Questions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed the browser as Bobbi Starr was taking a cock in her ass and gagging on another dick. Bobbi Starr really was a pretty woman. She wasn't Lynn, but I was definitely hotter than should be legally allowed.

I sat in my chair and then it hit me. I was in love. I loved Lynn.

WTF?

How the fuck did I fall in love with my sister?

And who was this guy she was having dinner with?

In a moment of complete loss of any common sense I responded to her text, "k have fun".

It was supposed to say something about kicking that guy's ass and undying devotion.

Then another thought hit me, if she was happy I was okay with her being out with some douche bag.

This whole love thing was weird. I wanted her. Fuck if I was willing to share her. But I wanted her to be happy, she deserved it. Besides I was getting a little soft in the middle. And I'm not sure a worn out Spiderman shirt was really the type of clothes that made women cream their panties.

When she finally got home well after 9pm, I didn't grill her about her "date", but I did do a little fishing.

I caught nothing.

In bed I was still annoyed. So I decided to text the unknown number that had sent a text a while ago.

"I met a girl", I sent.

A few minutes later come the reply, "and?".

"and it's driving me crazy" - me

"how so?"

"she went out with someone else" - me

"and?"

What hell was all this "and" shit?

"and I was upset because someone else was with her" - me

One more response of "and" and I was going to flip.

"so you were jealous"

"hell yes" - me

"did she fuck the other guy? or suck him off in the parking lot?"

That didn't even cross my mind. Now I needed to know.

"i hope not" - me

"what if she did"

"idk" - me

"is she just a girl you fuck or more"

"i want more but the sex is beyond amazing" - me

"would you be okay if she fucked other guys"

"not really maybe if i knew she loved me as much as i loved her" - me

Did I just say that?

There was a long period with no response. I was sure I just ruined everything.

"you need let her know how you feel when you are sure you know how you feel"

That was the moment. The moment I knew she had feelings for me. But did she fuck or suck that guy?

I went into a full scale panic.

I knew she had to learn how to give great blowjobs from experience, but I didn't want her to continue practicing, unless it was with me. I am one selfish bastard.

She wasn't my girlfriend or wife, so I had no reason to be so, so, so fucking pissed? Jealous? Possessive?

And under the right circumstances it could be hot to watch Lynn suck a cock other than mine.

Would she want to kiss me?

I'm not homophobic, but tasting some dude's come is close to over the line for me.

The panic got worse. I was having a full-fledged freak out.

Fuck it. I just took a moment and thought. She seemed open to the idea of me having feelings for her. We weren't really a couple. Neither was of us were virgins. She was an adult. And she was way out of my league. I should be happy I got anywhere with her.

I sent a text confirming I would talk to her when the time was right.

Then I found a great video of India Summer in yoga pants. But she lost them later in the video.

The next few days involved me acting all weird around my sister and her teasing, flashing, and make comments.

As I was getting dressed one morning, I saw the wedding ring.

What was I going to do with it?

Another dumbass idea hit me.

I grabbed the ring and hit a jeweler. Lynn's ex was stupid but not cheap. The guy counted out several thousand dollars, that's right several and thousand in the same sentence.

Next I went to a fancy cooking place and got some really expensive cooking stuff my sister said she wanted. I figured why go cheap? I going to benefit from Lynn using it. I really am a selfish bastard.

Next was the uber chic underwear store that Lynn shopped at.

Why was a pair of panties and a bra the same price as my car payment? A few other things were bought in hopes I could see on Lynn and on the floor.

All said and done I spent half the money on not a lot of things.

I returned home and put the wrapped presents in Lynn's room with a note saying to not ask questions.

When Lynn got home I told her we going somewhere. She didn't protest much as we pulled out of the drive way.

My sister has a few hobbies in life, cooking (my second favorite), reading, fucking her brother (my favorite), and helping at a soup kitchen.

When we got to the supermarket she assumed I wanted her to make me something for dinner. I told her to get anything the soup kitchen needed. The look of surprise on her face was priceless. She started loading up a cart waiting for me to say no more. But I let her go.

After the supermarket it was off to the bulk store for more soup kitchen supplies. Due to a bad math mistake I spent more than was left from the ring and it cost me more than a few dollars. But it was worth it to see Lynn happy.

The car was a little over full on the drive to the soup kitchen but we made it. Lynn was all excited about all the stuff we got and how much it would help. I wondered if she knew where the money came from.

When we got to the soup kitchen we were greeted by some too excited people. Unloading the car took a while, but Lynn did bend over alot, so I was okay with it.

As the final boxes were taken into the kitchen, people were in good spirts and chatting about all the good this would do. I was a little surprised to see people so excited over food. I guess I can forget how good most people have it and take things for granted.

I was directed to take the economy cans of beans to the back storage room. There was a small maze to find the storage room and when I got there I thought it looked more like a small walk in closet than a storage room. As I was putting the can on a shelf the light went out and the door closed behind me.

Thanks to cow like reflexes and some really bad temporary blindness, I couldn't see what was going on.

I almost became familiar with the ceiling when I felt a hand on my crouch. Then I caught the scent of a perfume that was often present in my house.

A hand covered my mouth and I felt a hot breath on my ear, "two minutes, hard, fast, no noise, and fill my cunt with cum."

I felt movement and then my pants were being unzipped. My cock had already started to stiffen at the scent so when there nothing constricting it and a tongue licked the head I was hard in no time.

The wetness of the mouth felt incredible as it slowly slid down the length of my dick. I fought the urge to push my hips forward, and just enjoyed the swirling tongue on the underside of my cock.

I felt a nose nudge me and lips at the base of my cock. My whole cock was held in her mouth for just a moment before the lips began to slowly slide back, bathing my cock with saliva.

The mouth was removed from me with a pop. After a slight rustling sound and a few bumps, a hand grabbed my dick and pulled me. The hand moved my cock up and down against some very wet pussy lips before the head was placed at the opening.

Remembering the words whispered in my ear I rammed myself into her. A cross between a moan and grunt escaped the mouth that was just on my cock.

With no tenderness or love, I fucked and thrusted my cock repeatedly into my partner's tight cunt. I could tell she was rubbing her clit as she pushed herself back to meet each stroke of my cock.

I felt the come building and knew I was going to fill her with jizz soon. I held onto her hips and pulled her a little roughly as I emptied myself inside her.

"Keep going", she said in a raspy voice.

I was still inside and continued to fuck her as she neared her climax.

She shimmied a little and her pussy gripped my dick as she came. A muffled grunt and sigh could be heard as she stood and slipped my cock from her.

I felt her moving around as I was trying to pull my pants up. As I was buttoning my pants the door opened and closed and the light came back on.

I made sure the beans were on a shelf and walked out.

Lynn said her goodbyes as I got in the car. On the drive home Lynn was still excited about taking so much stuff to the soup kitchen.

She saw me glance between her legs at the wet spot.

"Don't ask," is all she said.

So, I asked no questions.

12