Questions Lead To...

Story Info
A bus friend wants to become more.
874 words
3.97
11.5k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers

A new job in the city meant that I had to travel by bus. Not by choice but because parking in the city was a nightmare and i could do without the stress of struggling to find a parking space before work. So the bus it was. Now the bus meant that i travelled like clockwork, same time everyday to work and back again. it also gave me the opportunity to see the other people who travelled at 7.30am like me. In fact it was always the same people and on the first morning that I'd caught the bus you would have thought that I'd walked on naked by the stares that I got. By the end of week one I was like an old hand at this and known by all of my fellow travellers.

At one of the stops on the route into the city a girl with long mousey brown hair got onto the bus. She always smiled as she passed me and I guess she sat somewhere behind me as I never turned round to see.

After a few weeks the girl with the mousey brown hair had taken to sitting behind me on the bus and on the way home one day I decided to introduce myself to her. She told me that her name was Tori and that she worked at a hairdressers in the city and that she was an apprentice. She came across as quite shy and I guess in a way that intrigued me.

Weeks went by and we continued to chat and I found out that she live about a mile from me and that she lived at home with her mum and dad as renting a flat was too expensive for her. She told me that she liked to go out into the city and that she didn't have a boyfriend at the minute. I'm not sure why she had told me that. She was 20 and I was 53, old enough to be her dad! Age didn't seem to bother her and she said that she didn't believe that I was 53. That made me laugh.

Eventually Tori took to sitting next to me on the bus, it helped as constantly turning round to speak to her didn't do my neck any favours!

She always wore the same 'work' outfit - a black shirt and a black skirt, black tights and black slip on shoes. The coat she wore made it difficult to see what her body shape was like but it was no issue to me. She was a nice girl who liked to chat. Her chats were always the usual things, how her work was going, what she did at the weekend and one day she asked me out of the blue if I ever watched porn. Now this question was completely out of the blue. We had always chatted about a number of things but sex and anything sexual was never on the agenda.

I think I must have looked shocked as she then explained that he work colleagues had been discussing their boyfriends and how they liked to watch porn and masturbate. I almost choked, what was i to say. You see, yes I did watch porn and yes I do masturbate when I watch it but how do you explain that to someone that you only know from chatting on the bus and not want to appear like a pervert.

I started off by saying that I had seen some porn. Tori looked at me and I could feel my cock starting to swell in my boxer shorts.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Did you masturbate when you watched it?!"

I coughed and started to blush she giggled and said that it was Ok she didn't need me to answer as my red face had given the answer away.

"It doesn't make me a bad person Tori."

"I know it doesn't, it makes me intrigued."

"Have you ever watched any then Tori?"

I thought it only right to turn the tables to see what response i got. Now, she was blushing.

"I have watched some and yes Pete, I did play with myself. I don't have a boyfriend and if I'm honest I have never had sex. I have watched it to see if I could learn anything."

"You don't necessarily learn by watching Tori, you learn by doing."

"OK, well will you teach me."

"Excuse me"

"Will you teach me about sex."

Now this was a question that I had never expected. I certainly hadn't seen Tori as a sexual partner.

"It depends on what you want me to teach you and what you think the boundaries should be.!"

"Pete, I want you to teach me about sex and sexual things, I'm not looking for you to be my boyfriend but clearly i'd like you to be a friend with benefits."

I listened and considered what she had said.

"Ok, well, lets keep chatting and sort something out."

She smiled.

"Next stop is mine, see you tomorrow Pete."

She got off the bus and waved as she walked down the road. I was left thinking about what had just happened. This was going to be interesting for sure!

pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers