Quicksand! Ch. 03

Story Info
Who's her next victim?
1.7k words
3.93
3.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie Washington, a dynamic and intelligent African American woman, had disposed of two very good friends when she found out that they were cheating on her by forcing them out of her life forever. The first was Barb Johnson, her white lesbian friend, and the second was Tom Hinton, who she had just married not too long ago. Barb and Tom were caught cheating while at a baseball game and the jealous ebony beauty Val did not like it.

Her friend Sally had taken some pictures of the two making out like school kids and gave them to Val, who was livid at first but then calmed down and realized her best option was to simply remove them from her life.

Valerie secretly disposed of Barb then tricked her newly married husband to be sold into slavery to a pair of Val's African American friends. Val was told she would get a lot of money for her ex-engineer husband as he would be a valuable commodity in the sex slavery market.

Valerie also sold off the estate of her husband and by marriage was able to collect a lot of money for that too.

Val's real estate agent was a very good looking black woman, Marsha Jones. Ms. Jones was not only attractive but had made a small fortune selling real estate. Valerie flirted with Marsha when she had come over to make plans to sell the estate. Marsha, in return, expressed much interest in meeting with Val in a non-business deal at Val's home.

"Hi, Valerie," Marsha said on the phone, "you had said you'd be interested in meeting with me sometime and if you are available tonight I'm free."

"Marsha, I would love if you came over, or would you rather I came to your place?" Val replied.

"Valerie, why don't I just come over to your house? Do you feel like pizza for din-din?"

"That sounds wonderful! Then I don't have to cook for a change and we could just relax. Would you be interested in doing a movie, too?"

Marsha replied, "Only if I get to sit next to you and only as long as you promise to wear something revealing. I want to rub and kiss those fabulous legs of yours!"

"Honey, it will be as you ask. Could you be here by 6?"

"6 it is! I'll see you then, you sexy thing!" Marsha was excited and so was Val. Valerie began to make plans in her head as to how she was going to make Marsha her bitch.

Marsha was looking forward to her one on one time with Val. She chose a short, revealing sundress that not only accentuated her gorgeous brown legs but also was low enough that her sexy, succulent tits were almost hanging out. Marsha knew that Valerie would be turned on by what she was about to see, which would play right into Marsha's hands as she thought to herself how exciting it will be when she makes Valerie her slave.

So Val was planning to control Marsha and Marsha was planning to control Val! This was going to be one interesting night! Another very interesting aspect about what was about to happen was that both women were the same height with Marsha just a few pounds heavier than her best friend.

Marsha arrived right on time and knocked on the door. When Valerie opened up she was stunned because of Marsha's sexy outfit and reached out and pulled her ebony friend to herself in a hug that showed she was very happy with what she saw. At once they locked their pretty lips together and it seemed to Marsha that Val had softened in her arms, which only helped Marsha. Marsha then took both her hands and placed them on Val's neck and pushed her thumbs into Val's carotid arteries gently but forcefully, knowing full well that doing so would cause her 'victim' to nearly black out.

Marsha, who once worked in nursing, got ready to catch Val when she got dizzy and then placed her on a couch so as not to allow her to get hurt. As Valerie lay on the couch nearly out of it Marsha quickly took some rope from her purse and tied Val's wrists to her sides and her ankles together, then took advantage of the situation by caressing her captive's smooth, brown thighs, and saying to her that there is a new mistress in the house and all would go according to her (Marsha's) desire.

When Val regained her composure she blasted Marsha and screamed at her to untie her at once. Marsha calmly reached into her bag and brought out a ball gag which she placed in Val's mouth to quiet her down. Val couldn't speak!

"Honey, I am now in control of my best friend," Marsha said as she crawled onto Val's lap, which caused the hem of her sundress to crawl up her gorgeous legs. Marsha then pulled the bottom of her dress up more to bare her cute red panties. Valerie was turned on at the sight of the panties but couldn't do much about it because her hands were bound to her sides. Marsha then moved her legs so they were against Val's arms, causing Val to almost go insane.

"So how does it feel, my love, to be in a predicament like you're in? By the time I'm finished with you I will be your master and you will be doing as I say," said Marsha as she gently squeezed her gorgeous, smooth brown legs against Val's side.

All Val could do was try to talk but couldn't. She was seeing firsthand what it was like to be on the receiving end of taking over someone's control.

Marsha asked her as she removed the gag, "Did you want to say something to me?" She thought Valerie would verbally blast her but was surprised when Val instead said, "Marsha, I love you so much. I can hardly believe that I ENJOY being tied up by you. It's, like, all the pressure of life is off me now that I am under your control. This is what I really need, to have someone so lovely and beautiful like you to run my life."

Marsha answered by saying, "That is so surprising to me! I thought for sure you would be very pissed off and would instead threaten me. But how do I know you're telling the truth? If I untie you and you try anything funny I WILL get back at you later, believe me."

"Marsha, I have seen the light! My place belongs at your feet worshiping your body. Why don't you test me by keeping my hands tied and allowing me to serve you?"

Marsha replied, "Okay, Val, we'll try that. Just remember I can whip your black ass any day of the week. Now get on your knees and get over here," she said as she sat on the edge of a chair.

Marsha untied Val except to leave her wrists bound to her sides. Val crawled over to Marsha as she pulled up her sexy, leg-revealing sundress and bared her pussy for Valerie to see. Val slid her face in between Marsha's gorgeous legs and started licking her pussy. Valerie did such a great job that her captor moaned immediately and came shortly after.

"Val, dear, I didn't know you could eat pussy that well! That was fantastic! Wow, honey! But I'm still going to leave your wrists tied to your sides because I don't trust you," said Marsha. Marsha then pushed her servant girl onto her back on the floor and climbed up on her chest, pinning her down with her pretty, strong, smooth legs. "Let's do that again but this time with me sitting right on that lovely face of yours."

"Whatever you say, girlfriend," said Valerie, "I just want to be your servant and do whatever you want. I am serious when I tell you I have seen the light and I love your beautiful body." Val at once licked Marsha's pussy again and shorty after Marsha came again.

"Wow, honey! I don't know if I can take too much more of that," said Marsha as she got off Val and sat back on the chair. "Come up here and sit next to me. I want to untie you and see what happens."

Marsha knew what COULD happen but she untied Val anyway. And to her surprise Val said thank you and sidled up next to her new master.

"Marsha," Valerie said, "I can hardly believe what a huge turn on it was to see myself totally under your control. My pussy got all wet and all I could do is look at your fine body. I couldn't touch myself and that was so exciting. Marsha, I am glad I am your servant."

"Val," Marsha said, "I am very glad to hear that. We, or I, will begin plans to move in with you. I will move out of my apartment at the end of the month and I will come live here with you. I will explain how our relationship will go and we will both enjoy it very much. I love the way you lick my pussy, something that you will be doing daily. I will also let you know when you may cum, and that's not going to be too often. Do you understand so far?"

"Yes, mistress, I fully understand and I accept all you said. Your pussy tastes so good and it's unlike anything I ever tasted before. And when I have my head in between your thighs and my face feels your extra smooth skin, I simply melt. Do you want me to lick you right now?" Valerie asked.

"Sure, why not?" said Marsha. "You enjoy it, I enjoy it, so why shouldn't you do it? And first thing tomorrow morning, Val, we are going to the bank so you can sign your money over to me."

"Yes, Mistress. Anything you say. I am now yours and everything I own is yours too."

"That sounds great, my dear," said Marsha, who then pulled Valerie close to her and the two of them kissed each other very passionately. Marsha could taste her own bodily fluid on Val's lips then said to her, "I see why you like licking me. I taste pretty good, don't I?"

Val answered with a big smile, "More than you know, Mistress Marsha!"