Quickie Hike

Story Info
Couple goes on hike, sneaking off for a quickie in the woods.
1k words
4.34
6.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William and Michelle decided they would take a hike since it was the first nice day of spring, the sun was shining and the temperature in the low 60's. They normally took the same route but decided after about a mile in to go off trail and explore the changes winter had created in the hills near their house. This wasn't a very busy trail area so after about another mile of not seeing anyone, William silently took her hand, pulling her past a densely wooded area until they reached a clearing. Thinking nothing of it she followed him until they reached a large rock, he turned, pulling her close for a fierce kissing. Shoving his tongue into her mouth he gripped one hand on the back of her head, the other grabbing a handful of her ass pulling her into his harden length. He knew they didn't have much time; someone could come along any moment but he just had to have her there in the woods, against this very rock.

With a surprised gasp she immediately lifted her leg around his hip, pushing against his hardened cock, rubbing it against her mound, knowing what that would do to him. Michelle got what she wanted when he lifted his lips to growl; but she wouldn't let him pull back far, biting his lower lip with a little force. Grinding her ever growing wetness against him sent a thrilling shock through her body as the material of her shorts rubbed against her clit. What if someone saw them? What if they got caught? These thoughts only increased her need for him to be inside her NOW. At this moment she was glad she decided not to wear any underwear for their hike, just as the though crossed her mind he slipped his fingers right into her throbbing pussy. Now it was her turn to pull back and moan as he stoked in and out, seeing the fiery need in his eyes she knew what he wanted next.

As soon as William pushed his fingers under her running shorts, he was pleased to fine she didn't wear panties for their hike. After a few strokes he wanted to taste her sweetness, loved the way she was already so wet for him. Pulling away he positioned himself behind her, pushing her to bend over the large rock, pulling down the running shorts to admire her pussy and tight little asshole. As he neared her holes, he paused to smell her arousal before spreading her ass cheeks and plunging his tongue straight into her rosebud. He loved nothing more than eating her ass, he could feel her relaxing as his cock only hardened further. Moving further down he flattened his tongue out and pressed down on her clit, licking her agonizingly slow up towards her ass, stroke after stroke until he could feel her ready to explode in his mouth. Feeling her cum burst from inside was one of his favorite things, next to her squirting uncontrollably on his face, to achieve this he slid in two fingers thrusting against her g-spot.

As soon as she felt his fingers sink into her throbbing pussy going straight to her g-spot she knew his intent, for her to squirt all over his face, he loved the taste. She felt herself tighten as the strokes became faster and faster, licking her clit simultaneously she tried to hold back her orgasm. He must have sensed my hesitation and slipped a finger right inside my ass causing me to lose all the control I had left. My pussy clamped down on his fingers, as I gushed all over his face only making him to rub my clit furiously to take in all my body offered him. Swallowing every drop she gave, he didn't stop until my legs began to shake and lose my ability to stand.

As he lapped up the last bit of her flowing juices, he grabbed her hips to help keep her upright. God did he love when she squirted all over his face, the taste was intoxicating. Now all he could think of was slipping into her wetness and emptying his swollen balls deep within her. Standing he immediately pulled out his pulsating rod, turning her to face him, lifting her to slide inside. As her legs wrapped around his hips, he slipped into her warmth. "Oh God baby, you're so tight" he said after letting out a guttural moan. William knew he couldn't last long as hard as he was for her, he slammed her down his full length, eliciting a breathy moan from Michelle.

As he slammed his rock-hard cock deep into her pussy, she began to rock against him, rubbing her engorged clit against his stomach needing to cum on him again. With her arms wrapped around his neck for leverage she leaned back so he could she her face, to know when she was going to cum. Michelle knew his favorite way to cum was with her, deep inside, so she could feel each explosive spurt of his cum. "Now, cum with me now babe" she muttered as she ground herself deeper onto his throbbing cock.

As soon as he heard her utter those words, he lost all the control that was left within him. Lifting her off his length one last time he slammed into her, emptying himself within her warm depths. He felt her clamp down on him as her own orgasm began rippling through her body. Knowing Michelle liked to feel each twitch of his cock as he came, he didn't move, letting her feel the effect she had on him as he kissed her roughly. Sharing in their orgasms neither moved until the waves of pleasure subsided. Turning he leaded his back against the rock to steady himself, not wanting to break the connection just yet. After a few moments they heard voices heading their way, William quickly released her legs as they redressed and headed through the trees back home to continue their hike.