain. Grinning, she went for another, but she found her arm wouldn't move. She couldn't feel it, nor the other or her legs. Even her neck wouldn't move anymore.

"Mina... I'm sorry..."