All Comments on 'Quickies at the Party'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Another whore story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You married this slut, very surprised your still together. How many cases of clap have you gotten? Are any children yours?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Some of us are old enough to remember the late sixties and the seventies. I don’t know how often this stuff happened, but happen it did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many stories, such poor scores. That about says it all, thankfully I only skimmed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW sure brings back the old days of parties

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, years back my wife at a big party 30 plus people sucked and fucked two of her friends husbands and I was not aware of the happenings till on our way home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A slut has an idiot to pay her taxes while she fucks every swinging dick in the county and brings home diseases. Just awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fine, sexy story, and very believable. My gf then, wife now, had similar experiences in the happy 1970s when, as you say, the pill was universal and AIDS not yet thought of.. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it but gave it a 3 because I felt like after the marriage and decades later wife still has or will have sex with the same guy again. I also do not recall H saying they had an open marriage and he attributed her public screwing around at a party of his friends and co-workers to a much earlier time when there were few std's. Sometimes I would have given this story a 5 because it was well written but today wa not one of those days.

anon.1

NylonianNylonianover 2 years ago

Why mark this as 'pantyhose' when pantyhose is only mentioned once in the story? This isn't a pantyhose fetish story. Your tags are slightly misleading.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

When the air was dirty and the sex was clean. When the worst thing you could catch would either cost you your bachelorhood or the price of a couple of injections of antibiotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Someone below mentioned the low scores in so many of the LW stories. I have noticed this also as most of those stories feature two prominent similarities, cuckoldry and interracial sex. Then the writers of these tales often include something like this from MrMsScrewloose: "This story contains themes of women having sex outside the primary relationship. If that bothers you, please don't read any further. Just close this page and move on."

The thing is people come to LW to read stories they like...if you don't read it, how will you know whether you'll like it or not? You post it we read it. We like it, it receives positive comments. We don't like it, it receives negative comments. You don't like the negative comments, don't post stories in a category that does not cater to the things you have a fetish for. There are two categories specifically titled for writers of interracial and fetish. Why not use them? 1☆ - TANSTAAFL

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

This story is about 90% true

Which should make anyone with at least a double digit IQ laugh their asses of.

And it went downhill from there.

No one remains married to a skank like that, because for one thing your stated horse shit make syou about 70 and you'd be divorced and married to someone named Hank for the last 3 decades and that worthless cunt would be working a cheap brothel downtown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My husband and I play these same type of games at parties. Each of us will sneak off to have a bit of fun and then at the end of the night we will share our stories with each other and fuck our brains out. At one huge Fourth of July party that was both an indoor and outdoor gathering, we each managed to have sex with three people! God that was a fun night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the slug who posted about the negative comments. It’s not that negative comments are bad, when they are justified. It’s that the sick pathetic little troll posts negative comments simply because he doesn’t care for wife sharing or cuckold lifestyles. The stories could be impecciwritten, a fantastic plot, great character develop, and yet we get his classic “cuck shit one star” response. There is not another category around that has a troll making comments like this. And as for your incredibly stupid remark about putting any story that features different races in interracial or fetish categories. I can’t stop laughing at how utterly ridiculous that request is. You must live a very sheltered life if you think all aspects of sex have to fall into one single category. A story may be about a wife who flashes a group of black. men then has sex with them, so it could be in Exhibitionism, Loving wives, interracial or even group sex. The key here is what the author determines to be the driving factor of the story, not you. So stop with your lunacy about what category something belongs in. It’s not your choice to make.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, I been trying for years to get my girl to fuck another guy at a party. I’ll keep tryin

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Just author’s usual cuck garbage

26thNCuck Disapproved

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

A whore not being payed for sexual services, but financed by a stupid husband, is still a whore. As other people have asked, how many times have you had the clap together? Will you die of AIDS in the same room? Sounds romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The STD freaks need to knock it off. The story is set in the free love era of lots of birth control and less std.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

She's a slut, but she's his slut. It works for them.

Who are we to judge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can judge who I want, when I want. I can say what a want, when I want. It's called freedom and free speech. You don't like it? You can fuck off and go try being an asshole bully in Russia, fascist. They'll find what's left of you with a Columbian necktie...

And this was a shit story about a useless gutter slut. He married that superating cunt? Good, he deserves being shat on! Wuss.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

Actually, there were almost the same number of STDs in circulation, but antibiotic resistance was low, and treatments mostly worked.

Then AIDS ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Anonymous: "The STD freaks need to knock it off. The story is set in the free love era of lots of birth control and less std."

Unfortunately, that was a very narrow window (Roe vs. Wade was 1973, HIV/AIDS first got mainstream media attention in 1982 and, forty years later, there's still no cure). Furthermore, anyone who was eighteen at any point in the 1970's is at least sixty years old today - and looking at all of this in the rear-view mirror, where it's now distant enough to be merely a speck on the horizon.

Peace out, dudes - and don't trust anyone over thirty!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife and I love to play the same type of game. We each give the other the OK to play while at parties. I’ve had some great blowjobs and even a few nice fucks at parties. My wife on the other hand, seems to be the master at getting guys alone. At one memorable 4th of July pool party she got to experience five different men. Two were blowjobs, one was a a really intense pussy licking ad two were nice fucks. One of the guys actually fucked her twice that day. Once while in the pool, but only for a short period before someone sort of became suspicious. He then met he around the side of the garage and fucked her really good.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just a guess, LOL. But id bet the criticism came shortly after you came!,,,

49ers6949ers693 months ago

Very good. You both are very skilled at erotic type of writing. Hope you keep bringin it. Jan in your Stripogram story, I can visualize. Intense.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I remember that period of time, from 1973 - 1983. Young women wanted to have their world rocked and be as sexually free as they had been told men were. People had sex instead of making love. Every college girl was on the pill. No one used condoms. It was a great time to be young

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Circa 1974 - 1979 was an era when orgies were not uncommon and sharing/swapping was accepted as normal. The second summer after high school graduation, I went on a double date to a drive-in with a buddy of mine. During the first movie we made out with our dates and fucked them. At the break between movies we all went to the restroom. When we got back to the car, The girls traded dates. Had as much fun during the second movie as during the first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous