All Comments on 'Quick & Dirty: Safe & Sound'

by CruelLines

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RoyalBabyGirlRoyalBabyGirlabout 7 years ago
I like it. ♡

Very well written. It reminds me of me and my ex girlfriend. I won't tell you who is who though. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderfully sensual writing

This is what sensual sadism is all about. You have a way with words that is delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pleased

You captured my heart and loins with this story; you're descriptive and powerful.

CruelLinesCruelLinesabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks to you guys who take the time to comment, rate, give feedback, etc. It's really appreciated, and I'm glad this story's found an audience. I know it's not to everyone's taste, so it's nice to make that connection. Thanks again, CL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

What a marvellous, thrilling read. Real love shown through the beauty of BDSM

PennieVoginePennieVoginealmost 7 years ago
Awesome Story!

That was beautifully well written! Fisting isn't my thing, but that didn't stop this story from captivating me in more ways than one. I loved the dynamic between the two characters as well. It's nice to see a story with two female characters where the pleasure is about them and not some guy, and it's nice to see a bdsm story where the submissive has activly participated in preparing the scene. Stories like this are what I was looking for when I came to this site.

LiaPupLiaPupover 6 years ago
Incredible

Poetically written and tantalizing, every second of it!! Will be sharing this with my Mistress!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 6 years ago

erotic, and well written

tusker4954tusker4954over 2 years ago

Well written and HOT! I especially like the use of blackout contacts which I use on my slut in public.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous