Quickie Sext

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby...No!

Simon...Why not? Admit it. She turns you on.

Abby...Yes. So?

Simon...The situation being different you'd want to have sex with her?

Abby...Ok. Yes. She's really hot. But let's not get too carried away.

...That's your fantasy. She's my boss and she wouldn't be interested in having sex with a younger woman. She might not even be gay.

Simon...Younger woman? Bullshit! And what are you doing fucking a younger guy?

Abby...Touche!

Simon...What would you have done if she made a more obvious pass at you at that moment.

Abby...Don't be ridiculous. Right there in front of everybody?

Simon...Remember. We're using our imaginations.

...Imagine this.

...It's the end of the day. The office has cleared out. Everybody else has gone home for the night. It's just the two of you at your desk. She's bent over you checking your corrections on the computer.

...You've been VERY bad! Victoria, the bitch, has forced you to stay after until you do your work right.

...She's bending down over you doing all those things you said.

...How does that make you feel?

Abby...Not bad. Keep going. I'm getting warm again.

Simon...Of course you are. That's because your a bad girl! You need to be punished don't you?

Abby...Yes. Punish me. I deserve it for being so bad.

Simon...And in our little fantasy you can do anything you like.

...What are you doing?

Abby...I'm looking down her dress.

Simon...I'm Victoria now. You're talking to me and I've just looked over to catch you looking down my dress. What do you say?

Abby...Sorry. I didn't mean anything. I was just admiring your dress.

Victoria...Don't lie to me! Tell me what you're doing. I want to hear you say it.

Abby...I'm looking down your dress.

Victoria...Better. Do you like what you see?

Abby...Yes. Very much.

Victoria...Well that's very inappropriate!

...I knew you were a bad egg. You'd like to see more, wouldn't you?

Abby...Yes.

Victoria...You'd probably be ok with me putting my hand on your knee, too, wouldn't you?

Abby...Yes

Victoria...And what would you expect me to do with that hand? Go on. Come out with it. SAY IT!

Abby...I want you to slide your hand slowly up my leg.

Victoria...Under your skirt?

Abby...Yes. Please.

Victoria...How polite. And I can do whatever I want to?

Abby...Yes

Victoria...How far up?

Abby...All the way.

Victoria...And after I take my time ripping everything out from under that tight skirt of yours what do you want me to do?

Abby...Touch me.

Victoria...Touch What? Go on. Say it.

Abby...My pussy.

Victoria...Yes. I'm going to do just that. I'm going to touch your pussy. But I'm going to do a lot more than that to you.

...How do you feel about me tearing your clothes off?

Abby...Yes! Go ahead! Tear all my clothes off!

Victoria...Good. I was going to do it anyway.

...I'm going to stand you up and rip your blouse open and pull your bra down so I can have a good look at those tata's of yours. And your going to let me , aren't you?

Abby...Yes

Victoria...After I've had all the pleasure I desire seeing you topless I'm going to remove that ridiculous skirt and the rest of everything else below your waist while you just stand there and let me. I want to look at you standing in front of me totally naked. You want that, too, don't you?

Abby...Yes

Victoria...Then you're going to undress me. Would you like that?

Abby...Yes.

Victoria...You're going to be very careful with all my things, right?

Abby...Yes

Victoria...You better! I might spank you if you aren't. Hell, I might just spank you anyway.

...Once you've completely undressed me I'll give you a few brief moments to look me over. I might be slightly older but I have a body you could only dream about. And I know things about taking you to places you've never been before.

Abby...Yes

Victoria...You won't be disappointed finally getting permission to view my full breasts. My nipples are pink resting on sexy silver dollar sized saucers providing ample room to roll your tongue around. I'll expect you to do that for me until my nipples get nice and hard. You can put your hands on my breasts any way that pleases you. I love having them sucked. Will you do that to please me?

Abby...Yes

Victoria...Good girl. Then I'll let you get down on your knees in front of me for a little begging but you'll have to come nearer. I want you to see my soft fuzzy bush up close. It's as fiery red and wavy as the hair on my scalp. Yes, I'm a natural redhead. I'm natural all over. You might think my perfect breasts have been enhanced but I assure you they're not artificially altered in any way.

Abby...Yes

Victoria...And since you've been making such a good effort to cooperate I might break some rules allowing you to run your nose through my furry bush. I won't even get upset if a tongue accidentally slips under to have a taste. Is that something that might happen?

Abby...Ye-

Victoria...Excellent. I also think you'll really like the perfume I dabbed down there just for you. That other musky scent you detect? Well, honey, that's me. That's the dangerous wild tiger inside me stalking, patiently waiting to pounce and devour you!

...It's ok. I know you can't speak anymore. Don't be concerned. That's what happens when the mask you socially present to others dissolves revealing that undercurrent of primeval lust in your groin. Rational thoughts can't help you now. You might as well just lie back and let me have my way with you. You're just an animal now, indulging in the basest of sinful activities. No one can see you. Just me.

...I'm down on all fours slowly crawling up between your spread legs our eyes hypnotically locked on each other. Your squirming like you want to resist. To escape. You're still trying to express that last thread of conscience decency. But it's too late! You can't hide from me anymore. Your exposed. You're at my mercy now.

...My tongue is already out, running up your inner thigh sending tingling sensations all the way up your spine. I'm coming. Closer and closer. Your trembling and your hips are moving without your permission.

...I'm coming. So close you can feel my breath on your pussy. Your pussy is so beautiful, so inviting, glistening. You're so wet! You're body is impatiently begging me to come closer and touch you.

...My tongue reaches out for your treasure. Your whole body is quivering at the tip of my tongue. I can't help tasting a sample of the juices flowing between those gorgeous legs of yours. Your pungent scent is so invigorating.

...Overcome by the undulating curves of your naked femininity wriggling before me I lose all control.

...I can't stop. I'm ravenous! I can't get enough of you. I'm flattening my tongue so I can have more. My tongue is literally swimming through all the fleshy curves and swollen mounds of your pussy. You're pussy lips are deliciously sucked between my red lips. I'm so close to coming myself I can barely hear you moaning with your whole body in constant motion, your hips forcing your pussy into my face.

...We're getting so close. My two fingers penetrate effortlessly. You can feel them moving around inside. My red lips have arrived directly over your swollen clit licking. I can't stop sucking it! Come on baby. It's finally time for us to go to that place where desperation turns to pleasure.

...Come with me. Run! Let's race to the top together. I want to hear you groan. I want to hear you scream.

Abby's hips were slamming against the sofa as she lost her phone unconsciously dropping it to the floor. Her panties long gone, stripped off and flung somewhere in the room she couldn't care less about.

Dirty words she would never speak in public flooded her mind and spewed from her mouth. Between her legs her fingers were frantic, almost invisible.

Then came the convulsive tsunami. One after the other, waves rippling through her entire body, drowning her. It was intense and frustrating but she didn't want it to stop! Her eyes closed she could see white flashes of light firing off everywhere like electrical charges. She might even have screamed but no one could hear her in the dead silence of her dark apartment.

Eventually the waves lessened. She tried to bear down desperately squeezing to hold onto that rare sensation. She had been there before but never so perfervid. She had never known an orgasm could feel so good.

Finally wasted she took a deep breath but exhaling burst out laughing. She had never done that before, either.

Several minutes silently passed in darkness. Abby drifted in a sea of heavenly bliss. All was right with the world. It was finally night but she was aglow inside. Her breath and heartbeat returning to normal.

"Simon!"

She reached over the edge of the sofa scrambling to recover the phone.

Nothing since the last time she had looked except for text disintegrating into gibberish.

Abby...You still there?

Simon...Yes.

Abby...That was AMAZING!

Simon...You liked it?

Abby...Are you kidding? That was the best orgasm of my life!

...I would never guess you could do something that good. For a man?

...You were so believable!

...I know I told you I dread going down on guys but I'll make an exception for you.

Simon...So you'd like it if I went down on you?

Abby...God, YEEESSS!! Why do so many guys miss that?

Simon...In that case I'm having some thoughts of my own.

Abby...Oh?

...Let me guess. You've changed your mind. You'd like to come over and play after all.

Simon...Yes. But first I have to confess something.

Abby...What? You're making me wet again.

Simon...Do you know what day it is?

Abby...Monday?

Simon...The date?

Abby...OMG! It's April 1ST!

Simon...That's right. APRIL FOOLS!!!

Abby...You nasty devil! What have you done?

Simon...Before I confess you have to promise to not get mad or freak out.

Abby...Yes, of course, I promise. You didn't do something that's really going to embarrass me?

Simon...Can't guarantee that but I swear and give my solemn promise that you and I are the only people that will ever know about it.

Abby...Good. I think?

Simon...One more thing. You have to swear you won't hang up or leave until I have completely explained everything.

Abby...Promise. Tell me. Dying here!

Simon...Ok. Here goes. Be patient. I'm making a long text to explain.

Abby...Take as long as you want. I'm not moving an inch!!

Abbey watched the little dots floating across her iPhone screen with nail biting suspense. Now sitting straight up on the sofa straightening her bra, she thought about another glass of wine to get her buzz back but wasn't about to move. Anyway, she needed a clear head to absorb every word coming.

There it was!

Simon...I'm really happy I was able to please you. You're really a beautiful woman. I've thought about you often spotting you in the hall. That's why I finally got the courage to approach you. You see, I'm not Simon. I'm Simon's mother. And my name isn't Victoria. My real name is Carol. And I'm not your boss. I have a friend at your office who arranged for me to play an April Fool's joke on you. You probably don't know her. But she doesn't know anything about my true intentions. She thinks I was pulling a prank on you to tease my son for April Fool's. And he knows I date women. That's probably why he didn't think anything of slipping information about you one night at dinner. So, you're probably shocked if not upset. I understand if you're mad. I feel guilty about lifting my son's phone from him kissing him goodbye just before he left for his road trip yesterday but he'll never know what I was doing with it. I'm erasing our text and no one is ever going to know about the intimate moment you and I shared. Apologies for the long text but I wanted to make sure you'd give me a chance to have my say.

Abby laid back on the sofa for several minutes.

Her state of orgasmic bliss was gone. Her emotions a tangled mess. She wasn't sure how to respond. Finally.

Abby...You still there?

Carol...Yes.

Abby...Wow! That was something.

Carol...I know. I'm really sorry.

Abby...Don't be.

Carol...I shouldn't have done that to you.

Abbey...Yeah. That probably was a little much to take in just now. But I'm ok. Really.

...Damn! You really had me fooled! I really thought you were Simon.

Carol...Yes. I probably know how my son comes across better than he would like. Is it at all possible for you to forgive me?

Abby...Yes.

Carol...Thank you! I've been sitting her the last several minutes on pins and needles worried to death.

Abby...It's ok. If everything you said is true this can be our secret.

Carol...You really are magnificent!

Abby...And sexy!

Carol...Yes! VERY SEXY! I think about you a lot.

Abby...Really?

Carol...Yes. I don't know if Simon told you but my husband passed a few years ago.

Abby...Sorry.

Carol...Thanks. He was a good man. Very loving. The sex was good, too. I just couldn't deny my preference for women. He understood and accepted me for me. I really loved him for that.

...When he died I mourned a long time before those urges returned. Simon has been a real sweetheart accepting the women he sees me with.

Abby...Yes. I remember now. Seeing you occasionally passing by. I wondered what it would be like to get in the sheets with that body.

...I can't believe I didn't recognize you at the office today.

Carol...Don't beat yourself up. I was actually relieved when you didn't. You can't imagine all the fantasies I've had and all the the things I've wanted to do to you. I managed to trick Simon into telling me about that night you had a little too much and divulged you like getting a little rough and teasing you don't mind being dominated.

Abby...WTF! I'm so happy that slipped. Lol

Carol...Chuckling. You're sweet.

Abby...How old are you?

...Sorry! Rude?

Carol...That's ok. I'm 46. You?

Abby...32.

Carol...Don't give me any of that stuff about being older, either. I bet I can last longer in foreplay than you and show you things that'll spin your world!

Abby...I bet you can!

Carol...And I didn't make up that stuff about my body. What you saw is what you get!

Abby...Wow! That's HOT!

Carol...Wanna come over and see?

Abby...What do you mean?

Carol...Don't worry. I'm perfectly healthy. I made up the 'lost voice' stuff. Simon won't be back until late tomorrow.

...BTW. I think he's moved on to someone else already. Sorry.

Abby...No. That's actually a relief.

...BTW. You ARE going to delete this text from the phone?

Carol...Immediately. As soon as we get off.

Abby...And you promise to keep this just between the two of us for now.

Carol...Definitely!

Abby...Then drop over here first to collect your prize?

Carol...What prize?

Abby...That bottle of wine. I have a nice bottle of Methymneos I've been saving for a special occasion. And you've certainly earned it.

Carol...Right now?

Abby...Is there a better time?

Carol...No. Damn! You're making my pussy so wet. I'm coming.

...Sorry. Excuse the pun. Lol

Abby...You're funny.

Carol...And SEXY!

Abby...Laughing...I just realized I owe you an orgasm.

Carol...Sweetheart, don't you worry about me. I've been coming all along.

...It would be nice to have a taste of the real thing, however.

Abby...Marvelous! Make this sext self destruct in 5 Seconds. I'll leave the door unlocked. You'll find the wine and two glasses on the kitchen counter. Get that red hot pussy over here and meet me in the shower!

12