All Comments on 'Quick Hook'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 247 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Calling at 1 am on your anniversary (ok, 2 weeks after a divorce) while having sex was vindictive. He should have made the kids a 3 way call. She how she liked that. 65 yo's having sex every day? Yeah, I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bob was right the way he saw it and decided to act.

Cuz it’s like this; yah can’t git a plant outa a popped popcorn, boy.

Cheers,

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He absolutely did the right thing.

An emotional affair is the thing that breaks the relationship. Once that's alive and kicking, it's all over.

Travis actions before her declaration, distancing herself, holding back affection and all that, are not signs of dissatisfaction in her married life. What it really is, is that her interests have taken a side road. She has already been seduced and her excitement has given her desires that conflict with her everyday life, so she has to marginalise her true relationships and commitments. It's just a scheme to assuage her guilt and duplicity. Every act, every moment leading up to her 'we have to talk' was the very definition of infidelity and betrayal.

Pulling the pin like he did is what should happen every time in this circumstance. From the moment she decided to allow this side exploration, she had also decided her husband was not all that important to her.

The rest of the story is just nice filler.

FordF150guyFordF150guy5 months ago

Great story. Trust is trust, and once it’s gone not much is left. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

IMHO, truthandjustice99 doesn't get it. You should NEVER have to "fight" for a real relationship and true love.

That's just pathetic. Either someone loves you and they show it, or they don't and they show that. She had to know her "request" would hurt him to the core (how would she feel if he had asked?); someone who really loved you would never do that. Reality is that it was also undoubtedly fait accompli. She would have cheated, probably more sooner than later. No point in waiting around to see if/when you come down with an STD. The predator would have never given up, esp when he was that close and esp after the MC destroyed his relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was never that she just wanted to broaden her experiences, it was always because she has gotten to the point where her infatuation with a new man meant she wanted HIS cock in her. She wanted to be fucked by the new focus of her desire, attention and infatuation. She had thoroughly betrayed her marriage, husband and family, and hubby did the right thing.

SexecutionerSexecutioner5 months ago

Staying with a H57 formula. But to answer the question, obviously he didn't go for the divorce too soon. Just from her attitude she would have betrayed him. And the call right before the divorce just confirms she's a low value bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think that long of relationship deserved a shot, with counseling and not an automatic death warrant for the marriage. He held all the cards and was on alert.

SorchakSorchak5 months ago

I'm about the same age as the MC is supposed to be, and when I was dating back in the 90s, men did NOT do everything. Women had already been 'hunting' on their own, picking up men AND paying for things for some time. Now things are just more blatant. The dating scene had already begun to change even when I was a kid, back in the 70s and 80s. So this really shouldn't have been a surprise to him.

Also, Traci's little stunt with the obscene phone call at 1am, if she'd pulled it on me, would just have ensured that I'd absolutely never take her back.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sad but true, zero tolerance is the only way to handle an arrogant, self centered lady dog.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@demander

Entering into marriage means that your appeal or lack of it to other people is no longer relevant and must be set aside. If you must seek validation from outside, then you are not marriage material. If it's such an obsession, get a divorce and go seek that validation, but it will always be shallow, meaningless and immature when you do anyway.

But this was not what Traci was doing anyway. She had a new love interest and wanted to take it further. She was not looking for validation, just an excuse.

'sticking it out with her' would have meant her forsaking her actual desire to be involved with another particular man. It was never about casual sex and reaffirming her identity. Counselling could not even have gotten to her real motives, because she was denying the significance of her real interest in this other guy.

Even if she had dropped her plans, there would have been some resentment on her part that her commitment had robbed her of exploring this other, serious infatuation. To remain married, hubby would have been the lesser-desired element of interference and the marriage would never have been the same anyway. He was her cock-blocker. To keep her, he would have always remained an emotional cuckold.

When it gets to the point of a wife asking to explore outside, even in fiction, it's all over. This was exactly how it should have gone, except I would have changed just a little of the dialogue at one point:

.

"We didn't do anything, Bob. We won't do anything," Traci cried.

.

"Because you don't want a divorce or because you know it's wrong?" I asked.

.

In my mind, it would have been:

.

"We didn't do anything, Bob. We won't do anything," Traci cried.

"Because I have threatened you with divorce or because you don't want to?" I asked.

.

She always knew she was doing wrong, but wanted to anyway. By calling her out on it, he would have verbalised her real desire anyway. Minor point, the rest was ON point.

Marriage over.

Well done, Hooked1957.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The fact that you rate this 2 stars is completely explained by your name, DirtySingleMom. To have a name like that thoroughly aligns with an inability to do what it takes to maintain a relationship in the first place, and of course you're now a single mom.

At least you're honest, but I feel sorry for your kid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The ex-wife falls into the category of. Just because it sounds like a good idea. Doesn't mean that it is.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban5 months ago

Great story and very well written as usual. 5/5

You know… it wasn’t the iceberg showing above the water that doomed the Titanic. Rather, it was the part of the iceberg below the waterline that sealed her fate that cold April night in 1912. The same is true with this story. It wasn’t the actual sex act with another man that sunk this marriage. Instead, it was the months of a developing emotional affair. The hidden phone calls and texts. The withholding of sex from her husband. The discussion and planning meetings with her friend. These are the reasons their marriage went to the bottom. BRB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I believe she cheated in some ways and more than emotional. She can't say there was never any physical contact at all and how about that phone call prior to the actual divorce being final? She didn't wait long. I wonder if he told the kids about that?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's a reason there are so many comments on this short story. You developed good characters and situations around a controversial premise. Short, sweet, wrapped up with a bow. 5*****

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

3 stars - this is just another average BTB, with nothing new or unique to make it stand out from the rest of the 40,000 other BTB stories. This was another one of those brain-dead bimbo SLUTS.

Why do the majority of writers on this website start their stories by having the husband sitting in front of a TV watching some sports activity, drinking a beer? Nothing in the world could be more boring. I have never (in more than seven decades) ever sat in front of the TV drinking anything other than a pop. The only sports I ever watched was the NHL Stanley Cup finals, and only if a Canadian team was in it. The last game I watched was in 1989, when the Calgary Flames won the Cup.

WHERE ARE THE TAGS??????

PondLife2023PondLife20235 months ago

Great story! A cheating bitch is a cheating bitch! Regardless of whether she got fucked, she planned to and that’s enough. Get away with it once makes the idea of repeating easier!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Outstanding.

Husband fought back the way it must be done these days.

Did not cave to her liberal view; more importantly he did not cave to the liberal intent, which is to sucker their target to accept the outrageous in order that they may further their outrageous demands in the short term. Our legal system seems hell-bent on accepting that.

So, fuck her parents, friends, and her directly!, for her less than honest attempt.

Nip it in the bud; eliminate the cancer now.

By the way, she received precisely what she was destined to receive, in a realistic world where life is hard enough without her bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Totally get his way of thinking. Maybe council would work but that bit of doubt would always be there. A friend told me after he divorced his wife for cheating, they married young but got back together a couple of years later and remarried and decades later still together. He did say there is always a little thought in the back of his head to check and verify some things . I think the Wilson guy would definitely receive a sneaky punch to his nose just to make me feel better. Also the emotional affair is almost worse than the actual fucking . Its first knowledge she’s married then the getting to know each other then the balls to see if she will cheat. Once he know her history he uses it to convince her I’d only would’ve liked a bit more into the 22 anniversary call of her getting fucked . Was it on purpose or by accident, was it that guy or a different guy? I’d have sent the recording to the whole family on group text. Tell this is why we’re divorcing . She calls me on our anniversary day to hear her getting fucked, real nice and everyone is mad at me for divorcing her. Well now you have my reasons and valid as she would’ve been determined to. O it on the sneak once I told her no way. My friend use to fuck his a bit married older coworker when her hubby went hunting or golfing in their bed and at the office quickies and blow jobs almost every day. This went on for about ten years give or take . People do get away with it and probably more than half the marriages have cheating at some point at least once.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@OvercomfidentSarcasm, sarcasm often trumps intelligence when the sarcastic one is just plain stupid.

One night, as you stagger to your car after having a few; you may be faced with a life-threatening situation.

See if any assholes with your view, come to your assistance. They will not because you are an asshole.

By the by, I know a few good gay guys who would love to pull the same hustle on you that was tried with the female victim in this tale.

Frankly, any good guy is likely to remove your neck from your shoulders…WHY? Because you espouse rape, you effing moron.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

The Cubs were beating the Cardinals in the 5th inning, then the manager is pulling the pitcher in the 4th inning?

\

"I've only slept with one man beside you in my entire life," - So she can't say she's NEVER slept with another man.

\

"It has nothing to do with you and me, Bob." - It has EVERYTHING to do with her and Bob!

\

"My ego still needs to be validated" - I thought it was only men who had ego problems.

\

"I like to be looked at... lusted after." -So why isn't it enough to be "looked at...lusted after?" Why the need to act on that?

\

"If you really loved me, you wouldn't have even asked," - Yep, the perfect response.

\

Sorry, Hooked, what purpose does how they met serve? They obviously did, or we wouldn't be here. I know you're trying to show how much hotter she is/was, but he already said that.

\

"I don't need anybody but you." - But she's already said that she does.

\

Although the call was at 1:00 AM, she was presumably fucking Wilson on their anniversary.

\

"My kids tell me she blames me for her life being what it is." - It's certainly not his fault that she couldn't make her second marriage work.

\

@truthandjustice, SHE'S the one who should have been fighting for their marriage. It was obvious that he hit the nail on the head, that she wasn't going to give up on sex with another guy, and I wouldn't doubt that her second marriage ended because of her cheating.

\

@demander, once the other guy comes on to her, she's validated her appeal, she doesn't need to fuck him. And if her only appeal to him is as a possible fuck,that says something, also.

\

@WhoGiveAShit, I agree, her reaction when he gave his opinion on her future fidelity, shows that his mistrust was well-deserved.

\

There probably should have been some dialog about their growing distance before she hit him with her request.

Tomh1966Tomh19665 months ago

Loved it as usual but you forgot the Lisa angle.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Demander is an author I used to admire a great deal but if his comment further down is a reflection of his true opinion then it goes a long way to explaining why the quality of his writing has dropped off a cliff.

/

One thing I've picked up on that bothers me some is the 'She's Out Of My League' thing. Any man who believes that he's not good enough for the woman he's with is doomed to be proven right sooner or later as happens in this story.

/

Traci's little anniversary audio treat for the MC ends all reasonable grounds for discussion about the rectitude of his decision to unshackle himself from her and reveals all her claims about not wanting to hurt him to be the hot air they always were. JR

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would have gone into the bank and went to her boss the situation. I would have gone out into the middle of the bank and pointed out the office of the slut and her boy toy for all to witness.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I also old fashion and although I do not think the divorce was a direct reason for Traci’s bad choices, I think the telephone sex call was an indicator that she demanded her way and wanted her husband to roll over. Finally after reading two depressed husband stories after a wife reveal, this one was more just and balanced. I gave this tale 5 stars and still would have if T life turned out fulfilling.

vitochivitochi5 months ago

Great story. Being married isn’t concession. It isn’t 50-50….it’s 100% - 100%. If you aren’t all in, then you should get all out. Physical cheating is just the final step in a path that started long ago.

Hiram325Hiram3255 months ago

Only lacking physical punishment for Dan...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Gave it a 5 because it was well written but I think you did the wrong thing. H and W had a good life. W has a midlife crisis and talks to the one she loves the most about it, agrees not to have the other person but still gets divorced for her honesty. Doesn't seem like real life. Of course, you included the sex call to justify your reaction, however, I doubt that would have happened in reality zone. I try my best to assign points on quality of work and not necessarily if I agree with every thing the main character does and this is one such story.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not quite up to Hooked's usual standards. Four stars from me, even though I did like the tale.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Once the seed is planted, she is gone.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

3.5 stars (took off .5 strars for not playing the phone call recording to the dumbass asshole "daughter", or for mother in law, or for co-workers. Oh and the marriage "therapist". And another star off for the ex wife not having shitty life after (she still managed to get married AND have the daughter agree with her and basically lost almost nothing of value to her). Yes the MC didn't lose (he got a better wife as replacement) but doesn't mean the selfish unempathetic asshole ex needs to win at life.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

I don't know why Literotica isn't posting my comments again. I t was a very nice comment! Thanks Hooked for 5 BIG ASS STARS!

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

well done , with well thought out storyline 5 stars

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter5 months ago

Good well constructed story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a really good exploration of the angst a person feels when being betrayed—and how hard it is to make the decision to face it directly. Traci seems to have been influenced by both current culture (moral relativity) and “friends” (neighbor Lisa and workmates) to arrive at a fallacious conclusion that she DESERVED to have a fling….and (less rational) that hubby would either accept it or forgive her. And as described by this story, Traci when interrogated by hubby over her motivations and intentions, basically shows no real remorse for her attitude. Ending the farce of this marriage was the right call, and making that call was NOT premature at all.

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another cut and paste, wash rinse repeat job from an author who has way too much talent to keep doing this

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The MC was absolutely correct. The slut had already engaged in dating behavior with another man. It doesn’t matter if penetration hadn’t occurred yet. She had broken the contract by not “forsaking all others”!

I hope the MC watches his daughter closely, and warns her boyfriends about her lax attitude towards infidelity. She approves of what her mother did to her father, so why wouldn’t she do the same thing to boyfriends or a husband?!?

5 Stars for a response to all the LW authors who believe that it’s not adultery until PIV happens.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Also, well done by the MC in outing the enabler, Lisa. Would love a follow up showing her fate, and how consequences spread. Perhaps a bunch of women at work and in the neighborhood would realize that they need to appreciate their husbands, and be better wives.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Gave it five stars even though our hero did not vomit per typical Loving Wives script. Enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So well done!

Another borderline sociopath Traci bites the dust here.

See...here's the rub. Six months she'd been engaging in behavior she knew would not pass the husband test.

Flirting. Lunches together. Touches. Emails. Phone calls. Texts. Sharing intimate details of home life. Kisses. Hand holding. Planning.

She was cheating and in an affair for MONTHS! And probably confiding in the neighbor. Receiving encouragement.

By the time she asked she was "entitled" in her own mind...and sadly through the process described...had lost quite a bit of respect for him as well. She was already cheating.

He recognized all of this. And realized he no longer could trust her. At all. With her personality and stubborn will? She'd just go behind his back at some point.

And that's the end of them. She foolishly forgot who she married. And she paid the price.

And he was not wrong. The phone call with her getting railed like a whore on their anniversary? Simply proved that she was a selfish, awful and vindictive person.

When two people marry and thoroughly discuss and accept monogamy...with full understanding of what the consequences are for cheating? That's the basis of their marriage? Well...what other outcome did she expect?

Stupid silly Traci.

MattblackUKMattblackUK5 months ago

Some people get it, some, like Traci, never do. It's like they never grew up. 5* story.

TonyspencerTonyspencer5 months ago

Yeah, I get it. Good story.

AlluredAllured5 months ago

Another zinger, thanks to Hooked1957

AethurAethur5 months ago

The guys at least 70 and he's boning his wife every morning (with the help of pills)? I call shens, and docking you for it. 4.95* (rounded up to 5). No point in having principles if you aren't going to stick to them. Thanks for sharing!

Craig1878Craig18785 months ago

A very good story other than the Cubs and Cardinals thing. ;<)

J6480J64805 months ago

At 70+ and still in good health sex every day is the stuff of fantasy even with blue pills & lube. Apart from that good tale that reinforces standards & principles. Good people don't change the conditions of their contract part way through the term

sdc97230sdc972305 months ago

When you're 70, morning is when you're most able to do sex. Instead of the blue pill, use the little yellow pill you take once a day (it also helps your prostate).

1959richard21959richard25 months ago

Good job.

A palate cleaner of a story.

Gave you the usual 2⭐️s. 🙂😀😄

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

Geezer83Geezer835 months ago

1. Told well.

2. Hero a little overdone, but thats just an opinion.

3. Thanks for something better than moan and groan.

4. Yes I do love sex.

GardenshedGardenshed5 months ago

Very good story, Bob was right Traci was cheating in her mind. Pretty tacky Traci calling and fucking on their 22nd anniversary stupid Cunt. Glad Bob found Kathy and they lived happily ever after. Thanks for sharing.

towgtowg5 months ago

Once trust if gone, little remains. Good read.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

Nice story, nicely told.

Five stars for learning that some 'old-fashioned' values are still valuable, and still very much in fashion.

elling50elling505 months ago

He did not put enough effort into saving his marriage.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd25 months ago

another case of "you know I love you more than anything ...".

No you don't, you love yourself more and don't care how much you hurt me.

I would have played the tape for the daughter.

Otherwise, nice job. Thanks!!

PowersworderPowersworder5 months ago

It was a good story, but the ending felt a little bit flat.

He would have run into the ex-wife again at their kids weddings, and then the christenings, so this needed some kind of final conversation post-divorce.

-

It would have been nice to throw that sex call in her face if she tried to be civil to him in the future. It was so over the line, that he should have made her feel like dogshit for doing it. At the very least, he should have told her that he'd been having second thoughts about the divorce, and was still thinking about reconciling until she pulled that stunt. Let her dwell on that when she's lonely and single.

-

At the very least, he should have played that phone call to the kids as proof that Traci was about to cheat on him regardless of how he reacted. She already had the guy lined up, and didn't even wait until the divorce to screw her affair partner. It's super important to control the narrative when divorcing a cheater, so the kids don't get poisoned against you by a vindictive spouse.

robbo069robbo0695 months ago

Well written, the only thing I would have done differently was to let the ex wife hear the recording of her having sex and ask her was it worth it, then say to her I wonder how the kids will react when they hear it.

enderlocke77enderlocke775 months ago

Wooo those were some top-notch characters. Had the Mc act and know how an actual person who has been married for 20years. Very enjoyable read, flowed well ty for the read

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

Good story. 5 stars. Regarding this sentence: “ My mother-in-law called me the next day and shrieked invectives for a good 15 minutes, taking just one breath in that whole diatribe. She started to scream right after I said hello”. If I had been him I would have hung up in 15 seconds.

BSreaderBSreader5 months ago
He

Should have gone after the other guy for pushing it and after her friend Lisa for also encouraging it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After tons of menhater femdom cuck-raac unbelievable tales. finally one that deserves the full price: 5* (and very likely the big H for reaching the 4.5+ stars, rating very rare in this category). Sadly, it's about only 1 every 50 cuck-raac tales, but the message is clear: 90% of the endless bombing cuck fempov fantasies, almost never reach even the minimum of the 4* for a good tale. So, well done and more of these anti cuck-raac tales.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A very good and rare example of a tale with a husband with a male brain and not with the usual fempov sheep one. Interesting how another tale trying to justify at all costs the cheating behaviour of the slut wife, and describing the husband like a childish immature idiot, has been so much disliked and very low rated, that the author after 200+ almost negative comments, has decided to remove it ("I've confessed, so what now?" from Inkent). That's what the vast majority of the readers want: an honest, well balanced tale where the disgusting betrayers pay for their behaviours. 5 full deserved stars for this short but honest and realistic tale.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Another cut and paste, wash rinse repeat job from an author who has way too much talent to keep doing this"

-

What about the billions of "cut and paste, wash rinse repeat job" cuck-raac fantasies that are endlessly bombing this poor LW category ?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Horror story."

.

It seems that the femdom crew don't like when a whore wife end burned for her disgusting behaviour.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy595 months ago

I would like a woman to explain to me what Kathy was really thinking and feeling. Are there women out there who need to have outside validation? What about accepting one time hall pass as realistic and truthful? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Hiram325: Only lacking physical punishment for Dan..."

-

The MC married his wife, not her candidate lover. The slut wife was the betrayer, not her promised lover. So, no need to Burn The Bastard, like happen in too many fempov fake BTB. That makes this short tale a very rare realistic one, on how real husbands react against these intollerable sluttish behaviours. The whore wife cheat ? The whore wife pay.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After having seen too many authors with male nicknames (really ?) posting only fempov cuck-raac tales, finally one very good realistic tale with a realistic male husband that react immediately: no BTB, no screams, no useless BurnTheBastard, just a simple goodbye forever. As it's said in another really good tale (https://www.literotica.com/s/daddy-we-have-to-talk): "Divorce is Okay, Breaking up is Okay, Being alone is Okay, What is not Okay is staying somewhere you're not valued and appreciated.".

doctrptdoctrpt5 months ago

When the basic tenets of marriage are different for two people who have been married that long, something has changed drastically. Either it was always there, or a significant change has happened. It is sad.

Well told tale, great writing!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is one very good and rare male-pov tale that certainly deserves the full 5*.

It seems quite easy to say if an author is (very likely) male or female, regardless of the male/female anonymous-nickname:

- cuck-raac tales, trying to justify at all costs the cheating wife --> female

- btb light/medium/hard tales or husbands with a real male brain that just say "NO" --> male

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To Whackdoodle, you got it wrong.

In any (bilateral) contract, one party makes a set of promises, and the other does also.

If the first party breaches one of those promises, if it is a MAJOR breach, not just a minor one, the contract has been breached and the performance of the promises by the second party are over. So, no, he was relieved of his "to death do us part" and "for better and for poorer" promises. He did nothing wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Boring.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Well written but the issue could have been resolved without divorce after all those years he overreacted to a menopause issue"

-

REALLY ? She was already cheating for months and just waiting for the final fvck (the first of many to come), and he overreacted ? Hilarious. Anyway, an overreaction would have been much more brutal. This husband didn't overreacted at all, he just said "goodbye, adieu !".

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I only got one point from this story. This character is a total narcissistic asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And with the tons of (very good) comments in this thread, this tale shows once and for all, that these LW tales, are not "just fiction", as too many cuck-raac authors say. These kind of tales are fiction AND enough realistic to influence the people thinking and maybe their behaviour. BTW, very good job: 5* !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Finally a little great contribute against the cucking bombing propaganda that is asphyssiating this LW category: 90% of these tales are just cuck, raac or burn-the-bastard tales, always justifying and forgiving and forgetting the free cheating without consequences. The slut wife cheat ? End of the story, nothing to discuss (after). It's a wonder why a slut wife want to get married, that require monogamy, if she need to fvck around. Stay single and fvck the world as much as needed: why get married and then destroy a marriage (maybe two), a family and people lives ? The same for the cheating husbands, of course.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It would be nice to have much more of these rare real Loving Wives tales, and to move the fetish-cuck menhater tales in a new Femdom-Cucking Wives category. This way they would finally get a regular 4+ rating, that at the moment it seems like a mirage for them in this category, almost always seated in the very low 2.5-3.5 rating range. In the mean time, let's give these rare anti-cuck tale the well deserved full 5* rating.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Whackdoodle: Hell yes he did divorce for no reason."

-

Very hilarious. The disgusting slut wife was already cheating for months with her candidate lover, and regardless her husband opinion to her ridiculous unacceptable request, she would have cheated anyway. This "for no reason" is just an example of Justify At All Costs the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"demander: I think he acted too soon. Maybe it turned out okay for him. But women his wife's age sometimes get worried about losing their appeal."

-

This is an example of JustifyAtAllCosts the cheating. Everyone eventually gets old and lose the sex-appeal, but obviously this natural biological fact can never justify such disgusting, marriage and family destroying behaviour. Hormones, aging, confusion, snake-friends ... these are all unacceptable justifications: these married guys are adult people and MUST behave like responsible adults. The real problem is that too many "adults" are too much blinded by their selfishness and chose to don't care to anyone but themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It seems, from the very highly positive readers response to this honest and realistic plot, that the cucking-lifestyle bombing propaganda is not working very much. Very good and refreshing tale, a little pearl in a poisoned ocean. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What if money was short and she proposed they rob a liquor store? And fact she already had the store, the plan, and the guns. What if she wanted to try addicting drugs and already had things lined up with a dealer? You get the analogy. She wanted to become some other man's slut, and she already had everything in place except for the cuck's permission. So he made it easy for her: no cuck in her life, no permission needed, go get your brains fucked out. It reads like there wasn't a lot of brains there to begin with. Martian Slut Ray?

\

Whatever. He did the right thing. Hope the bitch finally gets her shit together. Her misery is nothing to be happy about.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And finally, after too many "new" authors (how many nicknames can have an author ?) pushing almost only cuck tales, one real "old" writer that goes in the opposite direction, where an husband has a male brain (a rare event in this LW category, filled with sheep husbands) and react without wasting too much time in psycho-blabbering justifications for an unacceptable cheating behaviour. In just 2 pages it has become one of the best evaluated and rated tale, giving the LW category some hope. Keep going this way.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A good story.

MrSirManMrSirMan5 months ago

I especially loved that the husband played the recording of her loud sex over the phone to her father. Can you just imagine the shit that the father would rain down upon his daughter for having to hear that crap. Not surprised that it didn’t happen again. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why is the women the stupid one. Who thinks a wife and loyal husband should have a fling so you can feel better going into old age. Another attempt at the ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can understand his side but I just hope that mister perfect never makes a mistake and needs forgiven and expected to be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

While she might not have actually cheated- meaning having sex, & that's an open question - she did cheat emotionally. She had some meals, talks, probably touching & kissing, & planning that superb evening with another man. Initially, I though he acted a bit too quick, but thinking about it & reading the story, I changed my mind. That telephone call with her having sex with that bastard's the clinch.

Story was well told & interesting. But did the Cardinals win? (Hehehe) 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cut and paste job, boring predictable response from this writer. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

shens

What homosexuals use in leu of the full term "Shenanigans", ...

Urban Dictionary

tralan69ertralan69er5 months ago

@sbrooks,

you are a joke.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You told a good story, but I don't understand the trend of Literotica authors to cut these cheating sluts any slack. After he told her "no, NO, ABSOLUTELY No!" The next thing out of his mouth should have been "you have one hour to pack your shit and get out!" This concept on Literotica of men "negotiating" with a cheating whore to not go get fucked is total bullshit. Once it became known she had that idea in her head...she gone with the days trash. No negotiating, begging, pleading...and no "I'll stay for the kids...total bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Five stars for having a man acting like a normal human for once. By not waiting for something so preposterous as a dick entering a vagina, to realize the marriage is dead. If she wants to fuck others it's dead. If she is deluded enough to ask you for it, it's not only dead but has already stunk the whole place up. Only people as delusional as the wife would say it's a marriage worth fighting for. Why would you ever fight to stay married to a slut??? You are supposed to be fighting to get free of her. There is nothing left to save but your dignity.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good story, Hooked, thanks. I read a lot of the comments and it seems like a lot of people just don’t get it. That surprises me really. I guess it’s true what one commenter said, you either get it or you don’t. Seems like a lot of readers don’t.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Definitely no forgiveness Literotica needs a section for not so loving egotistical wife and the No tolerance husband. Call it like the last wife and the new loving wife. Or something like that

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved it. Finally a man written with some balls. While others might have kicked her to the curb that night, he did warn her that he was going to divorce her. No, she hadn't cheated on him ...YET, at least not physically, but the lunches, dinners, planning and possible kissing all led up to it. Now that he'd been warned that she wanted to do it, she was going to even if it happened behind his back. I like that he had the presence of mind to record her having sex with the new guy, and replayed it to her dad to stop any further calls like that. It did too. I like how he picked up Kathy though, watching her and waiting to see if she danced with anyone else, before moving in on her. Then using his "dad-vision" to help the one girl from getting dragged into the men's room to become a sex toy inside it. That made him the hero for the night, and at the wedding.

I really loved the story, as it showed not all men are assholes, and some do take their wedding vows seriously. His son even understood as well, even though the daughter took her mothers side. Great job on the story. I've read a few of your stories over the years and like them.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

Nothing wrong with old school!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm wondering if all those bleeding hearts commenting about "mistakes" and forgiveness, even know the definition of the word mistake. Cheating is not a moment's decision. It's a process that requires a series of CONSCIOUS and DELIBERATE decisions in order to proceed to each next step. Each step of the process IS cheating if taken. A series of choices taken with a desirable outcome in mind, cannot be defined as "mistake". Criminal law uses that same logic too and rightly so.

mattenwmattenw5 months ago

Everything done right! A very well told story with clear announcements and clear statements.

Even after 21 years, wedding vows have the same status as when they got married!

James G 5James G 55 months ago

What happened to the dog???

Great story, he did the right thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous