Quickie in the Closet

Story Info
He watches her and pulls her aside to make love.
1.8k words
4.45
3.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

QUICKIE IN THE CLOSET

There she was. She was beautiful. I was enchanted by her beauty and her sensuousness. She was wearing a blue, form-fitting dress. There was white piping accenting the dark material. The dress snuggled tightly around her ass. Her shapely, stocking-covered legs shimmered. Her high-heels made the muscles of her calves flex when she walked. I could see where her thighs extended from above her knees, leading to her intimate treasures. My mind remembered the sight of the tuft of hair on her pretty pussy. The dress covered her shoulders with mini-sleeves but there was a gap in the front so a hint of her cleavage was visible. The front of her dress was tight against her ample bosom. As she moved, glimpses of the tops of her breasts teased me and the other men who were watching her. A vision of her naked chest flashed through my mind; her taut nipples centered in the soft flesh of her wonderful breasts. The diamond necklace that I had bought her for our anniversary accented the clear skin of her neck. She wore silver earrings that dangled from her ears and, with her hair up in a bun, made her look elegant. She was stunning. She was my wife.

I was really proud of her. She was managing the formal charity event we were attending. She was seated at the front table with all the dignitaries and guests. I was at a table in the back of the room with some people I barely knew. While I made polite conversation, as the evening went on, I became more and more enchanted with the beautiful woman at the front of the room. She was graceful in her movements and smoothly orchestrated the course of events as the evening proceeded. She was very busy, but knew where I was and occasionally caught my eye and flashed a smile. I could see the tension on her face dissipate as event proceeded without a hitch. A few unexpected things happened, but she handled them flawlessly. The evening's events consumed over four hours of cocktails, dinner, speeches, presentations and finally, informal conversations.

I watched her discretely, not interfering with her duties and I waited until all the big-shots and most of the guests had departed. I hadn't scoped things out and didn't have a plan, but I watched her go off to the ladies' room. The restrooms were off the main corridor on a hallway. I followed her, planning to catch-up-with-her when she came out of the ladies' room.

When she emerged, she looked so beautiful. A sudden burst of passion overcame my normally reserved personality. We were briefly alone. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me. I kissed her, wrapping my arms around her. She responded to my kiss.

After not talking to me hardly-at-all during the evening, she said, "Well hello, stranger. It's nice to meet you." She had her arms around my neck.

"You're so beautiful and I'm so proud of you." I said.

She was so happy with the evening. She said, "God, I'm glad that's over. I was so worried that something would go wrong."

"Everything was magnificent." I said.

"You think so?" she was reassured to hear me say it, confirming her positive feelings.

I saw a door off the corridor. I tried the knob and it opened. I impulsively pulled my wife through the door, locking it behind us. I don't know if anyone saw us, but I didn't care. I wanted to consume her. We kissed in a closet full of furniture. She was leaning against a table. I reached down and grabbed her nylon-covered leg above her knee and lifted it while pushing my pelvis against her crotch.

She felt the harness of my prick against her pussy. She quipped, "My, my, are you happy to see me or did you put a sock in your pocket?"

My hand slid up the inside of her silky thigh to her crotch. Her panty-hose were between me and her pussy. I pulled at the seam with my fingers and poked a hole in the nylon barrier. I ripped on the seam and created a hole large enough for my fingers to reach through. I found her flimsy silk panties; they were damp. The passion of her kiss and the fire in her pelvis confirmed her excitement. My fingers easily bypassed her underpants and found the soft slippery folds of her pussy. I rubbed my finger in the warm flesh, feeling her increasing response to my probing.

While I was assaulting her pussy, she undid my belt and reached into my pants, finding my straining penis, eager and ready. I used my fingers to make a passage in her undergarments for my cock and pushed it up into her waiting vagina. I slid in, rubbing the side of my dick on the harsh material of her panty-hose. When my cock found it's familiar place inside my wife, I immediately felt the grip of her vagina. She squeezed my prick and I had to stop for a moment to delay my orgasm. She was coming almost immediately. She needed what I wanted to give her. I unzipped the back of her dress and unhooked her bra in almost a single motion. Her dress fell away from her breasts, bunching at her waist. I buried my face in her breasts while my cock pumped into her. She was gasping and holding my head to her chest while bracing herself against the table to maintain our position. Her hair had come undone and tresses were dangling over her pretty face. Her earrings and necklace sparkled in the dimly lit closet.

"You were so damn hot, up there with those big-shots. I'm so proud of you." I said.

"I was so nervous. This is what I need. I want you to fuck me all night long." She replied.

I was intending to do that, but my passion overcame me and my semen pumped into her hot pussy. I jerked with each spurt. She was coming too. Our mouths were trying to swallow each other. My hand slid under her clothing and grabbed her bare ass. She gasped over and over. She was sweating and tensing with each wave of her orgasm.

We finally began to calm down. My limp cock slid out of her and my semen dripped into her torn undergarments. I helped her retrieve the top of her dress, pulling it back over her shoulders. She turned and I zipped her in the back. I had pulled my pants up and was tucking my shirt and zipping my fly. I picked up her bra and put it in my pocket.

She looked at me and laughed. "You sure know how to make a girl feel wanted."

I said, "I couldn't resist. You looked so good up there, all dressed up and acting dignified. I was the only one in the room who knew what you look like naked and how wonderful you are in bed."

She giggled and said, "So while everyone is watching me, you're just thinking about what a good piece-of-ass I am."

I said, "Well, I was impressed with all you were doing too."

We gathered ourselves and exited the closet. I peeked out to be sure nobody was there. My wife slipped back into the ladies' room to arrange her clothes and pretty-herself in the mirror.

I walked back into the ballroom. One of the women from the hotel asked if I had seen her and I said I thought she was in the ladies' room.

When my wife reappeared, she didn't look bad, but her dress was wrinkled, her hair had come undone and she obviously was not wearing a bra. She was flushed and looked like she'd just been fucked. She was a bit embarrassed. I waited patiently while my stunning wife made all the final arrangements.

We had a room in the hotel. We were quiet while in the elevator to our floor, but we both had a naughty smile on our face.

Once in the room, I stopped her from undressing quickly. I sat in a chair and asked her to, "Take off that pretty dress for me."

She slowly stripped for me, undoing the zipper in the back, slipping the dress of one shoulder, then the other. When it fell to the floor, she turned her away. I find her so sexy when she is topless with her back turned. When she faced me, I was treated to the wonderful sight of my wife, with her pretty breasts draped on her chest with her dark nipples poking out. She was wearing the necklace and earrings. Her hair was partially undone. She definitely looked much better naked than in her pretty dress. I was the only one lucky enough to see her that way.

She walked toward me and pointed to her disheveled crotch. Her panty-hose were torn, with runs down her legs. The remnant of my cum soaked her panties. "Look at the mess you made. You have to clean it up."

I stood, put my hands on her ass and slowly pulled her panty-hose down her legs, removing her shoes. She pulled my head into her soaked panties and I nibbled at her crotch. The silky material slid between my mouth and her vulva, exciting us both.

There was no drama with the removal of my clothes. I eagerly stripped and reclined on the bed. My aroused prick stood attention for her. My lovely wife stood beside me and stripped off her panties. I gazed upon the treasure of her gleaming pussy. Her pubic hair was matted from our love juices. She put her silk panties on my face. I inhaled the scents of her perfume mixed with my and her cum.

She put her leg over me and straddled my chest, giving me the wonderful view of her sexy pussy. I nuzzled her pussy-hair and flicked my tongue over her aroused clitoris. She pressed her pussy against my face. I overcame my usual avoidance of tasting my own cum and licked the opening to her vagina. The heat from her cunt radiated onto my face. I heard her sighs as I probed her sex with the tip of my tongue.

When she moved down and impaled herself on my cock, I closed my eyes and marveled at how lucky I was. My cock was embedded in the most wonderful woman in the world and I was the only one who had the incredible good fortune of making love to her and sharing my life with her.

We made love for an hour, exhausting ourselves. We fell asleep holding each other, naked, having forgotten about the evening or anything else but each other.