All Comments on 'Questioning'

by EldritchSandwich

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A wonderful first submission!

You did a great job building up the story and while the transition (Do you want to make out) felt a little contrieved without Annie's POV showing she was intrigured r at least aware of where it might lead, what followed was a wonderfully charming first encounter for the lovers.

I'd love to see the next chapter.

elle_9549elle_9549over 8 years ago
Good start

This was a nice start. I'd love to see where things lead between these two roommates.

~ L

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Such a nice first story and depiction of sexual exploration. Would love to see where these roomies take it to from here

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue please?

I'm usually a pretty good judge of whether or not a story needs more. This one does. You've created two potentially lovely characters here and it would be very interesting to see where they go. Think about it...

Bridget69Bridget69about 6 years ago
That first step...

of discovery and realization where finding out the answers is half the fun.

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooover 4 years ago
So simple yet so right

I loved this simple and yet so erotic story. For me it was a 5 star. There was no false angst, no pseudo-psychology just a tale told well. I have women friends who describe similar experimentation at uni and it going well for some and lousily for others. So I thought it was close to truth, which often makes the best fiction anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEldritchSandwich@EldritchSandwich
46 Followers
Just a semi-pro author who likes short fiction (i.e., who doesn't have the attention span to just write a damn novel already), and who can't seem to write a romance without a sex scene or a a sex scene without turning it into a romance. This account is no longer updated, but ...