Quest to See his Hot Teacher Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they walked to the court, Heidi asked, "Is your brother here?"

"No."

"Is he dating anyone? I heard he and Barbara broke up."

"They did." Connie's eyes twinkled and she asked, "Are you interested?"

"Yes," Heidi confessed. "We'll be here for two more days. Please bring him with you if you can."

They arrived at the court. Heidi made the introductions. Her family was like her: tall, tanned, fit, and friendly. Connie discovered where Heidi got her nice breasts. Her mother also had a big rack. She noticed Karl and his father were uncut. Connie thought, "They look like sausages. I'm glad Ted is circumcised."

They played two spirited games and called it quits. As they were leaving, Connie said, "Heidi, I promise I'll check and see if Billie has any interest in you."

"Thanks," the young, blond woman answered. "Maybe we could double date."

Ted and Connie swam in the pool to cool down, and then, lay in the sun.

The old couple they had met the other day, the Hammersteins, made it a point to speak to them for a few minutes. Then, Marie and Paul joined them. The four of them had dinner in the restaurant and returned to the cottage. They retired to the patio, sat, drank beer, and looked at the stars.

Marie said, "I need to use the bathroom. Connie?"

Girl code required she join her. Connie stood and said, "Sure."

The ladies went to the bathroom, relieved themselves, and washed up. As she was combing her hair, Marie said, "Ready to fuck?"

Connie giggled and said, "Yes. As a matter of fact, I am. Yesterday I was a virgin, now I'm acting like a naked bitch in heat."

"Me too. Je suis une chienne nue en chaleur (I am a naked bitch in heat)."

"It sounds better in French."

"Everything does," Marie said. "I have a fun, tactile evening planned for us. I suggest you get Ted to cum during the foreplay so he can last longer when you have intercourse."

Connie nodded.

Marie explained, "An initial blowjob is also a good plan for lovers who rush through foreplay. With his erection gone, the man can't fuck you so he has to eat your pussy and play with your boobs until he recovers."

"I don't need to worry about that. Ted is conscientious. He doesn't mind preparing me."

"Oui. Yes. I am talking about your other lovers. You are young. As pretty as you are there will be many," Marie said. She added, "Follow me." She left the bathroom and went into the bedroom closet. Connie followed. The teacher grabbed a box and then went into the kitchen. She said, "Grabbed two cans of Reddi-wip from the fridge and fill two bowls with ice cubes."

Connie didn't ask why. She got the items and the women went outside to join the men. Marie announced brightly, "Playtime!"

The guys smiled and looked her way. Ted asked, "What did you bring?"

"Oh, just a few things to get our evening started. I have blindfolds, silk scarfs, mink gloves, ice cubes, and whipped cream. I have two of everything. Connie and I will blindfold you and tease your body with the items in the box. Then, we switch roles and the men pleasure the women.

"I wouldn't be surprised if your session ends with your dick covered in whipped cream which we will have to lick off."

"All right!" Ted said.

"Grab your chairs and put them in the grass. The softer surface will be more comfortable for us as we maneuver around you," Marie instructed.

The men put the chairs in the grass and lay face up on their lounge chairs. The women divided up the objects and knelt beside their partners. "Connie, give Ted the blindfold." She handed one to Paul. "Blindfolds on."

The men donned the blindfolds. Marie said, "Connie."

The eighteen-year-old looked to her former teacher, saw her pick up the feather and flick it across Paul's right nipple. He moaned. Connie grabbed a feather and did the same to her man. Ted said, "That tickles."

The women randomly touched the guys with the feather. A flick here. A flick there. Sometimes they scrapped it across their skin. The guys groaned and were on edge wondering where the next touch would come. Each man was rock hard.

Marie cleared her throat. That got Connie's attention. She looked her way and saw Marie holding up the silk scarf. Connie grabbed hers. The women dragged the silky fabric over the men's bodies. Ted enjoyed it more than he expected.

Marie made a noise to get Connie to look her way. Marie held up the glove. Each woman slipped on the mink glove and began caressing their guy with the soft fur.

"Wow!" Ted exclaimed. "That feels great."

"Mmmm," Paul moaned.

The women smiled and touched the guys everywhere. Contact with their neck, face, the inside of their elbows, and their thighs caused the guys to shiver, squirm, and develop goosebumps.

Marie cleared her throat again. Connie looked up and saw Marie taking the glove off and picking up an ice cube. Connie followed suit. She followed Marie's example and held the ice above her partner's body. The men cried out when the first drop of ice cold water fell on their chest.

"Fuck," Ted cried out.

"Oh!" Paul said. "That's cold. Be kind."

The women giggled and brought the ice to random parts of the men's bodies. Every touch generated a yelp from the guys and a laugh or giggle from the girls. The guys' senses were on high alert as the attempted to determine where the next icy touch would be. Needless to say, they couldn't identify the spot. They were constantly surprised. They hollered, "Ouch!" "Damn!" "Oh!" and "So cold!"

Marie said, "Connie, I think the guys have been good sports and we should stop. Maybe now's a good time to switch places."

"Wait," Paul said. "Isn't there one more item?"

"I don't think so," Marie teased.

"The Reddi-wip," Ted called out.

"Oh, you're right," Connie said. She picked up the can and placed it against his scrotum.

"Fuck! That's not what you're supposed to do with it," Ted cried and cringed.

"My mistake," Connie said with a laugh. Both women shook the can, sprayed it on their guy's erections. Then, they leaned down and licked the soft, whipped cream off the men's hard shafts.

"That's better. Ahhh!" Ted said.

The woman licked and ate the cream off their guys. They licked and sucked thighs, cocks, and nut sacks. Twice they re-applied the whipped cream. In return, the men gave their girlfriends a mouthful of cream. Marie swallowed Paul's. Connie took every shot of cum from Ted. Then she raised up. Her cheeks were puffed out. Her mouth was full of sperm. She was in distress, squealed, and looked to Marie.

"Mon cheri. Darling. Simply swallow," the older woman advised her.

Ted pulled off his blindfold and watch his redheaded lover gulp down his cum.

"Wow! That was great" he said. "Connie, it was so hot seeing you swallow my spunk."

She smiled. Proud of his admiration.

"Let's fuck," Marie said. She looked at Ted's and then, Paul's soft cock and said, "I see our paramours aren't ready. How about you give up the chairs and stimulate us with the items from the box?"

The guys jumped off the chairs and the women lay on the lounges. They handed them the blindfolds. The women put them on after they were settled into the chairs. Ted and Paul each picked up a feather. Paul said, "Payback came be a bitch."

Ted said, "Yes. We will tease you twice as much as you teased us."

"Do your best," Marie said accepting the challenge.

The men were true to their word. They teased the women. Nipples were erect and hard. Their senses were switched on and vigilant. All parts of the body were touched. The men had a natural affinity for their boobs and pussies. Those areas got the worse of it. But feet and other ticklish parts were exploited too.

After the tickle-fest, the men caressed their ladies with the slick silk scarves. That was quickly followed by caresses with the smooth, mink gloves. The feathers had taunted and tickled. The scarves were cool. The mink gloves were a welcomed touch. They were warm and soft. They made the women coo with pleasure.

The men felt guilty about abusing the women with the feathers. To make up for that, they spent extra time pleasuring them with the fur gloves. The women gasped and sighed showing their appreciation.

Paul said, "Ted, our women are mewing and purring like kittens. Should we break the spell and switch to the ice?"

"No. Please don't," Connie pleaded.

Ted said, "No. We will be nicer to them than they were to us. I say we skip the ice. It's time for the whipped cream."

"Agreed," Paul said.

The guys took off the gloves, picked up the Reddi-wip, shook the cans vigorously, and sprayed the women's tits and pussies. They pounce on them, licking and eating the cream, and licking and sucking on the delicious body parts underneath. They were diligent and thorough. They brought their partners to the edge.

"Mon Dieu! My God!" Marie cried out. "Get up here and fuck me!" she said. Paul was between her legs eating her. She reached down and pulled him on top of her. She guided his dick inside her and cried out, "Ohhh!" as he penetrated her. Then, they fucked.

Ted was giving Connie oral sex. She exclaimed, "Ted! I'm so ready! Get on the chair. I have to ride you!" She sat up and climbed off the lounge. Ted grinned and lay down. His girl straddled him and impaled herself on his thick, hard cock.

They both exhaled and said, "Oh!"

Ted held her breasts as Connie rode him. She went up and down and then, moved her hips in a circle grinding her clit into him. That did the trick. She came and screamed, "OH! Oh!"

Ted was happily surprised. He saw her eyes close, her breathing stop, and felt her body spasm. He was proud she came on his cock and thrust into her forcefully and busted his nut.

"Oh. Yes. Ohh," he cried out as he shot another load into the redhead.

Paul and Marie weren't too far behind. The came simultaneously shouting into each other's ear.

"Oh. OH! OH!"

The couples were still. The night was quiet. Everyone focused on the joy they felt inside.

^^^

Sunday morning, the four friends slept in. Marie was on her back. Paul lay on his side and his erection rested on her hip. Connie was spooning Ted. His morning wood was pressed against her ass.

Marie woke first. She turned and looked at Connie and Ted as if to confirm that it hadn't a dream. She smiled. The hot redhead and the handsome blond were real and in her bed. She rolled over, face the teenager, and softly caressed her face.

The light touch woke Connie. She smiled. Marie leaned in for a kiss. Connie puckered up and they smooched. Connie reached out and touched the older woman's boob. Marie returned the favor and groped Connie's smaller, firmer breast.

When the kissing and petting stopped, Connie said, "I need to use the bathroom."

"Me too," her friend echoed.

They climbed over the guys to get out of bed. The men grunted and went back to sleep when the disturbance ended.

The women peed, washed their hands and faces, and brushed their teeth and hair. Marie asked, "Are you good?"

"Yes. I'm having a blast."

Marie gave her a devilish smile and said, "Want to do something naughty?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Let's go back to the bedroom and blow the guys?"

Connie smiled and said, "Sure."

"You do my guy. I'll do yours. They're sleeping and will love to wake up to a morning BJ. They will love it more when they discover that we have switch things up."

"Cool."

The women returned to the bedroom. Ted was lying on his back. Marie stuck her head under the sheet, found his cock, and enveloped it with her mouth. Paul had rolled over and was facing the door. Connie knelt on the floor, snuck under the sheet, grabbed his dick, and began giving him head.

"Huh?" "Oh." "Mmmm."

The women's efforts woke Ted and Paul. At first, they were surprised. Then, delighted. And then, surprised again when the discovered it wasn't their girlfriend who was pleasuring them.

They got over the surprise quickly, accepted the gift, enjoyed the blowjob, and came mightily into the mouths of the women. Connie and Marie captured and swallowed their cum.

Paul stood, hugged Connie, gave her a big kiss, and said, "Thank you, you sexy, beautiful woman."

Ted was hesitant to kiss Marie. He didn't want to taste his spunk. He said, "Thank you, Marie. What a wonderful way to start the day."

"Your welcome, lover boy. Now, you two came do something for us."

"Anything," Paul replied.

"Make our breakfast. I'm thinking Eggs Benedict."

"You got it," Paul said.

The guys did their morning routine and then got busy in the kitchen. The women showered together. They washed each other's body and shampooed the other's hair.

As Marie was massaging Connie scalp, Connie said, "I love Ted. I'm so happy we are together. I've dreamed of being his girlfriend for years. I'm fretting that I enjoyed sucking on Paul's cock this morning and I didn't mind drinking his cum. I also like showering with you, touching you, and having you touch me."

"So mon amie (my friend), what is the problem? We will spend the day with each other," Marie asked.

"I fear I'm turning into a sex maniac. I want to have sex with all of you all the time."

Marie chuckled and said, "I feel the same way. You will always have Ted. He loves you. Paul and I will be glad to get together with you as often as we can. And as beautiful as you are and as handsome as Ted is, you will not lack for partners."

She kissed Connie tenderly and then said, "Time to rinse the shampoo out of your hair. I'm hungry. Let's get to breakfast."

^^^

The couples ate breakfast and had a quiet morning. Mid-morning Ted began to make love to Connie on the living room sofa. He was kind and took it slow.

Marie and Paul got Bloody Marys. They sat and observed the young couple having sex. They looked, sipped their drinks, and fondled each other as the teenager lovers fucked.

"Oh!" Connie cried out as Ted took her in the missionary position. He'd given her sufficient foreplay. She was excited. Excited to be with Ted and excited to be watched by others.

She moaned often and moved in rhythm with Ted. He was able to control himself. He fucked her well.

"Oh! Oh!" she cooed.

The warm feeling in her belly spread throughout her body. It eventually overwhelmed her. Her body shook and she gasped, "Oh. Ohhh. Ohhhhh."

Connie's climax was like a bright, white light in a dark sky. It was sudden, amazing, and brilliant. Ted's orgasm followed. It was just as wonderful.

Paul grabbed Marie, lifted her up, and dropped her on his dick. She rode him reverse cowgirl so she could continue to look at the other couple. Paul's hands played with her big tits. Her hands rubbed her clit.

The French woman was horny from this morning BJ and from watching Ted and Connie make love. She wanted to get off and get off now. She unapologetically masturbated. Paul's dick and hands were a bonus, but they were secondary factors in her orgasm.

"Fuck! Oh!" Marie cried out as she came.

Paul took his climax. He grabbed her waist and lifted her body up and down. In a way, he too masturbated. He moved her up and down his stiff cock until he got off.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!" he roared as his cum was sprayed on her womb.

^^^

It was approaching lunch time and everyone was on the patio enjoying the sun., when Marie said, "You two seemed to be very comfortable with our lifestyle."

"Yes. After this weekend, wearing clothes will be a bother," Ted said. "Connie, we should get a student membership to White Tail."

"Yes," his girlfriend agreed.

"You also seem to be very comfortable with involving others in your sex life. Like us, you are exhibitionists and voyeurs. We all gain sexual pleasure watching others and being watched."

Ted nodded. Marie looked at Connie and said, "We enjoy inviting special people, like you and Ted, into our bed. We crave variety. Are you the same?"

Connie didn't speak. She looked at Ted. Ted said, "We promised to be honest. I love you, Connie. I love having sex with you, but I also like having sex with Marie. You've admitted to me you enjoy being with Paul, right?"

"Yes."

Ted said, "Maybe we are like Marie and Paul."

"Maybe," Connie confessed in a quiet voice.

"I have an easy and discreet way for you to find out. Interested?" Marie asked.

"Go on," Connie said cautiously.

"If you are a sex maniac like you fear," Marie teased. "This will answer the question. We have a standing appointment on Sunday afternoons to have lunch and an orgy with another WhiteTail couple.

"This get-together is purely for sex. Awesome sex. Out of this world sex. This experience falls into a different category from what the four of us have been doing. We have had relations. We've been intimate because we like sex and are attracted to one another.

"Imagine, if you can, a scenario where you have carnal relations with a person you are not necessarily attracted to. Would you have sex with them because someone you trust says it will be the best sex you will ever have in your life?"

Paul said, "Ted, Connie you can have that experience today. I promise you'll be astonished. If the two of you have thought that what we've done is amazing, what is to come will blow your socks off."

"Connie, Ted. We love you," Marie said. "We wouldn't lie to you. I am asking you to trust us. If you can't then you should leave now before our special guests arrive."

Ted looked at Connie. Connie was silent and studied her boyfriend's face. Ted said, "Connie, Marie, and Paul haven't steered us wrong. I say we should try it."

Connie had hesitated, waiting for his answer. She was intrigued and want to do it, but wanted him to say so first. She didn't want him to think she was a slut. She smiled at him and said, "We've had quite the weekend. Quite the education. I'm game."

Marie squealed, hugged her, and said, "Great! You won't be disappointed. I promise."

"I'm sure you've heard the phrase 'You can't judge a book by its cover'. Right?" Paul asked.

The teenagers nodded. He continued, "That is the case with our orgy partners. What they lack in looks, they make up for in equipment and expertise. Marie and I have not had better sex partners."

"Ever," Marie said emphasizing the point. She studied the young people and said, "Our special guests are the Hammersteins."

"The couple from the pool?" Ted asked. "They're old."

Paul said, "They are in their sixties, but trust me the things that woman can do are amazing. Try it. You'll like. I promise."

"Connie, you saw Bernie's dick at the pool. It was big, right?"

The redhead nodded. Marie said, "He was soft then. Wait until you see his dick hard. It is a sight to behold."

"But he's so old!" Connie said.

"Mon amie. My friend, when his cock is in you, you'll forget about what he looks like and how old he is. I told you this is an orgy. It's all about the sex and sex with a dick that long and thick is magnifique!"

Marie reached out and touched Connie's arm. She looked her in the eye and asked, "Do you trust me?"

Connie nodded.

"You two are in for some fabulous sex," Marie said.

A half hour later, the doorbell rang. Paul said, "That's them."

Everyone went in to meet them. Bernie and Delores were naked if you didn't count their sandals, sunglasses, and large, floppy hats. Paul made the introductions and greetings were exchanged.

By some standards, the Hammersteins were average people. He was 5' 8". She was 5' 4". They were of average weight with average looks. Bernie was hairy. He had a thick pelt of silver hair on his chest, back, legs, and groin.

Connie looked at Delores and suspected in her day she had been a looker. Her face had good bone structure -- high cheekbones, a strong chin, and an oval, symmetrical face.

Her body showed the effects of time and having birthed three children, but she still possessed a classic hour-glass figure. Her muscle tone and skin were no match for the teenager's healthy glow. Her stomach had a pooch and her hips and buttocks were a bit thick. She wasn't in bad shape. She was just old.

1...7891011...14