Quest with Men in my Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Deepa's lust finds fulfilment in cravings within family.
3.1k words
4.19
7.9k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an independent women, the one mistake I did was, to accept the suggestion of a friend of my dad and get married to a man without knowing much about his ability to fulfil my needs. I came to know later, that my dad and his friend were merely impressed by him, considering the fact that he just happened to be good at his work, in the company owned by my dads' friend.

Being a naive women, not very sure of what I wanted in life, at that early age, I went with the suggestion, that was made to me.

My dad realized and regreted going along with the choice of his friend, within a year of my marriage. He knew, I was not happy with my husband, who was grossly deficient on the side of romance, passion, spontainity, lust, desire and all that a women would appreciate in her man, to enjoy life with. From there, I have moved on to become a more independent liberated woman, making my own choices, - and living life, the way I wanted.

Over time, I realized that I found fulfilment, sharing my love and lust with men in my family who desired me, but with whom, I could not be together, because, Society would not permit it.

Because I got married early at 18, my son was born within a year of my marriage. As my son grew up, I was happy to see, that he manifested strong physical features resembling my own dad Sandeep and I was pleased to realize that, I had been able to pass on the gene pool from my dad to my son.

As he grew up, I focussed on my PhD and showered love and affection on my son, spending more time with him. I then chose to join the college for a Lecturers' job.

Another thing, I about my marriage was, that I did not like the fact that my husband was older to me by 15 years. Its not so much the age, but the buoyant spirit that I missed in my husband, which was the life, i was accustomed to, with my dad Sandeep, who was just two years older to my husband.

When me and my husband drifted apart, his ambition and career focus, made him choose an elevated position abroad. I was quick to come to an agreement with him, for a mutual consent for divorce. A year later, I was liberated, felt free and rejuvenated. Life turned out to be much more peaceful, with me spending more time, to witness my son growing up to be smart and lovable.

Soon after my mom died, and I spent several days with my dad, reliving the times, I spent at home in my younger days. I went to the attic, to see the pictures taken of my dad and me. He liked dressing me up and encouraging me to experience life to its fullest, by participating in all school activities, out door activities, fancy dress and in all games. The photographs, made me recall, how I dressed up as a police lady cop, cheer leader, among other roles. I was a splendid sport, being a girl scout, a soccer player and an athlete, at various points of time, in my growing up phase.

I had always admired my dad and enjoyed being around his strong handsome well built physique. He was there for me, to encourage me, in all my extra-curricular activities, so much that, my other friends in school were envious of me, having such a caring and possesive dad.

Now that mom was no more, and I was alone with my Dad, I experienced the closeness, I grew so used to earlier, when I as in my teens and as a young women. Being a married women and now much grown up, I realized that my attraction towards him, became more desirable and I imagined more physical and emotional intimacy. My proximity with my dad now, made my fantasies and real life experiences blurd. I started imagining myself as, a dads' woman.

Involuntary my physical contacts and intimacy with dad began to become more prominent. I started liking the life, I came to share with my dad, more and more, but this time, as a mature fully grown woman, with feelings for my dad.

With my closer presence to my dad, I saw changes in my dads' personality and behavior as well. Our conversations became more candid, truthful and honest.

That morning, after giving dad, his morning cup of tea and savouring my own cup, sitting close to him, on the balcony bench, I turned to him.

Deepa : "Dad, I notice that you are much happier, going about your usual confident self, these days. It does please me a lot, to see you much more cheerful."

Sandeep : " Yes Deepa, you are responsible for the change. Spending time with you, living my life with you, close by me and your companionship, as I do my daily routines or outdoor activities and your company, in taking me to restaurants, bars, movie halls, - has made my life more enjoyable."

"To be candid, Deepa, your company has been far more enjoyable and your radiance, spontaneity and exuberance, has changed my life and made it so very interesting."

Deepa : "Dad, I am happy that I came to spend these last few months with you, and am myself getting new perspectives from sharing my life with you. And Dad, the women in me, is also craving more attention and you have been a great comfort for me dad. To be candid, I have even started liking you noticing and admiring my physical appearance. You are glancing more, at my tits, cleavage and sometimes even my pussy area, several times in a day."

"Not that I am complaining dad. I actually am beginning to like the fact, that I am being admired."

Sandeep : "you are attractive, dear and so open. I have begun to relish your closeness and I dare say, your presence and touches, have kindled a dormant feeling, that I missed so much, all these years."

"Your passionate hugs and loving embraces, Deepa, are what any man would probably give a lot to experience and share."

"You are such a desirable woman, Deepa."

"I wish you were not my daughter, Deepa, for I have started craving for your attention, touch and companionship."

Deepa: " Dad you are not the only person to have such feelings. I feel very natural around you, and like being with you and feeling you, the way a woman feels and does, with the man, she shares her life with."

" I know Dad, that there are elements of lust and desire which has crept into our relationship."

" I feel such needs too, as much as you feel them, Dad."

" Small little incidents have started happening between us. I liked giving you shoulder massage or a back rub, during your bath."

" I care less about my attire, and when I wear my saree, if my saree end drops, to make my boobs, cleavage and blouse visible, for you dad, I actually feel good, about seeing you look at them with eager eyes."

"I now feel that, you have a right to see the woman you love, in her nakedness and deserve to admire her, and get your fulfilment by seeing me, the way you desire."

"When I gave you back-rubs, your hands, hovered around my thighs. I know you like my long legs and enjoy seeing my wet saree cling to my cunt and thighs and certainly on my boobs."

"After the first week, dad, I have started liking the idea of being desired. I have started liking you, touch me often, holding my hips or thighs, sometimes even my ass."

"And dad, since your suggestion, last week, I have started liking, spending time with you on your bed, watching late night movies with you, dad."

"Last night was so very cosy, me cuddling against you and my body feeling your strong physique."

"With our bodies touching each other, your hands moved, to caress my soft skin and feel its smooth curves."

" The romantic or intimate scene on the nexflix movie, had the effect of you hugging me, more tightly and caressing me intimately, dad."

" Such vibes has triggered the feeling of lust for you, in me and we ended up kissing each other, dad."

Sandeep was pleased that his daughter did not take him otherwise and had the same vibes for him, as he had for her.

Both dad and daughter enjoyed being with each other, as the day started, with the pleasant morning sun becoming warmer and comfortingly spread its brightness, as Deepa took the empty tea cup from her dad and took it for washing it, in the kitchen.

Walking to the bedroom, Deepa noticed a packet, kept on her wardrobe, which apparently, dad had kept the previous day, after his return from the shopping mall, he had visited last evening. She opened it and saw Dad also, walking into the room.

Deepa : "Dad, I opened this packet which you had kept in my wardrobe. You have bought me, atleast half a dozen sarees - bright, but soft pastel color, transparent sarees, along with sexy night gowns, lingerie, bras and outfits."

"Why so many dad?" " Shall I try some on, dad?"

Sandeep: "Of course dear, wear them and show them to me."

Deepa : "You sure know my taste dad, and I have seen that, your selections are all snug fitting my figure."

I slowly wrapped one house wear, two piece gown and modeled before him.

"Here, have a look Dad."

Sandeep : "The dress looks so attractive on you, darling. I am sure the designer of the the dress would have been so proud, to see his creation accentuating the beaty of its owner"

Sandeep, admired the way, the dress fitted Deepa's curves and made her look more sexy.

Deepa had also come to know dad, so well these days. Her dad liked to see her in sarees, with tight blouses, loosened visible bra straps, outside the covered area of the blouse, back openings, with few laces and shiffon transparent sarees, with contrast colored petticoat, whose folds and seams appeared translucently, from underneath the saree.

A week has passed, since I came, Deepa wondered. Dad went to buy groceries and Deepa spent time, cooking some new recipees' and the day passed by, with the routine, they got used to, by now. Deepa applied for a job of teaching, in the nearby college and was glad to find, that it had vacancies in HR, in the management department.

Later in the evening, as dad came back from his errands, he changed into his pyjamas in the bedroom, while I was folding the clothes, that had dried up in the line, inside the wardrobes. Dads' room had the largest wardrobes and I found it so very easy, to slip my own clothes in and organize them properly next to the ones, that belonged to my dad.

I had not only started using dads' wardrobe, but finding it difficult moving across the rooms. Since last week, with our late night netflix movie watches, I had started sleeping in dads' bed.

I recalled with some goosebumps appearing on my body and a light shiver run through my being, as to how, our hugs last night, became tighter, lingering, with his strong hands, drawing me closer and several times pulling me over him. His firm hands had moved over my thighs and later between my thighs, to feel me more intimately.

As I snuggled close to him, I had enjoyed the warmth of being with him and had actually pressed him, with my boobs, on his chest, aided by my dads' hand instantly, pulling me over him. The daze with which, I gradually lowered myself, sliding my chest over his body, descending further with my boobs rub, over his chest, hip and eventually, - until his rock hard erection, was between my boobs, was a delightful experience. The night ended up, with me giving my dads' cock a masturbation, with my tits and towards his build up, moving up over him again, to kiss him. He grabbed and mashed my ass soon enough, having the effect of pushing my cunt, over his dick for his orgasmic spurt.

It was quite a while, since, I had been able to feel the gush of warm wetness spilling out of my cunt and day by day, I started experiencing more such erotic feelings, whenever, I hugged and intimately felt him use my body. Invariably, such moments, spread erotic sensations in my pussy and triggered lust within me.

I was surprised, at the lack of embarrassment, for both me and my dad. It was as if our love and lust, has become a familiar and mutually anticipated, enduring feeling, that comes with our closer intimacy. Our playful demeanor, continued, in the aftermath of his orgasmic eruption, and without being ashamed of the wetness, between our legs, we continued for some more time, hugging and enjoying, our bodies being in contact.

I had moved away to clean up, much later and both of us, had ended up sleeping sound, with our hands over each others' bodies.

Thereafter, each passing day, had its share of small episodes of our manifest actions and lust for each other, progress with the manifestation of our intimacies, in various ways. Most often, it became natural to see his hands approach my body, to feel me, wherever his attention caught me. He would, for instance, move over, to feel my tits, over my tight small blouses and even attempt to remove some hooks on my blouse, to get more visual pleasure and delight. His feelings of lust, would escalate many times, and his aggression would end up, with the sucking of my boobs, mashing them and pushing me against the wall, to grind his erection, against my pussy, with me being helplessly pinned against the wall.

During the third week, my dad had no hesitation in grabbing my tits, ass, hips or cunt, sqeezing them, to enjoy my expressions, and quevering of my body. He had no quams, about his dick getting aroused and displaying clear signs of vibes, to get the attention, that it need. I had by now, started holding his dick, whenever, his hands reach for my pussy or when he enjoys using me, to quench his lust.

With longer foreplays, at some point of pitched lust, we would continue our cuddles and intimacy, with kisses and smooching, progressing with the engtangling and playing of our tongues. At such points in time, his dick would quiver and I would find Dad pressing his dick, against my thighs, belly, hands or wherever his dick pressed me and he would start his movements of fucking me. On other occasions, I masturbated him myself, when he pleasured my clit and cunt.

When we move over to the bedroom, I liked moving over him and rubbing my tits on his face and invariably, he would grasp my tits in his mouth. I started getting to know the instant at which, his mouth would open to engulf, draw in, and suck my tits. Just as he displays these signs, I would prepare to get into a posture of feeding him my tits. He would reassure me of my move, by usually grabing my ass and sliping his hands between my thighs.

I usually would slip into a daze, at this stage, with moans, as I get to imagine dirty thoughts of my dad, using me for his pleasure, as he murmurs his own deep cravings and desires to fuck me, as he draws me, into him.

Sessions would get wilder, as dad would pin me down and indulge in more aggressive explorations of my body. A sense of lingering bliss and feelings of lust would build up, with his extended smoochings, tongue lashing, accompanied with the response of my body movements, undulating in harmony,with the intensity of sensations, resulting from his touch. My body would arch to meet his touch. His face and his exploring tongue, and bites, would seek the places in my body, to trigger my accentuated sexual intensity and vibes. An entanglement of my fingers in his fingers, would mean that he would go down on me and eat my pussy. I also started going down on him, to suck and savor his dick in my mouth, looking into his eyes every now and then, to catch his expressions, which were an indication of whether I was doing it right.

Finally his strike would be very sudden. He would pull me over him, urging me to help him plunge his hardness, into its snug fitting cunt of mine. At other times, he would make me lie on my back, and position himself over me, readying for insertion of his rock hard dick, in my wet pussy. His thrusts would make me shiver, as I feel his throbbing dick, move deep into my pussy, making acquintance and exciting the walls of my conquered cunt. The pace of his fucking would grow in intensity, with his thrusts becoming more forceful progressively. He at times, would hold on and pause, lying over me, to delay his orgasm, untill my own build up matches the intensity of his passion.

The best part of becoming his women, was his attention to how I felt and the pleasures I experienced. He would vary his fucking, to make me enjoy getting used. Being perceptive to my expressions, he would read the signs of when I required aggressive onslaughts, slow passionate fucking, oral manipulations or plain hugs and intense kissing and smooching. He would stop momentarily, if the build up was too soon and indulge in some dirty talking, making me say things which stimulated his lust. The sex games became interesting with him. I liked playing the submissive part. We started experimenting with ropes being tied over my chest, to accentuate my tits, being held in position, pointing upwards.

I tatooed my dads' name over my cunt and he tatooed my name over his dick. we held each others genitals and exchanged spit, vowing to be fuck mates, from then on, giving ourselves without hesitation, to be used by each other. He pissed on me, marking his ownership and territory, as dogs would, indicating that, i belonged to him. He also squatted and made me piss on his face, as a sign that he treated me equally, with loving care and would be a lovable fuck partner for me.