Quest for Cum Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want her ass!"

"Wait your turn!"

"Let's all go in!"

"YEAH!" The three voices cheered and Mina felt small bodies scurrying underneath her, all lifting her up and lining her ass with three massive dicks. For people so small, each of their cocks dwarfed their predecessor. The trio shoved inside her gaped hole. Mina cried out against the member fucking her face, unsure if she felt agony or bliss from the penetration.

None of the others cared either. Those small enough to squeeze into gaps took their chance, using whatever means possible to get off on her body, going so far as to fuck the space where her tits rested heavily on her belly, or even thrusting into the crease of her armpits. They didn't fuck each other, no matter how their members throbbed. All attention was on her.

Consciousness was impossible to maintain. Mina had gone through a lot with the others, each experience more incredible than the last, but the Futanari were relentless. All they sought was pleasure using her body. The fact orgasms wracked her body, from head to toe, nerves blistering in abject pleasure, didn't cross their minds. Only the fact they made her holes squeeze even tighter. Her constant screams vibrated in her chest and throat, triggering the next dose of cum.

Seemingly between blinks, Mina saw her stomach double then triple in size. What little air circulated in Li's testicle breezed through her gawking pussy and anus. They twitched, attempting to close, but she could barely move a finger. She opened her mouth, hoping to ask for a break, but was gagged the same instant she took a breath.

Two Futanari went for her pussy that time, with another two using their prehensile members to enter her ass. Likewise, a second took residence in her maw. Each pair took their own rhythm, sawing into her holes and grinding on each other. Mina had come to praise small mercies as they quickly reached climax.

No matter how huge her belly grew, the densely packed semen remained a perfect orb. None of it had processed yet, leaving her still human, albeit incredibly pliant. She was rolled atop it, feeling the Futanari climb up to mount her, doing their best to cram all their pricks inside. Over and over again, they fucked her to repeated climaxes before disappearing inside her. Eventually, it was just her and all her former lovers.

"I was hoping we could do this," Neku said as she leapt onto Mina's back, "If you'd stayed we would have."

"It's fine, Neku," Ino giggled, joining her sibling and digging her claws deep into Mina's ass, "We'll fuck her like it's our last time."

"Well, it is."

"Do it," Mina whispered, only just conscious enough to pay attention, "Make sure I remember everything." She strained her neck to look back at them. Sharing a glance, the two Futanari spoke in hushed tones. Mina only caught the final sentence from Neku.

"It should work." Not elucidating for her, they joined hands, cum-bodies seeming to mix into one another. The merge continued up their arms and shoulders, chests coming together as their faces merged. While their colour didn't change, still comprised of snow-coloured gunk, the body was incredible.

Separately, they were sleek and adorable. Combined, Mina couldn't take her eyes off them. From the bust that rested on their hips, to the single cock easily longer than Mina's leg and the giant uneven ball at its base, from which 'needles' bigger than the average phallus, Neku and Ino's new form was stunning.

"If we were still alive, this would be much more impressive," they said, voices layered over each other and felt at their neck, "At least we don't have those fucking collars."

Mina gasped as the combined Futa flipped back, locking their legs around Mina's hips and feeding the first half of their tumescence inside. Though not huge like Sally had been, the stretch was enough to spur a short orgasm. A dozen more rained from Mina's cunt as they pulled back, spines hardening to lodge against her inner folds and scrape along them. If not for the blunt tips, Mina would've feared they'd rip her apart.

Instead, they threatened her sanity. It reminded her of when she'd curl her fingers inside herself while masturbating, how the nails would scratch deliciously rough against her velvet walls. Vitriolic slurps echoed from Mina's cunt as it was slammed and emptied, womb opening for the pillar of cock. Each set of spines Ino and Neku got in locked against her cervix, refusing to leave. A rich, slimy squelch filled all ears present as the knot wedged inside.

Mina's eyes rolled at the sensation even as the thrusts became short jabs. A foot of girth strained her cervix and pussy for several feet, only to triple in the last several inches. Her plump opening was stretched thin, pink folds made white as they tried closing around the impossible thickness. She turned her head as the Futa leaned in, sharp teeth nicking at her neck. Gurgling sounds built louder as a new, equal weight pushed against Mina's stomach.

"Never forget us."

Mina just nodded and screamed as the knot doubled once more, only to deflate as a three-foot ball of jizz travelled through. The others watching from below, each stroking themselves, sank lower. Except Sora, whose navel and breasts filled Mina's vision, then her collar and chin as her first lovers poured their existence into her womb. They were gone as Mina saw Sora's lips.

Not a moment later, Edna and Uma climbed up. The two nodded to each other and took up position at either end, the Minotaur claiming Mina's mouth and the centaur mounting her. Uma's cock, while massive, only came to a few feet as it laid across Mina's back. She situated her hooves on the human's belly, lifting her rump high, and aimed slightly above the yawning opening.

As Edna slammed her similarly huge member down Mina's gullet, the centaur entered her ass. Having fucked both prior, Mina understood just how potent they could be, but together they seemed to feed each other's ecstasy, stirring it into a frenzy. Each thrust became a punch imbued with all the strength Mina had displayed against Li, their balls hammering against her belly. Tidal waves rippled across the mass and shook the floor below.

"She'll be aware of us soon," Tiffany said, "This will take too long."

"On it!" Rimuru shouted body deforming and sliding up Mina's front to seat itself between her tits, "Hi!" Flashes of when the slime fucked her, and almost killed her, sent trembles down Mina's spine and echoed in her holes for the other Futanari. Small, needle-like tendrils poked at the human's pert nipples and pushed in, rapidly widening.

Mina cried out in the perpetual mix of suffering and euphoria. The sensations stacked as Rimuru snaked another tentacle each to her mouth and rear. They spiralled around Edna and Uma's members, thrusting at an irregular tempo. Even compared to the horde, their ferocity was on another level entirely.

With her mass sufficiently occupied, Rimuru set to pumping Mina's tits. Her outstretched nipples fattened into craters, filled in only by the slime's tentacles. Nipple, face and ass fucked, Mina's limbs went limp as they had their way. Her consciousness wouldn't mind, forever aware of every spark of orgasm that chipped at her sanity. Cum and slobber dribbled from her spread lips.

"Still too long..."

Mina shrieked as clawed hands hooked into her cunt and pulled it open, even wider than Ino and Neku had done.

"Tiffany, she can't handle that," Edna moaned, still pumping away, balls churning toward their final size.

"If we don't hurry, Li will realise what's happening and she'll be killed," Tiffany explained, tongue flicking along Mina's folds, lathering it in her spit, before cramming her head inside. As Uma ramped to orgasm, Edna and Rimuru following at her heels, the Lamia's shoulders were swallowed, the curve of her breasts crushed tight as they were slurped up as well.

"I'm gonna cum! Take it all again, Mina. Just like the first time!" Uma announced and pressed flush to Mina's back, medial ring and sheath pushing beyond the knot of muscle. Edna did the same, shaft inflating with the first of many dozens of loads, while Rimuru's rhythm leapt to a frenzy as her entire body bloated. The tops of Tiffany's hips entered Mina just as the other three exclaimed their release.

Like a starved traveller, Mina's cunt clamped down on Tiffany and pulled her in. Each boulder-sized cum ball that lifted her stomach higher, another foot of the Lamia disappeared inside. She couldn't stop herself anymore. Mina wondered if she were dreaming or under a spell to feel it all with such clarity, yet have it seem completely surreal.

"If we meet in the next life, let's do this again," Uma said as she disappeared.

"Kill that cunt outside," Edna grunted and did the same.

"I wanna fuck more," Rimuru mourned, but slipped into Mina's now behemoth tits. Tiffany said nothing, just gave one last twitch to set off another spasm in the human. Regaining a semblance of lucidity, Mina looked to the final Futanari; Sora and Sally. Her eyes bulged at the sight of Sora's erection.

The giant had been shrunken, unable to reform her full majesty, yet her cock looked no less imposing as it had in life. Sally's had only grown, long and wide enough to make her former size seem average. Both were touching themselves, looking upon Mina like an artist at their model or canvas. Eventually, Sally shrugged and looked to the giant.

"No point beating around the bush. Let's wreck her!"

"Wait!" Mina cried, but her plea came out garbled from the gunk clinging to her throat and fell on deaf ears. The Tanuki scaled her mountainous belly in seconds, then scampered to her back, person-sized prick at the ready, while Sora grabbed Mina's legs and turned her around.

"I don't know what magic you used to make yourself so stretchy, Mina, but we're gonna put it to the test."

"I don't have any. You stole it!" Mina tried explaining, though only succeeded in hacking up a glob of 'watery' semen.

"A pussy... it's been so long," Sora marvelled as she levelled her member at Mina's snatch. The head alone was bigger than the human's body, sans abdomen, yet she pressed it against the much too small opening and pushed. Every muscle tensed, prepared for the worst and to fight against the oversized invader. And yet, as Mina grit her teeth, it moved in.

"Whatever you are is incredible," Sally said, her own dick slamming down between the human's ass cheeks, grinding against her gaped pucker, before she slipped the head inside, "We drained you of cum, turned you human again, but you still have magic. And enough to do this! I'm almost glad this happened just to see a giant fuck a human."

Mina only heard her, not comprehending any of the words. Every neuron in her brain focused on tracking Sora's cock, fatter than any mammal Mina had met, as foot after foot entered. Just the head had been enough to break open her womb, but an inexorable amount kept coming. Six feet... seven... eight... nine... fifteen... twenty...

By thirty, Mina couldn't remember any other numbers. Still Sora wasn't done. The giant was thrusting, extracting a dozen feet, before returning it with excessive interest. Sally had already hilted her multiple times, the clap of her crotch on Mina's ass the only sound to break up the deafening squelches and slurps and splashes from her deflowered cunt. Next to Sora, everything she'd fucked until then might as well have been fingers.

As Sora's body met her hips, Mina's eyes fluttered shut. She truly might lose her mind from this...

[LI]

She'd done it. Mina had given up. By climbing into her cock, she had no doubt accepted that it was pointless to fight back. Better to be churned into cum and devote her existence to Li. All to do was wait and bask in the power she'd soon gain. With it, no Monster would stand a chance.

Li reclined upon the rocky landscape, the spires crumbling under her weight and unbreakable skin. With the only challenge to her might gone, she could at last take a second to savour just how huge she'd become. A chuckle slipped out, recalling that putrid giant she'd dispatched. By comparison to her, it was nothing more than a child. Even the creature's breasts amounted to little bumps against Li's own multitude of mountains.

Not only that, but her cock! No Monster had something to match hers. And why would they? She wasn't a disgusting abomination of nature, but a goddess, chosen to evolve beyond humanity and Monsters alike. How else could her ascension be described? From a poor girl raped by a Monster, forced to find salvation through retribution, now granted the power to eliminate even giants.

One of her many limbs cradled her sack, wondering when she'd feel Mina's soul entwine with her own. The others were all there, heretical existences now made righteous by joining with hers, moaning about their fate.

"Soon," Li murmured to herself, running her fingers along the inside of her breasts, teasing the closed lips. Strange, she thought and prodded, but they remained steadfast against her advances. Perhaps her body was preparing for Mina's essence. Yes, that would also explain the sensation in her scrotum, like it was both emptied and filled at the same time.

She waited. No matter how durable Mina's new form was, it would succumb eventually and they'd be together. Whether Mina truly accepted her now was inconsequential, as she'd become part of Li's grandeur. When she had arrived in the mountains, the sun cast its shadows from the east, now they extended from the west, towers of stone lengthening toward her like the devil's claws to drag her to hell. Let them try, she thought with a yawn. Even the religious notions of heaven and hell lacked all sway over her now.

Convulsions struck her gut. Li curled on herself, numerous arms clutching at her middle, tails shrivelling as bones creaked and snapped from the sheer force applied. Further pangs inflicted upon her tore heavy breaths from her lungs, chest tight, like the weight of the world itself pushed down on her. Similar agonies crawled within her skin, a million critters seeking freedom, yet trapped within.

Worse still, her balls were at the epicentre of this pain. Li was once a warrior and fought beside men, she'd witnessed them take stray blows to the crotch and, no matter how protected, it never failed to disable them. For all her comprehension, it felt as though legions of arrows were launching from within her sack. Tearing her hands away from her thrashing gut, she palmed her scrotum.

"What... is... this?" Li hissed. Where her balls had been comprised of many spheres, they now were dominated by a single orb, horribly disfigured as she poked and prodded the tender flesh. Parts felt like tiny arms and legs, others bulged massively and shrank, as though something huge were thrusting from within. Was that Mina's doing?

Not long after she recognised the thrusting, it stopped. A single giant bulge extended out, before her ball expanded and swallowed it whole, skin groaning in pure torture. Li beat at herself, trying to dissuade the apparent growth, however it added to the pain as her nerves were forced to the surface. Even a gust of wind could have been needles jabbing repeatedly into her skin.

Feet turned to metres as her testicle kept bloating. It gained size every second, pace ramping before her eyes, and quickly overtook her vision, blotting out the world around. No, it wasn't just swelling anymore, the spires were rising. Shivers ran through her, the cold mountain air penetrated her skin, icy tendrils reaching her very bones. But that shouldn't be possible when even stone refined by nature couldn't pierce her before.

"It's Mina!" It had to be. Somehow she was taking her strength from within her testicle. Li clamped down on the rotund sphere with her arms and legs, forcing what she suspected to be Mina's inflated body up. Did she drink all the cum inside? Grinding her teeth, Li's urethra opened.

In all her life, she never expected to experience the excruciating sensation of child birth. While she wasn't birthing Mina in the traditional sense, she doubted the feelings were much different as she screamed through clenched teeth. Fangs snapped from the force of her jaw. Those that remained sank deep into her lip, dick pulsing and pushing and suffering as Mina's rotund shape inched up its length. She'd stopped shrinking, but the damage was done.

"Just... get... out!" Li shrieked and poured all her effort into pushing. Semen exploded from her tip, dousing the floor and thick like tar, yet it was water compared to Mina. Even if she had drunk all Li's cum, her shape should be more fluid, yet it felt solid as the earth below. Wrapping her limbs around the base, she shoved against Mina over and over.

Finally, after an eternity, a glimmer of relief appeared as Mina's head came free. Just a little more, Li thought. Painfully slow, her 'child' exited the cock. Shoulders appeared next, limp arms flopping out soon after, then enormous breasts gaped Li's urethra in poor preparation for the mass about to come. She was determined, however, and kept shoving.

"Yes!" Li finally cried as she passed the crest of Mina's belly, her outward navel noisily popping free, and the rest slipped free after. As her enemy landed with a splat, Li fell to her side, eyes barely registering the apex of human fecundity before her. Her hand blindly reached out and clasped around the cold hilt of a weapon as consciousness abandoned her.

[MINA]

Time registered then dissipated. She recognised seconds passing, before losing track in the infinity staring her down. Mina floated in a void, confronted only by a swirling light, made from dozens of colours, each glittering like a star at night. But stars were temporary. One by one, they blinked out. Though immobile, Mina tried stopping them. Each light that vanished resonated in her like a plummeting rock, worsening with every one lost.

Willing herself to move, Mina plucked a star of the cosmos of lights and clutched it to her chest. Others blinked from existence, allowing the pervasive darkness to spread, its cold grip slowly climbing Mina's body. In her grip, the star hummed a questioning song.

"What are you?" It asked, though Mina heard no voice, "Are you human? Monster? A God?" Mina shook her head. More stars vanished.

"Then what? If not a human, a monster, a god, then what are you?"

Mina had no answer. Smarter people than her had pondered their place in life, spread their ideas, yet others always contradicted them. Were they constructs of a greater consciousness? Playthings for a deity? Short-lived blips on existence meant to live and simply die?

"Not your purpose. What are you? Choose."

That didn't clarify anything. What she was determined what she did with her life. A human lived, got married, raised kids and watched them do it all again. Monsters sought pleasure and little else. Gods were responsible for everything. But her? She'd been born a Futa, raised human, then transformed into a Monster. What did that make her?

"What are you?"

The other stars were almost gone. Even the hum in her hand was dwindling, no more than a whisper against her palms. Shadowy tendrils crept into the swirl of lights, wiping more from existence. Mina had no concrete answer for the star. Li considered herself a goddess and, much as she loathed it, they shared many similarities on a physical realm. Human, Monster or Goddess?

"I am all," Mina whispered as the hum died and the last flickers of warmth vanished. Then her eyes opened on a world cast in moonlight, body trembling as unfathomable sensations raced to her mind. Feelings of her soul being torn apart, reassembled, then dismantled again, her body contorting to match. And yet, for how violent the changes were, Mina was drenched in waves of bliss.