Quick Hits - Jeanne Pt. 03

Story Info
Daughter gets pregnant from father.
1.6k words
4.5
22.9k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues from Pt. 02.

Stepping into her room I could barely make out where she was in the bed.  I moved to her bed and slid in with her, cuddling in behind her naked warm body.  She moaned a bit as our bodies touched.

We laid there quietly for a couple of minutes.  

"I love you Dad."

"I love you too, Jeanne," as I kissed the back of her neck.

She turned to face me.  "Is this going to be alright Dad?  I don't want the baby to come between us.  I need you Dad, I can't lose you too."

I put my hand on her stomach, "I am here Jeanne, and we are going to do this together.  I need you too."

She smiled, fighting back some tears.  "Even when I am big and fat?"

I laughed, "Especially then, pregnant sex is amazing, your mother and I had sex right up to the day you arrived."

"Really?  Then I can't wait," she smiled and kissed me.  A long passionate kiss.

"Let's stay here tonight and you can move over to our room in the morning."

"Oh Dad, that will be wonderful," as she laid her head on my chest, my hand rubbing her hair.

We both fell asleep after a while.

I woke up alone, sun leaking around the curtains.  Getting up I headed to the kitchen where I could smell breakfast being made.  Jeanne was over the stove cooking, wearing just an apron, her nice ass sticking out the back.  Diane sat naked in one of the bar stools.

Diane looked at me, "Good morning sleepy head, nice of you to join us."

I looked at her and smiled.  Even though I had known her for years, I had never seen her naked.  Blonde, 5'6", 34 B tits, trimmed bush, very fit.  Moving over, I hugged her lightly.  Jeanne, seeing  me, skips around the kitchen island and gives me a full body hug as I let go of Diane.  

"Good Morning Dad," she said as she kissed my cheek.  

She goes back to cooking as I sit next to Diane.  Jeanne slides a cup of coffee over to me.  Waking up to two hot naked women is making my cock start to stiffen.

I see Diane eye me up and down like I did her.  She laughs, "I am starting to see what Caroline and you see in him, Jeanne."

Jeanne turned to look, then blushed.  "Dad!"

I laughed, "What do you want me to do?  Two sexy naked women in our house."

Diane chuckled, "When I was younger I would have had to have a taste of that.  I am going to leave that to you now Jeanne."

Jeanne blushed even more, as Diane laughed.  

Breakfast was served up at the table looking out over the pool.  Diane had a folder she had brought over.  She handed Jeanne and I each a sheet of paper.

"This is the almost final listing of Caroline's estate.  We had agreed that she would leave it all to Jeanne, I do not need anything and it made more sense to do that."

I glanced down at the bottom amount - a little bit over 5 million dollars.  Caroline had done well in her business, earning all that herself.  It included about $750 thousand for her half of the house.  

"Wow, I had no idea," said Jeanne.

"You are staying in the house, there is no need to sell it.  Jeanne does not need the cash."

Diane looked at me with sad eyes, "No, I am putting it on the market, it's too painful to be there everyday without her.  I am going to build a place down the road in that new development that started."

I looked over at her, "Those won't be ready for at least a year, maybe more."

"I know, but I need to get out of there, probably rent someplace until then."

Jeanne looked at me and nodded slightly, "You should stay with us, we have plenty of room.  You could stay in the main house or the guest house, whichever you like."

"I couldn't do that to you guys.  You need your space and time together."

Jeanne moved around the table to Diane, "No you are staying with us, I need you to be close by too," then leaned in and hugged her.

Diane looked at me, "You really sure?  I don't want to be in the way;"

I nodded yes, and Jeanne said "Yes I want you here."

Diana smiled, "Ok I will stay here in the guest house."

Jeanne leaning in hugged Diane tightly and I smiled.

We finished up breakfast, Diane had to leave to start the process of selling her house.

Jeanne and I then began moving her things into the master bedroom.  It was a very emotional process for us both, her literally taking her mother's place in my life.  We were twice interrupted by her running to the bathroom to throw up.  I hope she does not have it like her mother did, sick almost the entire pregnancy.

Jeanne came out after the second episode.  "This part is not fun.  I think I need to lay down for a while," as she crawled into bed.  

I stepped out of the room and went to my office.  How are we going to manage this for Jeanne?  I want her to have a life, she is only 20, her whole life is ahead of her.

What could we do to make this a positive for her and let her live her life?

My phone rang, looking down I saw it was Diane. 

"Hi, what's up?"

"I have the answer to what is bothering you both."

"Oh really, what is bothering us?," I asked.

Diane chuckled, "How you explain what your cock was doing in your daughter and how you bred her."

I stared at my phone, fuck i thought, she is right, it is the thing hanging out there.

"You there?"

"Yeah Diane.  You are right, we need to get it addressed.  Just have no idea how to do it."

"I think I do.  Jeanne is pregnant as a surrogate for me and Caroline.  She was carrying the baby we wanted since neither of us could.  That solves the immediate problem and would answer the question of what I am doing living with you guys for now.  Then, since Caroline is gone, Jeanne decides to raise it as her own, with us supporting and helping her.  Lets her get back to school and on with whatever life she wants to have."

I sat there quietly for a moment going through it in my head.  Diane letting me think.

"I think that would work Diane," I finally said.

"Discuss it with Jeanne, I will see you guys for dinner.  I will pick up Chinese food from that place she likes."

"Great, we will see you tonight."

I sat in my office thinking about where we were and where we were going.  It was exciting and scary.  Jeanne came in about 30 minutes later looking much better.  She came around the desk and sat on my lap smiling.

"You feel better baby?"

"I do Dad.  But, I am worried about how we are going to deal with this.  It's just overwhelming."

I smiled. "Well Diane has an idea."  I then told her about the discussion I had with Diane.  

She looked at me then smiled, "That's amazing Dad, it's perfect.  Diane is so smart."  

As she sat there she rubbed her ass in my lap, my cock growing hard between us.  Jeanne felt me and wiggled against me more.  She turned toward me, straddling my lap.

"Oh Dad, that feels nice," grabbing my cock and pointing it against her pussy.  The head of my cock penetrated her hot wet pussy.  She sighed as she lowered herself onto my cock.

I moaned as my cock slid all the way into her.  Jeanne's pussy squeezing me hard.  She began to rock back and forth, slowly fucking herself on my hard cock.  My hands on her hips as she tipped her head back, moaning and rubbing against me.

My hands moved to her breasts, rubbing, squeezing them, pinching her nipples.  She purred as I did and moved her hand to her clit.  I could feel her rubbing it as my cock slid in and out of her.

Her head thrown back she was slamming down hard on my cock, "Oh fuck yes Dad, yes, oh fuck."

She slammed down on me, her pussy juices flowing between my balls, her pussy clenching on my cock.  Her breath ragged, she pitched forward, head on my shoulder.  I held her as the orgasm rolled through her body.  

Quietly she sighed and looked up at me, "Damn Dad that was good.  Now it's your turn, fill me up Dad."

I held her legs and stood up, placing her ass on my desk.  She laid back and I began to fuck her with deep long strokes.  My slick cock gliding into her slick pussy.  Holding her hips, I raced to catch up with her.  Soon I was ready to cum.  Pushing deep in her I could feel my cock swell as my sperm blasted into her already pregnant pussy.

I grunted as I pulsed deep in her.

"Yes Dad, give it to me, oh fuck yes, I feel you."

Slowly the pulsing subsided and I leaned over to kiss her, our lips locking together.

Breaking the kiss, Jeanne looked at me, "I love you Dad," hugging my neck as she did.

"I love you too baby."