Quest to See his Hot Teacher Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys shared a smile. Ted duplicated the move. Connie groaned and not in a good way. She said, "Ouch! Honey, my pussy is sore from being with Bernie. I liked what you were doing to my bottom. Can you give my pussy the night off?"

"Sure."

Ted caressed her butt and thigh while he pumped a finger in and out of Connie's ass. She moaned, "Oh. Oh."

Paul continued to finger his girl in two of her holes. She was breathing heavily and cried out loudly, "Oh. Oh. Oh!"

Both women build up a full head of steam. Marie said, "Je suis pret. I'm ready!"

"I'm ready too," Connie said.

"Paul, get on the lounge. I must ride you," Marie said. Marie stood. Paul took her place on the chair. She quickly straddled him, guided his dick into her vagina, and cried out when he penetrated her, "Dieu merci! Thank God!"

Connie turned and looked at Ted. She said, "Ted, put it in my bum like you did for Delores. "

She raised up and got on her hands and knees, Ted stood. His dick was even with her butt. He poured oil on it and her anus. He asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes."

Ted placed the tip of his dick on her crinkled flesh, leaned into it, and watched as his dick slowly sank into the redhead's ass.

She cried out, "Oh! Wonderful!"

Marie rode Paul violently. Ted fucked Connie lovingly. Both methods were effective. Marie was the first to scream and cum. Paul filled her with his semen.

Connie cried, "Oh. Oh. OH!" Her body stiffened. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened, and her orgasm overtook her. Pleasure surged through her body.

Ted felt her sphincter clench his dick. It triggered his climax and he hollered, "Oh. Oh, God. Ohhhh!"

Everyone lingered laying together because this was the last time they'd be together for a while. Paul had to leave early in the morning to catch a flight. Marie had a teacher certification program to attend that would have her away for a few days.

They hugged, kissed, and promised to get together soon. Maire said, "Notre maison est votre maison. Our house is your house. When we aren't here, I leave the key to our cabin at the front gate. If you pop up here to spend the night or need a place to make amour, love, asked the gate for our key. I'm putting you on our friends' list."

"Thank you. That is so nice of you," Connie said and she kissed Marie ardently on the lips.

Connie and Ted showered and dressed. Packing was quick and easy. They'd not touched the clothes they'd brought.

Paul drove them in the cart to the resort's changing room. They dressed, grabbed their bags, and walked to their car.

As Ted drove them home he said, "We are a couple. I'm telling my mother and everyone that while we were working on Miss Nemours' project, I recognized what a beautiful, wonderful person you are, we began dating, and we are now a couple."

Connie giggled, "So the quest is over and the prize is me?"

"Yes. I love you," Ted said sincerely.

Connie smiled at him and said, "I feel a warm glow swelling inside my body. It's better than the multiple orgasms Bernie's big cock gave me Better than all the sex I had this weekend. I love you and can't wait to tell my mom."

It was ten o'clock when they arrived home. Ted parked and walked her to her front door. "Good night, neighbor," he said. They kissed in the porch light and exchanged 'I love you's'. She went inside and he went home.

Her mother and father went in the living room, watching "Dallas" on television when Connie swept into her house. She said, "Hi." They looked up. Her father said, "Look who got some sun."

Her mother came to her, hugged her, and said, "We're glad you're home. How was it?"

Connie's face froze. She was silent and wondered, "Can she tell just by looking at me that I've had sex?"

"The project," her mother added. "Working with your teacher?"

"Oh. That. That was great. Miss Nemours is a really cool person. It was a great learning experience."

"Good."

"And something else happened, Ted asked me out on a date and now we're a couple," Connie said. She was so excited that she was jumped up and down. Her mother squealed, hugged her, and jumped too.

"What's the ruckus all about?" her dad asked.

"Connie and Ted are dating," Mrs. Campbell said.

"Good for you, Connie. He's a good boy."

Connie stopped jumping and slumped into her mother. She'd been running on sex and adrenaline. Suddenly, she was fatigued.

Her mother said, "I'm glad about you and Ted. You look exhausted. Why don't you go to bed? We can talk tomorrow."

"I am tired, Mom. Bed sounds good. We'll talk in the morning."

"Sure thing," her mother said. Mrs. Campbell kissed her daughter one more time on the cheek.

Connie went upstairs, tossed her bag in the corner, did her night routine, stripped off her clothes, climbed into bed, and fell asleep.

^^^

Ted entered his house. He said, "Hello."

His folks were also watching the villainous, scheming J.R Ewing. His mother said, "Hi, Ted. Glad you're home. Come join us."

He sat beside her on the sofa. His dad was in his recliner. They watched the show and during the next commercials they spoke.

His mother asked, "How was the whatever it was?"

"Good. Connie was working on the project too. We went out. We're dating now."

His father said, "About damn time."

"What your father means is that we're happy for you. She's a great girl," her mother said.

^^^

Connie slept in on Monday morning. Her mother checked on her and smiled seeing her baby girl laying in her bed. She said to herself, "She looks like an angel. Today's laundry day. It doesn't look like she's unpacked. I'll grab her dirty clothes."

She opened the travel bag and found the outfit she'd worn on Friday. She took those out. Next was her bag of toiletries. Under that were clean, folded clothes. She lifted out a stack of panties, looked at them, and thought,"That's odd they're clean."

Connie stirred, woke, and said, "Hi, mom." She saw her studying her underwear. The underwear that she hadn't worn. She said to herself, "How am I going to explain that?"

"Did you do laundry while you were away?" her mother asked.

"Ah . . . Ah. Yes."

"But you didn't wash the clothes you wore on Friday?" She held up those dirty clothes.

"Actually, I didn't do laundry. Marie did. She grabbed some of my clothes to fill out the load."

"Oh. Okay. I'm doing laundry. I'll take care of these.

"Thanks, Mom," Connie said thinking 'I dodged a bullet'. She began to get out of bed. She stopped abruptly when she realized she wasn't wearing a nightgown. She thought, "Oh, crap! I'm naked. She almost saw me. That would've have been an awkward conversation. 'Honey, when did you start sleeping in the nude? And why don't you have tan lines.'"

Connie pulled the bedcovers up to her chin, yawned loudly, and said, "I think I'll stay in bed a little longer. I'm beat."

Her mother stood, smiled, and said, "So Miss Nemours worked you hard? I hope you had time for some fun too," She chuckled.

"Yes. We worked hard and played harder," Connie said and giggled remembering all the hard cocks that fucked her so well.

Her mom smiled, left the room, and closed the door.

^^^

Ted slept late too. Around ten o'clock he knocked on his neighbor's screen door. Mrs. Campbell saw him and hollered, "Come on in. The kids are in the kitchen having a late breakfast."

"Thanks, Mrs. C," he said. He let himself in and went to the kitchen. He saw Connie and smiled broadly. She looked hot in a pair of short, cut off jeans and a tight, cotton tee shirt. He walked toward her with the intent of giving her a big kiss.

Billie stepped into the room and called out, "Ted, how's it hanging? So you and sis spent the weekend with Miss Nemours."

"Ah . . . Yes." He shot Connie a questioning look.

Connie said, "I told him the quest was a bust. We didn't see Miss Nemours naked, but we did get invited to join her on a school project. It was only a couple of days and it'll look good on our record so we agreed."

Billie said. "I feel for you being stuck with my sister and having to do some lame school work. Did you see Frenchy's boobs again."

Ted said, "No."

"Bummer," Billie said. "Jim and I are going fishing. Want to join us?"

He turned to Connie and said, "Thanks, but actually I was here to talk to Connie about the report we owe Miss Nemours."

"Sure. Next time," Billie said. He grabbed his fishing gear and went out the back door.

Ted waited and watched his friend leave. Then he rushed to Connie and kissed her. She kissed him back. She pushed him away, blushed, smiled, and said, "My dad's at work, Billie's gone, but my mom's still here. Let's go into the basement rec room. Mom doesn't go down there. The stairs are steep and she's afraid she'll fall."

Connie opened the basement door, flicked on the light, and led Ted down the stairs into the rec room. There was a sofa perpendicular to the stairs, a ping pong table, chairs, and lamps on end table. Old toys were scattered about: Billie's little green army men, a whiffle ball bat, and her dollhouse. When they were alone, they came together, hugged, and kissed.

"I missed you," Ted said.

"I missed you," Connie said. She giggled and added, "It was weird sleeping alone."

"I want you," Ted said. He grabbed her slim ass and ground his hard-on into her sex.

"Mmmm. Me too," she said. "I told my parents we are dating."

"Me too," Ted said. "My father said I was a dumbass for not having asked you out sooner."

"You are a dumbass, but my handsome, blond dumbass," Connie said and giggled.

They sat on the sofa and made out. Soon, her shirt and bra were off and he was feasting on her tits. After a bit, she slid out of his grasp, sank to the floor, and pawed at his crotch. She sat on her heels, looked up with him with big blue eyes, and said, "I want to suck your dick."

Ted undid his belt and pants, unzipped his zipper, and pulled down his pants and underwear. His big, hard dick flopped into view. Connie smiled, grabbed it, and while looking into his eyes, licked the shaft and head.

"Ohhh. I like that," Ted said.

Her mouth captured his cock and she gave him good head. A couple of minutes passed and Ted said, "Oh! That feels so good. Get undressed, you sexy thing. I'm going to eat you!"

They both stood and undressed. They had the begins of a nice all over tan. Connie lay on the sofa and pulled her legs up and spread them. Ted sat on the other half of the couch, leaned over, and put his lips on her red curls. He licked, kissed, and feasted on her sex.

"Oh. Oh," she moaned softly no wanting her mother to hear her groans of pleasure.

Ted ate her pussy. She gushed generously and he lapped the musky fluid up. One and then, two fingers were swirled inside her vagina.

"Oh. Ohhh. I love you," she groaned. She grabbed a throw pillow and brought it to her face to muffle her moans.

One of Ted's pussy bathed fingers found her anus. He toyed with her and then penetrated her bottom.

"Ahhhh" she cried into the pillow.

Ted decided to finish her off. He sucked her clit while pumping his finger in and out of her butt. She came. Her torso shot up off the sofa. She screamed into the pillow, "Oh. Oh! OH!"

"Shhh," Ted said and laughed gently. He glanced at the stairway. He heard and saw nothing.

After letting her enjoy her climax, Ted teased her saying, "You were so noisy. Do you want to get us caught?"

"No, but I couldn't help it. You made me cum so hard." She pushed him off her. She looked at his hard penis and said, "I want that in me. Lay down on the sofa. I'm riding your cock."

"Yes, ma'am."

She stood. Ted lay on his back. She climbed on top of him, straddling his hips. Her back was to the stairs. Ted reached up and fondled her breasts. His fingers found her hard, pink nipples and he pinched them lightly.

"Mmmmm," she cooed. Then, she raised up, guided his penis into her vagina, and slid down his pole.

"Ohhhh," she cried.

"Ahhhh," he gasped.

She was wet enough to take all of him so she did. She paused after bottoming out, smiled, and said, "I love you."

"I love you too," Ted replied.

They made love on the couch in the rec room. It was unhurried and sensual. They were lost in a world where there was only the two of them and their pleasure.

Until . . .

"Holy crap! What are you two doing?" Billie exclaimed.

^^^minutes before^^^

Billie returned home and put his fishing stuff away. He found his mother in the living room and said, "Jim can't go fishing after all. He has to help his aunt."

"Too bad. I think Connie and Ted are in the rec room," his mother replied.

Billie left her in the living room, opened the basement door, and went downstairs. He wasn't quiet on purpose. The stairs were steep and he'd learned the hard way, by falling when he was a kid, that you had to walk slowly. He got to the bottom of the steps and was gobsmacked by what he saw.

He stared in disbelief at the sight in front of him. His sister and best friend were naked and having sex. He watched Ted thrust his cock into his sister's cunt. He saw her bouncing up and down. Her pussy was swallowing Ted's dick.

^^^back to the present^^^

Connie looked over her shoulder, saw her brother, and screamed. She sat down on Ted's cock, brought her arms up, and covered her breasts. Ted lifted his head up, saw they weren't alone, and said, "Billie, I love her."

Mrs. Campbell heard the blood-curdling cry, came to the opening to the basement, and yelled, "Is everything okay? Do I need to come down there?"

"No, Mom," Billie answered. "We're fine."

"Everything is okay, Mom," Connie echoed. "We were playing a game and Billie scared me."

The kids looked at one another praying that Mrs. Campbell didn't come down into the basement.

"All right. Your scream almost gave me a heart attack," Mrs. Campbell said. She returned to the living room and her knitting.

The tension in the rec room only dropped slightly, Billie was in shock having caught Ted and Connie naked and having coitus. Connie turned, as best she could considering her body was impaled on Ted's rigid dick, to her brother and said, "Let us get dressed and we'll explain."

Billie nodded. He watched his sister dismount. He saw her small, cute boobs and her red furry pussy, and he saw Ted's engorged dick as the embarrassed lovers quickly dressed.

Ted and Connie sat on the sofa, clasped hands, and she said, "We lied to you. The quest was a success. We found Miss Nemours at a nudist colony and she invited us to stay for the weekend."

"Wow! So our French TILF does sunbath nude," Billie said, "I can tell by the whole body tans you are sporting that you joined in."

"Yes," Ted said. "But more importantly, I realized how special Connie is. I love her and she loves me."

"Oh! I believe you. You too have shown how MUCH you love each other," Billie teased them. He saw a worried look cross their faces.

Connie said, "Please don't tell mom or anyone that we're having sex."

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me, but . . ."

"But what?" Connie asked.

"Ah. Emm," he stuttered. "I didn't see a condom. You have to practice safe sex. I'm too young to become an uncle."

"I'm on the pill."

"Good."

Ted and Connie spilled the beans. Sort of. They told him about following Marie to the nudist colony, going in, finding her nude at the pool and

then, how she invited them to stay. They left out the details about having sex with several partners.

"So basically you're telling me Ted is screwing my sister and I owe him ten dollars," Billie said.

"Billie!" Connie screeched.

"I'm kidding. I kidding. I'm happy for both of you," Billie said. "As I said, I'll keep your secret. If you want to throw me a bone, next time you go, take me with you. Honestly, I liked to go for the experience and not just to see naked people. It's about health, comfort, freedom, acceptance, and friendship right?"

Connie and Ted didn't respond immediately. Billie added, "Are you embarrass about being naked in front of me? I've just seen you nude and doing the most intimate of acts."

"You know, I was embarrassed at the thought of you seeing my bits, "Connie said, "but you're right. I shouldn't be ashamed of my body. Being naked was great fun and we'd be glad to share the experience with you."

Ted said, "Billie, I'll go you one better. Use the ten bucks you owe me to buy a day pass at the nudist club."

"Great," Billie said and smiled broadly.

Connie smiled mischievously and said, "I might be able to better the deal too. What do you think of Heidi Weber?"

"She's a tall drink of water and the only girl on the basketball team who fill out her jersey. She's one hot blond. Isn't she dating Bruce?"

"Not anymore. What would you say if I could arrange for you to spend some time with her? Maybe playing volleyball or swimming."

Ted interrupted his girlfriend and added, "Of course, she'd be stark naked."

"Sign me up!"

^^^

Connie and Billie grabbed a bag, put in their toiletries, and clothes they wouldn't have to wear. Connie told her mother, "I got a call from Miss Nemours. She asked if we can come back and help out. It might be a couple of days."

"Okay. As long as I see you before you leave for William & Mary."

"I'm going too," Billie said.

"Be good," their mother said. She hugged her children goodbye.

They stopped by Ted's house and repeated the same lie to his mother. She accepted it. The teenagers got in Ted's car and drove to the nudist community. John was working the gate. He teased them saying, "Back so soon?" His big, furry, beer belly bounced as he laughed.

"Yes, John," Ted said. "Did our friend Marie Nemours tell you about us? She said she was going to put us on her friends' list so we could use her cabin when she wasn't here. She said that you'd have the key and would give it to us."

"Yes, she did. I'll get the key." He turned, stood, and got a key hanging on a pegboard. They all saw his big, hairy ass when he turned around. Connie brought her hand to her mouth to stop from laughing. John waddled over and handed Ted the key.

"Thanks. What do we owe you?"

"Nothing," John said. He pushed a button and the gate went up. He said, "Freinds get in free."

"Thanks," Connie said.

"You're welcome. Maybe I'll see you at the pool. My shift ends in an hour."

"Maybe," Ted said.

"Bye," Connie called out as they drove away.

"That was nice and easy," Billie said.

"Yes. The people here are very nice," his sister said.

They parked. Everyone got out. Connie explained to her brother, "Billie, we are headed to the changing room. Everyone undresses there."

Ted said, "Passed that point, everyone is nude."

"Okay."

They walked into the common space and found lockers. Ted and Connie stripped quickly. They were not concerned at all about being without clothes. They stowed their stuff away.

Billie was slower to undress because he kept stealing looks at his sister. He glanced her way when she shucked off her bra. He stared at her hard, puffy, pink nipples. He looked her way again when she peeled off her underwear. She innocently mooned him. He ogled her as she bent over. He spied her anus and the slit of her pussy. He got half a hard-on.

Ted and Connie turned to him waiting for him to finish. They each were holding the ubiquitous white towel all resort members carried with them. Billie finished undressing by taking his shorts and underwear off. They both saw his dick bounce into view.

Connie screamed, "It happened." She pointed to her brother's dick.

Billie covered his dick with both hands and his face blushed red. "He thought, "God! How embarrassing! What's worse than getting an erection from ogling your sister? Having her catch you!"

Connie said excitedly, "Ted, when we were little, Billie teased me about my red hair. He refused to touch me. It was our version of 'cooties'. Instead of Billie worry about catching imaginary germs if he touched a girl, he worried about catching my red hair if he touched me."