All Comments on 'Quicksilver Messenger Pt. 11'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

I really like this one.

CatsmineCatsmineover 8 years ago
Anticlimactic

I thought Chap. 10 was a good ending. This could easily go on and on with CSI plot twists and different kinks. Good sex scene, though.

QuestioningLitQuestioningLitover 8 years ago
Greatness

I agree with Catsmine. This could keep going for a while. Almost looks like that is the plan with the talk of him continuing his next job. It would be interesting to have her go with him and learn what he does. Love the story. While I understand that this is a erotic story site but I prefer the stories built with in-depth characters and more plot than just shagging. This is one of those stories.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I read this a couple weeks ago, scored it a 5 and favorited it and just now found that both were not recorded. Something wrong with this site! This is the eleventh. This sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
910 Followers
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...