Quid Pro Quo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched him put the gun on the dresser, and almost cried out with relief. Instead, she kept her own emotions tightly controlled, swallowed once more with finality, and slowly put her hands down in her lap, clasping them tightly together. She licked her lips nervously and then said again in her meek and tight voice "My name's 'Ronnie,' I mean, 'Veronica.' I don't have nowhere to live... I got in the building about a week ago when someone was moving in, I pretended to be one of the delivery people, they had about 30 moving their stuff in."

Jack remembered that day, someone had bought and was moving into the penthouse and had taken up all the curbside parking spaces near the building's entrances with three, full sized moving trucks, and all the underground spaces had been filled. He'd been furious at having to park at the curb, three blocks away, as it rained all that day and his dress shoes had gotten waterlogged in a puddle he hadn't seen before stepping into it. He'd had to remind himself, over and over again for hours that night, that he wasn't yet ready to be arrested, lose his security clearance (and then lose his job), in order to avoid carrying out his knee-jerk reactionary plan to rub liberal amounts of hand sanitizer on the penthouse's entrance door handle, before setting it on fire...

"So, that's how you got into the building; okay. Got it. Now, how did you get into my condo?" He asked her.

Before answering, she glanced down at his penis for a moment, before looking back into his eyes. While she wanted to do everything and anything she could to present herself as non-threatening to him, she'd instinctively given into her curiosity, and felt herself reacting to the vacuum left by her dissipating fear for her life by focusing now on his nudity. She could not rationally understand why, but she began to become more aware of her own latent, physical attraction to him. She found his face handsome, his body sexy, and his cock long and thick.

Jack noticed her gaze shift, knew what it was she saw, and the realization made him also take note of the shift in their circumstances, and he slowly began to become erect. Veronica noticed his cock lengthening and becoming tumescent, and consciously decided to pursue seducing him as a means to survive. But subconsciously, she was also beginning to react to the physical and psychological attraction that tugged at something deep within her; regardless of the tension with which they met, he had acted to deescalate things, and was trying to understand her, maybe even see her as a human being rather than just an intruder.

"Some bald-headed, fat white man was talking to the rich Asian guy who moved into the top floor; he said how he wanted to show him the new appliances in the other units, and unlocked your apartment. I was in the hall and watched them go into your place. I waited about a minute, set down the box I had brought up to your floor (the elevators had been full, so I took the stairs), and then went into your apartment. I hid in your food-closet in the kitchen while they walked around your place, and when they left and locked the door, I stayed in your place to hide." She said, pronouncing "bald-headed" as 'bawl-headed.'

"Fucking Ed!" Jack grumbled, looking away from her and shifting his thoughts back to violence (though not directed at Veronica). He promised himself he'd clock the fat-bastard superintendent the next chance he got. He buried his anger toward Ed and turned back to his uninvited guest, and watched Veronica glance again quickly, twice more, from his eyes down to his dick. Jack could feel his cock begin to throb and move to its full length, very slowly rising as he stood in front of her, naked, while she sat on the floor before him. Jack felt his focus shift again from thinking of Veronica as a victim to seeing her as a woman, sitting submissively before him, while he stood naked, erect and strong, before her.

"Look, I have nowhere else to go..." She began and paused a moment to consider how much to say. Deciding she had committed herself fully to her gambit, Veronica pressed on and disclosed the genesis of her need to hide. "There's this dealer, 'Dante;' he put out a hit on me 'cause I stole some money one night, awhile back. If you call the police or kick me out, word'll get to him and I'm dead." She said, emphasizing the first syllable of 'police,' saying as "PO-lease." She knew his thoughts had shifted, that he no longer viewed her as a threat and that his own subconscious was working him toward a very different appraisal of her. "Whatever it takes." She steeled herself, and decided to go with the flow as their situation shifted dramatically. Then she looked down again at his cock, her gaze lingered as she ogled him for several seconds, before she looked up and met his eyes, pursed and then licked her lips, thought "Maybe this won't be too bad..." and said, "And your dick is hard."

III

When Veronica called attention to Jack's cock, which was now hard and throbbing, pointing generally at her face, she'd taken full appraisal of his endowment. She judged that it was fully erect, some 10 inches long and slightly wider than both her thumbs, side-by-side. Jack could feel his face and neck get hot and his balls swell and his scrotum contract as his focus shifted to the pent-up desire he'd nursed for over two weeks, since the last time he'd fucked Ashley, two days before she'd decided she needed a man with less anger and a more 'normal' line of work. Really, at least in Jack's mind, she wanted a well-to-do metrosexual whom she could order around, to be her dick on a leash and eat all the shit she was fond of dishing out. That had not been Jack, and he'd smiled as he held the door open for her, advising her to in fact let it hit her in the ass as she left (contrary to the more popular version of the saying).

Jack said nothing, just watched Veronica as she continued to flick her attention between his face and his dick. "Look," she began again, putting her hands to the floor and slowly scooting toward him, but still sitting on the floor, "let me stay here. I can cook, I can clean, and, I mean, you know, I can make you feel good, too." She said, sitting now directly in front of him, her hands slowly moving from the floor to rest gently on his quadriceps. Her fingers felt cool and soft on his legs, and were mere inches from his balls and his cock. She felt a modicum of her desperation shift from her face as she forced herself to once again, open her eyes wide and seem as non-threatening as possible with her tentative touch upon his skin. She smiled at him very shyly and began slowly moving her hands up his quads toward his crotch.

"I know how to make a man feel good," she said softly, looking directly into his eyes, smiling wider and showing her straight, perfect white teeth. Reaching just her index fingers out to his cock, she began slowly trailing the tips of her short, partially painted fingernails along the sides of his shaft. Fully in command now of her demeanor and the initiative of their meeting, she leaned her heard forward, looked pleadingly and seductively into his eyes, her mouth closed, but her full, dark brown lips, no longer pursed, were only an inch from the bouncing tip of the dark pink head of his long, fat cock. A small drop of pre-cum had formed on the tip of his dick and she slowly and gently used the pad of her right index finger to wipe it from the tip of his cock and put it to her lips. Jack shivered with pleasure at the feel of her finger on his cock, feeling his stomach muscles tighten and his face flush.

"Can I show you what I can do to make you feel good?" She asked quietly, but didn't really wait for an answer, as she moved slowly and took his cock in her right hand, wrapping her fingers firmly but not tightly around his swollen shaft and began to cautiously, gently pump it back and forth. Simultaneously, she gently cupped his balls in her left hand and began to very carefully move her thumb across the surface of his scrotum, teasing his balls in time with her pumping.

Jack's eyes began to halfway close and he leaned forward, resting his hands on her shoulders and instinctively pushed his pelvis forward, causing the head of his cock to connect with her soft, pouty and very dark lips. His dick made contact with and smeared a small trail of pre-cum across her lips for a moment before she opened her mouth and slowly sucked the head of his cock into it.

Veronica softly sucked and teasingly licked the throbbing head of his cock inside her mouth, never taking it out or pausing in her efforts, and continued to pump his shaft and play with his balls. She took her time, keeping the mouth-stroking gentle and slow, causing Jack's senses to intensify and react to the subtle movements of her tongue and mouth. It was the best blowjob he had ever had, and he loved that she took her time, never breaking her rhythm or pausing in her efforts. He loved her focus on the circumcised head of his cock, especially the glans. He had never liked having his cock swallowed, nor did he like a violent or fast ("rapid fire") handjob or blowjob. But he loved watching Veronica suck his cock, particularly the way she moved her head back and forth, slowly, shifting her head from tilting to the right as she pulled back, to tilting to the left as she moved back forward. The effect of this movement rotated her tongue and palate around the lower half of his shaft and head, driving him wild with pleasure. He was also cognizant of the exoticism at work, as Veronica was the first black woman from whom Jack had ever received a blowjob; he loved the contrast of their complexions as he watched her use her lips and mouth on him.

"He's got the biggest cock I've ever sucked!" Veronica thought, losing herself in the muscle memory of fellatio she'd perfected in her former life. She was also aware of the clean-taste of his cock, deducing it was a product of his recent shower, and the fact that he took personal hygiene seriously. While she was still focused on trying to secure his acquiescence to her request to stay in his condo, she was also beginning to become the tiniest bit turned on; his body was very sexy to her, both lean and well-muscled, like a muscular athlete's body, rather than a swollen body builder's.

Veronica sucked and pumped Jack's cock for at least 20 minutes before without much warning, his whole body stiffened, his balls tightened (she could feel his left testicle, the larger one, swelling a moment before tightening) and his cock throbbed along its length just before he ejaculated a built-up load of sperm into her mouth. Veronica had felt the way his penis tensed and throbbed, and recognized it for what it portended; she was ready when he began to cum. She moaned, pleasingly to Jack's ears, as he shot three distinct surges of thick, warm, ropey sperm into her mouth, followed by a more gentle, enduring flow of less sticky and more liquid semen. Veronica repeatedly swallowed to take down all his sticky sperm, and continued to lick and suck his cock as he did so, noting the texture and taste of his semen. Jack almost lost consciousness as his orgasm crested and then quickly crashed, and Veronica continued to suck the depleting amounts of sperm directly out of the tip of his cock, sucking him dry as though getting the last dregs of soda through a straw. He began to lean forward, heavily on her shoulders and his whole body began to shake as his nerves reacted to her continued stimulation following the sudden drop-off in what had been an explosive wave of dopamine coursing through his system.

In response to Jack's waning energy, Veronica dramatically slowed down her movements, but did not take her hands off his shaft or his balls. She was determined to prove to him how she could please him, and never relaxed her lips' hold on the head of his cock, nor did she entirely stop sucking him. She let him regain his stamina, continuing to suck him slowly and gently through his refractory period, and after just a few minutes ("God, young men have so much energy!" she thought), she could feel his cock begin to stiffen once more, the head in particular became hard and then began again to slightly throb in rhythm with his heartbeat and the pulse of the arteries along the sides of his neck. Veronica enjoyed the feeling of his long, fat cock becoming hard again in her hands, pushing against her fingers as it became very warm to the touch. When Jack was fully erect, she began to suck him just as when she had first taken him in her mouth.

Jack couldn't believe how good Veronica made him feel, she sucked him through one orgasm and was working him toward another one. But when his desire returned and his cock became hard again, he looked past her soft lips and her slowly nodding and shifting head with her swinging black braids; he looked at her tantalizing, exotically dark skin and shapely body, noticing the full curves of her breasts, hips and ass even through the worn-out tee shirt and boxers. Jack knew what he wanted next. With an effort, he slowly let go of her shoulders, gently pried her hands away from his cock and balls, and then (as she'd stopped her motions and looked up at him), he carefully pulled his cock out of her mouth, producing an audible wet-sounding 'pop.' Jack helped Veronica up from the floor, and when she stood in front of him she wiped the left corner of her mouth and smiled at him. He noticed that she was tall, perhaps 5 feet and 10 inches to his 6 feet, that her eyes were large and somewhat almond shaped, and her skin was a very dark shade of brown. "She's as dark," he thought, "as Khoudia Diop or Duckie Thot." Two fashion models Jack remembered seeing on the internet during his last deployment, and whom were famous for the very dark complexions of their skin. He liked the comparison, he'd felt an instant physical attraction to her and was very cognizant to how different she was from any other woman with whom he'd ever before been intimate.

He put his arms around her, his right around her shoulders, his left around her waist, and gently pulled her toward him. She reciprocated, putting both her arms around his waist, and smiled shyly before he leaned forward and kissed her. "Mmmf..." She sighed through the kiss, hesitant to push her tongue into his mouth before she was sure his sperm was gone, but then no longer worrying about it when he put his tongue into her mouth. He tasted like toothpaste, while her mouth registered no taste in his mind. "Take off your clothes," he said, smiling as he pulled away from their kiss, "I mean, take off my clothes that you're wearing." Veronica's eyes were half open and she smiled coyly. "Whatever you say, baby." She said, and once again felt a bit of genuine desire build within her; he was very sexy, and she liked the way he had kissed her, how strong his arms had felt as he held her close to him and how warm and hard his chest had felt against her.

She took off the tee-shirt first, pulling it up and over her head, causing her full, dark breasts to bounce as she freed them from the tight fabric of the tee-shirt. She then reached down and slid off the boxers. As soon as they fell to her ankles, Jack pulled her to him again, holding her tightly against him as he kissed her deep and hungrily. Unintentionally, Veronica moaned softly through their kiss, feeling her face and neck begin to feel warm and overly sensitive as her body reacted positively to his desire, the touch of his skin against hers, and their physical chemistry. She had forced herself to be with other older, fatter, less attractive men, but Jack was generating real attraction and desire within her mind; he very easily met her criteria for physical attractiveness in a man. And, she admitted to herself, it had been almost a year since she'd had sex at all; she knew she was also (even if only latently) horny...

They stood like that for some time, kissing aggressively, their tongues wrestling in each other's mouths and their hands ever more tightly gripping each other's shoulders and back. Eventually Veronica slid her hand down from his strong, broad shoulders and grabbed Jack's hard cock and began to stroke him again, this time rubbing his wet, dripping cock-head up and down against her fuzzy camel toe, feeling her pussy lips become wet from his pre-cum and warm and swollen from her own growing desire. Distracted, Jack broke off their kiss, and began to cup and gently squeeze her breasts. He loved the shape of her breasts, like large, black pears, with wide, puffy areolae and almost flat nipples. He bent down and began to suck deeply but not painfully on first her right, then her left nipple, enjoying the way she moaned and kissed his neck and face in response. He found that her left breast and nipple was slightly larger and seemed, from the intensity of her reaction, more sensitive than her right breast and nipple. She reacted to Jack's sucking by closing her eyes and tilting her head back, in between kissing him, as she continued to moan softly. She gripped his cock tightly and began to rub it more energetically against and between her labia, even slapping it against her swelling clit. As she continued to stroke his cock and rub it against her crotch, Jack became furiously horny, more so than he'd felt in months. He let her nipple slip from his lips, stood up straight, and picked her up by her thin waist, noting that despite her large, natural breasts, her curvy hips, tight round ass, and long svelte legs, she felt as light as her body seemed lean. Jack heard her cry out and laugh in surprise as he put her over his shoulder and walked the three steps from the closet door and over to his queen-sized bed.

Veronica giggled in alarm as he picked her up, but then moaned enticingly as he slowly laid her down carefully on the bed. She lay on her back, squeezing her breasts and holding them out to him as she locked her eyes on his and slowly spread her legs. He crawled on his hands and knees over to her from the foot of the bed, bent his head down between her legs and without any hesitation or prologue, began to slowly lick her dark, thick pussy lips, and was pleasantly surprised when as his tongue slowly came away from her swollen cunt, three long, ropey trails of her wetness connected his tongue and lips to her engorged, wet labia. Jack loved how juicy her pussy was, noting she tasted very faintly (and not unpleasantly), like tuna. He lay down on his stomach and wrapped his strong arms and hands around her legs and voraciously sucked her labia with his lips, making her inhale sharply and stiffen her back in response to how dramatically he'd shifted from slow and deliberate to aggressive in his action. He loved licking and sucking on her pussy lips, and began licking fully around the inside of them several times, and then buried his face against her pussy and used his tongue to lick deeply around the inside her cunt. He'd never experienced pussy lips as fat and pouty as hers, and he was transfixed by how sexy they looked, large, round, soft and incredibly wet and shiny looking, framed on the sides by her wild, fuzzy bush... He pulled back his tongue and swallowed, catching his breath, before pressing his face back against her cunt, his tongue sliding against her lips again and moving up her slit toward her rapidly swelling clit. With the tip of his tongue, he slowly probed and felt her clit poking out from its own labial sheath. With once again a more measured pace, he wrapped his lips around her clit and slowly and forcefully sucked and licked it as he had her nipples. Jack had no patience for foreplay with her; he wanted to taste, lick, kiss, rub and fuck all of her beautiful, dripping pussy.

"God damn!" She moaned loudly, though not loud enough for any of Jack's neighbors to have heard. No longer needing to attempt any stagecraft, Veronica writhed in pleasure and ground her pelvis and pussy against his face and hungry mouth, alternating her hands between squeezing her breasts, massaging his scalp, rubbing his ears and biting her fingers. Veronica's eyes were closed tightly as she felt her orgasm building fast, it had been nearly a year since she'd last orgasmed from sex, and well over a year since any man had given her an orgasm through oral sex. All the tension, fear, anger and sadness with which she'd contended for the last week as she hid in his apartment, amplified by the fear for her life she'd felt just 30 minutes earlier when Jack discovered her, now suddenly reached a crescendo and combined with the sexual tension she felt as he sucked and licked her pussy and clit. Within five minutes of Jack's ministrations to her clit, she felt her body move beyond any previous point of orgasm, squeezed her legs together tightly, surrounding Jack's ears with her lean, black legs and moaned loudly.