Quiche Lorraine

Story Info
When Yan's caught stealing cheese, he gets taught a lesson.
1.9k words
4.38
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yan tugged on the bookmark, and flipped his cookery book open. He read the page title aloud, "Quiche Lorraine". Since he had recently become eighteen years old, his parents had decided that he was old enough to be left to his own devices for the weekend and Yan was faced with the task of cooking for himself. He had decided in advance that he was going to eat well, and was determined to produce a quiche that looked as perfect as the glossy image within his parents' book.

Running his finger down the list of ingredients Yan noticed something that made his heart skip a beat. Towards the bottom of the list were the twin words, "Gruyère cheese" written in italics. A quick sort through the fridge confirmed his fears; the only cheeses available to him were rich blue varieties, these would not make a reasonable substitute for the gruyère called for in his cookbook.

Yan was disappointed, but determined not to let this setback prevent him from completing his recipe. He briefly entertained the prospects of making the Quiche with blue cheese, or with no cheese at all. It was at this point when Yan was reminded of the very well stocked pantry in the house on the other side of the hill. "I bet they have plenty of gruyère", he thought out loud. It was thus that Yan set out over the hill with the intention of acquiring a slice of cheese from his neighbours.

Walking at a brisk pace, Yan arrived after slightly shy of ten minutes walking. His neighbours' house was large, intimidating, and faced away from the direction of Yan's arrival; meaning that his walk came out in the garden, where he could see into a large empty kitchen through the partially open back door.

Yan inched up to the door, and tentatively knocked on it. Since the door was open this action was awkward and produced a barely audible tap. Yan braced the door against his shoe, and rapped on it, harder this time. The result was a slightly louder noise. There was no response.

After standing outside for half a minute, Yan ventured forth into the kitchen. It was expansive, with two large countertops populated with a variety of different cooking implements. A selection of draws and cupboards suggested a wider range of implements might be concealed within.

Not counting the door he had just entered through, Yan was faced with two doorframes. One of these was filled with a large oak door, which he assumed lead to the house proper. The second doorframe was empty, and lead into Yan's intended destination: the pantry.

Yan tiptoed into the pantry, from which vantage point one look was enough to spy the object of his desire, a large and completely intact wheel of gruyère cheese.

Yan briefly exited the pantry. He picked up a large kitchen knife from the table, returned to the cheese and had just finished making the first cut into it when he heard an alarmingly bold, but distinctively feminine voice ring out, "what are you doing with that cheese".

Startled, Yan lurched round to see the eldest daughter of the neighbouring household standing right in the middle of the kitchen, with a clear view of his attempted theft. She was tall, buxom and had dark wavy hair and Yan could not for the life of him remember her name. He did recall that she was a couple of years older than him, and whenever the two families had interacted, he had found her aloof yet intimidating.

"So, what are you doing", she snapped. Yan tried to explain, but all that came out were the words, "I was just", before he stammered and found himself unable to continue.

"You were just passing by, I suppose", the girl interjected, "and thinking that nobody was in, you decided to help yourself to our cheese". Yan's tongue felt like it was made of lead, he found himself completely unable to interject, although it did occur to him that the truth was hardly and better, he had been in the process of stealing the cheese.

The girl marched up to Yan, she stood alarmingly close to him, so close that he could smell a faint sweet musk from her perfume. "Do you know how we deal with thieves around here", she snapped. And with that she grabbed him by his curly blond hair, dragged him into the kitchen, and thrust him face down over one of the workstations so that he was bent at the hips.

In one fluid motion, the girl thrust her fingers down the back of his trousers, curling them around his belt, and yanked down, so that his pert teenage arse was exposed. She reached out for the first implement available to her and found a wooden spatula. Placing her left hand firmly on Yan's head, to pin him against the table, she gripped the spatula with her right hand, raised it into the air, and using all the force available to her, delivered a blow to Yan's right buttock.

The sudden sharp stinging sensation quite literally took Yan's breath away. He gasped for air. This was an entirely new experience for him, and it came as quite a shock.

"This is what you get when you steal from our pantry", the girl cried out, and with each word she raised the spatula and brought it down on Yan's rear. With each stroke she switched buttocks, so that by the time she had finished his bottom was bright red all over.

After this rapid flurry of blows, the girl stopped. She took a step back in order to take in her handiwork, running her left hand from Yan's head to the small of his back as she did. Yan squirmed, unable to process the full range of sensations he was experiencing. It was this action that caused the girl to notice the precise way that Yan was pushing his bum away from the table, and to jump to the correct conclusion.

"You little fucking slut" she squealed with delight, "you've got a fucking erection from this haven't you?" And with this rhetorical question, she grabbed him by the hair, pulled him up from the countertop and flipped him round. In the process, revealing the five inches of rock hard cock that her actions had aroused.

The girl went down on her knees in order to get a better look. Yan's dick was at head height. She wrapped her left hand around his sack, and caressed his balls, squeezing just hard enough that Yan felt pleasure and discomfort in equal measure. Suddenly, as Yan was starting to take in the situation, she delivered a couple of light slaps to the shaft of his cock with her right hand.

The girl paused, listening to the slight gasp Yan had emitted. She stroked the length of his cock a couple of times as if this was an apology, before finally exclaiming, "I bet I know something you'd fucking love, little slut". The girl took her hand away from his shaft, but maintained a tight grip on his balls. "Get on the counter, slut". The girl practically pushed Yan up onto the worktop with the hand she had wrapped around his junk, leaving him little choice but to comply. "Lie down", she commanded, simultaneously using her right hand placed on his chest to force him down from his seated position. "Legs up", followed, as she guided his feet onto the countertop.

"Take of your shirt", she commanded, and tentatively Yan obeyed. The girl then removed Yan's shoes and pulled his trousers off his ankles, leaving him totally exposed from the waist down. She slapped his balls twice playfully, before turning around to hunt through the kitchen for something. Moments later she returned holding a rolling pin and a tub of lard.

She scooped up a blob of grease with her fingers and rubbed it liberally over one half of the rolling pin. Placing her left hand on Yan's back, she maneuvered the greased end of the rolling pin to his virgin asshole and began to push.

The implement that penetrated him felt hot and sharp. Yan felt overwhelmed, the sensations as the rolling pin slid inside him were simultaneously unbearable and delectably stimulating.

Slowly sliding the rolling pin out and then in again, and then picking up pace, the girl worked her way up until she was buggering Yan mercilessly. He had never been this turned on before, but neither had be been this terrified. Almost automatically, he reached to touch his cock, only to find the pounding stopped as his hand was slapped away.

"You'll have to ask permission to touch yourself, you little cunt" said the girl, as she started pumping the rolling pin again.

"Please can I" whispered Yan.

"Please can I what?" the girl responded.

"Please can I stroke myself?

"Why?" Asked the girl, "because you're a little slut who gets off from being fucked in the ass?"

Yan gave the answer that he thought she wanted, "Yes" he gasped.

"Say it" the girl curtly responded.

"I'm a little slut who likes to be fucked in his asshole" he managed to blurt out.

Without letting up on the pace of the rolling pin, the girl ran the point of one of her nails from Yan's asshole, across his testicles, and then along the length of his cock.

"Okay" she relented, "but you're going to have to ask my permission to cum. And when you do, I'm going to make you lick it up."

With this comment, Yan's cock twitched involuntarily, causing the girl to giggle. He reached out and grasped it, stroking only very gently, even so, the urge to cum was nearly unbearable and he found himself biting his lip in order to hold back.

"You make a very cute little slut" remarked the girl.

"Thank you" Yan murmured back, suspecting that a response was required.

The girl reached out and cupped his scrotum with her free hand, wrapping her thumb and forefinger around his cock.

Yan was delighted by the feeling of her fingers against his balls, and the tempo of his strokes increased.

"I want to cum soon please" he begged.

"Okay slut" said the girl "you have my permission"

Two long strokes later and Yan shot several long ropes of semen, hitting himself in the face, and also covering his chest. This delighted the girl, she stopped pumping the rolling pin and let go of it, leaving it to slowly ease its way out of Yan's asshole.

She took her clean hand off his balls, and used it to wipe the semen of his chest. She brought her hand up to Yan's already cum splattered face.

"Clean it" she demanded, and Yan found himself sucking the cum from her fingers. It felt thick and salty as he swallowed it, with a meaty aftertaste. Once her fingers were clean the girl used her hand to collect the cum from his face, and forcing him to eat this as well.

When Yan was finally nearly clean, the girl sauntered off to the basin, and started washing her hands. Yan remained where he was on the counter, feeling breathless.

"You might as well take the cheese" the girl called over her, "I've never had much of a taste for it. Please do drop by again soon though, slut" And with that, she walked out, leaving Yan to collect his thoughts, his clothes, and then a hearty slab of gruyère, in that order.