Quest for Cum Ch. 12

Story Info
Final Acceptance (Last Chapter).
8k words
4.45
6.8k
8
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers

[MINA]

Putrid odours assaulted her on the way down. Grimy cum attached to her fur and scales like clammy hands feeling her up. Droplets passed her lips when she opened her mouth to give her nose a reprieve, almost triggering her gag reflex the instant she registered the flavour. Keeping her body thin, she quickly slid down Li's urethra, the vestiges of daylight vanishing in the foetid darkness. The tube ended and sent her flying into an ocean of semen.

Breaking the surface, Mina took a deep breath and coughed. Just the fumes were enough to clog her throat. Her body relaxed, assuming its former physique, though her sexes remained dormant despite the familiarly erotic situation she was in. Once again in a giant's balls, this better not become a habit, she thought and studied the surroundings.

While only dull light penetrated the dense walls of Li's scrotum, her eyes saw every detail. The container pulsed, sloshing cum all around, tightening as if Li were trying to squeeze her out. Even at Mina's new size, she was tiny compared to cavernous testicle she occupied. Just how big was Li now? She'd been too focused on survival to observe.

Small divots lined the walls, oozing more slimy cum to fill the pool she floated in. Mina gulped at the sight of it all, the depths unfathomable from where she was, and patted her belly. After she was finished it may never return to normal, regardless of how pliant her body was. Breathing deep to try soothing her nerves, she cupped her hands and brought a glob of semen to her lips. Despite how gunk moved around her, once exposed to the air, or the prospect of going into a moist hole, it congealed into a ball and fluctuated between liquid and solid as it slid across her palms. With a final breath, she slurped it in.

"You really think it'll be that easy?"

Mina stopped, the cum suddenly leaping back into the pool. Before her eyes, humanoid shapes rose from the gooey depths, comprised entirely of white, yet forming defined features the longer she watched. Trembles ran laps along Mina's spine as she recognised several of the faces now looking at her, broken up by many that she didn't. As they formed, the pool dwindled until she was standing on the fleshy base, mere puddles of cum remaining.

All the shapes shared one thing; cocks. Some were equipped with many, others enormous, though most were average, they compensated with their raw numbers. One, a Minotaur, stepped forward.

"How could you?" Edna asked, her voice gargled.

"She killed us," Neku said, blank white eyes glaring at her, "Now we can't leave. We're stuck in her soul."

"It's your fault, isn't it?" Sally accused, "She was just after you and got me."

"If it weren't for you we'd all be alive," Sora boomed, her body not as enormous but still towering above all others.

"I... It wasn't my fault. Li... she did this."

"But you could've stopped her," Tiffany hissed.

"You could've stayed and helped my sister," Ino said.

"I didn't know," Mina said, backing away and into Uma.

"If I'd just left you, she wouldn't have done this to me. But you..."

"Uma, I... I can make it right," Mina raised her voice, echoing off the great walls around them, "Let me make it right."

In unison, depraved grins spread across the faces. Cocks rose with them, varying in shape from plain to demonic with nodules spread across them. They converged on her, surrounding Mina as she backed further away, stopped when she bumped into Sora's leg. The giant still towered over her, its cum body condensing to display rigid muscles, which bulged as Sora grabbed onto her. Struggling but held in place, Mina watched the Futanari approach and dive onto her various cocks.

Unexpected - unwanted - pleasure raged at the tight insides rippling around her lengths. Unfamiliar faces contorted in ecstasy, their bodies milked her shafts, undulating from the base to tip. Those at her hind-cocks wrapped her balls in their legs and arms, anyone not penetrated instead grinding against the egregious huge spheres, yet not a drop escaped her. If anything, each pump of the cum-futanari along her members made them swell and tighten.

Her body at last betrayed her mind and throbbed in wanton need, seeking orgasm. Moaning now, Mina clenched in preparation for release, unsure just what the other Futanari got from her doing so. Still tensing, Mina waited to cum. None of her assailants stopped moving, their slimy bodies, inside and out, squeezed every square inch of the many cocks, yet her orgasm never felt closer. What felt like minutes passed with her on the verge of climax with nothing to show.

Mina flexed her every muscle, still held in place by Sora's stronger grip. Even as her scrotum tightened around its cargo, the skin creaking and shifting to an angry scarlet, not a drop left her. Redoubling her struggles, she budged Sora's hold a little, but the giant held firm. A throbbing ache rose, every throb of her cocks adding to the sensation and spreading it across her body. Was that their intention, she wondered and grit her teeth. They must be waiting for her to beg.

Not a chance, Mina thought with a small grin. While uncomfortable, she wasn't anywhere close to her limit. Compared to Li cutting her with the dagger, the ache was nothing, even as it pervaded her every nerve, somehow augmenting the pleasure. As if taking her unspoken pride for a challenge, other Futanari gathered around her front. They climbed atop the others and stood on the base of her fore-cocks, latching onto her nipples.

More so, they climbed her balls to lick and finger her puffy holes. The ache turned to a burn, trying to melt a barrier stopping her orgasm, yet it only blazed hotter without any headway. Deft fingers glided across her sloppy cunt walls, hooking into the opening, pulling and feeling out every little ridge and crevice. Tongues worked at her folds and anus, diving in at random, while lips clasped around her tits and clit, all but inhaling them. Eyes rolling from the burgeoning sensations, Mina sought a remedy to the building ecstatic agony.

Her body responded. Magic flowed once more, following the focal points of pleasure to her cocks and nipples. Other Futanari had climbed her, stacking upon the others sucking on her lower rows of breasts, edging Mina to a cliff that seemed to stretch forever. For all the intense sensations crowding her nerves, it was the flick of a tongue along one of her many ears that tipped her over.

Despite the climax pulsating in her very soul, the ache in her balls worsened. Her shafts all pumped its contents like tireless workers, filling out those attached to her cocks, yet it wasn't enough. More. Mina roared louder, shaking the fleshy chamber in her frustrated bliss, and magic burst through her veins. In seconds, the pressure alleviated. She didn't know how, nor was she concerned with discovering.

The magic did as directed and created more efficient exits for her seed. Urethras widening, shafts fattening with muscles designed to pump, and her nipples swelling into knotted dicks, entire lakes worth of semen issued forth. One after the other, the futanari detached once they had their fill, instantly replaced by more. The endless ranks came and went, each as rotund as the last.

"Finally," Mina gasped as the waves ceased and she caught her breath, "Is... is it over?"

"Far from it," Uma said, her own ripe belly flattening as the rest of her grew to match Mina, then beyond. No, she wasn't just growing, Mina thought as she looked up, higher by the second even at the other Futanari. Triggered by her gaze, they joined Uma in her growth, yet they'd already overshadowed Mina before hand. Looking down at herself as she sank to her knees in a puddle, the answer was obvious; she was shrinking.

"No, not again," Mina trembled, picking up a congealed glob of cum many times larger than her hands. Was this all Li's doing? Had she realised Mina's intent and reversed it on her?

"Look up," Edna said, grabbing her by the hair when she hesitated. No longer immobile from their bellies, the horde of Monster Futanari made from Li's cum were stroking their cocks, each multiple feet long. Among them, Sally stood out the most, her previous abhorrent size dwarfed by the queen of erections.

"You want to make it right?" Edna whispered into her ear, "Prove it. Each of us 'lives' in misery. Every second Li exists she torments us. Every little pleasure she feels takes away from us. Give it back."

Mina stammered for words. Their being Futanari at least made their intentions obvious, however fucking her alone wouldn't satisfy them. Would it? She glanced down at herself, back to human once more, helpless in a monstrosity's testicle. A Futa stepped forward, bringing her gaze back. Though its eyes were empty, the lust was obvious. That couldn't be all, she thought and recognise the sneer on its lips.

The same expression most humans showed her for all her life. Rejection, hate, murderous intent... After generations of living with such treatment, Mina couldn't say if humans would be any less bitter. Even now, as one by one they marched on her, desire was at the forefront of their faces. If what Edna said was true, they'd suffered greatly just from Li's actions, yet they only wanted to fuck. They even hesitated, not leaping at her defenceless form.

For so many, she just resembled the people that hunted them. Mina gently pulled on Edna's fingers, coming free to plop back into the cum-soaked floor and bowed her head low, ass raised high. The advance stopped.

"I'm sorry," Mina said, looking through her lashes at them, "Li was coming after me and you just got caught in the crossfire. I don't know what you've been through, or if I can save you from it, but I won't let her do it again." She raised her head and stuck out her chest, still prodigious for a human, "Help me do that."

"You mean it?" Uma asked, murmurs echoing the same.

Mina gulped and moved onto her back. She spread her legs, ropes of her juices connecting them, and revealed her sopping cunt to them all. No cock or balls masked it. Everyone in front of her could see just how drenched the folds were, a constant stream leaking out. Her body had reverted, though her snatch hadn't fully, retaining its plumper state. Her admirers just stared. Their cocks throbbed as she squeezed her thighs closed, a lurid squelch coming from them as her mons were crushed.

"I mean it."

Soon as the final word left her lips, someone was upon her. Hands grabbed at her hair, pulling her face up and against a heavy prick. The head split into two points at its tip, which plugged her nostrils, before the Futa reared back and aimed for her lips. Jaw straining, her tongue was pushed flat against the cum-cock, which curved down her throat. Streams of leftover semen poured from her violated nostrils.

Mina held her breath. The stench had faded to the back of her mind when confronted, but having the gunk shoved up her nose filled her with dread, like one breath and the reek would never leave her. But she was human now.

The Futa slammed against her face, balls flying into her throat. Each thrust made them swell, soon crashing into Mina's chest with a wet slap and knocking out what little air she conserved. Bubbles of cum issued from her nose and lips, but she refused to inhale. The pace jumped higher, as did the force behind it, pushing Mina to lean on her hands.

"Just one won't do," Edna said, coming behind her, slimy cock supporting her back, while taking Mina's hands and forcing two more pricks into them, "Stroke."

Mina did as ordered. The added exertion burned in her lungs, more so as others joined in, crowding her face with their cocks of various shapes and sizes. Balls larger than melons rested between legs, encroaching on her. The Futa using her mouth had already exceeded them all, her scrotum resting on Mina's thighs and pressing into her belly. A grunt brought the sack up and away, before it flew back into her.

Finally, she took a breath. Throat airtight around a cock penetrating all the way to her stomach, nose still oozing semen, and even her ears clogged with the stuff, she snorted the sour air. With it, the flavour sliding across her tongue registered and a shudder ran through her. Not from revulsion or lust, but a mixture of the two.

While not the intoxicating sexiness of someone like Edna or Sally, it wasn't putrid like Li had smelled. Oddly, the mix complimented each part, augmenting them both in the proper ways. No matter how fantastical a Futa's musk, none had been strong as Li's, yet now it was. Like a gale bellowing through an unprepared town, it decimated walls and usurped all else. Mina's eyes rolled as her pussy convulsed and squirted.

It was just as she'd feared, if not worse. One whiff and her mind was stolen, infatuated by the musk comparable to a thousand sweaty cocks caked in semen and pussy juice. Was it because they used her cum to grow? Mina had no answer as she snorted more jizz, clearing her nostrils only for a pair of cocks to push against them.

She might not get away unscathed, she thought and came again.

"I'm cumming!" The Futa in her throat announced, their cock doing so in its own way by swelling further. They pulled back several inches, tip still lodged in Mina's belly, and let her see the bulb growing at their base. It wasn't a knot, she quickly realised as the weight on her legs dissipated. The lump pushed against her lips and forced them wider, before straining her tender oesophagus. Every inch it travelled was on display as it bulged through her chest.

Another lined up and pushed in with a third right after just as the first entered her belly. It stretched around the orb, which she expected to become liquid inside her, yet it remained firm but springy, like the cocks in her hands. The orbs shoving inside her were made entirely of cum, just like the Futanari around her, comprised of an unfathomable number of sperm. In just that first deposit must have been enough seed to impregnate a whole town many times over.

Dozens more depleted the balls until they nestled back against her chin and still didn't stop. Mina kept stroking those at her sides, their moans slowly building, others rubbing layers of cum into her skin with their cocks. Even as the testicles seemed to vanish, more balls of semen crammed down her gullet and into her heavy gut. It replaced the former scrotum, devouring more of her thighs with its rotundity.

"You better use it right," the Futa pumping her stomach said, rousing Mina enough to notice they were no more than a sprite of their former self, clinging to her face with both arms and legs. As a final, massive deluge stretched her belly further, they were gone. Mina took her first breath of 'fresh' air, hunching over and gawking at herself.

Despite the immense weight inside, her abdomen looked no bigger than a full-term mother. Freakish bulges distorted her flesh, gradually smoothing as they dissolved in her acids. The sight was ripped away as one Futa to her side claimed her vacated mouth, shoving in and slamming her just as viscerally. It didn't take long for her to moan out in climax, the same condensed spheres pushing in.

Mina's hand was put to work on another as she swallowed and quivered in pleasure. This wasn't enough, however. Even as the second poured their essence into her and was replaced, Mina's chin caked in spit and cum, there were dozens more waiting their turn. Her former lovers realised as well.

"Time is of the essence," Tiffany said, slithering up and grabbing Mina by the waist, turning her over, so her head was bent back, creating a straight path down her gooey throat and mashing her nose and eyes into the swelling cum barrels. A Futa slid underneath, cock nesting between her juicy ass, while another pushed her thighs open. Thicker rungs of fem-cum snapped and the fertile scent of her pussy issued forth an invitation to all.

In tandem, her cunt and ass were splayed open. Cocks explored deeper by the second until they bottomed out, hips meeting her crotch and butt respectively. Her stuffed belly shifted from the penetration, obscene bulges stretching from her groin to disappear into the sheer mass of stomach. So few Futanari had taken her ass, and even fewer had fucked all her holes, but now three separate Futanari, albeit comprised of cum, were taking her. More so, others were feeling her up.

Did Futanari have villages of their own? If they did, she hoped she'd fine one someday, if only to relive this experience. Much as she'd felt it on her journey, the warmth of being desired, of feeling someone's body around and inside you, having so many touching her as they jerked cocks to her being violated by others gave her a strange mix of feelings. The gentle, fulfilling warmth of being wanted remained, but something sharper combined with it.

The feeling of freedom. Of letting go. Of being everything people thought she was and embracing it. Mina was a Monster, a creature of decadence and lust, those around her were too. She welcomed it, welcomed them, with open legs and holes.

"Such a fine slut..."

"Fuck, her cunt's squeezing so tight..."

"Her ass is kind of loose, what's she been doing..."

"Look at her belly grow!"

Not even a year ago, Mina would've taken offence to their comments. She'd been born a Futa raised with human sensibilities. Such a waste. Wet slaps echoed as the Futanari pounding her body sped up, their balls filling out yet only inciting more power behind each thrust.

SLAP! SLURP! SQUELCH! The same three sounds dominated all others as they were repeated, faster by the second.

Her cunt clamped around them, insides pulled out with the shaft as it reared back. With her head notched back, Mina's throat was nothing but a sleeve for the tube shoving through, skin expanding around the orbs of cum. Arching her back, her stomach protruded further and further, swelling from the latest loads. She tried raising her pelvis, but the weight kept her flat against the Futa below.

It didn't stop them from slamming her with greater vigour. She hadn't seen them properly, unable to determine what species they were, yet she quickly understood as bulbs inflated to lock all their bodies together. Not a second later, those knots bloated and shrank, pushing twice as many orbs into her body. Mina gargled a moan as the spheres strained her pussy and ass respectively.

The one in her snatch pushed against her penetrated cervix. It stretched the entrance to her womb wide, expanding the tight passage which resisted as it should, before caving to the ball. Mina groaned deep as her uterus was once more filled with semen, quickly stuffed with more as her cervix caused a build up of balls, each more eager than the last to enter. Their heat poured from her uterus to join her boiling gut.

A stranger sensation was those pumping into her anus. The tighter hole clenched on the new penetrations, trying its best to remove them, but only incited stronger pulsations from the cock. One by one, they overwhelmed her muscles, shoving out and against her insides. Each arrival pushed the first deeper, travelling up toward her stomach opposite to the cock in her throat.

They soon vanished inside her with the others. Mina laid on her back, splayed out in exhaustion, her belly large enough for an adult human to curl up inside, brought about from the barrels of congealed cum. She couldn't move from there either. Only her head worked as she swivelled it around, looking through eyes caked in gooey semen at the horde still waiting to use her. One was already on her, fucking her throat. Their cock travelled deep into her chest, pushing between her breasts, which they held together.

"Me next, me next!" Others took up the chorus, crowding her immobile frame and grabbing her hands. One took up position in her cunt, larger than the first. Their cock was covered in dense nodules, rolling across its shape and scraping along her sloppy walls. Another went behind them and took hold of Mina's legs, bringing her feet together around their own prick. On depraved instinct, Mina started rocking her legs.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers