All Comments on 'Quetzalcoatl Ch. 10'

by DetectiveSpecialist

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
bummer

The way you started the series one would expect a grand ending. But this was really not upto the mark. The story was good when it was sci-fi and incest but when the character of cassio introduced the story really lost its appeal. Chapter 9 was the best in the series. Personally, I think you have good writing style and characterization. Keep up the good work.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
I totally enjoyed that.

From start to finish this kept me enthralled. The mon/son love was icing on the cake, but the overall story rocked.

I can't wait till you write something else. Please do so soon.

AeroielAeroielalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Series!!!

You can be proud of this series. Well written and much appreciated by me.

Thank you especially for ending this story as you saw fit, and not to give quick satisfaction just to appease readers.

Sure, I would have like to have seen Azul die a slow, painful, and screaming death while one of the women slowly castrated him but that is just quick formula and too pat. Any idiot can come up with that scenario...even me.

I say to the readers who were "unhappy" with the ending to just write your own and end it the way you want it to end, instead of criticizing the author for being true to themself and ending it the way they want it, expecially for a story series that was so well written. I challenge readers to open mindedly accept the way an author wants to write the story. Otherwise why bother to read them??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great writing. Keep it up.

The ending was a bit too dark for my tastes, but probably more realistic. I would have liked it better if the older woman and Luke had switched places, a bit more heroic to have her die to protect 'her' girls. Still 10/5 stars ;) looking forward to more stories from your amazing mind.

HMEditsHMEditsalmost 13 years ago
To the Anonymous who would rather have Abbie die than Luke

Not really sure if it's my place to answer this since I'm only the editor, but the idea was that Luke would "redeem" himself, seeing that it was essentially him that tipped off Azul to Josie's existence, with his radio conversations with Cassio, Dave and the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
a successful series

thanks and cngrts for a successful series. it should not be end here, you should write one more part of this series. after the end of azul, mom son reunite and stay with a number of women who were rescued. mother should be get pregnant and birth some children, abbie should pregnant also. in this part there is not much sex, ed should sex with abbie and his mom couple of time.

but thanks again for this series. in future want more mother son series from you, try something new mom son stories like mom son abduct by alien or a muscle middle age mother challenge her teen son to a family wrestle. keep always mom son alone in story and mother must be below 50 and son below 20.

blurredblurredabout 12 years ago
good work

Read and enjoyed, few teething problems at the beginning but other than that I enjoyed it. And yes I agreed it was nice to see Luke 'redeem' himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

great story. very nice twist on the post apocalyptic world. Worked both as erotic fiction and something else, though after Cassio was introduced, it really stopped being erotic fiction. But it was well done, and you carried it for an impressive length of time. Good character development and dialogue. Bare bones descriptions, and somewhat repetetive when it came to the sex and beauty writing. But that's hard to write without repeating oneself. Very nice work. I hope you'll post your sci fi novel when you finish it. Thanks for the good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
POR

Fantastic story. I don't think Ed had any blood on his hands and certainly didn't owe anyone anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was a well written story, to a point. You know there wasn't much erotica once Cassio entered, but that's the direction you had to go. That being said, there was an erotic element and a storytelling element and both (coincidentally) got stale at the same time. I don't think you put too much work into the ending after the appreciation for the early tales. Don't forget, readers will pick elements they enjoy, but those elements are dependent on each other, and they determine the story as a whole.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Good job...

I was not happy with the ending much but hell, it's just a story. A good story. It started going downhill when Mom, who loved him so much, started screwing a stranger. Oh, well.

CinnerCinnerover 11 years ago
I liked it

I liked the story overall. I found myself glossing over the sex scenes to see the post-apocalyptic parts. I loved the ending - it's not just neatly tied up with everything working out just pat for Ed.

I'll be reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quetzalcotatl

what a fantastic read very well done one of the best I have read for a long time feels like reading a Wilber Smith

thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An utterly fantastic story

Once in a blue moon you get to read a story that grabs you in such a way to leave you gasping, well this is such a story and to say anymore wouldn't do ir justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn good story.

That was enthralling. Generally post-apocalyptic stories don't appeal to me but you've created this narrative that just demands I keep reading.

The sex is like a supporting role, it's necessary to drive the story on and adds some flavour but it isn't what the story is about. In that sense I think it's perfectly logical that the mother kind of lost interest in her son as a sexual identity and moved on to Cass. I guess some readers didn't like it as they associated more strongly with Ed and felt he was being cheated, but they need to step back and see the whole story. The reduced amount of sex in the last couple of chapters doesn't stand out as those chapters deal with the threat rather than the relationship between Ed and his mother. I can understand why some readers would have an issue with that, but again, if one reads it as a story with some sex in (erotica) rather than a sex scene with a vague plot attached (porn) there's nothing wrong with it.

What's good about the ending is that you haven't got it all tied up nice and neat, there's a level of resolution but it's still messy enough to appear to be plausible.

You should be proud of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not bad

Good start, rushed finish. Main character is kinda incompetent, who doesn't know how to hook a pump (or anything else) to a generator? Run off crying when his bitch fucks some one else? Bullshit, its the end of the world, just kill him. I give the story a 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You should make a sequel. Even though their were some plot flaws, overall this story was one of the best written on the site. Rushed the ending a bit but I'm sure you have your reasons.Enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

series,one of the best on this site and it would make a great Movie

TibxoTibxoalmost 9 years ago
Normally I read a story for the sex...

...but not this one. I had to read it all. In fact, if you took out the incest element (or at least change the relationship status from mother to say mother's friend), this could easily be published.

A brilliant read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Eddie boy and his Mom, Jocasta, eh?

Seems someone is fond of old Greek fables. Which is totally fitting, as they created modern drama, and very few have ever approached their quality. I'm pleased to say that this tale is very high on the scale of current drama, and I especially appreciate the Quetzalcoatl bug angle. I have often wondered in the last 40 years why some such pandemic has not yet been loosed upon the world, and consider it a virtual certainty that one will be. There are far too many people with the expertise to create such, and no few of those persons have sufficient motivation. Truly an excellent tale.

nightcodernightcoderover 7 years ago
Oh boy, you owe us a chapter 11

It's an amazing story. I read all 10 chapters in a row, I just couldn't stop reading.

But now I feel you owe us a chapter 11, to tell what happened to Pato Azul vs Ed.

Congrats on the great story.

redeemerthefallenangelredeemerthefallenangelover 7 years ago
I came here to look for post apocalyptic incest smut....

but ended up finding a bestseller. The language and your style of writing is execptional. The characters are rich and the storytelling is state of the art. Ed and Jossi's adventure was just too addictive and I just kept turning page after page. Their relationship felt true and erotic. I couldn't not put it down until josie begun hitting on cass and I felt so horrible inside of me that I had to let it rest but I was soon on it again. After the end I felt sad and empty and couldn't fall asleep until 3 am. From the bottom of my heart; thank you for writing this.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Great story

I liked this story and the setting of the story. The only thing I hated was Josie fucking Cass and how she never felt anything more for ed than just fucking. She was a slut and I cared nothing for her as a character after that and felt no sympathy for her or Cass. I was glad he died and even hated that ed felt remorse over his death. I like how you ended Josie and ed relationship and gave him a new love intrest but there was no expansion of their relationship since it was at the end. Overall great but the Josie/Cass part left a bad taste in my mouth and really lost interest after that and finished only for the sake of finishing it. I really wish you would rewrite that whole part and redo the ending but it will never be and this will be a story that will never be read a second time.

cricketxcricketxover 4 years ago
Another please!

This was a fantastic read. I hope you decide to write another apocalyptic story very soon because this was incredibly interesting with mother and son falling into intimate relations during a zombie apocalypse. Just wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDetectiveSpecialist@DetectiveSpecialist
827 Followers
I have had many comments over the years about how my characters or story endings are flawed, but that's on purpose. After twenty years with a large police department, I've learned that people are flawed and are constantly acting in ways that defy logic. It is that illogical me...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES