Quiet Acres

Story Info
Special care for senior citizens.
3.1k words
4.56
4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

QUIET ACRES

My name is Travis. I live in Quiet Acres Rest Home outside of Pittsburgh. Quiet Acres is a senior living facility. To be eligible to live here you must be mobile and capable of taking care of yourself. Those who slip into being less independent are transferred to another associated place on the other side of the compound. Some of us call that 'Really Quiet Acres' and we call the nearby cemetery 'Totally Quiet Acres'. I'll be there someday. I'm a widower and I moved into this place a year ago at the urging of my son and daughters. I'm having a blast. All of you reading this may end up in a place like this. Let me tell you, it's not bad at all. I'm having a blast. Sorry, I repeat myself sometimes. I'm Travis by the way.

The great thing about places like this is that the ratio of men to women changes dramatically in favor of us men as we get older. In here, there are ten men and forty women. Imagine being twenty again with four women for each man; I'd have gotten laid every day by a different broad. Unfortunately, the plumbing on us guys fails as we get older. So, the mind is willing, but the flesh (my dick) isn't. I've tried Viagra, but with the blood pressure medicine I take, I have to take three or four 'pecker' pills to get a 'floppy' (that's as hard as my dick gets). My dick doesn't get hard enough to go into a pussy. With the Viagra, if I have to take nitroglycerin, it would be very bad. My dick would explode or something. I can still come (a drop or two), but I need oral or manual stimulation. Instead of a cock I now have a boneless chicken to choke.

I ponder the fact that as I've gotten older, while my blood pressure has increased, my dick doesn't get hard and I can't piss very far. There ought to be a way to interconnect the hydraulic systems; everything would work better. When I wear heavy clothes in the winter and I have to piss, my dick isn't long enough to get out far enough and I have no pressure, so I often just piss down my leg.

On the other hand, elderly women are still able to enjoy sex. They don't need to get an erection and they can still have powerful orgasms. They don't have to worry about getting knocked-up and they are not out-of-commission with monthly periods anymore. They are experienced and know what they like. There's no romance involved with some of the ladies. They just like sex. Most of these ladies have vibrators, but what they really enjoy is getting eaten. That's my specialty, eating pussy, 'cunny-lingus'. The women in here are not swim-suit models by any-stretch-of-imagination. Their tits sag like water bags and you have to be careful not to break anything or twist them into a position that they can't get out of. Having to call a nurse to help a woman who dislocated her hip while being bent in half, fucking, would be embarrassing. Of course, being old folks, we don't give a shit about what other people think. We put in our time in the rat-race and if they don't like what we say or do, "Fuck 'em".

The challenges in this place are getting privacy and not catching any sexually transmitted diseases. Herpes is a big problem in some places like this and aligns with the oral-sex practices of the residents. We have a good screening and treatment program and I've been careful and lucky, so far.

Finding a place for a liaison can be challenging. There are nurses and care-givers all over the place in case one of us keels-over or throws a stroke. When things are too quiet, they worry and check. It's not so much that we would be embarrassed by being found having sex, it would just interrupt and ruin the mood.

I have three ladies that I spend time with, Gladys, Marjorie and Joyce. We have a routine of playing cards once or twice per week. We play pinochle. We shift partners and the winning partners get serviced by the losers. If I win, I get my dick sucked by one of these ageless-beauties. If I lose, I 'have to' suck a pussy. The women don't eat each other's pussies, so I usually take care of my partner's obligations as well by eating-out both of the winning partners. When I win, my lady partner usually choses getting fucked by me. If I can't get it up, I compensate with my tongue, fingers and one of the vibrators I have. I have a few unusual toys that provide a unique experience to my partners.

This past week, Gladys and I lost. So, I took responsibility for her debt and agreed to eat the pussies of the two winners, Marjorie and Joyce. The ladies don't get any pleasure out of watching other people screw, so we go back to the privacy of their rooms where I provide their reward for winning that-day's card game.

I went with Joyce to her room as my first assignment. Her pussy is old and shriveled and she no longer has much hair on her pussy. I don't think pussies look very attractive anyway, so it doesn't matter what they look like when they get old. Old or young, it's the taste and the ability to arouse the woman whose pussy it is that are important. I really like to make a woman come. Giving a woman pleasure by arousing her until she comes on your face is a priceless pleasure. I like to play with their tits, too. The ladies' breasts may sag, but I like the feel of a breast in my hand and playing with their hard little nipples and their breasts retain their erogenous qualities. There's no such thing as a bad set of tits when they are in your hands.

Joyce has two artificial hips, so I have to be careful. If I push her legs too far apart, I'm afraid they will dislocate or get stuck. We locked the door to her room, a no-no, but the nurses know to leave us alone on 'pinochle day'. Joyce kissed me and I put my arms around her. She really enjoys intimate contact, as do I. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts. They sag onto her chest and she jokes about how they look, but I tell her I just love putting my face in her tits. She has big breasts and I tell her she could knock-me-out by swinging them back-and-forth and batting my head. She loves to have me lick her nipples which helps get her wet "down there'. We have lubricant that we can use, of course, but Joyce usually doesn't need it. I can get her stimulated with my fingers and my tongue.

She reclined on the bed and I finish stripping her. I pulled her pants and panties down. I hate those support-hose that she wears so I stripped them off too. I looked at her wonderful pussy and gave it a first kiss. She spread her legs and opened herself for my assault on her senses. Maybe I should worry about giving one of the ladies a heart-attack from eating her pussy, but either you suck her pussy or you don't. You can't be wishy-washy about it. I like to run my lips over Joyce's thighs and her stomach above her triangle. I warmed her up and then gently put my tongue on her clitoris. When I do that, she jerks like she's been electrically shocked. I gently sucked her clit between my lips and savored the sweet taste of her pussy. I can't tell one pussy flavor from another, but I told her she tasted like roast-beef. We'd had that for lunch earlier. I think she believes that I can tell what she's eaten by the taste of her cunt. I do know that asparagus is 'verboten' because it imparts a bad odor and taste to a pussy.

Joyce was writhing with me holding her around her hips and burying my face in her cunt. She's not a screamer like Marjorie. I'm sure if the nurses heard one of the old ladies screaming from an orgasm, they'd come running. There are a few good-looking nurses. I'd like to teach them some things. Anyway, Joyce was under my control with her clit in my mouth and my arms around her hips. I rapidly flicked my tongue over her sex-button. She writhed and I could feel the heat from her arousal. Joyce produces a good quantity of female-juices and she wet my face. I usually wash my face before I go to Marjorie, but Gladys loves the smell of another woman's pussy. It's funny how people have their preferences. I'm here to please, so I do whatever they like.

I can put my tongue into Joyce's vagina and I did. Then, I slid a couple of fingers in her, but what she really likes is the vibrator that I have. It's a thick, penis-shaped thing, with four different speeds. When I slide it into her cunt and turn on the vibration, it drives Joyce even higher into her orgasm. I pushed it against her G-spot and put my mouth on her clit. The two seem to be connected so she went crazy when I stimulated both spots. Joyce was gasping and biting her hand to keep from screaming. I held her there and made her come for about ten minutes, bringing her to one peak, then another, finally exhausting her.

I stepped back to observe my work. Joyce was splayed out obscenely on her back, a naked seventy-four-year-old woman who still has it. She loves to get eaten and fucked and she is so grateful. I'll bet I'm extending her life by making her feel like she's still a sexy woman. Seeing my cock get hard for her and feeling the unbeatable sense of orgasm leaves her purring as she falls asleep. She doesn't need her sleeping medication when I'm done with her.

I helped put on her nightgown and panties (she would be scandalized to be found without panties by one of the nurses.), leaving her enjoying a good night's sleep, dreaming about sex..

The next morning, I owed dear old Marjorie a visit. After breakfast, I went down the hall to her room, gently opening and then closing and locking the door.

Marjorie was all ready for me. She was wearing her dress, but I found her to be naked underneath. We talked for a few minutes and then went into her bedroom. She has one of those hospital beds with remote controls. She likes to raise the head of the bed to about thirty degrees. Our routine is for me to lay down on the bed with my head elevated. When she straddles my head, there is less of a contortion when she leans her head into my crotch.

When I kissed her, she admonished me about smelling like another woman's pussy. "Didn't your wife teach you to not make love to one woman with the smell of another woman on your face?"

I laughed. "Darn. Maybe that's why she divorced me." (That was not true. There was no divorce and I never had the smell of another woman's pussy on my face.)

Marjorie had removed the pillows and put a few towels and a rubber sheet under my head. I stripped and climbed into bed. Marjorie straddled my head and I looked up at her elderly pussy. It had all the same features of younger women. Her thin pussy hair was bright white. She lowered her pelvis onto my face and I began to lick her delicate folds. Her reaction was immediate. The juices began to flow from inside her and she humped my face with increasing intensity. She has trouble with bladder control, so a small gush of urine accompanied her pussy-juice. I enjoy the taste of her mixed fluids and I eagerly put my tongue into her vagina.

As I said earlier, Majorie is a gasper. When she gets aroused, she gasps and sometimes even squeals. She needs to have something in her mouth to keep her from making noises that will alert the staff and bring unwanted company into her room. Just the right thing to put in her mouth was right there, my prick. She put her mouth around my cock and sucked me into her throat. Marjorie wears dentures and takes them out during our sessions. As a result, she is able to take more cock into her throat, a 'gum job'. My dick doesn't get that hard which makes it easier for her to swallow. She can fold the thing inside her mouth. She gives the best head I've ever had. I've asked her where she learned to suck cock, but she won't tell me about her previous experience. I know she was married so her husband must've had a wonderful life.

Marjorie was coming all over my face and my dick was enjoying its entrapment in her mouth. I rapidly flicked my tongue over her still-sensitive clit. I swirled around her deep pink opening and received a gush of her fluids as a reward. She finally had had enough and collapsed on top of me. I made sure she was still breathing okay.

With two old bodies, it is always been difficult to untangle ourselves. She sat up and then carefully but awkwardly dismounted from my face. She gave me a peck on the lips accompanied by a 'eewwe' at smelling the taste of her pussy all over my face.

After lunch, the next event on my schedule for the day was my afternoon physical therapy appointment. One of the care-givers, Marie, a delightful Mexican girl, has that responsibility. She comes to my room one or two times per week. I relish our weekly sessions. One of my physical problems is my skin. It gets very dry and can become irritated if not treated. The treatment involves rubbing moisturizing lotion on my skin, all over my skin. After doing a few stretching and strength exercises, Marie has me strip down and lie on my bed. At first, it took some convincing to get her to apply the lotion all over. Eventually, I convinced her.

Marie, standing beside me, started by rubbing lotion over my back and shoulders. She has soft hands and has a nice massaging touch. I relaxed and she moved down to my ass and my legs. She rubbed the smooth lotion on my butt and worked the creme into my legs. This portion usually takes about ten minutes.

Then, I rolled over onto my back. My semi-hard dick flopped against my leg. Marie worked her hands over my body. Now, Marie and I have developed some real rapport. She talks to me about her life, including what's going on with her boyfriend. It took a while, but she began to confide in me about her sex life. I practiced my Spanish with her. I've learned a few words. Titties are 'chi-chis'.

I had told her about my skills as a 'Lothario', including my skills between the legs of women. She couldn't resist finding out about my particular talents, so every week or two, I give her head; I eat her pussy. Marie's pussy is not old. She's about twenty-five and has a beautiful young cunt with a healthy patch of dark pubic hair. She tastes fantastic. I think her pussy looks and tastes like a taco.

Marie climbed on the bed and lifted her skirt. She had removed her panties and was already getting wet in anticipation of her treat. She straddled my head. While she continued to apply the skin moisturizing lotion, I licked her juicy cunt. She responded passionately and poured her juices on my face. When she pushes her pussy onto my face, I have trouble breathing. I wonder if my fate is to die under some woman's cunt. Asphyxiation during cunnilingus. Marie likes to grind her crotch over my face, pushing down and smothering me.

I did a good job on Marie and she did her typically fine job with the lotion, paying particular attention to my prick. She rubbed the lotion on me, increasing pressure and going faster until I came. I squirted a big (for me) shot of semen onto my belly while Marie had her cunt-hole on my nose. My mouth was covered by her clitoris.

I'd never thought about it, but maybe I'm one of those 'gaspers' who really get aroused while being asphyxiated. Marie fucked my face and got herself off while making me come. I can still come, but it is much more difficult and even at its best, my dick is not firm enough to do much. Getting a hand job from Marie is as good as it gets, better that a blow job from Marjorie.

It was dinner-time so I took a shower and dressed for dinner in the dining room. I met my ladies at our dinner table. Marjorie and Joyce were in buoyant moods. They were downright bubbly.

Gladys was my next appointment. I am going to her room to eat her pussy after dinner. She made suggestive comments and motions during dinner. Seeing an eighty-year-old woman licking and sucking on a carrot stick is a real hoot.

Gladys is really aggressive with her pussy. She likes to smother me even more than Marjorie does. She rides my face like she's a cowgirl and I have to struggle to breathe. I particularly like Gladys' pussy. She is bald, not shaved, bald. She has a meaty pussy with big labia and a relatively large clitoris that I suck into my mouth. We made arrangements for me to come to her room at nine this evening. I will give her a real treat before bed. We finished dinner and I am getting ready to go visit her. Then I will finish this story.

NOTE FROM QUIET ACRES REST HOME:

Dear Literotica:

We found this essay in Mr. J's (Travis's) laptop, apparently intended for submission to your website. Therefore, we have forwarded it to you. We haven't read it, believing it to be personal in nature.

Regretfully, the author, Mr. J., expired this evening in the room of another of our residents, Ms. Gladys W.

The cause of death has been determined to be C.L.I.A. (Cunni-Lingus Induced Asphyxia).