Questions Ch. 02

Story Info
Again - all fiction.
5.4k words
4.61
15.1k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxfan91
Boxfan91
45 Followers

A week after my sudden, and slightly disturbing, revelation about my oh too hot sister's sexual, um, preferences I was left trying figure what was really going on. Was this some phase that would pass and I would be guilt ridden into sexual dysfunction for the rest of my life? Was it some cruel cosmic plot to ruin an already lack luster sex life? Or should I just be thankful for what happened? Clearly it was all of the above. I was very thankful for two, count 'em two, occasions to put my dick in a girl WAY out of my league. I was guilt ridden. That WAY out my league girl was (is) my sister. On top of that even the few girls at work that made my little soldier come to attention were not as interesting as before. Was it a Joe Dirt thing where some girl would have repeatedly yell she was my sister to keep me hard? And finally, I'm a nerd, well nerdish, and that is a sure fire way to repel bimbos that give blowjobs as a way of saying goodnight after a first date. Coupled with the fact that I was not super nice to my last girlfriend, who did not suck me off on our first, or last date, and my best sexual experience happened with my sister, MY SISTER, means any conversation with a future lady of interest will not include "who was your last" or "who was the best". It is also proof the cosmos is out to get me. And worst of all the only woman I felt more than mild interest beyond the next time I got to fuck was in fact staying in my guest room. And refused to even acknowledge we broke several laws, both federal and moral, in the name of lust.

As I ponder these and other random thoughts I was busy fighting off an alien horde. Now that the zombies were no longer a threat, the world needed my skills to save it from another problem.

I was slaying the lesser aliens when Lynn walked in wearing a very loose oversized shirt and, boxers? No over priced barely there thongs sheer panties that could cause an elderly man to die happy? I was both relieved and disappointed.

She sat beside me and watched. Everything was fine. Until. Until she decided to lean forward and rub her calf. This moment of distraction was all the little insect asshole aliens needed to wound me. But the distraction was a clear view of the most perfect boobs ever. Totally worth the wounded to the shoulder.

As per her normal M.O., Lynn prolonged the act long enough to left me fall into a trace then turn to catch me looking and make some comment about being a perv or how I should go beat off.

Being properly admonished for perving on my sister, I took no mercy on the aliens. Those bastards would suffer as much as my self esteem during high school.

Ten minutes later I was taking a much needed break from alien slaughter. Then the second salvo of sexual frustration was launched. Two perfectly shaped, well tanned legs appeared on my lap. As I tried to control the urge to, do something naughty. She was laying back looking at the ceiling, using me as her footrest, then I saw it, the promised land. The boxers were loose and allowed unblocked views to the smooth pink paradise where the two perfect legs met. I didn't fake not looking. I openly stared at here soft, bald snatch and tried not to droll, too much.

She was saying something, but I couldn't hear. My mind was in battle with my now hard dick. My dick was telling me damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead. Ahead? Head? Lynn gave great head. My mind was telling me to tread lightly. Tact could lead to another visit to the land of milk and honey.

With a subdued leg twitch from my sister I quickly looked away and tried to negotiate a treaty between brain and balls. With the terms in of the treaty in place I was able to again hear words.

And those words were promises of the meatloaf of the gods, as prepared by the goddess on my sofa.

Soon I was setting the table as Lynn worked magic. The conversation about nothing soon became a police interrogation. Lynn was firing questions at 700 words per minute and I was answer without thinking.

"Why did you the ex break up"? - "She was annoying"

"Are you happy being single"? - "Mostly".

"Ginger or Mary Ann"? - "Yes".

"Red or white wine"? - "Boone's Farm".

"Star Wars or Star Trek"? - "Star Wars".

"Pork or beef"? - "Beef".

As this went on I began to fear my sister. A real fear. First I answered quickly and honestly without any hesitation. It took me 5 minutes just to answer my birthdate at the DMV. But there I was answering personal questions with no thought at all.

Then I realized I was giving away too many details about myself. Sure it was my sister but I was by nature a nonsharing person. She should work for the CIA. Or did she work for the CIA? Did my sister, my super hot sister, my super hot sister with a very talented mouth, my super hot with a very talented mouth and a pussy that tasted like rainbows and creamy gold wrapped in heaven really have that much control over me? Sadly I think she did.

By the time we finished eating I was mentally drained. I stumbled through cleaning up and dragged my ass to my room when Lynn said she was going to read in her room.

I got on my computer to check out a blog about video games, I mean muscle cars and saw a list of new bookmarks. Bookmarks with odd names. About 10 others.

A pornsite I never heard of? I knew alot, and I mean alot, of pornsites. I browsed around and saw the recently view videos. More than a few were about burglars and women alone having very hot and consensual sex. Same thing with Wank Bank.

This gave me an idea. A very bad idea. Or a very good idea.

Rooting through my closet I found a pair of black sweatpants and a slightly less black sweatshirt.

Now in the proper attire, I went by my sister's room to tell her I had to run out for something. She looked at odd but nodded before going back to her book.

Going to the door leading to the garage I opened and closed it. Making sure to not open the garage door, I then walked mostly quietly to the hall outside of Lynn's room was to the electrical box and flipped the main breaker. The whole house went dark, just like it was supposed too.

Now it was go time. I rushed into Lynn's room and pounced on her as she laid in bed. Putting my hand over her mouth I told her to be quite.

Because the time elapsed from getting an idea and acting upon the idea was less than three minutes, I didn't have a solid plan in place. Lucky for me I paid attention to Whose Line Is It Anyway and learned some sweet improv skills.

"Where is the cash", I asked in my best bad guy voice.

"I only have a few dollars in my purse", Lynn answered in a clearly faked scared voice.

"What the fuck", I spouted as angry as a first time burglar with a raging hardon could muster.

"Fuck it. I'm not leaving without something", I said.

"Take your pants off," I kind of demanded, kind of asked.

"Please don't hurt me ", Lynn pleaded as she slowly, stirpperesque, slid her boxers down her legs.

Once she was bare from the waist down I just looked, for far too long. To encourage the "assault" she spread her legs slightly allowing the light from outside to highlight her smooth mound and glistening lips.

I grabbed a t-shirt from the floor and loosely tried her hands together.

Playing her role well, my sister acted as if she was unable to move much and kept her hands above her head as I knelt between her now spread legs.

Burglar or not I knew how good she tasted and gently lowed my mouth to her now very wet pussy. Slowly I moved my tongue between her folds and relished the feel of her most private area.

The taste was sweet yet tart and the smell was of pure lust. As I continued with long licks on the outside of her pussy she began to wiggle in both pleasure and frustration.

That was the moment I knew she knew she was in trouble. Each lick applied more pressure but slowed in tempo. She was bucking her hips trying to force her pleasure hole against my mouth. I used my hands to restrain her hips and thighs while continuing to stroke her with my tongue. After tormenting her (and myself) for several minutes I could tell she was on the cusp of coming. That is when I clamped my mouth on her mound and began to flick her clit as quickly as I could with my tongue. Again her hips bucked in an effort to come as soon as possible. I felt her stiffen as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Just as she began to come I slid two fingers inside her and felt the flood of juices. I moved my mouth from her clit to the entrance of her cunt to lap up the sweet nectar of her orgasm. Damn she had a divine flavor to her come.

Once I had scooped up all of her juices I squeezed her legs together and again attached my mouth to her mound. I had just enough room to get my tongue on her clit. At the touch she flinched. She was so sensitive after coming that the small amount of pressure I was putting on her clit was almost torture.

But I was determined to make her come a second time. As she tried free herself from my grip, I began to draw the alphabet on her clit with my tongue.

Breaking role, she used her hands to try to pry my mouth from her. Hair was pulled, ears were tugged, hips were bucked, and legs were kicked but I held my position on her pussy.

Then suddenly my hair wasn't being pulled, but instead my head was being pushed harder against her cunt as her second orgasm began. This orgasm as just as intense as the first one and she moaned and sighed as the pleasure washed over her.

When she finished coming she went limp, in a totally relaxed state.

I just stayed where I was enjoying the feel of her bare pubic area and legs against me. I lightly stroked her legs and kissed her hips and thighs. The hand that was previously trying yank large amounts of hair from my scalp was now bushing my hair back.

I hate to admit it, but it was without a doubt the single most intimate moment of my life. I don't the word (or words) to describe how I felt then. I just knew it was one of those all too rare perfect moments if life where everything was the way it should be.

Moving from her legs, I crawled up to lay beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her close. She moved towards me as much as she could and placed her arms over mine as we spooned. Turning slightly to see me Lynn smiled and put her lips on mine. As we kissed every good feeling in the world (minus the thrill of getting to a new level on game) hit me. Love, lust, desire, contentment, and an overall sense of ease and peace I don't think I ever felt before.

I could have stayed like that forever, but my burglar instincts knew that was a bad idea. Standing up, I asked, no demanded to know where any valuables were. All she admitted to was a collection of comic books.

"Get on your knees in front of me", I gruffly said.

Smiling she did as I said, "why?"

Without a word I guided her mouth to my cock. She circled the head of my cock with her tongue before taking half my cock down her throat. Even though my hands were on the back of her head, she was moving her mouth over me as she wanted. She applied pressure as she sucked me and bob her head back and forth. I looked down and watched my cock go in and out of my sister's mouth. It was incredible. She didn't give any notice to me as she stroked the base of my cock with her right, fondled my balls with her left hand and worked her mouth over the rest of my cock.

I was ready to come before she started, so after a few minutes I was on the edge of filling her mouth with come. No matter how tempting it was to finish in her mouth, and it was tempting. The feel of her lips wrapped around me and her tongue swirling around the head of my cock was intoxicating, but after having my mouth on her cunt and seeing how wet she was, I had to feel her warmth and juices on my cock.

I used my hands to pull her mouth from my dick and ease her onto her bed. When she started to protest I kissed her to stop her from making any noise. What started as a semi rough kiss soon turned into a passionate, loving kiss. My first non-brotherly kiss with my sister was a mixture of unadulterated lust and undying love. My head spun as I was flooded with emotions I never thought could be invoked by Lynn.

Neither of us was ready to break the kiss and resume our designated roles. So we didn't. We mauled each other like love stuck teenagers alone for the first time. Tongues mingled and hands roamed as we locked our mouths.

The spell was almost broken when holding her left hand I felt her wedding ring. Love and lust we're replaced momentarily replaced by anger and rage. Not at Lynn, but her soon to be ex-husband. I can kick some serious digital ass but in real life the two fights I did get into ended with on the losing end. But at that moment I would have tried to beat him bloody for mistreating Lynn. But then if he hadn't been the douche bag he was I wouldn't in a darkroom fornicating with this beautiful creature.

I broke the kiss and grabbed her hand after a gentle caress of the same hand. Using my other hand I removed the wedding ring, "this isn't yours anymore," I said.

Then I spread her legs with my knees and slid my cock into her. As her pussy tightened around my cock I felt her slick heat encase me. The wonderful feeling of her legs wrapped around my back encouraged me to push deeper into her. One final (long) kiss was had before I began to fuck her as hard as I could.

The sounds and smells of our lust filled the room. I was ready to come soon after I felt her hand slip between us so she could rub her clit. I slowed my thrusts to allow her time to come before I did. I heard breaths shorten and become heavier, signaling she was about to come. She used her legs to try pull me into her as her hips jutted to meet me. With final trust her body tensed and she twitched as a mini orgasms hit her. I was still, trying to avoid losing control, as she came. Somehow, I managed to not come on the spot as she did.

Easing the grip her legs had on me, I was gently urged to take a step back, and sadly my cock slipped out of the most perfect pussy ever.

"You already had your way with me and took my wedding ring, why do need to embarrass me more by covering my face and chest with your sperm?" she asked as she sank to the floor in front of me, back in her role as the victim.

Understanding what she wanted, I played my role, "because I think you would look pretty with come dripping from your face", I responded as a eased my cock in her mouth.

She let me slowly fuck her face for a minute, then I pulled my cock from her mouth and jerked myself until I was ready to come.

With my left hand on her head I announced I was going to come, and jizz began to shoot onto her face. While most of my come was on her face some got in her hair and on her tits.

I looked down and saw she had her smiling mouth closed. I think she wanted to give me a good view or her face covered in come. And damn if she didn't look amazing.

Completely spent, we just looked at each other for a moment. I leaned over and and kissed her. Since her mouth was closed when I came I was spared from being snowballed, but more than a couple drops of my own come end up on my face during the kiss.

Turning away, I left the room with my sister sitting there covered in come.

I went to the circuit box and flipped the switch and rushed to the garage door and open and closed it, "I'm back", I said in a loud voice.

"Okay, I'll be out in a couple of minutes. I need to freshen up", Lynn responded.

I walked into my room and changed back into my pre breaking and entering clothes. I looked at the wedding band in my hand not sure what to do with it. I should give it back and say she must have dropped it, but instead I sat it on top of my dresser.

I walked of my bedroom when I heard Lynn moving around.

Holy Fuck.

My sister was beautiful. My sister was sexy. My sister was wearing the tiniest baby blue (I think it was baby blue, maybe light sky blue, I have no fucking idea what shade of blue) panties that were not cover everything. I could see outlines of perfection. The plain white tank top was clearly meant for some half her size, because her flat, smooth stomach was bare and her pert ever so wonderful tits were attempting to flee the cotton confines. And her smile was different than before. She looked happy, really happy, as if there was nothing wrong in the world.

Even having just done some very unbrotherly things with her mere minutes ago, I became to feel stirrings in my shorts.

As the caught sight of me the smile grew brighter (as did the redness of my face) and she did a slow dance like turn allowing me to fully soak in the sight.

"Fucking perv", she admonished me.

"Whatever", was my oh so witty comeback, as I tried to hide my now rock hard cock.

The next few days were a series of Lynn teasing and me caught in confusion between being embarrassed and fight the urge to do dirty things to and with her.

Then one night I was on the couch watching a very manly show about guns and cars, not comic book heroes, and feel asleep.

When I woke up the clock let me know it was almost two in the morning, and a tingle in my arm let me know something was slowing blood flow.

That something was my sister, fast asleep, snuggled against me. A weird calm swept over me and I leaned over and lightly kissed her lips, "I love you", I whispered.

In a very sleepy, dream like voice came a response, "I know."

Did my sister just quote Star Wars? She really was perfect.

I know I was smiling when I feel back asleep.

I woke alone on the couch to the smell of, fuck yeah, french toast. Sometimes, not often, but sometimes, when things are perfect they get more perfect. There was a beautiful, mostly naked?, women that I was lucky enough to have done some prom worthy sex acts with in my kitchen, making french toast.

Making my way into the kitchen, the bottom dropped out. There was in fact a beautiful woman that recently did some porn worthy sex acts with me in my kitchen. But it was frozen french toast and she was fully clothed. Things went from more perfect to just regular perfect.

We talked as we ate. Lynn told me about the weird dream of the house being broken into, with a slight smile on both our faces.

Then she told me how she lost her wedding ring. At first she was upset but the more she talked, the she was happy about not having the wedding ring. She considered it an anchor to someone and something that she once loved but no longer had the same feelings for. She said she felt free and she hoped whoever had the ring could sell it or find a another way to use to be happier. Was that a hint?

I spent the majority of the day in my room reflecting on my situation a looked at the saved porn sites on my computer while Lynn was running errands. I wasn't sure how I felt. Or how she felt.

Was it just a horribly wrong version of brotherly love I had for her? Was it kinky taboo sex that was causing these odd feelings? So many conflicting feeling and thoughts.

I was in deep in compilation on the subject as I watched the always lovely Bobbi Starr being gangbanged when my phone decided to inform me that someone wanted to communicate with me via text message.

"Running late Met an old friend Having dinner with him", a text from Lynn read on my phone.

I was upset.

Upset because after the first part I already missed not having her in the house near me.

I was also jealous.

Jealous that some other guy was spending time with my sister.

Jealous that is someone she already knew.

Was this an old boyfriend?

Someone she had a fling with in college?

Or was it the gay guy (nothing wrong with that) that was upset that the Judy Garland special (mean stereotype, I'm sorry) was cancelled?

Please be the gay guy. Please be the gay guy.

Boxfan91
Boxfan91
45 Followers
12