Quickly Heading for the Exit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking down near the beach it didn't take long to bring back a different cutie for another night of bliss. I had her start with a deep throat blow job. She was not a pro but I was in heaven! I decided to stay here until I grew tired of these. After a couple of hours of playing with her nipples and pussy, I mounted her doggy style and eventually filled my condom. Around midnight I made her give me her deep throat special. Damn those are good. I was planning on drilling her one more time but she was gone when I awoke. It's a good thing I have all of my valuables in the room safety deposit box. Still, it was money well spent. Can't say I remember her name but maybe I'll recognize her on the street.

Next day, having failed to find last night's honey, I found another willing woman. This legal prostitution thing was working well for me. At a much reduced rate, this new cutie gave me a blow and go. I am addicted to those blow jobs. I don't think about my previous life at all when having sex.

I once read that money couldn't buy happiness. Money can buy ice cream. Ice cream brings me happiness. There seems to be a disconnect. Same with sex. Having a loving wife was nice until she wasn't. Helping these single working mothers seems like the humanitarian thing to do.

+ + + +

Epilogue:

It has been almost nine months since my attorney told me I could return. I just don't think that's going to happen. I haven't missed many daily blow and go since that first one. Some days I sample some of the other available ladies of the evening all night long. At lunchtime, when they see me coming, they flash and grope me. Apparently I've been overpaying, but not in my book. One time I tried two ladies at the same time but, since I'm not equipped with a second cock, it was lost on me. Nothing ventured, nothing gained I guess.

I still had heartburn about my kids so I sent them each a greeting card with a quarter taped inside.

'The next time you are faced with a tough decision, I hope you can find the inner strength and courage to do the right thing. If not, here's a quarter you can flip to help you make your choice. Keep it. It's all I'm leaving you.'

Lillith is considered mentally unstable and remains in the state institution. Murder charges never go away so if she ever gets better it's only going to get worse.

12