Quid Pro Quo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, doggy-style would probably work; as long as you fuck me deep that way, pushing against the top of my pussy-wall. Just don't slam into me, that hurts. If you can fuck me that way, I would love to cum hard like I did from your mouth." She said, keeping her facial expression sanguine, but she was very surprised and a little impressed that he wanted to know how to make her feel good. Most of the attractive men with whom she'd been, professionally, and the few white men among them whom she'd found attractive, had been very arrogant and narcissistic. It was a bit of a shock for Veronica to be with a man like Jack who was young, aggressive, physically attractive but interested in pleasing her. She cautiously conceded to the possibility that he seemed like a man with whom she might actually be compatible, at least, in other circumstances...

He nodded, satisfied, and pulled out of her, then he moved back and got off of her, allowing her to roll to her side, off her back and onto her hands and knees, facing his head board. Their heights were close enough, and her legs long enough, that the most comfortable version of doggy style for them was for Veronica to lay her head and shoulders down on his pillow while she folded her legs and lay with her knees and ankles both on the bed, and her ass tilted and pointing up. Jack stroked and squeezed each of her thick, round ass cheeks before sliding his hands along her thighs and the exterior sides of her legs until he took hold of her firmly by the waist and positioned his cock once more against the soft, inviting black lips of her pussy. He hesitated with the very tip of his cock barely pushing apart her labia for just a second, savoring that wet, warm feeling, before he slowly pushed his cock into her very wet and smooth pussy, and he knew instantly that the angle was magical. His speed in penetrating her was just right; he pushed gently against her cervix before he halted his progress, but the slight downward angle of her body's alignment was such that as he pushed into her, the head of his penis rubbed constantly against the top of her vagina wall, which felt especially tight to him, and made her moan and shiver constantly from her shoulders to her waist as he moved within her.

"God, that's perfect!" She gasped, breathing deeply. While she'd put on extra affection at other times she'd spoken to him, in this instance she spoke without any artifice or embellishment. She truly enjoyed this position and the way he moved within her and felt her body reacting powerfully to the stimuli she felt during every moment of his progress.

He pulled back and then slid forward again at the same speed and pace, loving the sight of her dark, thick labia moving along and against his wide, pale shaft. Jack enjoyed the sensation of his balls slapping against her thighs and stretched pussy lips, watching and feeling the sticky mix of his sperm and her wetness adhere to and pull against his balls, with thick strands coating and snapping away from his balls as they swung back. He became extremely turned on, and could feel his own explosive orgasm building from the sight, feeling, sound and even smell of their sex. He began to notice the volume of her moaning increasing and the way her voice began to sound higher pitched, and the thickness and tightness of her vagina increasing until he felt her take in one shallow breath quickly, and then she wailed long and loudly into his pillow, probably muffling it enough to not alert his neighbors. He felt her whole body quiver, and saw her ass cheeks squeezed tightly together. As she did so, he felt her pussy clench tightly around his cock, her swollen walls rippling rhythmically and feeling as though they were actively milking his shaft and head. It was his own last straw, and before he was ready, he began to cum inside her. He was only halfway through one of his insertions when the pressure and texture of her vagina made him begin to cum.

"Fuck!" he swore, both at the sudden onset of his ejaculation and at the inconvenience of cumming before he was fully buried within her. He pushed his cock as deep into her as he could, all the while his cock was shooting sperm into and along her pussy until he arrived at her cervix, and held himself there, feeling the remainder of his sperm pulsing into and against the entrance to her womb. Jack felt exhausted and leaned forward to lay his chest upon her back, feeling his own orgasm crest as hers seemed to end. For some time, they both lay as they were, breathing deeply, the sweat from each of their bodies rapidly cooling, save for the area where the pale skin of his chest was in direct contact with the dark skin of her back. Jack felt his latent desire for her begin to slowly rekindle, and reached carefully under Veronica's chest and took hold of her large, soft breasts. Once more, he admired the stark difference in their complexions, and enjoyed the way, as they lay against one another, their contrast seemed so attractive and enthralling to him.

Jack closed his eyes and smiled as he began to gently and slowly knead Veronica's breasts, kissing the ridge of muscle connecting her shoulders to the back of her neck, inhaling her scent and feeling something more than a purely physical attraction to her. He loved the goose bumps he felt forming on her skin and the soft, gentle sound of her voice she made in response to his kisses. He realized that he was beginning to really care for her. Jack didn't think of her as a floozy whom he was with for a mere physical release. For the first time that he could easily recall doing so for any woman with whom he'd been intimate in a very long time, Jack felt drawn to Veronica in more than just a sexual manner. He felt a close connection to her, a need to help her, to protect her and know more about her; He liked her very much.

"There is something about her..." He thought, "Of course, she makes me feel incredible, and any woman who could make me feel that good is always worthy of my full attention. But there's something more than that, something more than just sex or her sex appeal; there's something about her I really like." Even in the pleasant afterglow of sex and his clumsy, budding realization as to his deepening feelings for Veronica, Jack forced himself to look at things pragmatically; With Gill possibly retarding his next deployment, Jack was likely only going to be home only a little more than another month or two.

"Is that really enough time to attempt to pursue a relationship?" He wondered; he was determined to find a way to help Veronica sort things out before then.

"So, Ronnie, tell me about this asshole who threatened to kill you."