All Comments on 'Quickly Heading for the Exit'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Great story M&M. Best that I’ve read in a while. Doubtful that Odiouser will like it though.

, but you can’t win them all.

MightyheartMightyheartabout 2 years ago

Great BTB

What every guy should do.

5/5 all the way

sem999sem999about 2 years ago

love it your best story 5 star

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

No stone unturned! No bitch unburned! 5/5!!!

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Wow. Nice burn. Sad to see the kids chose to support her cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Superb. This hit all the right notes for me, a tried and true lover of btb.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

LMOL.. Now that’s a right proper Burn the Bitch…!!!

5 well deserved stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Commiserations for a story commensurate with the IQ of the BTB crowd!!!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 2 years ago

Hardly what has been representative of a flash story as of late. I know because I liked it. All the main plots and bones of the story were covered. One mistake I read, was [murder never goes away]. If it was determined that Lilith was insane at the time of the killing or killings, she could be released with supervision and monitoring, the main problem is no shrink will be eager to make that call for fear she might do it again, CYA you know.

You covered those wanting you to BTB, maybe you could now right an alternate ending where he forgives the silly cunt. After of course he has sampled a large percentage of the local whores. I liked the quarter for their kids, for the coin toss. But ... Dads have a hard time staying mad when it comes to their kids and look for a way to forgive. Give us an alternate ending and maybe you can get a 5-star rating from me and from a lot of others also. Thanks for the story and give the alt-ending a thought. I'll be watching for it.

GriscomGriscomabout 2 years ago

“If you're going to do a murder-suicide, do them first.” Liked that line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, maybe just a but too dark at the end, but well written.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Meh. I'm sure you'll get a few that enjoyed this mess but I found it boring, lacking any emotion or intrigue and did I mention boring. Basically a play by play of a man destroying everything around him including himself. Sex with hookers isn't much of a life in my opinion. But to each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brutal.

.

So the kids knew…but did they really approve? I get why he reacted the way he did….but damn….it was the Slut who cheated…all they did was not tell him. I think he should try to reconcile with them at some point.

.

Lilith was just another Martian Slut Ray Hall of Fame candidate. No real reason why she did it provided. But seems she completely self destructed when the hammer came down. At least she took care of Arnie 😈

.

4 **** …. If only as an antidote for the continuing flood of cuck crap lately….

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

Great story with 'no mas'. Five stars

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 2 years ago

A workmanlike stem to stern dismantling, with Lilith administering the coup-de-grace to Arnold. Quite appealing to the darker side of the human character that craves retribution and a balancing of the books. As I’ve stated in the past, I enjoy your quick, spare impactful storytelling style. Thanks much.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

Seems like a fair and measured response to that kind of betrayal.

An excellent BtB, well done!

JRandyJJRandyJabout 2 years ago

All characters, a bunch of wackos.

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

The BTB no heart, no conscience crowd will love this story. Those with any sort of character, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should have at least talked to the kids. 3*

sls06643sls06643about 2 years ago

Have enjoyed your stories for quite a while. Your last one was an exception. It really pulled my chain in the wrong way. This story regained my trust. VERY GOOD. Thanks

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

I'm not into murder nor over-the-top BTB.

In fact, i think Howard getting out of USA and under the radar would have sufficed amply.

I gave this a 4*.

Enuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lmao , you are the shit , I mean that in the good way !!! Your like stand up comedy for sitting around readers , and I won’t stand for anything less ! I don’t think I’ve read any of your other works yet , I just got lucky stumbling across your latest , but I reviewed some of the titles and those in themselves was as entertaining as the Cohen brothers !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked it, but I have two plot quibbles. First, if she has credit cards with limits high enough to let her live for a year, if she’s careful, then she’s got enough for a divorce attorney. Second, the boyfriend’s wife filed for divorce awfully quickly, considering that she seemed unreceptive from the news when she was informed. Guess it’s possible, but the timing was a bit out of whack with the details you provided.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Brilliant and thank you. My exit strategy wasn't quite as elaborate as this. Great story! 5 BIG FAT BLAZING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just OK. Pretty run of the mill BTB. Still thanks for the effort. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just childish. The MC needs to get himself a new lawyer-it's never safe to return-if she gets the right legal shark he's totally screwed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A tad extreme. 3 stars.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenabout 2 years ago

Well done 'lite' BTB story, M&M. Although entertaining, did not showcase your classic humor. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; American guns are the only reason you're living free on a shithole island in the North Atlantic.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Loved it

The descriptive writing was some of the best

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

I'm sure the rabid BTB crowd will love it. I thought it to be nothing more than a boring flowchart of a story that has no interesting characters nor plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. I love this idea of not divorcing just legally taking everything and skedaddle. Hold all your money in a stupid NFT of a picture of monkey. Vanish. It's funny that you're legally obligated to support an ex spouse through alimony but not legally obligated to support and current spouse.

Only loose end is the kids. Really wish to hear their side. Were they worthless little jerks that thought she deserved better or were they horribly conflicted, failing classes, and losing weight and sleep fighting to figure out what to do?

oldguy1oldguy1about 2 years ago

What cold hearted bastard no forgiveness she should of been honest and just left the prick and divorced him, he must of been a mean asshole in the marriage if he could turn so cold so quickly

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Not much narrative spent on allowing readers to buy into the characters. The story read more like bullet points to a plot. Still, I like the underlying story arc, just wish you had spent more time developing it. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Also liked it, but one little quibble:

'... fifty dollars a night to be a topless waitress. You'll need one of those bras that sends them baggy things you call boobs skyward.'

How would that work? A topless waitress in a bra?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A bit over the top for revenge but that’s why I read these stories. Four stars for pace and style. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
The troll IamaWeasel

Is clearly a cuckboy, so why does he read stories clearly marked as BTB? I suppose,like all little cucks, he's a glutton for punishment.

I loved the cards sent to the kids!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

4. I liked it but I think this would have worked better if it wasn't a flash story. Hear more about the backstory, why the kids were so willing to betray their dad, and the aftermath of it all in greater detail. Also think Arnold got off too easily just being killed and almost too much heaped on the wife (almost). But overall enjoyable.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

Hey! You have made it, moreandmore! You have attracted a scream-a-thon rant from Captain Exclamation Mark!

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
Amazing

No one liked it.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 2 years ago

I was worried because of the low score you were turning to the cuck side. Fear not though. The Literotica Anonymous Cuckyboy Army we're out in force to denounce this. Well fuck them and the cock cages they're wearing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pretty close to best vengance ever, bitch is burnt before she murders her lover, great leaving her w/ no money, CCs will allow for v short cash before shes empty. excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK, I was prepared to give this a 5, but then started to read the comments. Which included some valid criticisms that made me start to think about a 4. But then I came to the earliest comments, and the 5's from the perceptive servant111 and the great LPN brought me back to where I started. So yes, it's a 5, and I'll get my two cents in here by saying that while this was a satisfying BTB, I too would have liked to see more. Of course, moreandmore's specialty is getting things done with leassandless, so that's more wish than possibility. Still, I'd like to have seen the MMC eventually tire of his fun but shallow existence, and find a worthy new partner closer to his own age. And hopefully his brother Steve has children that the MMC can leave his wealth to.

QM

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Amusing. “That diamond earring set you received from Arnold, well it wasn't really worth all that much. Kind of like your wedding vows.” Great burn! 5 stars.

PS - looking at the snarky comments only reinforces my avoidance of posting stories in Loving Wives. Sheesh!

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Good BTB.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The fact that you wrote the main character to be a dick to his kids gets a low score from me. The kids were put into a bad situation by their mother, it wasn’t their own doing. Just because they didn’t contact the father doesn’t mean they condoned her activity. At the very least a discussion with them about the situation would have been what a real man would do, not send them letters and notes without letting them respond. That’s a total dick move. Sorry but this was written with only the taking down of the wife at the forefront but it could have been so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The comment from the foreigner that complained about the fact that guns don't make a man was laughable. A woman did the shooting. The only thing wrong with this story is that it wasn't long enough to visit Lilliths' suffering or how the kids reacted to be justifiably being disowned. Another commenter said that Howard should have given the kids the opportunity to explain their betrayal. No explanation needed, they did it and that's all you need to know.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Awesome story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lmao! This should have to every one of those cheating bitches who steal all of the money that YOU have earned and runs off with her lover(s).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wishful thinking, too bad it would never come out that way.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

The time for her to shoot Arnold was before the affair and go home to her faithful husband.

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyalmost 2 years ago

A very good yarn! Full Marks! 5-Stars!

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Damn good story. Too bad it had to be so short. After auch a long marriage she got hit with "the Martian slut ray"? Or maybe she had a severe brain injury? Why would the children be willing to help? Oh well, these and other questions... Enquiring minds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story. Pretty harsh on the burn. Would be nice to get the kids final reactions.

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

He needed tp talk to his kids. He's a harsh guy, for sure. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good BTB!! Goodness disowned the ungrateful bastard children!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write very well; this story was creative and sad. My daughter knew my wife was cheating on me for 8 months and never said anything to me. I miss my little girl far more than my wife. My daughter is 23 but until that night, she was still my little princess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dark!

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

I'll take "moreandmore" of this any day of the week. There was a rhythm to the dialog and great sarcasm! I'll see if I can write like that next time (that's sarcastic)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
One of the better one's

I'm working my way down the list of ALL your stories, some are good, some are better and some are great. This is one of the latter, it actually had an ending. Keep on writing,

Thanks.

PeterPirate

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Someone’s got “little man” rage issues…

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 1 year ago

This is called a story Sad so many issues with women If the story hadn't had the killing the man accidentily. The women could have immediately filed for her jewler, belongingsand money being stolen by her con man husband and his brother. All items that show up in pawn shops or ebay would immediately be siezed. Brother would be name as accessory to the crime and turns states evidence to avoid prison. Husband is caught and money is located Husband sent to prison and becomes lover of Bubba Womans life is destroyed but husband committs suicide in prison which nobody gave a shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He Papatoaded her ass.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

More explanation re the kids and their decisions would be cool

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Pretty sad story. One done sure was the driving force here. Also 'hell hath no fury like a women scorned but change that to man. He certainly wasn't very forgiving nor empathetic. Pretty extreme story but good. and understandable but I'm sure most of us would not go to those extremes and probably would just slink off an lick our wounds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story, gave it a “5”. But this is what, I don’t understand. Why would wifey kill her “ paramour”? He did say he was leaving to take care of this “ divorce shit” from his wife. However, although he wanted her to get divorced, he never implied he was going to marry the slut. And nobody forced, or drugged “saggy tits” into having an affair. By killing her lover, she ended her freedom. And it didn’t get her former life back. I think what would have really happened, is the two of them move in together, and at some point, break up. She eventually moves into one of her kids houses, and lives out her life there. A 50 year old woman, is like a bag of apples you bought at Walmart, a week ago... Not very firm, and starting to rot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

trumptardsjustace99- What shit, have you been smoking? The brother did nothing illegal. He merely boxed up his brother’s crap, and moved it to a shed. Yes, the cops could question him, and all he would be able to verify, is my brother is out of the country. All the stuff sold at the pawn shop, was done by the husband. And since they are married, it’s considered legal. The worst she could do, is take him to small claims court. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am sure you can find another story, that satisfies you gay prison rape fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry. I'm usually down fir BTB, but this one was a little too dark

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

LOL. Like the quarter and message to your kids. Blowjobs too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let her off a little light , but at least the husband got free .

5 stars , cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If he’s not going to enact the biblically mandated punishment, then this is a pretty good second place!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Several commentators expressed ideas similar to: “The kids were put into a bad situation by their mother, it wasn’t their own doing. Just because they didn’t contact the father doesn’t mean they condoned her activity.”

That’s EXACTLY what it means! If you’re over 3 years old, you know that if you see someone doing something wrong, and don’t tell, then you’re in trouble too.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lillith and her two ungrateful bastard children can burn in hell

JayZipJayZip10 months ago

The greeting card with a quarter was especially Savage. And entertaining,

I kind of agree with Drgwng, that some follow-up from the kids point of view would be interesting. But I don't know how much of a "story" there is in that.

kirei8kirei810 months ago

Ashes, nothing but ashes!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brutal.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So she wanted reassurance from a man other than her husband that she was still sexy and desirable. As a heterosexual man I too would like validation from women other than my wife of my enduring sex appeal. Come to think of it, validation from my wife is something I could settle for but guess what? That's right, I don't get any from anyone. So, what do I do? Simple; I do without it and channel my energy in other directions. There's more to life than being sexy and desirable, it's certainly not something worth blowing your life and your marriage up for. Looks like she found that out the hard way.

redboat7redboat79 months ago

Great story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"Love is a burning thing

And it makes a fiery ring

Bound by wild desire

I fell into a ring of fire"

June Carter Cash/Merle Kilgore 1963

5 stars for an exquisite told burning.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just wonderful! As much as I love a BTB it was fun to see somebody not cry all over themselves about kids who are idiots. I'd give you a ten if I could!

James G 5James G 57 months ago

This is a fun story, but there's one bit that makes no sense. During their phone call Arnold asks Lilith about lunch and she says

"We went to the diner by my office. Just some of the ladies I work with. What are you doing for dinner?"

But you make it clear after that she quit work when the kids were born to be a stay at home mom & never went back. So what "office"?

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Oh I had to laugh, nice BTB

Calico75Calico755 months ago

Excellent BTB!

Dlh143Dlh1435 months ago

Exactly how it should be! 5 stars!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

Why didn't his kids tell him?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's always so unforgivable to me if a wife gives to another man something she refuses her husband. Especially her ass

TheMTOneTheMTOne3 months ago

I kind of want a follow up on the kids lives down the line. Maybe a coin toss lol.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's a good story but being a short one is very bereft of detail. One if those that would benefit from an expansion in my opinion. BardnotBard

parenthesisparenthesis24 days ago

Damn, this is actually quite sad.

26thNC26thNC23 days ago

Great BTB. How is this sad? The cheating wife and children made their choices. They turned out to be the wrong ones.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

While it has too much unresolved to be a five star, it gets it simply for his burn on the brats. So many stories with horribly ungrateful (adult) kids, treat them like they did nothing wrong. Here they get the appropriate treatment. Although it would have been nice to see how they rationalized siding with the slut.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Talk about taking a turn for the better! Fuck yea! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Was she a stay at home mom or did she work in an office in which she went to dinner with the girls from work?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...