Quid Pro Quo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit, oh, shit! I-" She trailed off as her orgasm thundered through her nerves and wracked her body with concussive waves of pleasure. Her mind reeled from the unaccustomed dopamine explosion, her skin prickled with goosebumps from her toes to her scalp, and even as she closed her eyes, she felt her neck arch and her head shift backward as every inch of her skin (particularly her lips and nipples) felt hot and wet. Eventually her breathing slowed to a normal pace and her pleasure faded to a warm, soothing glow. She relaxed her tight and slightly shaking legs and gently spread them alongside Jack's head and shoulders. He'd let go of her clit and was now softly and very slowly dragging his tongue back and forth along the length of her labial cleavage and sucking on each side of her labia minora, savoring her taste and licking and drinking her thick juice as he broke up his routine to push his tongue as deep into her pussy as he could, and then swirling it around in a circle before moving back to sucking on her labia.

She reached down with one of her hands, down to her pussy lips and rubbed her index finger once, from the bottom of her lips up to her clit, then fingered her clit for just a second or two before bringing her fingers back to her lips and tasting her juice. As she reached down, Jack backed his head away and sat up on his knees and moved forward so that his arms supported his torso in line with his face above hers, his legs shifting back to lie between her legs, his engorged cock laying along and throbbing against the warm, wet slit of her well-stimulated pussy. He loved the stark contrast in their complexions as his hard, pale cock lay exposed and against her dark and swollen pussy lips. He began to slide his long shaft back and forth along the slit of her pussy, lubing up the bottom length of his cock, from his balls to the tip of his head. He knew next to nothing about her, and rationally had no reason to trust that she was clean or free of disease, but at that moment he didn't care. He'd already accepted so many times in his young life that he was going to die, mostly in violent and painful ways. In light of those moments in which he'd already accepted his own death, but somehow survived, it was hard now to worry about something as mundane as the consequences for not having safe sex.

But also, there was a part of Jack's personality that thrilled at the idea of throwing his lot to fate and gambling his health on his burning desire to fuck this incredibly sexy, exotic woman, who'd come into his life out of nowhere and had so assertively initiated sex with him. Jack admired that, and had never in his life been with a woman who'd not found him intimidating and who'd so brazenly risked her life. On a visceral level Jack admired that about Veronica, and that elemental admiration had fueled his attraction to her, pushing his feelings well past merely finding her physically enthralling. He wanted her, and needed to claim this chance to be with her just as assertively as she'd taken the initiative and grabbed hold of his cock. He wanted to feel himself inside her, to experience every inch of her pussy wanted to know how it felt from within her as she orgasmed and to bring her pleasure even as she made him feel good. He had liked kissing her, enjoyed her touch and her own expression of desire more than he was consciously aware of, and felt unsure why, but wanted to hold her close and feel her breath upon his face and make this experience more than just a casual fuck. His ears felt like they were burning and his pulse pounded in his temples as he gave in to his primal hunger for her. He took firm grasp of his long, thick shaft and lined it up so that he placed the swollen tip of his cock against her pillowy, warm, jet-black pussy lips, and ever so gently began to push into her.

IV

Jack moved slowly and deliberately, closing his eyes and focusing on the exquisite sensations he felt as he penetrated her warm, slippery, tight pussy. He felt her thick and substantial lips sliding along and then clinging gently to the tip and glans of his cock before he pushed past them and felt the increasingly tight, warm and smooth sides of her cunt gripping his shaft and head. When he reached her cervix, he leaned forward, bent his waist down and angled his pelvis such that his cock, harder and more swollen than he ever remembered, pushed gently and repeatedly against it. He didn't know where the thought came from, but as he was positioned in this way, it occurred to him that he was perfectly angled inside her pussy to cum against her cervix and into her womb. He memorized how his balls felt against her ass cheeks and how every part of her pussy felt against his cock. Before he pulled back and began fucking her in earnest, she reached out with her hands and gripped his waist, pulling him forward.

"I want you; fuck me! Fuck me, baby!" Veronica moaned softly, coaxing him to move more aggressively inside her. She was fully turned on now, having savored the orgasm he'd given her from going down on her, and had enjoyed the toe-curling pleasure she felt as he penetrated her slowly, feeling every inch of his length and girth filling her pussy before finally pushing against the spongy, sensitive texture of her cervix. He fit her perfectly, and she felt her own desire for him become overwhelming as he moved her toward another orgasm. She looked at him closely, taking in his skin that was so much paler than her own, his handsome face, broad shoulders and well-muscled arms, pecs and abs as he held himself raised up from his waist. She concluded that he was the most attractive man she'd been with in her adult life, and she felt her situation move from survival to something else entirely. She'd set out to seduce him and ensure her safety, but was now actively enjoying the most intense sex she'd had, all resulting from a situation she could never have imagined.

Jack's jade green eyes squinted almost shut as Veronica dug her nails into his shoulders as he pulled back, almost leaving her, before he smoothly pushed back forward, penetrating her again until he was balls deep inside of her. He laid down upon her, feeling her now hard and erect nipples pushing into his skin, and he kissed her again and felt her moan loudly into his mouth in surprise as he pulled his hips up and slightly back once, then pushed forward again, sliding all the way into her, his balls slapping against her soft, round ass cheeks as the head of his cock throbbed against her cervix and swollen vaginal walls.

Veronica moaned again, deeply and long through their kiss, moving her hands up to grip his broad, muscular shoulders, while her feet and toes began to rub the back of his legs. He felt her kissing him just as aggressively as he'd kissed her, and her toes gripping and flexing the skin on the backs of his legs as he began to move back and forth inside her. To Jack, her pussy felt as though it were tightening against his cock as her hands continued to squeeze his shoulders and rub the back of his neck, stroke his back down along his spine to his waist and then grab hold of and tightly squeeze his ass. He kissed her deeply, his tongue wrestling with hers while his arms wrapped behind and under her shoulders, holding her tightly to him and he began moving faster and fell into a steady rhythm with his hips as he again found the angle to best drive his cock in and out of her so as to make her pussy convulse and her hips jerk up in tune with him. The sound was amazing to Jack, so wet and slippery. He could even notice the feeling of her accumulated pussy juice begin to run down his shaft and coat his balls, such that every time he moved forward and slapped his balls against her ass cheeks, he could feel and hear the juice making the impacts wet and sticky.

Through their now intense kiss, Jack could feel her pussy progressing from sopping wet to demonstrably foamy with her thickening juices, he could hear the creamy pulse of her now-thick and warm pussy juice squeezing out of her cunt and around his shaft, and he could feel her face, neck and breasts becoming unambiguously hot against his skin as she began to tighten her grip on his shoulders, digging her short nails into his skin once more as her feet and toes began to more actively move against his legs. He felt Veronica inhale deeply and then hold her breath for several seconds until finally she let out an abrupt squeak, closed her eyes tightly, then let out her breath in a sharp exclamation. She began to shudder throughout her body, breathing rapidly as her face, neck and breasts became sweaty and her pussy spasmed... Jack continued to fuck her, marveling at how wet and shiny with sweat her skin had become and how hot and tight her pussy felt against his engorged cock. He also noticed that, as she had broken off their kiss and lay back against his pillow to enjoy her orgasm and its afterglow, how content and relaxed she looked as a smile slowly spread wide across her mouth. Veronica opened her eyes sleepily, she languidly put her arms around his neck, and wrapped her legs around his waist, angling her pussy upward toward him and letting him even deeper inside of her.

She watched the tension mounting in his expression and knew how this would finish, knowing that since he didn't use a condom, he was going to fuck her until he ejaculated. She had gone through so many extreme emotional swings in the space of the last hour that at that point, she had little ability to care. Sarcastically she thought to herself that perhaps he'd even earned it, as he had eaten her pussy very well, and the sex was surprisingly very good. Plus, in addition to his cute face and sexy body, he seemed well off and healthy, and she knew after her time in jail that she was clean (testing was required for all inmates at intake and before out processing, and both times she'd tested negative for each panel). She was so adrift in the continued surrealistic flow of her life, her appreciation for his looks and the afterglow of her second orgasm of the day and happiness at no longer feeling trepidation at being allowed to stay with him, that she didn't allow herself to even think about getting pregnant at this point; one crisis at a time. She watched as the muscles in the temples and jaw of his handsome face continued to tense, and saw anew how well developed the muscles were in his shoulders and chest and how smoothly they moved as he fucked her. Feeling her physical attraction to him coalescing into something more than casual, she began to gently caress his neck and shoulders with her right hand, and lightly stroke his collarbone and the tops of his pecs with the tips of the fingernails on her left hand, hoping an open display of affection would please him and help to hasten his orgasm. For some reason, she felt a need for him to ejaculate before her afterglow had dissipated, and that they could share that experience.

Jack felt the sensual pleasure of her touch against his chest, neck and shoulders once again ignite his desire for her beyond the sublime pleasure he knew from intercourse with her. He recognized that he was near to reaching his own climax and instinctively began to grind his hips into hers, driving his cock deeper and more aggressively within her. His renewed efforts elicited another soft, encouraging moan from Veronica as she looked into his eyes and moved her hands back to firmly grip his shoulders. Jack suddenly closed his eyes, grit his teeth, pulled himself as deep inside her as he could go, and felt his shoulders and back shudder as his cock bulged and his balls tightened as he began to cum inside her.

"Holy shit that feels good!" Jack thought as finally he could resist no longer the stupefying wave of dopamine that had built within him from the moment his cock first touched her warm, soft labia. His eyes involuntarily closed as the pleasure he felt exploded massively and swept through him like the shockwave from bomb. For several seconds, he felt sublime euphoria radiate along his nerves as he slowly opened his eyes and looked down at the most magnificently beautiful woman he had ever known in his life. His ragged and deep breaths almost stopped in his throat as the impact he felt from the gentle and loving way that Veronica smiled at him and looked deeply into his eyes punched through every bit of emotional wall he'd ever built and struck deeply into his heart. In a moment of primal clarity, Jack's mind centered fully on her and something massive in his subconscious shifted. This was not just an enjoyable but ultimately casual fuck, and Veronica was not just an exotic piece of ass. Jack felt his eyes blink as the icy but soothing realization began to form in his mind that she was precious to him, that this moment of sexual joining was profoundly significant to him.

He leaned down as his thoughts returned to a more immediate focus, and he knew his orgasm had peaked and began to cool. He closed his eyes as he kissed her softly, staying as deep as possible inside her and holding her tightly to him. For several minutes, neither of them spoke, instead they were both out of breath and sweating, breathing deeply as their hearts incrementally slowed to a more normal pace, the sweat coating both their skins and which had soaked the sheets of his bed, gradually cooled and they each looked into the other's eyes as they remained hyper-aware of the soft, comforting feel that each other's hands left upon their skin.

"Hey..." Veronica said softly, smiling a moment before she kissed his lips. She watched as he closed his eyes when her lips met his, and was aware of the slow, deep breath he took in through his nose. She liked that he was focused on kissing her, and that he enjoyed doing so.

"Hey..." Jack responded after their kiss, slowly opening his green eyes and smiling in a roguish way that made her smile widen in response.

"He is so handsome..." She thought as he reached out to gently push one of her braids that had fallen over her left eye, back behind her ear. He let his fingertips linger along the soft, dark skin of her small ear and smooth cheek, and swallowed once in preparation of saying more.

"Ronnie, you can stay with me as long as you want." He told her between kisses and struggled to properly put into words what he felt. "No one has ever made me feel that good, and I have never wanted to be with anyone like I want to with you." He wasn't terribly satisfied with how he'd phrased things, but he assessed that for the moment, he'd at least adequately addressed the issue that was of central importance to her.

She thought for a moment about what he'd said, and then decided she needed to be sure of his commitment, and that she needed to continue, at least for a bit, to play the part of a non-threatening pleasurer, to suss out any signs he might not be as easy going as he now appeared. "Mmm, thank you! You know, you made me feel pretty good too..." she murmured, smiling and pulling his head gently down to kiss him again. She sucked at his lower lip, softly dragging her teeth across it as she released him. As they continued to kiss, she began to affectionately rub the tips of her nails slowly and gently down his shoulders and along the sensitive skin over his ribs. Veronica liked the way his skin and muscles felt to her touch, and giggled as he shuddered involuntarily, smiled and blushed as she did so. She looked into his eyes and told him: "I mean, what I said before is always true, I'll make you feel good how you want, whenever you want..."

Jack smiled showing her his teeth. He kissed each of her cheeks, then her chin, and then her lips, very softly.

"You can stay, or go; it's up to you. I won't call the cops, and I won't rape you. You feel sick, or just don't want to fuck, tell me, it's okay. And by the way, my name's Jack. Jack Northcutt." He said, smiling, pushing himself up easily with just his left arm and holding out his right hand to her.

She giggled in a way she intended to be cute and even ditzy, then forced her face to look impassive as she took his hand with her own and shook it. "Hello, Mr. Northcutt. I'm Veronica Johnson, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She said with faux politeness, and they both laughed heartily, Jack laying down on top of her and holding her close to him, smelling her hair and kissing her neck. She smiled as her laugh faded and she held onto him tightly. "He's so much nicer than the other white men I've known." She thought, thinking mainly of the rich and obnoxious Johns she knew from her stint as a dancer and escort, before winding up in the county jail. "Maybe this won't be so bad..."

"You want some water or anything? A beer?" He asked her.

"Water, please. But definitely beer later."

He kissed her quickly then disappeared to get her water. When he'd left the room, she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, touching and probing her labia to determine her condition. The short, curly pubic hairs on her labia where absolutely frothy and sticky with their combined juices, and the sticky sex-foam covered her fingers. She carefully checked her labia, clit and the first inch or so of her vagina, but finding no overly painful or sore areas, she let out her breath and wiped his sperm from her fingers onto his bedspread.

She heard his footsteps as he re-entered the room. "Here's your water." He said, handing her a glass of very cold water. She sat up and took the glass from him, enjoying the opaque, cloudy film of cold condensation on the tall, round glass against the still-warm skin of her palm and fingers. As she drank deeply, he turned away from the bed and put his S&W revolver back in his drawer and brought a box of tissues over to the bed.

"Want these?" he asked her, offering her the tissues. She smiled up at him and shook her head. "No thanks, maybe in a bit." He'd brought a bottle of beer back into the bedroom with him, and he downed it all in one long swig. As he put the bottle down on the tile floor next to his bed, he lay back down between her legs, put his arms under and behind her shoulders, took her head very softly in his hands and began to gently and slowly kiss her again. She liked the way his lips felt on hers, how well he kissed her. She felt goosebumps again arise along her skin as his fingers delicately framed her head and occasionally moved against her braids as they swung gently back and forth as their bodies shifted.

"I like that..." she giggled as he kissed her again. She put her arms back around his neck and pulled him close. She could feel, once again, his cock getting hard against her sopping, creamy, sticky crotch. Despite her hesitance to accept at face value that he would acquiesce to her refusal to engage in sex, she felt herself starting to really like him. She'd found him attractive from the first time he'd confronted her, and had enjoyed sex with him, but this was moving to a deeper level.

He pulled away from their kiss and asked her, "You ok with another time?"

She smiled wide and nodded, showing off her very straight and white teeth. "Of course, baby. I mean, 'Jack.'" As he kissed her again, she reached down and took hold of his cock, positioning it against her dark, slippery labia and felt him begin to enter her again, but he stopped well before he was balls-deep.

"I really liked making you feel good, the way you came when I went down on you." He said. "I want to know how to make you feel good like that again; what position do you prefer?"

"I'm okay with any position you want, baby." She soothed, kissing his lips gently as she ran her fingers from his back down to his waist, and then along his tight and muscular ass, which she repeatedly squeezed. She was quickly becoming very turned on again, and felt the skin on her face begin to feel hot.

"Okay, but I want to try the position you like."