Quest for Cum Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awareness flitted to and from. In those moments, she noticed the mountains either grew or shrank, shifting between the changes. Nothing was constant. Between blinks, she oversaw the entire region, then she was no taller than a pebble. The only thing that persisted was the pleasure.

For an imperceivable time, Mina existed in that fluctuating state of ecstasy. Then, like a candle flame being snuffed out, it ended. Wisps of her pleasure remained, evaporating. Mina opened her bleary eyes. Her head was slumped forward, staring down at a series of needles. Whipping back, she stepped away and heard rocks snapping below. She clenched her eyes shut and took a deep breath.

Exhaling, she opened them again and marvelled at the world. Dawn bled into the sky across the horizon, gentle shadows cast by the mountain range now below Mina's gaze. Twisting her body around, she grinned at herself. From the waist down, she had a wolf's shape, ending in a festival of tails. Twining a finger in her hair, she found many streaks of colour amidst the mostly blue threads.

Atop her head, a dual layered crown of ears and horns stood tall. More swept back, keeping her hair in place even as the wind bellowed through it. Though her body mostly resembled its appearance when she entered Li's cock, numerous changes wouldn't be ignored. Naturally, her sizes had tripled many times over.

Beyond those, the number of cocks had raised, with several crowding her frontward crotch and many others extending from her rear to hover just below. None were soft, all oozing pre-cum that, to her, resembled mere droplets, yet as they fell it washed across the land like an entire rainfall condensed into a single bead. She took a deep breath and let out a jubilant sigh at the pleasantly pungent musk she exuded.

Streaks of dark colours painted her scales and framed her curves. Obscure patterns were dotted about, elegant swirls that accented her plump gut, outstanding for its pudgy appearance compared to the dense firmness across the rest of her body. Beneath the scales and fur, muscles rippled, pumping confidence throughout her frame. Even the nearby mountains seemed fragile to her eyes.

"I won't be beaten..."

Mina's ears perked up and she looked down to see the corrupted Chimaera climbing her. A ray of light broke the sky and glinted off Li's dagger. In the same instant it took to recognise the weapon, it struck with a sharp ping, followed by a whirling noise before finishing with a dull stab. Following the path, Mina saw the blade buried in a mountainside, snapped at the base.

"No, it can't... I'm a GOD!" Li screamed and used the hilt, now no sharper than a piece of leather.

"Li," Mina said and scooped her up, lifting the demented creature to her eyes, "It's over."

"It won't end like this. I won't let it," Li frothed at the mouth, snapping at Mina's fingers to no effect. With all her power gone, her body appeared half-melted, folds of skin sagging off her face in patches, parts of it tightened, pulling on her torn lips to make a bloody smile.

"Maybe I can turn you back?"

"I killed so many," Li giggled, "There's no 'back' for me. I just need to finish it!"

"Kill her."

Mina blinked at the voice in her ear, though nothing was there. Other voices echoed the sentiment, each familiar, though some more so. If the Futanari had their souls trapped in Li, then were they inside Mina now?

"She'll only find a way for revenge. Look at her," it was Tiffany's voice, the most level-headed and observant of those Mina had slept with, "She's more of a Monster than any of us. Even me."

"But she's so weak now," Mina argued. Killing animals for survival was one thing, but to take the life of someone she knew crossed a whole other line.

"To you. To anything else, she's still a threat. What happens when she consumes enough of our kind to challenge you? By then, we'll be nigh extinct."

Mina chewed her bottom lip, Li still squirming in her grasp.

"I agree with them," a new voice said. Looking forward, Mina saw a tiny shape flutter closer. A bird? She frowned and focused on it, recognising the silvery hair from what felt like a lifetime ago, "Long time no see."

"Jules?"

"Yes, 'tis I! I've been trying to pin you down for a while."

"Why?" Mina asked, covering Li with another hand to keep her from interrupting.

"I was curious about what became of you after all these months. Imagine my shock when I sensed a power unlike anything else and found you! My, my, you started off looking to get rid of your cock, now look how many you've collected," Jules said, flying over to land on one of Mina's outstretched hands, "Sorry, air gets thin up here and I'm awful at flying."

"So, you sensed me?"

"I've had several little alerts since you left, each time getting stronger. Nothing for concern at the time. Until this morning. I've been flying for a whole day, so you better appreciate me showing up to explain all this." Jules looked to the small gap between Mina's fingers at the baleful glimpse of Li's eyes.

"You should kill her. There's no changing that thing back to human," Jules said.

"Are you sure?" Mina asked, "What about with my cum?"

"It's powerful," Jules inhaled, pausing for several seconds before she released with a dazed blink, "Sorry. Your musk, it's... If I don't concentrate I might just offer myself to you. That's rare. Um, right, yes. Your cum is powerful, stronger than just about anything out there, but your power isn't a factor. It's Li. Her mind is damaged. I could remodel her body, but she'll always be like this. Better you end her suffering now.

"I..."

"...please..." Li's tiny voice rasped, but no more.

"Fine!" Mina barked and raised Li overhead, opened her mouth, then dropped her. The size disparity made swallowing the former human, turned corrupt monster, simple as gulping. Li didn't even make a bump as she descended to Mina's stomach.

"I didn't mean eat her."

"Well, it's too late now," Mina said and scowled at her long tongue, trying to use the air to wash Li's taste off, "Ugh, I'm never eating anyone again."

"So..." Jules said, hopping down to stand on a mountain peak, "Still want to be human and get married?"

"No."

"Oh. I thought you'd think about it."

Mina shook her head, "Samuel's nice, but if I went back to being human it'd feel... wrong. I think I was always meant to be like this. For the first time, I feel at home with myself. Just knowing I'm whole, that I can look in a mirror and accept that this is me, that I'm my own normal, is a comfort I wish I'd known sooner. I'm happy like this."

"There is one thing, though," Mina added, hands on her belly, "Is it possible for souls to be reborn?"