Quest for Cum Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you're not much different," Sally said.

"I'm not on my knees. This is the deal; we're going to fuck, and you're going to fill up this gourd," Mina said and raised the container, swishing it around, though the contents didn't make a noise.

"That little thing? Oh, honey, you have no idea how productive my friends are."

"I look forward to finding out. To be honest, I haven't cum since yesterday morning."

"Only a day?" Sally snickered, "Try a month, Mina. Then you'll know what it's like to be backed up. Although, I guess you feel pretty full for such a short time."

"That's not something I'd be proud of."

"We're Monsters, you should be. Cum is what gives us power. It's why Tanuki can use magic, and most others can't."

"I thought you were a raccoon."

"Easy mistake. Now, are we gonna keep chatting, or get to work?" Sally slipped a hand between them, finding Mina's twin shafts halfway out. Her eyes widened, as did her perpetual smirk, "You're full of surprises. Just what kind of Monster are you?"

"I'm a Chimaera, I think. That's what I've been told at least."

"Chimaera? I'd call you a liar, but you're living proof. Hmm, never thought I'd fuck one. Tell me, how stretchy are you?" Sally asked. In answer, Mina hooked a finger in her mouth like she had for herself earlier, then pulled it wide. Again, the Tanuki stared wide-eyed. A scathing log jerked up between Mina's legs and brushed against her pussy.

"You're really big, huh?" At Mina's words, the cock swelled further.

"Just you wait."

Most Futanari she'd met had outmatched her. Mina thought that time was behind her, when both her pricks stood longer than her arms, yet it was this pudgy, little Tanuki who outright shamed her. Looking behind her, she expected to be surprised given the sheer girth pushing on her inner thighs, however Sally stunned her again. A dense aura of musk clung to the behemoth shaft that extended an entire person's height away from them.

Finger-like veins the size of arms spread their gnarled touch across every inch. A similar design as Mina's, it was a darker colour against Sally's warmer tone, but separated into segments by bulbous rings every hand length. Dual knots vied for supremacy near a puffy sheath, comparatively puny in size, though easily a match for Mina's own. The head flared out into a lurid heart.

"Ever had anything this big?" Sally asked and flexed her hips, grunting from the strain of jerking her cock. It almost lifted Mina off the ground.

"Never." Mina tried imagining it compared to Edna or Uma stretching her, but her mind refused to accept the possibility. That dick was made for giants. She glanced back to Sally and quickly realised the phallus was longer than she was tall. It had to be almost Mina's height. If she didn't know better and stumbled upon it, she'd believe it was a fallen tree.

Reason dictated that she force Sally to masturbate and leave it at that. How she got the cum wasn't important, only that it filled the gourd. And yet, against all rationality, her cunt was a sopping mess. She straightened herself, pulling her pussy away with a wet slurp, and felt strings of fem-cum snap. No matter how she ludicrous her comparisons and impossible it seemed in her thoughts, Mina's body yearned to be stretched. Even at risk of permanent gaping.

"How do you want to handle this? Most women just lay back and let me work my magic," Sally rubbed her hands, sparks flying from them, "But you strike me as more... demanding."

Was she really going through with this? Sex with a Monster that almost got her executed, who she then saved and coaxed into this very situation, seemed foolish. If she wanted sex, she could sneak back into the mansion and find Kara. That wouldn't be anything like what Sally offered however.

Once her quest was finished, she'd return home and wed Samuel. There was little to no chance of this opportunity striking again. She envisioned it all, being on her deathbed, content with her children and grandchildren, husband in hand, while she fantasised of what might've been if she hadn't ignored her perverse body. Regrets paved the way for lifelong torment. Mina refused to live such an existence.

Wordlessly, she pushed Sally to the ground until she laid back. Mina supported the cock in one hand, the warmth of their lusts feeding through contact, and faced the head. Only a fingers length shorter than her eyes, the monstrous member had a ridged crown encircling the cavernous hole, like perverted petals. A glob of pearly liquid built then burst, spreading cock juice all over.

"You're lucky I got caught in the rain," Sally said, a whisper against Mina's internal voice that screamed for her to do something more than stare, "If I hadn't, you'd be cumming by now."

Again, it didn't feel like an extreme boast. Mina's nostrils burned from the raw stench of cock, now layered by pre-cum, she wiped at the drool on her chin, while her own sexes salivated over it. Everything screamed for her to taste it. Instead, she trapped it between her hands and stroked, forced to squat to reach the base. The shaft was hot, pre-cum drying into a sticky layer. Mina snorted the musk like a drug and dissected every layer of it.

So many perks came with enhanced senses. Vision in the night, eavesdropping on people several rooms away, and smelling her prey. It was the latter she both adored and cursed in that moment.

Even the natural fragrance of damp pine and cedar that surrounded them was crushed. At the forefront, Sally's pre-cum, a mere appetiser of what churned in her balls. Mina saw the fumes glide into her nostrils, like the prick burned off the moisture, making certain it suffocated her sinuses. Beneath it, and no less potent, was the pure aroma of cock. No perfume, no lingering scents from clothes, just the phallus. All that accompanied and completed it was the built up mixture of sweat, leftover cum and a cacophony of pussies.

"How many women have you fucked with this thing?" Mina asked, leaning against the pillar to inhale its lust-addling reek.

"You lose count after a while. I'd wager somewhere in the hundreds."

"How many Monsters?" Mina recognised some of the undertones.

"Well, there was this centaur a while back. And a minotaur, she was a bit crazy."

"I thought so."

"You can smell them?" Sally asked, cock twitching in her surprise.

"I've had, hmm, intimate experience with them," Mina sighed. Just opening her mouth was enough to get a taste, condensed flavours made of the fathomless scents. Her tongue fell out to trace a vein the size of her wrist, following all the way to the fantastical glans. Where the shaft was turgid, the head squished under the slightest pressure like her breast.

Touch didn't matter as Mina sampled the pre. Heat rushed through her, cocks lurching and pussy squelching in desire, while she wrapped her lips around the urethra and suctioned to it. Her eyes crossed to stare down the length, everything but the shaft and boulder-sized testicles blurred together, yet every tiny facet stood out to her in stark detail. She wrapped the shaft in a hug and climbed onto the balls for a better angle.

Her weight forced a huge dollop of pre into her mouth. Mina lost sight, eyes rolling in ecstasy, while her throat gulped the viscous paste that clung to her oesophagus. More surged in response, bloating her cheeks, yet she kept going. Swallowing, and swallowing, and swallowing. She pushed harder, desperate for more and noticed the distance between her and the base shrink. Her jaw and throat pushed out around the barrel of cock, which coerced all thoughts into devotion to closing the gap. More ridges passed her lips as she inched lower.

"You can't be... oh fuck, no one's done this," Sally gasped, thrusting up and into the tightest sleeve her cock had known. Mina ignored her and coiled her tongue around the shaft, only managing a single circuit before she ran out.

Three layers of stimulation bombarded the pent up Tanuki. More of her shaft disappeared between the pillowy lips, while a powerful tongue squeezed at her from all angles, before sliding into the slippery confines of a throat. Sally jerked up as the head flared out into a space she'd never been. Fluids sloshed around her glans, hot and tingly. Mina's stomach acids sloshed as more cock entered, yet they didn't burn at the unusual entry. They, instead, ate away at Sally just enough to expose her nerves.

"I don't know what the fuck's going on anymore, but I can't fucking take it." Sally screeched and latched onto Mina's hair, yanking her head down and over her sheath. It forced the Chimaera to fold, arms embracing the balls, swollen to twice their already tremendous size, and mashed her tits against them. Her nipples squished into the turgid spheres.

As Mina squeezed with her tongue and body, moans vibrated throughout her strained insides. Entire feet of cock pulsed inside her, pushed out from her once lithe abdomen, churning out pre-cum into her stomach. It smoothed out around the tumescent bulge, which forced between her tits. The head stretched her belly all the way to her crotch. Sally panted louder and jacked her hips like rabbit legs.

Mina's lips closed around the very bottom. Not an inch of the black, leathery sheath escaped her lips, stretched taut by Sally's girth, while she jerked her tongue to and fro. Furs tickled her nose and the balls gurgled in her ears. If the cock wasn't airtight in her throat, the musk would have suffocated her, so dense in the air that she all but felt it sticking to her skin. She wondered if the scent would ever wash off.

It didn't stop her from shoving herself against the pudgy Tanuki, whose balls swelled by the second. Then stopped. Sally's fingers tangled with Mina's hair and bobbed her face, if only on the last part of her sheath, before howling a moan and scream mixed into one. The rings along her cock flared with the head, even dwarfing her veins, before Mina felt the balls shrink a tiny amount. That was enough, however, to bloat the sheath in her mouth half again its usual girth.

It shrank as the cargo moved past her writhing tongue. Sally grunted as it pushed through, yet Mina squeezed her orifice tighter around the shaft, muscles and veins stark against her neck as they fought back. Once inside her oesophagus however, the flow went unimpeded and inundated her belly. Any fluid inside was swept up in the flood of semen.

"Stop... resisting... Fuck!" Sally snapped as her second burst met the same resistance, "Let it go! Let it go! Let it fucking go!" She pleaded, the third shot trying its hand and bloating her cock even further, all before the first gush had finished. Mina didn't listen to her, senses tuned only to the cock and the pleasures of feeling it stretch her more.

Her belly filled out into a pregnant ball that jiggled as more was added. The shots all banded together against her throat, gradually shoving past, before her muscles relaxed. An onslaught of semen overwhelmed her stomach, which ballooned past any mere pregnancy, while the pressure shoved up and down her body. Mina's eyes rolled once more at the first taste of Sally's sperm as it seeped through her lips. The exit wasn't enough and more squeezed from her nostrils.

Each breath burned yet stimulated her entire body. Shameful quivers rocked her cunt as juices streamed down her legs and onto Sally's egregious sack, while tirades of pre-cum oozed from her own cocks. Mina didn't relent. She kept working her jaw, throat and tongue to milk the endless flood. The fur she rested on became matted in cum, it clogged her nose and glued her eyes shut, yet she moaned for it. Despite her helpless state, it was Sally that looked desperate for release.

"Let... go..." Sally gasped. Her arms and legs twitched, muscles tense but without an outlet, and a line of drool ran down her chin. The mountainous scrotum between her legs shrank with every pulse, yet looked no less stressed, each sphere at its limit. Mina's playful struggle had worked to some degree. The sperm-rich slime gushing in and out from her was water by comparison to what brewed inside her.

A Futa's cock and hormones had their own personality to an extent. Denial was almost an offence to their bodies, which reacted poorly. Now Sally's was focused on one plan; to make Mina regret it. Her production ramped up, pumping her balls with the densest, highest quality of jizz since her stay with minotaur. Just one glob would shame the virility of a herd of prized stallions.

Not a single swimmer was destined for anywhere but Mina's womb. As her orgasm relaxed, Sally massaged her balls, already bloated into unmovable spheres. Like she knew the climax was over, Mina slipped away, the persistent erection lurching into the open amid a flock of spit and cum. The Chimaera sat back on Sally's tight scrotum, her abdomen a close match for it, and caught her breath.

"What the fuck are you?" Sally asked, too exhausted to act on her urge to pin Mina and destroy her pussy.

"Still horny," Mina groaned and stood, her much smaller cocks cast their shadows across the Tanuki. All her sexes dripped, a constant splat of pre-cum and pussy juice on the ground broke up each Monsters' breaths. Between her legs and below her balls, slimy bridges connected her smooth thighs. A fresh rope snapped them all.

Mina pulled the monolith down and rested her own members on it. A leftover spurt of thick semen hosed down Mina's crotch, sliding off her scales and clinging to the leathery skin. She wiped at her face, smearing it in Sally's prior orgasm, the musk devoured all other scents and left her mind focused on its source. On her tip toes, Mina pushed the head under her balls so it nestled into her pussy. The urethra alone nearly covered her entire snatch.

"You'd better be prepared for this, bitch. You made my cock pretty angry you know. That load you just got ain't gonna compare, you might even pop."

"Let me worry about that," Mina said, blades of fear slicing the musky haze. With a gut already bigger than most pregnancies, she wasn't sure how well her body could take a second filling, and one Sally promised to be far greater. Sensing her doubt, the Tanuki cock jerked and splattered her folds in the densest cum of the day. Chain reactions detonated across her nerves and up her spine, signalling her brain to flood every fragment of her existence with lust. Suddenly, nothing mattered beyond getting another filling.

"Oops, sorry," Sally shrugged, violet eyes shimmering, "Might've used a little spell there. But what do you care?"

Mina just grunted as unknown muscles gaped her cunt wide. She opened her legs and thrust her hips forward, clit sliding along the spongy crown, before it stretched her hole. Soon as the head was inside, her muscles snapped shut and palpitated the walls around it, all but pulling Mina onto the shaft. The first ring popped through her folds to a synchronised moan from both Futanari.

"You're so tight," Sally gasped as Mina squeezed another ring inside, rapidly approaching the next without pause. Her canal seemed to react in turn, condensing around Sally's cock and wringing any residual jizz from within, "I've fucked virgins looser than this."

"Just shut up."

"What?" Sally recoiled at a snarl from the Chimaera, revealing long canines, dripping a metallic drool.

"Don't say a word," Mina hooked her claws into the Tanuki's shoulders and used her to sink faster, her once round belly deformed around the watermelon-sized shaft, now rising to cut between their gaze. The taller Monster's mismatched eyes also shone with an eldritch glow, each compelling a different side of the furry Futa.

A soundless cry tensed Sally's neck as her balls trembled and redoubled their production. Not a peep escaped, even as her scrotum creaked, the fur spread thin to reveal black, shiny flesh. Veins throbbed to life across their vast expanse, thickening from the strain, while the boulders quivered and sloshed with their contents. The expansion finished as Mina's eyes dimmed, leaving Sally panting and trapped under her balls and the futa.

The Chimaera moaned and plummeted, her ass clapping against the swollen sack. Legs tense, Mina pushed herself up, gasping in time with the rings that popped from her folds. They scraped along her walls, pushing on all her pleasure spots. Even as her legs straightened, her abdomen bulged obscenely with the shape, twitching in time with Sally's heartbeat. No sound came from the Tanuki, who shook beneath Mina.

It was only right that she be at her mercy. Sally had left her to die, likely planned to frame her for theft prior to that, and had the impudence to try controlling how they fucked. The least she could do in repentance was suffer Mina's malicious lust. Each descent of her hips scattered any wildlife with a sharp crack, ass cheeks and belly rippling powerfully as they collided with Sally's balls like a whip against marble. Her tits clapped and jiggled with each clash.

Her insides swelled and squeezed with her desires. The tighter her cunt was, the greater her pleasure. Mina pinned the Tanuki's breasts down, tugging on the nipples as she rose, mauling them in the second between squats. Her cocks flopped with her movements, flung pre-cum across the scene, until she grabbed one and lodged it between Sally's tits. The other pushed into her silent, yet screaming mouth.

To complete her pleasure, Mina forced Sally to keep her breasts together. Her hands went back, sliding across the taut plane of the Futa's nuts, before Mina pulled open her own ass to reveal her tightest hole. As she clapped down once more, she rolled her hips to grind the puckered hole into a vein, dragging her cocks through Sally's mouth and tits,. Though it wasn't penetration, the added stimulus was enough to shorten her path.

Lanced with over six feet of Monster cock, combined with her abstinence, Mina wasn't far from her own climax. The throbbing in her own balls and cocks wouldn't subside, almost painful in their strength and urgency. Her pussy slurped on Sally's prick, the dark flesh caked in her frothed juices. Heat flooded her womb as it slowly caught up to her bloated gut. Despite the stretch of her uterus, shoving against her stomach, not a drop of cum escaped from within. Like her body refused to lose even a drop of Sally's load.

"You're about to cum soon, I can feel it," Mina panted. The rapid fluctuation of girth inside her spoke louder than Sally every could, like the cock was begging to release in her womb, to flood the chamber with viscous baby batter. She pressed her boobs together around the shaft that protruded through her torso and over her head, stroking it through her flexible scales. Tension built across the Tanuki's petite frame, erratic breaths the only noise she made. The balls shuddered and swelled.

"Suck my cock! Stroke the other one! Hmm, yes, yes..." Mina licked at the covered dick, nubile tongue coiling around to add another stage of sensation, "Fuck my pussy and womb. Cum in me. Give me your seed, Monster. Make me huge!"

Finally the spell holding Sally's voice broke and she shrieked. Hips pounded up, only managing slight thrusts under her testicles weight, but enough to trigger an avalanche of bliss in the Futanari. Mina arched her back, crying obscenities that would make a whole tavern blush, as a familiar swelling moved up her lurid torso. Her already deformed belly clung to every detail, veins popping out through her scales, before a liquid bump spread out. She frowned at Sally.

"You bitch... you made my cum too thick," Sally grunted and pounded at her balls, each at least the size of the Tanuki herself. The punches became desperate as the thick drips stopped, a massive shape formed in Mina's lower abdomen, growing as cum backed up.

"I told you," Mina groaned and her insides squeezed around the clump, pulling it through her, "To give me your seed."