Adventures in a Sex Club 01

Story Info
More goes on than just fucking.
1.3k words
4.21
6.2k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccitydude
ccitydude
25 Followers

The Dilligas Saloon in Reno, NV was a bar and grill on the wrong side of town that also served as Reno's most popular sex club. It was a normal bar and grill during the week but on weekends it operated as a sex club. Saturday night was couples only and Friday was open. I preferred going on couples' night (Saturday) because I always went with a date and Friday could be a bit of a meat market. It closed because, like so many other businesses, it couldn't survive Covid. So Dilligas, RIP.

I went to Dilligas on a number of occasions, as I said, always with a date. My adventures, however, were not always with or about my date. That's the great part about a sex club, your date is just the beginning. My stories will be about fucking my date, fucking a girl I meet there, joining another couple and fucking them, or even watching other people fuck. It's always a good time.

I was hanging around in an old AOL m4m chat room (remember AOL chat rooms?) mostly reading what others were saying and adding some thoughts of my own from time to time. A woman cruising the site hit me up, asked me if I might like some pussy instead of cock. "Let's chat", I said. She told me her name was Myra, she was a married BBW and that she loved to fuck "strange". I was OK with that and asked how we might meet. She suggested Dilligas. I'd heard about it but didn't really know anything. She'd been there a few times before and then suggested she invite her husband Bill and a girlfriend (Cicely, more another time) but he was uninterested. We agreed to meet the following Saturday at 8 PM and that was that.

By the time Saturday came round I had learned to live with a permanent hard on. I was excited beyond belief. I pulled into the Dilligas parking lot and I saw who I assumed to be Myra waiting next to her car. We introduced ourselves, hugged and I grabbed her asscheek. She laughed at that and we went into the bar. A woman just inside the door collected a cover charge and gave me a membership card. We entered the bar proper.

The room had a long bar running down the left side and tables with stools on the right side. Above the bar was wide screen TV showing porn. At the far end of the room was small but quite adequate buffet. We got some food and drinks and sat down at one of the tables. There was no sex or flagrant nudity allowed in the bar area, but that didn't mean there was nothing to see. Most of the men were dressed normally but the women were on parade. Most wore see through dresses or blouses with no underwear and lots of tits everywhere, including Myra's. One older woman with a killer body for 60 years wore a red mesh dress that put it all on display. (I'll fuck her in a later story). We sat at on of the tables and ate for a bit and then Myra turned in her seat and laid back against my chest. I got the hint and began playing with her tits. Inside her blouse and out. She was squirming and running her hands up and down my legs. Before long many couples in the bar were enjoying each other. Myra discovered that my hard cock was quite ready to go but she was enjoying the rest of the action. "Are you ready to fuck?" she asked. "Ready and then some", I said. She said "let me enjoy a little bit more of this public action and then we'll go to the fuck room."

Sounded good to me. I had never played with tits while watching other men play with tits. It's a great show. Tits are always a great show. But after awhile we went into the back room.

Surprisingly, the fuck room was about what I expected it to be. There were beds and couches in various configurations around the room. There was even a sex swing. We chose a large bed just inside the door. It seemed like the best place to see and to be seen.

Myra got undressed and lay back on the bed. She spread her pussy open with one hand and pulled my head down with the other. It was clear she wanted some tongue. Now I love to eat pussy and I've been told I'm pretty good at it. So down I went. She was already soaking wet and I found her pretty tasty. Myra was clearly enjoying it. Her hands alternated between pulling her pussy lips open and shoving my face further in. After a bit I could tell she was getting close to cumming so I began fingering her asshole. She went stiff for a moment but then relaxed, so I pushed my finger in a bit. It seemed she liked it. She pushed her ass down on my finger so I returned the favor and pushed my finger further in. That seemed to do the trick and she began howling as she came. Bucking up and down and pulling my face in as far as she could. She came with a gush and slowly settled down. A few of the people in the room applauded softly at her success.

Myra laid back onto the bed and it was clear that she needed a little time to collect herself. She asked me to go out to the bar get her a drink. I needed to pee as well so the stars aligned. While I was out there I talked to the woman in the red mesh, but as I said, that's for another story.

When I got back Myra told me that she wanted to return the favor and give me a blowjob. And who ever turns down a blowjob? So I lay back and Myra began to suck my cock. But this is where it gets interesting. Here is where I tell the story I set out to tell. I got the best blowjob of my life from a woman who didn't even touch me.

As I was settling back and Myra was rolling over to position herself over my cock, two young women came into the fuck room and walked by our bed. I can't tell you a thing about the first woman because she kept on walking. But the second woman stopped and watched as Myra began to blow me. She was a pretty young Asian woman dressed in normal clothes. Nothing sexy. I wondered why she was even here. But she stopped, stood quietly in front of us, and watched my blowjob. She would alternate her eyes from my cock and Myra's mouth and my eyes, watching me enjoying the feeling. Back and forth. Back and forth. But mostly watching my eyes.

We made no effort to communicate, we just looked at each other. But I could only imagine what her young, lovely body would feel like. What if she was blowing me? What would her pussy taste like? Meanwhile, Myra's sucking away and doing a pretty good job of it. I'm ready to cum. My pretty young Asian girl just watches. I cum, my hips rise up as I push my cock into Myra's mouth. I shake all over. It's done.

While Myra finishes swallowing my cum and cleaning my cock, my pretty Asian girl smiles at me, winks, brings her hand up to her chin and gives me a finger waggle goodbye, and walks away. I never saw her again.

After she finished cleaning me, Myra crawled up my body and gave me a big kiss. I kissed back and tasted a bit of my cum. Yummy.

She said "I hope you enjoyed that".

"Best blowjob I ever had".

We laid back on the bed and waited for whatever was going to happen next.

ccitydude
ccitydude
25 Followers