Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very much so.

"Was it with a spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, female acquaintance, or male acquaintance?"

Female acquaintance.

"Did you perform oral sex on her?"

Yes.

"Did she perform oral sex on you?"

No. I felt slightly used.

"Did you penetrate her vaginally, anally, both or none?"

In the V.

"Had you been offered to enter her anally, would you have?"

Yes. Hell yes she had a great ass.

"Assuming you achieved orgasm, where did you ejaculate?"

In her oh so sweet pussy. Oh shit, I didn't think about birth control. How retarded was I?

"At any point during your coupling did you desire to want your partner to utilize a sexual device?"

Maybe. Watching her fuck herself with a dildo would have been cool.

"Would you have wanted this sexual device to larger, smaller or comparable to the size of your erection?"

Ah, smaller I guess. I don't want her to stretch her puss out to the point I'm throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

"Thank you for your time. I would like to apologize for the woman you had sexual relations with recently. She should have reciprocated your oral favors. I'll assume she was younger since this is a common practice. To thank you for your time and to make up for the mistake of a fellow woman I would like to perform fellatio on you with no reciprocation," she said as she reached over and began to pull the waist of my basketball shorts down. I tried to argue but my penis was very adamant that I allow she was right. "Ms Loose" adjusted my position before getting on her knees in front of me. Looking directly into my eyes she covered my cock with her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head of my dick as her right hand stroked my shaft and her left hand fondled my balls. I was transfixed as my sister gave me a blowjob that was better than any I had had before. She continued swirling her tongue around my cock and making eye contact. I couldn't take my eyes off hers. Then she winked, broke eye contact and took my whole cock in her mouth. Lynn began sucking my cock with a skill and enthusiasm I had never experienced before. She seemed to enjoy the blowjob almost as much as me, almost.

Her left hand was caressing my balls as she pumped her head up and down on me vigorously. I felt a tingle and knew I was going to come and uttered something about it. When I tried to warn my sister of my impending orgasm she again took my entire cock in her mouth and kept it there. The on my balls left as I felt her tongue tickling my cock. Just as I was about to come I felt a finger push against my asshole. I was shocked and about to say something when the finger actually went inside my ass. This forced me to push my hips forward, causing my cock to press harder into her warm mouth, then I came. I came harder than I had ever come before. It felt as if the jets of come would never stop. Lynn, at no point removed her talented mouth from me as I emptied my seed. With a final swallow she slipped her mouth off my cock and stood.

Straightening her skirt she thanked me for my time and walked out the door.

Moments later I got a text, "don't forget the oven."

After the oven was on and I was reliving what had just happened I got another text, this one from a number I didn't know, "remember don't ask questions."

After another round of zombie slaughtering Lynn walked in the house looking nothing like she had earlier, "no wonder you don't have a girlfriend, more video games."

We ate dinner and talked about nothing and had a great meal. I really did love my sister, but what was going on?

When she walked past me, only in a towel, she busted me looking at her, "perv," she said.

Then in a moment of clarity it all made sense. Lynn didn't want to admit to incest, but if she was role playing it wasn't her fucking her brother. It was someone else fucking me. And she got to act in ways that she normally wouldn't.

So I resolved to never ask questions.

12