Quest to See his Hot Teacher Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned his cock to her mouth and blew him. Ted loved it. He also loved eating her fragrant pussy. While he did that, one hand caressed her bottom. He teased and touched her asshole to test if he could do it.

"Oh. Oh. I'm cumming," he cried. His dick exploded into her mouth.

Marie sucked his dick, stroked all the cum out of him, and swallowed it, Then, she climbed off him and lay beside him as his chest heaved and he enjoyed his climax.

A minute later, he turned to her and said, "Can I finish you?"

"Another time. Go to her."

"Thank you." He kissed her. Instantly, he drew back, curled his lips, and wrinkled his nose.

"Ha!" she laughed at the grim expression on his face. "Cum doesn't taste great, does it?"

He raised a hand, wiped his lips, and said incredulously, "You swallowed it?"

She sat up, laughed, and said, "It was my best option. You cum so forcefully and in such great quantity, I was afraid it would get everywhere. I worried it would get on the ceiling or in my hair."

"How is it that you taste so great and my cum tastes so bad?"

"Because girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Boys are made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails!"

As he listened to her, his eyes drifted to her tits. He studied the sexy way they sagged and her large, hard, brown nipples. He watched them sway and wobble as she shifted her body. She let him check them out. She enjoyed the look of wonder in his eyes. Then she said, "Enough ogling my boobs! Go. Make love to that wonderful redhead."

Ted smiled sheepishly, got off the bed, and left. He found Connie in the living room sitting on the sofa. He sat beside her, snuggled up to her, and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hi," he said.

She turned toward him. He saw the beginning of tears in her eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Why did you do that?"

"I kissed you because I love you."

The tears streamed down her cheek. She said, "I don't believe you. Earlier, I saw you eating Marie's ass and now you come to me smelling of her." She slid a finger across his cheek and scooped up Marie's juice and scent. She presented the evidence to him.

"I did it for you."

"WHAT!"

Connie moved away from him. He scrambled toward her and babbled, "Ah. I . . . I."

She got off the couch to keep away from him. He hugged the end of the sofa and said, speaking rapidly, "I want to please you. To make you cum. I'm a terrible lover. Marie is helping me."

Connie stopped backing away. She said, "By having you eat her?"

"I had a phobia about butts. About touching butts. I know you like ass play. I want to give you what you like. She is helping me get over it. The other thing is I get so excited when I'm with you that I cum too quick. Marie suggested I have a blowjob to improve my stamina so I can bring you pleasure."

She gave him a look that suggested she want to believe him.

He said, "I was . . . I am infatuated with Marie, but it's like daydreaming about throwing the winning touchdown in the Super Bowl. It's fun to think about but I know I'll never be anything special to Marie. You are real. I can love you. I want to be with you."

He stood and said, "I'm new to all this. I've never been in love before. I can do better. Wait there. I'll go wash my face."

He ran into the kitchen and washed his hands and face. He returned to her and said, "I love you. I'm sorry I made you cry. Please forgive me." He wiped away her tears and embraced her.

She melted into his arms. His dick grew hard and brushed against her leg. She giggled, grabbed his erection, and said, "Your friend is back."

"Sorry. We don't have to have sex."

"I'm good with the idea and you've been practicing."

They kissed. She pulled him to her. Her small breasts flattened against his hard chest. His hands found her bottom. He grabbed her butt cheeks, squeezed, and separated them.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

They made their way to the sofa. He lay on top of her. They kissed and petted. He sucked her breasts. She stroked his manhood. He slid between her legs, ate her pussy, and then, rolled her legs up and rimmed her ass.

"Oh. Ohh!" she groaned appreciatively.

His tongue and fingers stimulated her anus and got her wet. Very wet.

"Oh," she exhaled. "I'm ready."

He got on top of her and slipped his dick in slowly.

"Ohhhh," she cried.

"Oh. Ohh," he moaned.

They fucked gently, cautiously, and build up to more forceful rutting.

"Oh. Ted!"

"Ahhhh. Oh," he replied.

She pulled him to her tightly. He rocked into her moving faster and faster. Then, it was too much for him.

"Oh. Oh! Ohhhh" he groaned. He drove into her and exploded.

"Ah. Ah. Ahh!"

She felt his dick pulse and her belly grow warm. She petted the hair on his head as he was lost in his bliss.

A minute later, he said, "I'm sorry I didn't last longer."

"It was good."

He looked dejected.

"Really. I liked it. We'll do it again."

^^^

The four of them had lunch together at a table on the patio. Their bodies glistened with sunscreen. The conversation was light and friendly. When the meal was done, everyone cleared the table. Paul washed, Ted dried, and Connie put the dishes away. Marie stepped out of the kitchen.

When the dishes were done, Connie and the men retired to the living room. Paul sat in an armchair. Ted and Connie draped themselves on the sofa.

"Tap! Tap!"

All eyes turned to the right drawn by the harsh staccato sound of high heels pounding on hardwood floors. Marie stepped out of the bedroom hallway and came into the living room. She had on a French maid's custom. She had a lace choker around her neck and lace cuffs on her wrists.

The top was a cupless bra with white lace trim. The straps were black and there was a small black bow between her breasts. Her tits were fully displayed. Below she had on a black, mesh miniskirt with a small, white, lace apron. She wasn't wearing panties. She did have on thigh high, black stockings with her stilettos.

Paul called out, "Fifi! Connie and Ted, this is Marie's cousin, Fifi."

"Bonjour. Hello," Marie said speaking with a thick French accent. She gave everyone a friendly wave with her left hand. Her right hand was behind her back.

"What brings you here today?" Paul asked.

Fifi smiled and brought her right hand forward. She was holding a feather duster. She said with her fake thick French accent, "Service, of course. I am the maid." She began dusting the living room.

Ted and Connie gave Paul confused looks and Paul explained, "Cousin Fifi, visits periodically. She takes care of the cabin and its occupant. She lives to serve." He smiled like the Cheshire Cat.

Ted and Connie watched Marie/Fifi move about the room dusting with her feather duster.

Her movement seemed to be choreographed. She was putting on a show as she dusted. She struck poses that prominently displayed her bare breasts and naked ass.

Her movements, shaking her shoulders and wiggling her bum, were not required to clean the room. They did capture the attention of everyone in the room.

She came to the coffee table in front of the couch where Ted and Connie sat. She leaned over it. Her chest was parallel to the floor. Her breasts hung down, swinging and swaying, two feet away from them. They both stare mesmerized as her soft orbs stretched toward the floor.

She worked her way around the table and then said, "Excusez-moi. Excuse me." She stepped over Ted's feet and stood in the small space in between the table and the sofa in front of the teenagers. She bent over and put her ass in their faces. They stared at her trimmed sex, her big, round bottom, and her brown asshole. Marie flexed her anus making it appear that her asshole was winking at them.

Paul laughed seeing their looks of puzzlement and discomfort. He said, "She will stay there all day until you two kiss her ass and finger her pussy or is it vice versa?"

Paul laughed again and explained, "Have you heard of role-playing? That's where a person pretends to be someone else. When you see Marie dressed up as a maid, she is 'Fifi' the most obliging maid in the world. Cleaning the cabin is not her objective. Pleasing us sexual is. Touch her. Enjoy her body."

Paul got up and went to his fiancée. He stood at the end of the coffee table and caressed her right breast.

"Mmm," she moaned.

Connie giggled and playfully patted her rear. Ted ran his fingers through her furry slit.

"Oh," Fifi groaned.

Paul grabbed his half hard cock and waggled it near her face. Fifi turned his way and enveloped it with her mouth. As she gave her boyfriend head, Ted and Connie touched Fifi.

"Her skin is soft," Connie said as she dragged her hand over the other woman's thighs and buttocks.

"Parts of her are warm and wet," Ted said. He had his finger in her vagina. He pulled his finger out and licked it.

"Give me a taste," Connie asked.

Ted challenged her and said, "Get some yourself."

Connie's brow furrowed. Paul said, "Do it, Connie. Fifi will love it."

The brunette continued to suck dick. She appeared to nod her head and grunted in the affirmative.

Connie reached out tentatively and touched the other woman's sex.

"Ohhh," Fifi moaned. Her vocalization was muffled by a mouthful of dick.

Emboldened, Connie gently caressed it and probed the opening with her fingers, She collected some nectar. She brought those slick fingers to her mouth and tasted Fifi.

The men watched her. Their dicks throbbed as she sampled Fifi. Their eyes studied her face as her fingers entered her mouth. She paused and evaluated the pungent flavor. Then, she noticed the guys staring at her she said, "What?"

"Do you like it?" Ted asked grinning like an idiot.

"Yes. It's tart. Salty. Nice." Connie wasn't going to let him tease her. She added, "Much better than the goo that comes out of your dick!"

Paul and Ted laughed. Fifi spat out Paul's penis, stood, and clapped her hands. She applauded Connie's show of moxie.

Next, she and said, "S'il vous plait. Please. Help me move the table." Paul grabbed one end. Fifi grabbed the other and they moved it against the wall. Then she went to the couch, grabbed the loose pillows, and tossed them on the floor.

"Mademoiselle. Messieurs. Miss. Gentleman, please sit on the floor," Fifi requested.

Everyone sat on the floor. Fifi walked over to Connie. She spread her legs wide. Connie looked up into her bush. Fifi said, "Up on your knees. Kiss it."

Connie got on her knees, looked into the French woman's dark eyes, and then leaned forward and kissed her clit.

"Mmm. Now lick me."

Connie stuck out her tongue and probed the other woman's sex. The guys watched and enjoyed the sight.

"Oh. Good," Fifi moaned.

Connie craned her neck as she explored Fifi's pussy with her lips and tongue. Fifi moaned and then, invited the men to get involved. "Ted, get behind Connie. Play with her tits and clit while she eats me. Paul, stand behind me. Pinch and pull on my nipples." Her accent disappeared as the orgy began.

The men got into position and did as they were told. Ted kissed Connie's neck and shoulders as he caressed the front of her body. Paul abused his fiancee's nipples and ground his dick into her ass.

Soon everyone was breathing hard and moaning.

Fifi reached behind her body, grabbed Paul's erection, and put it between her thighs. It pressed against labia. Connie's tongue touched it as she licked Fifi's pussy.

"Oh," Connie moaned as Ted's soft touch excited her.

"Uh. Ouch," Fifi grunted as Paul's rough touch excited her.

After a couple of minutes, Connie's neck hurt. She stopped eating Fifi and rubbed her neck.

"Oh, poor baby," Fifi cooed when she noticed Connie's discomfort. "Let's get you comfortable. Lay on your back."

The men moved aside and let Connie stretch out. Paul immediately hopped in between her legs and licked her cunt.

"Oh!" she cried out in surprise. By the third lick, she was fine and cooing happily. "Oh. Yes. Oh."

Fifi knelt beside the young woman and kissed her passionately. Her hand reached for a petite breast. She fondled it. Ted watched the women kiss and Paul eat his girlfriend. He knelt beside Fifi. He groped her breasts and gently tweaked her nipples. Then, he moved down her body. One hand rubbed her ass, while the other explored her furry pussy.

Paul was now finger banging Connie as he sucked on her clit. Fifi was exciting Connie with kisses on her lips, neck, collarbone, and breasts. She'd kiss one spot and caress two others. Ted touched Fifi's asshole and her hairy cunt.

Paul and Fifi had the girl in a state. Her heart was pounding, her breath ragged, she moaned. No one stop.

"Oh. Oh. Oh"

Ted moved behind Fifi. He had been fingering her pussy. He knew she was very wet. He sunk his dick into her.

"Merci. Thanks!" Fifi cried. She let him slam his cock into her three times and then said, "Oh! That's nice, but no more." She wiggled off his dick and said, "Today is about others. The redhead must come first. Go. Sit on the couch."

"It is time," Marie announced. She stood. Paul did too.

Connie felt like a pool of molten flesh. She missed their attention and reach out. Paul helped her to stand.

Marie said, "Time for you to cum."

Connie smiled.

Marie went to Ted and said, "Slide your butt to the edge of the sofa and slide over so you're up against the arm of the couch." He moved over and out. His penis stood tall.

"That's it," she said. "Connie, mount him. Sit on his cock facing away from him."

Paul helped her position herself reverse cowboy on Ted's hard, fat cock. He easily slipped into the wet woman. Connie put a hand on the arm of the sofa to help her keep her balance.

"Ride him, mon cheri," Marie instructed. "That's it. Bounce on that big, fat cock."

She and Paul watched the couple fuck. Paul stepped behind his fiancée and groped a big, soft breast.

The French woman said, "You're in charge, Connie. Experiment. You don't have to just go up and down. Move your hips from side to side. Take him in deep and swirl your hips."

The young woman followed her suggestions. Breathily, she cried, "Mmmm. Oh. Ahhh"

She experimented with Ted's dick. She rode him hard and fast and then, tilted her body and switched to slow, shallow thrust that stroked the special spot inside her vagina. Her nipples were rock hard. Her little breasts jiggled as she moved and she cooed constantly.

The redhead held on to the sofa with one hand and brought the other to her pussy. She masturbated as she rode Ted's hard cock. Then, she remembered she had an audience and guiltily took that hand away.

Marie laughed and said kindly, "It's okay to touch yourself. You need a little more stimulation. Fifi understands. Lie back."

Connie pressed her back against Ted. His erection slipped out.

Marie became Fifi again. She knelt in front of the couple, grabbed Connie's feet, and one at a time put them on Ted's knees. With her fake French accent, she said, "There, Connie. Time for you to take a break and let us pleasure you. Ted, fuck our beautiful young woman while I lick her clit."

Fifi leaned over, grabbed Ted's penis, and guided it into Connie's vagina. With a mighty thrust, Ted drove it home. Fifi leaned forward again and licked the young woman's clit.

"Oh. Mmmm," Connie responded.

Ted was glad that Connie had a chance to try some new moves. But he had been her prop. He was ready to do more. He smiled broadly and began to fuck the shit out of her. He drove into her rapidly and forcefully. He felt Fifi's tongue flick across his dick as she licked where Ted and Connie became one.

"Oh. Ohhh. Ohhh!" the redhead called out.

Ted grabbed her hip bones and drove his bone inside her. Fifi added to the girl's pleasure by stimulating her clit. The young woman's head lolled from side to side. It was pure pleasure. Heavenly. She felt a wondrous feeling building and building inside her. She moaned, "Oh. Oh! Ohhhh!"

Then, Ted's dick exploded. "Ahhh. Ohhh" he cried as he came. His hot sperm flew into her vagina. That was okay. What was not okay was that his erection began to fade.

"Oh, no," Connie exclaimed.

Fifi tasted his spunk, heard his orgasmic cry, and Connie's groan of disappointment. She knew his erection was wilting. She said, "Paul, you're up. Doggie style."

The French woman pulled Connie off Ted's lap, spun her about, and had her kneel on the floor while resting her torso on the sofa. Paul knelt behind her, slotted his dick at her opening, and thrust his steely dick in.

"Oh. Thank you," Connie hollered. She and Paul fucked like animals. She returned to her plateau and, minutes later, she crested.

"Oh, God! Oh, GOD!" Connie called out. Her body froze as bliss overtook her.

"Ah. Ah. Oh!" Paul felt her pulsating pussy. He allowed himself to cum. He pushed his cock in. All of it went into the hilt young redhead's tight pussy and he shot his load.

While this was happening, Marie sat with Ted and they watched. She saw a look of disappointment on his face and said in her normal voice, "Cheer up, Ted. It won't be long before you are making her cum on your cock."

She patted his arm as they watched their partners groan, quiver, and enjoyed their climaxes.

^^^

After a break to clean up and rest, the foursome got in the cart and drove to the communal area of the resort. Ted and Connie, covered with sunscreen, walked comfortably and confidently among the other nudist.

A young woman called out to them, "Hello, Connie. Hi, Ted."

They turned toward the sound and saw a buxom blond with twin pigtails running toward them. She was tall, athletic, and her large breasts bounced freely. Connie blushed. It was someone they'd gone to high school with. Under her breath, she said, "Oh, crap. It's Heidi Weber. We're busted."

Ted waved to Heidi and whispered back, "Maybe not. She naked. Has a full tanned. She can't rat us out without exposing herself."

"You're right." Connie playfully jabbed him in the ribs and teased him saying, "So you noticed her big, bouncing boobs don't have a tan line?"

"I'm a guy. I can't not look."

Heidi reached them and stopped. It took a few seconds for her breasts to stop moving. Ted studied her body. She was slim and fit. The only fat on her appeared to be in her full C cups.

Heidi smiled and said, "I haven't seen you two here before."

"Yes. This is our first trip. Do you come here often?" Connie asked.

Heidi laughed and spun about on one foot. She said, "As you can see, I am tanned from head to toe and front and back. My family is German. My great-grandfather was one of the early proponents of nudism.

"He was a doctor and in the late-19th-century, he was one of a number of physicians who postulated that hiking and exercising naked was a good way to improve your overall health and fitness. Some thought sunbathing in the buff might cure TB and rheumatism.

"In 1920, while the rest of Europe was still getting feverish at the sight of an exposed ankle, Germany established its first nude beach. Barely a decade later, the Berlin School of Nudism was founded to encourage mixed sex, open-air exercising. It hosted the first international nudity congress. My grandparents attended.

"My family has a long tradition of naturalism. We are members and come here often. My brother, Karl, and parents are on the volleyball court. Care to join us?"

"Sure," Ted said.

Connie turned to him. Their schoolmate could no longer see her face. She pretended to scold him by giving him a stern look. He crumbled and babbled, "That is if Connie wants too."

Connie turned to the pretty German girl, smiled, and said, "Yes. That sounds like fun." She lopped her arm in the crook of Heidi's arm and the two eighteen-year-olds walked off together leaving Ted chagrinned and trailing behind.

1...678910...14