Quick hits - Julie

Story Info
Daughter's friend stays over and gets a surprise from the dad.
1.3k words
3.94
15.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had hosted a pool party for my daughter Katie's friends getting ready to go off to college. It wrapped up early in the evening and Katie, her boyfriend Mike, Katie's friend Julie and I were hanging out by the pool. Julie and Katie had been friends since third grade and were going to be roommates at college. The kids had opened the beer stash and we were just relaxing.

Katie and Mike had jumped back in the pool, Katie riding on his shoulders, Julie was on the side watching them.

"Hey Dad, come join us so we can battle."

"Sure," I jumped in the pool followed by Julie.

Katie got up on Mike and Julie got on my shoulders. The girls were fighting above us as Mike and I struggled to stay standing. It was pretty even until Katie's competitive streak set in. In the next fight, she reached in and grabbed Julie's bikini top pulling it up over her head. Julie squealed and I could feel her breasts on the back of my head. We fell over and she slid down behind me. Floating behind me I could feel her 34 D tits pressing against me as she held on with her arm around my neck.

"Cheater," Julie yelled from behind me.

Katie laughed and tossed Julie's top back over. She let go of me and put her top back on as Mike and I enjoyed the show.

We battled a couple of more times, Julie got even by exposing Katie's tits.

Mike and Katie floated away a bit, her legs wrapped around him. Julie was hanging on my back, but watching Mike and Katie heating up we decided we should go up to the chairs. We had a couple of more beers and had been talking when Katie and Mike said they were going to bed and went into the house.

Julie said she was going to go clean up and go to her room. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. Her breasts brushed my hand as she did.

"Thanks for everything Mr. T. It's been so nice being welcomed in your house all these years.

She hugged me and I reached up to hug her back. Pulling her down caused her to sit on my lap. Her arm around my neck.

"Oops," she said a little drunkenly.

I could feel my cock stirring quickly, her warm body on mine, tits pressed against me a bit.

When she could feel my cock poking her, she slid off of me.

"I'm sorry, AH, sorry, I didn't mean to do anything."

"It's okay Julie, no problem. It has a mind of its own," I laughed.

I could tell she was blushing even in the dark.

She hurried into the house. I sat there for a minute thinking about her. She was leaving soon and I had always liked her body after she filled out. Maybe I should take a shot.

I got up and went into the house, she was staying in the mother-in-law suite over the garage, Katie's room was on the other end of the house. Going up the backstairs to the room, I listened at her door. I could faintly hear the shower running.

I stepped into the room, peeking around the bathroom door and I could see her sexy body in the shower. My cock hard again, I slipped my swimsuit off, and crossed to the shower door. She was fingering her pussy, back to the door.

As I opened the door and stepped in, she felt the cold air hit her. She turned to me and gasped.

"Mr. T what are you doing here, ah this this isn't right," she said, her hands covering her tits and trimmed pussy.

I stepped to her, my hands on her arms and kissed her.

"Julie, I have always thought you were a very sexy young woman."

She looked at me fearfully, then down at my 7" fat cut cock.

"I don't know Mr. T. This isn't right. We should not be here. What if Katie catches us?"

I chuckled, "She is getting her brains fucked out by Mike right now, not going to come looking for us."

She looked up at me, still uncertain. I pushed her against the wall my cock pressing against her belly button. Leaning in I began to kiss her again, my hands running over her body. I touched her fingers on her pussy. They were warm.

"What were you thinking about in here?"

"Ah I don't, I wasn't doing anything. Mr. T you should go, we should not be here."

Moving her more against the wall, one hand on her hand over her pussy. I pushed her fingers back into her pussy. She moaned as her fingers reentered her.

"AH oh shit, Mr. T oh fuck, we can't do this," looking up at me her eyes pleading.

I could see her nipples hardening, I pushed one of my fingers into her pussy pressing against hers. Her juices were coating both of our hands.

"Just relax Julie, it's just you and me here. Does that feel good? Like the fingers in you?"

Julie just nodded her head, leaning back a bit as we both played with her pussy.

I bent my knees a bit, taking my cock in my hand and rubbing it against the front of her pussy. Her eyes went big as she looked down at my cock in my hand. Pulling our fingers from her pussy, I pushed up gently with my cock, parting her slick pussy lips.

A groan escaped from her lips, "No, please we shouldn't do this. Mr. T no, please stop."

"Julie, it's okay baby. We're here, let's just enjoy each other."

I pushed up my cock entering her, stretching her open. Her mouth went open but no sound came out for a second as I slid about 1/2 way into her.

She put her head on my chest, whimpering a bit. "Please go easy, I've not had a cock that big in me. Oh fuck it feels so full, so hard."

"Ok baby," as I eased a bit more of my cock into her. stretching her, letting her adjust.

Julie wrapped her arms around my neck, holding onto me as my cock slid deeper in her. Soon I had worked my cock all the way in, my bare 7" fat daddy of her bff cock in her.

She moaned as I bottomed out, her head on my chest.

"Oh god Mr. T, that feels so good, but you got to pull out, I'm not protected. We need a condom. You can't cum in me, it's a really bad time for that."

I began to fuck her with long deep strokes, "I understand baby, just a little here, your pussy is so warm and tight, feels so good fucking you."

Julie just nodded as I continued to fuck her picking up the pace, pushing her against the wall, her tits bouncing as I pounded her.

"Oh Mr. T, oh fuck, we need to stop, don't cum in me, let me swallow you. Pull out and let me finish you."

I nodded then pushed deep in her, my cock swelling. My cock exploded in her, blasting sperm deep in her.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, pull out, you cant, OHH FUCK OH MY GOD," she yelled as her orgasm slammed into her.

I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock, milking me, her juices running down my cock. She held me tight, whimpering. My cock slowly slid out of her, cum dripping in the shower. Helping her out of the shower, we dried off and I put her in the bed, climbing in with her, us both falling asleep.

I woke to quiet voices, I could hear my daughter talking to Julie.

"Don't worry about it, I have an morning after pill for you. It's going to be okay."

She hugs Julie and walks to my side of the bed. She stands naked looking down at me.

"Damn it Dad, you need to quit raping my friends. One of these days I won't be able to cover for you."

I nodded my head as they left together, knowing that she would not be the last one.