All Comments on 'Quickie!! - "Don't Cum In Me!"'

by LushinLace

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TonyZeeTonyZeealmost 4 years ago
Hot!

I've listened to and enjoyed SO many of your audio performances now that I think hearing you repeat "Pass me the ketchup" while getting fucked would probably make me nut. ;)

Would love to hear a "Shoot that load!" quickie sometime. xo

marx810marx810almost 4 years ago
Nice Challenge

I would in no way be against more of these. I loved how you were able to cram so much passion into such a short audio. That last whisper at the end was just...fuck yes! Lol Great audio!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Woooh

I definitely came in you 🥰

I’d love to hear the encouragement of “spunk spunk spunk you dirty fucker!”

Xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Did little for me

I'm sorry but a woman telling me not to cum in her is a big turn off. I barely got hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sometimes, a "quickie" is all that's needed!

Lacey ~ you were set a great pitch (challenge) but undaunted, you smacked the ball right out of the ball-park for a home run win! ❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
😈😈

You are a genius! So simple, but SO HOT!! You have my vote for best audio performer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just one thing

Nearing the end, switch it to more begging hard and lastly saying, "COME IN ME!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow 👏

So fucking hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh the possibilities

I have loved your audios for a long time Your three “Quickie!!” Stories may be the hottest yet. I love them and they made my mind whirl with ideas for other quickies I would love to hear you record; “Just the tip” “Omly fingers” “Ok you can watch” the list is endles. I can only hope for More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I cannot stop listening to these audio stories! I cannot get enough... DC

chieftwochieftwoover 2 years ago

quick story with a good performance.

LushinLaceLushinLaceabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello My Luscious Ones!

Thank you for your love of my naughty tales and for your comments & encouragement. I look forward to more as I post new content for your ears (and other places )

Over the cumming weeks, my older stories (such as this one) will be archived to my Patreon & Subscribe Star platforms. I'd love to see you there!

~Lacey

 Links in Bio

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLushinLace@LushinLace
3838 Followers
Hi my Luscious Ones, Thanks for always being so good to me here! Happy March! 🍀 I'm looking forward to more naughty fun this month! 😝 🆕 I finally posted another episode in the popular "Cumming Out of His Shell" Series - Episode 8 - "Giving In" 🆕 Remember to check the "...