Quicksand! Ch. 02

Story Info
One down and one to go!
2.3k words
3.75
3.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie Washington, a gorgeous African American woman, felt jilted when she learned her lesbian girlfriend, Barb Johnson, and her fiance, Tom Hinton, were having a secret affair together. A friend of Val's saw them making out at a baseball game and told Val about it, even showing her some photos from her cell phone. At first the beautiful Valerie was livid but soon calmed down and instead of confronting them she began to make plans for revenge, even to the point of getting them out of her life.

"Hi, Tom. How are you doing this morning?" Valerie asked her fiance, who was at work. "I have begun to work on our wedding arrangements. I am very excited for the future with you as my husband."

"Good morning, Val. I am doing fine. How are you?" said Tom. "What all have you done so far?"

"Well, the wedding will be an outside wedding at the city park under the large oak trees that are there. I got the okay from the township and it's only going to cost us $100 to reserve the area. I just got back from looking at the place and it's gorgeous."

"Have you thought about if it rains?" he asked.

"Of course, silly. What kind of woman do you think you're getting? If there is a threat of rain I already made arrangements with Acme Tent Service and they will provide and put up any size tent we will need. But don't worry, my dear, it won't rain," she assured him.

"Also, the township said we can have alcoholic drinks there as long as we make sure underage people don't drink. So for them we will have a keg of root beer and of course water and iced tea. I also hired a caterer for the food at the reception, which will be at my house since that will be our future home," Val explained.

"Oh, Val, I didn't know we agreed on living at your home."

"Well, we haven't exactly talked about it but I think it's the better option. Besides, whenever we have sex at my house you seem to enjoy it, don't you? And what about my special room where I tie you up and make you service me? You like that, too, don't you?"

"Okay, darling, you win! Of course I like having sex with you and I love when you take charge and tie me up especially when you make me lick your sweet pussy. There's nothing like chocolate pussy, my dear."

"Thank you, Tom. I really like hearing that you enjoy me so much. So for the wedding I will need from you a guest list but you much keep it to about 30 people," Val told him.

"30? But I thought you said we were going to have room for 100? Didn't you say that?" he asked.

"Yes, I did say that, but I will fill up the remaining slots," she explained.

"So you will get 70 guests to my 30? Does that seem fair, Val?"

"Yes, it seems very fair to me. But the hall only seats 100 and I need 70. And if you keep arguing with me I will use 75! So what will it be, Tom? 30 or 25?"

"Well, it's just not fair..." he said but was cut off when Valerie interjected and said, "Okay, that's fine. 75 it will be! Do you want to try for 80?" the dominant ebony woman said.

"Valerie, please stop. You win. I'll settle for the 30."

"It's too late! You will have 25 slots for your friends and family and I don't want to talk anymore about it," she exclaimed and hung up the phone. There wasn't much question who would rule the roost in that marriage.

The wedding was a wonderful affair. Eighty guests of Valerie's showed up and they had to turn away a few of Tom's friends to make room at the hall. Tom didn't like it but he said later on that those who were turned away were very distant friends anyway. It was a clear indication how that marriage would be run. Val would get her way and Tom would have to live with it, and all because she was the best sex he ever had. He also got entranced with Val's smooth, chocolate legs and her very sweet pussy. It's no wonder Tom Hinton was anxious to get married to that fine sexy woman!

Tom moved in with Val at her house and was shown where he was to keep his belongings. When Tom went to move into the same bedroom as Val she explained to him that she was so used to sleeping by herself that she wanted to keep it that way.

"Don't worry, my dear, you won't lack sex. Just because I will be in my bedroom by myself doesn't mean we won't be intimate. I'll let you know when I am ready but until then you'll just have to take care of yourself," she said.

Tom replied, "But I thought married couples are supposed to sleep together in the same bed?"

"Maybe it's like that in other marriages but in this one I will decide where we sleep. Oh, and by the way, in case you haven't noticed, I had the license people make our marriage license a little different than most people have theirs. We are now officially Mrs. and Mr. Valerie Washington. You, my dear, have acquired my last name instead of the other way around, Tom Washington!"

"How did you do that, and why didn't we discuss that first before you took the liberty to do it? What is going on?" he asked.

"What is going on is you are now living under my roof and you will do as I say! Any questions? And I got the license made up that way because that's how I want it. It wasn't difficult once the clerk got a taste of these fine chocolate legs and this wonderful black pussy. Once a man goes black he never goes back!"

Tom then said, "I still don't believe you got that done."

"Here, look at it! It says Mrs. and Mr. Valerie Washington, and guess what? It's all perfectly legal."

"Well, first thing in the morning we're going to have that changed," Tom said as he grabbed the document and pushed Val aside. As he was looking at it more closely she quickly pushed him to the floor and with her 5'9" body she held him down until she was able to tie his wrists together. She then pulled the rope up around his neck and tied it there, too, and it brought his wrists up his back a bit until he was completely unable to move his arms and it was very uncomfortable for him. There was absolutely nothing he could do about it.

Next she reached down and tied his ankles together but somewhat loosely so he was able to walk with some help from her. While Tom was on the floor incapacitated she quickly changed into a very short micro-mini skirt that barely covered her pussy. She also didn't bother to put on panties as she had some plans to tease the hell out of Tom.

"Tom, Tom Washington, I want to show you a special place where you will be headed very soon. Come with me," she said. "And just so I won't have to hear you complain or beg, allow me to put this gag on you, as if you have anything to say about it." She loved teasing him especially by using her last name on him.

Valerie led him right to the mud pond with the quicksand. She stood on the side of the pond and asked him one question. "Do you remember someone named Barb Johnson?"

With the gag on he couldn't reply to her but instead shook his head no.

"Well, let me help you remember. She was the white woman you took to the baseball game even though you were engaged to me! My friend was sitting right behind you and took pictures of you two kissing and carrying on like two school kids. Do you remember now?"

Tom knew he was in trouble and just stood there not answering. The lovely Valerie was in complete control and Tom knew he was in DEEP trouble. He couldn't even apologize because of the gag and it was as though Val knew he would try.

"Well, I am a very jealous woman. I was beginning to fall in love with you, Tom, then you went and got next to Barb. Now you must pay the penalty and I doubt very much you will like it. But I really don't care."

Val then walked him over to her car which she had driven to the rear of her property earlier in the day. She opened the rear door of her Honda Pilot and forced Tom to get into it. Once he was secured and tied to the hold down clamps that were in the car, she got in the driver's seat and started the car and drove off.

Tom couldn't see where she was taking him because she had put a dark cloth over his eyes. She drove for about fifteen miles until she pulled into a parking lot that was not very noisy. Tom figured it was most likely a lot that wasn't used very much. Tom could also hear Val talking to a man. He and another man came to the car and opened the rear door.

"So this is Tom Hinton, the wealthy engineer," the one man said.

"He's Tom Washington now," Valerie chimed in. "We were recently married and I saw to it that he took my last name instead of me taking his."

Tom, still all trussed up like a Christmas turkey, could tell by the man's voice that he also was an African American. "Val," he said, "I can't believe you have captured Tom Hinton. He's one of the richest people in this area."

"Yes, he is," she replied, "and I just know he will bring a good amount on the white slave market."

"I believe you're right but first I must see how good he is." The black man took his shorts and underwear off, removed Tom's gag, and forced his big black cock into Tom's waiting mouth. All Tom could do is lie there on his back, unable to move, and feel the smoothness of the man's nine inch dick slide across his lips, in and out for what seemed like an eternity. Tom could feel the man's dick stiffen up and he knew that shortly he would be tasting the warm cum from the black man.

"Swallow it all, white boy. Does black cum taste better than a white man's cum?" he asked. All Tom could do was nothing! "Thank you, Valerie. This guy will do just fine. I will be getting back to you with some serious cash for this slave."

"Just make sure you don't forget about me, Tyrone. I wouldn't want to see you in the same predicament my husband Tom is in. And don't try to short change me either because I DO have ways to find out the truth," Val said to him. "Don't I, James?" she said to Tyrone's helper as though James already knew why you shouldn't mess with the lovely Valerie.

Val drove back to her house and was greeted by a couple men from the local police force. After speaking with her they searched her property for two hours but couldn't find anything amiss. They did ask her what the big mud area was about and she told them it was something that Tom was working on as some sort of scientific project but hadn't yet finished it. She satisfied them with her explanation but they were still at a loss as to what happened to Valerie's husband.

"Please, officer, let me know as soon as possible if anything comes up about my husband. We were married not too long ago and I really miss him," Val told the police.

"You can rest assured we and the rest of our force will be searching very carefully for any clues as to his disappearance," the head officer said. "By the way, we saw that you were selling Tom's house."

"Yes, I am. Tom and I discussed that even before we got married and he felt it best if he moved in with me here where, as he said, it felt much more cozy than his mansion."

"Okay. Take care and have a great day. We will be back in touch with you as soon as we hear anything."

"Thank you," Valerie said, "and you have a good day too." She also mentally noted that she thought it interesting that she caught the younger officer checking her out several times, but why not when a woman is as fine as Valerie Washington!

Now that the idea was made known to the police about selling Tom's mansion she at once called her realtor friend, Marsha Jones, and told her to make arrangements to put the house on the market. "Girlfriend," Marsha said on the phone, "don't be telling me that you landed a big one in Tom Hinton. I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it to your wedding, and, honey, I didn't even realize who you were marrying!"

"Marsha, yes I did land a big fish. Don't you think I have what it takes to make that move?" Val said.

"Honey," said Marsha, "I know what you pack and it is a whole lot of fine woman. I'm just glad we are good friends."

"Anytime you want to see what the package is first hand you just let me know, darling." Val said.

"How about later on this evening?" Marsha asked, with a look of gleam and hope in her pretty eyes.

(to be continued)