Quiet Acres: Springtime Ch. 01

Story Info
A new arrival at Quiet Acres meets his roommmate.
3k words
4.54
6.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isaac Webber sat on his twin bed, a pillow propped up behind him as he leaned into the corner into where the small cot was pushed. He wore nothing except his boxers, which covered very little as he'd pulled them halfway down his thighs to expose his meaty, hard cock held in one hand that slowly stroked his long shaft. In his other hand, he held a magazine turned to an image of a woman bent over, her ass exposed to the camera, her head turned slightly so that Isaac could see her luscious lips and bedroom eyes.

He always preferred magazines to a laptop or a phone, something physical he could grab and hold. It felt closer to the real thing than flashing images on a screen, and let his imagination do most of the work. He pictured himself kneeling behind this woman with his face buried in her open, inviting warmth, tongue exploring her lips and folds, tasting her warm pleasure on his wandering tongue.

Not that Isaac had any problem pulling in women when he wanted to, with his toned abs and pecs, well-defined biceps, tanned skin that he took pride in keeping spotless and smooth. But sometimes the mood to cum took him suddenly, usually after or during a workout as it had today, his dumbbells abandoned at the foot of his bed.

Sometimes he just had to stop curling to whip it out and cum all over his abs. And he had the room to himself, so why wait?

His room, meant to house two people with similar setups on either side, had been occupied only by Isaac for nearly a month now. It was a quiet season for the Quiet Acres boarding house that sat on the edge of a growing college town, and he had no problem taking advantage of a cheaper rate for a shared room that had only been private for him so far.

Moving his hand over the head of his cock, he groaned as the slick pre-cum leaking out spread across his hand and down his shaft. The woman on the page beckoned him in his mind, begging for his cock which he slid inside her easily -- it was a fantasy after all, and he wouldn't have to ease it into her as he did in his real life. Such were the problems when one has a big cock.

The boxers around his thighs were restricting how much he wanted to spread his thighs, so he pulled them off and tossed them aside to land on his weights. He now sat naked, his sculpted body on full display, enjoying the rare cool breeze that came in through the open window. Isaac had no worries of being overheard; the walls here were surprisingly soundproof for such an old building, and no one had complained yet.

Lost in his fantasy, his strokes became fuller and faster as he began building to an explosive finish. Isaac didn't hear the sound of approaching footsteps just outside over his own grunts and moans. One pair of footfalls belonged to another traveler, a man named Jacob Armstrong wearing hiking boots that clomped against the hardwood floors, while the other belonged to the owner and housemistress, her high heels clacking quickly as they approached Jacob's new room.

Three sharp knocks at the door put a pause to Isaac's activity, who froze in place, nude, cock in hand, with nothing to cover himself but the thin sheet on his bed. He quickly scrambled underneath it, just able to cover his lower half as the lock clicked and the door swung inward, revealing the pair who looked around the room before their eyes landed on its occupant.

The housemistress, whose name had never been disclosed to Isaac, was a tall, stern woman whose dark hair streaked with lines of gray was always pulled back into a tight bun. Today she wore a navy blue pantsuit with a bright necktie that hid from view the deep cleavage to which the lodgers were sometimes treated.

She peered over her gold-rimmed glasses at Isaac who felt as though she could see right through the sheet to his naked form beneath, something he would have welcomed any other day. But today, meeting his new roomie, he wished he had at least one more layer between his stiff cock and their inquiring eyes.

The other one, the new guy, wore a dingy plaid shirt over a thin tank top, dirty ripped jeans and a pair of hiking boots that had seen their fair share of trails. His hair was longer than Isaac's, nearly to his shoulders, but that wasn't saying much; the naked man's hair was shaved nearly to his scalp.

Jacob's eyes were bright green, absorbing his new living space for a few moments before eyeing his new roommate, who he saw was clearly naked and trying to hide it. His gaze lingered for a while on his abs, letting himself enjoy the view while their host introduced the two men.

"Mister Webber," the housemistress said, her eyes raking down his barely-covered form. "This is Mister Armstrong. He's rented out the other bed in this room for the next month, so you two will be roommates for the foreseeable future."

"Jacob Armstrong," he chimed in, lingering on the bulge under Isaac's sheet. "Nice to meet'cha."

"Isaac," he answered, unable to make eye contact and trying to will his erection away. "A pleasure."

"Well, I'll leave you two to get acquainted," the housemistress said, turning to Jacob and nodding. "My office hours are nine to five Monday to Friday should you need anything. Evenings and weekends, please call the number by the phone downstairs for the groundskeeper. Good day, gentlemen."

Her heels clicked against the old hardwood floor as she left, the door shutting quietly behind her. In the silence of the room, the only sound was the gentle breeze through the window that toyed with Isaac's sheet, making him grip it tighter for fear that it would fly away and reveal what lay underneath.

After a beat, Jacob set his hiking pack down on his side of the room and began unpacking it. The space was split in two, each half with a twin-sized bed, a small dresser with a mirror propped on top, and enough room for other activities. The hiker ignored the footlocker, instead unpacking his belongings into the dresser with his back to Isaac.

The naked man eyed his boxers by the foot of his bed, wondering if he had enough time to grab them and throw them back on while his new roommate unpacked. As though to answer his question, Jacob turned around and asked, "Mind if I take this off?" He gestured to his plaid shirt. "I've been hiking all morning and it's a little sweaty."

Isaac waved his hand as if to say go head, and the traveler peeled his layers off to reveal a toned physique. He was thin, lithe, his movement revealing muscles less obvious and showy than Isaac's but present all the same. His jeans rode low, revealing lines on his hips that drew the eyes towards his package. Tan lines traced along his biceps, drawing a stark line between pale skin and freckled, reddened forearms. Isaac looked away when he realized he was staring, looking down in shock to see the magazine he'd been enjoying open in full view on the bed next to him.

"Hope I didn't interrupt anything," Jacob said with a smile, turning back to his belongings. "Sorry to just barge in like this. If I knew you were in here, uh... taking care of yourself, I would've gone for a walk first."

"I was just working out," Isaac responded too fast, pointing at his dumbbells before realizing his boxers decorated them. "I, uh, just... fuck."

Jacob laughed, surprising his new roommate. "No judgment, man. I've been living in a tent for the past few weeks, my cross-country trip isn't working out how I'd planned. Been a few nights where I gotta work out by myself. Helluva lot more than I've had working out with a... spotter." He turned and smiled sheepishly at Isaac who felt his face get hot.

Jacob continued to unpack in silence until his bag seemed empty, which he shoved under his bed. Taking a seat on the creaking cot, he removed his boots, flexing his toes before stripping off the socks as well. He sat there for a moment, looking down at the floor, before asking, "You want me to leave so you can finish?"

I

saac opened his mouth and closed it a few times before Jacob piped up again. "Listen, I can see what you're packing through the sheet, you clearly have some trouble hiding that thing. I can make myself scarce if you want the room. Or..." He looked out the window, biting his lip and holding back a smile.

"Or?" Isaac looked up from the magazine, the two-dimensional curves of his fantasy woman slowly losing their appeal.

"Or... I mean, I'm gonna be here for a while. Gotta find work, earn some money to keep going. I dunno what your plans are but if we're gonna be roommates for a while, well... I don't plan on getting changed in the bathroom every time."

"Right," Isaac muttered, leaning forward a bit to scratch an errant itch on his covered leg. "I've gotten kinda used to having this room to myself too, so..."

"Exactly! So, like, we're gonna see each other in our boxers, or even naked, sooner or later." Isaac's heart skipped a beat as he looked up at Jacob, who's eyes were wide as a smile crept across his face. "Why not just get it out of the way? You're already there, anyways. As for me..." He lowered a hand to his fly, unbuttoning it and cocking an eyebrow.

Slowly, as though what lay beneath might jump out and attack, Isaac peeled back the sheet to reveal his still-hard cock that lay against his thigh. It throbbed upon being exposed to the open air, its owner kicking the sheet back so that he lay fully naked on his bed, stomach twisting, heart and mind racing.

"Damn..." Jacob muttered, taking in his new roommate fully for the first time. His mouth hung open as his eyes lingered on Isaac's cock, the throbbing member that looked even bigger than he'd expected.

"Your turn," Isaac mumbled, one hand idly moving to his thigh.

Jacob stood and, with no hesitation, pulled down his pants and boxers in a single flourish. His hips drew a perfect line to his groin where his still-flaccid cock hung. The tan lines were more defined along his legs, revealing pale thighs that gave way to rough, reddened knees and shins. His member slowly throbbed, growing as the two men stared at each other in silence, taking in each other's bodies and letting their minds and hands wander.

"So there you go," Jacob finally said, sitting back down on his bed and leaning against the wall. "Now that's out of the way."

"Sure is." Isaac's hand brushed against his sensitive head, sending a shiver up his spine. "So, uh... you mind if I finish what I started? I had almost..." He finally smiled, grabbing his cock in earnest. "... completed my reps."

Jacob grinned, moving his hand down to grab his now-erect member. "Mind if I join you? I always find working out easier with a partner."

Isaac simply nodded, massaging the head of his cock as Jacob began to do the same. Aware of how close he'd been before, the muscled man worked slowly, pre-cum once again dripping down to provide some lubrication. Jacob, meanwhile, worked his shaft with one hand while the other played with his nipples, dragging his fingernails across them and pinching them, gasping as the slight pain enhanced his pleasure.

"You ever done this before?" Isaac asked, imitating his jerk buddy as one hand moved to his ample shaft, the other still rubbing the head.

"Couple times." Jacob shrugged, eyes fixed on his roommate's body. "Usually in a sauna or something. Never bothered me much, hot is hot, you know?"

"Yeah." Isaac stared longingly at his new friend's body. "Yeah, hot is hot, for sure. I, uhh..." He moaned, his hips twitching as he felt the orgasm he'd been so close to start to build up again. "I just enjoy enjoying other people."

"Me too." The two men were building up speed now, their breathing becoming more shallow and intense. While Jacob was smaller than Isaac, he felt no jealousy; more envy for anyone who had the pleasure of handling such a gorgeous cock. The hiker was happy with his own, a solid, thick member that no one had complained about in the past. And he longed to hold it against Isaac's while they jerked, to feel himself dwarfed by the heavy meat.

"Want some inspiration? I've got this." Isaac held up the magazine, not even bothering to look at it. Jacob nodded, standing, hand still stroking, and slowly walked over to his roommate's bed. He stood over his muscled body, the magazine lying on the edge of the mattress, the two men pretending to take a look at it occasionally while really just enjoying the sight of each other's bodies.

Leaning forward, Jacob placed his hand on the edge of Isaac's bed to support himself, his fingers tantalizingly close to his tight, toned ass. They locked eyes, knowing what the other was thinking immediately, and almost in sync let go of their own cocks to grab each other's. They both moaned, gripping a dick that wasn't their own before beginning their game again, the magazine slipping onto the floor unnoticed.

They continued like this for a few minutes, moaning and gasping as their partner found new spots to tease. Jacob worked the enormous shaft with two hands, spitting on it from above to lubricate the massive strokes he had to take to cover the whole thing. Isaac took his friend's cock in one hand and balls in the other, slowly massaging them and alternating fast strokes and slow rubs of the head.

"Oh, fuck," Isaac cried out suddenly, his hips bucking as Jacob brought him to the edge. "I'm... I'm close, you're gonna..."

"Do it," Isaac demanded, moving his hands faster and staring greedily at the cock. "Do it. Cum all over yourself, I wanna see you paint those abs."

Isaac did just that, groaning and freezing in place as his cock twitched under the strong grip of his new roommate. Rope after rope of pearly white cum exploded from the thick shaft Jacob held in both hands, contrasting against Isaac's dark skin and pooling on his tensed abs. Jacob moaned quietly, thinking about how good it would feel to lick up that mess, continuing to milk Isaac for all he had, slowing down eventually as the cascade of cum came to a stop.

"Fuckin' hell, now that's a cumshot," Jacob muttered, slowly removing his hands and staring at his handiwork. The trail of cum went all the way up to Isaac's pecs, slowly dribbling down as he sat up and tried to catch his breath. A sheen of sweat only made his ripped body all the more appealing as Jacob absentmindedly sat down on the edge of the bed, cock still standing at attention.

Slowly, Isaac traced a line through his own mess with a finger, swiping some of the cum up and smiling. "Well... seems unfair to just leave you like that." Before Jacob could respond, his cock was in Isaac's hand and was being jerked off with a ferocity he hadn't seen yet from his new roommate. Moaning with surprise and pleasure, Jacob leaned back and found himself supported by Isaac who had moved behind him.

With two muscular arms wrapped around him, one cum-lubed hand jerking him off, the other playing with his nipples and moving up to grab his throat, Jacob felt his climax building already. He could even feel Isaac's cock, still hard and throbbing, pressed against his ass, which thrilled him. He looked up into Isaac's brown eyes and found himself unable to communicate his impending climax, instead just moaning and gasping as the slick, strong hand moved quickly over his head and shaft, Isaac's cum providing a lube that had been missing.

"I... I..." was all Jacob managed before he tensed up, his body going stiff as a board as he felt his balls twitch and his cock bulge harder. His eyes were closed, so he was even more surprised when he felt the heat and pressure of his roommate's lips lock with his, suppressing his moan as their tongues met.

Jacob could feel the hot ropes spray across himself as Isaac held his cock, the two of them locked in a passionate kiss. When he went to move his hand, Jacob grabbed it to keep it on his cock, the aftershocks of his orgasm still rocking through his body. There they stayed for what felt like ages, locked in a kiss, tongues exploring each other's mouths, the cum from their adventure together pressing against their bodies and making an even bigger mess.

When they separated long enough to catch their breaths, they both smiled, which turned into gentle laughter as they looked at themselves, cocks going soft, both covered in a sticky mess. Jacob leaned back, still chucking, happy to feel Isaac's arms grip him tighter as he guided them down onto the bed to relax.

The hiker couldn't help but grind up against the thick snake between them, making Isaac moan and smile. "You really do have a fantastic cock," Jacob whispered, finally able to find words after his mind was wiped blank by his roommate's handjob.

"Thanks," the bodybuilder answered. "Maybe next time we can trade a little more. If you think it looks good up close, just wait until you see it while you're on your knees."

A thrill ran through Jacob's body. "Yeah, I'd like that." Settling into the sticky, sweaty spooning they'd started, the new guy closed his eyes and tried to take in every part of this moment. "Seems like I picked the right room."

"Yeah, I'd say so. We're gonna get in a lot of workouts together."