Quiet Betty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ladies feel like you're about to burst?" James asked, also welcoming Meagan with a hug. "That's how I felt the first time!"

"Yeah, kind of," Janice said. "But it's nice. Really free, you know?" She allowed herself a look around, and Betty did the same.

"I think so, too," Betty added, surprised to find she felt no inclination to cover up. The other people she'd noticed along the way had her feeling more at ease by the second - old, young, over- and underweight, more women than she'd have guessed, and few of them shaved clean.

"You'll be amazed at how quickly you get used to it," Meagan said. "Oh, Dan, over here!" Betty looked over her shoulder to see a tall, blond man heading their way. "Betty, Janice, meet my husband, Dan."

"He was in your shoes two years ago," Rob added.

"I still remember thinking it'd be humiliating, too," Dan said as he shook Betty's hand and, she noticed, looked her only in the eye. "But it isn't, is it?"

"It's wonderful," Betty sighed.

While Dan and Meagan chatted with their parents, Rob, Betty, Nick and Janice jumped into the pool. It was too crowded for actual swimming, but the cool water felt delightful. "I've always wanted to do this," Betty said.

"I never thought of it before," Janice said. "But right now I don't feel like ever wearing a swimsuit again!"

"You don't know how right you are," Rob said. "Anytime I do need to wear trunks in a pool, it feels like wearing your clothes in the shower."

"Great, we're spoiled for life," Betty quipped.

"But hey, we can come back here every summer from now on," Rob reminded her.

Betty laughed, but she felt tears of relief coming to her eyes again. Naturally, all three of her friends took note. "Betty, what's wrong?" Janice asked.

"Yeah, if you don't feel comfortable, we can leave," Rob said. "Just say the word!"

"I don't," Betty reassured him, her eyes as dry as they were clear. "Far from it. I'm feeling beautiful."

"You certainly are beautiful!" Rob put an arm around her and kissed her cheek. "But I was thinking all the way up about what you said the other night, about being humiliated like..." Rob stopped short of saying his brother's name, but he instinctively gave Nick a look, and they all understood.

"Like Audra did to me?" Nick asked.

"Nick, I'm sorry I told her," Janice said. "I just -"

"No! It's fine!" Nick reassured her. "Betty, you had a right to know why I don't like your friend very much, really."

"She's feeling less like my friend by the day," Betty said. "Especially after what Janice told me. I already knew she could be an awful bully, but I've never heard of her actually getting violent. But of course she wouldn't tell us about that."

"Well, she personally didn't get violent with me," Nick said.

"Aw, bro, don't make excuses for her!" Rob said. "Believe me, they know what she is!"

"I didn't mean it that way," Nick said. "In fact, what she did hurt more than anything the guys did to me. I never trusted them in the first place."

"Let me see if I understand this," Betty said. "If you don't mind talking about it, Nick?"

Nick chuckled. "It's kind of hard to feel like I've got anything to hide with you right now."

They all laughed their agreement, and Betty went on. "Audra led you on and made you think she had the hots for you?"

"For weeks," Nick said. "And this after bullying me mercilessly back in grade school. She knew she'd hurt me, but she didn't know how bad - I mean, that did real damage for my family. Ninth grade, I'm finally starting to get my self-worth back, you know?"

"Right when I lost mine," Betty said.

"Why?" Rob asked.

"I'll explain later." Betty's heart was flying with the realization that he couldn't figure it out even as she was naked with him. "Sorry to interrupt, Nick."

"No problem. So, ninth grade, all that kid stuff finally behind me, and Audra comes on all apologetic, trying to convince me she's learned her lesson now that we're big kids and she regrets what she did, and oh by the way, Nick, you've sure grown up and become so attractive, and maybe we can go out sometime?"

"Right," Janice said. "But I didn't think to ask you if it took her a while to convince you?"

"It did," Rob said. "Nick isn't stupid, and he'd seen her true colors. It took weeks."

"Glad one of us thinks I wasn't stupid," Nick said. "Anyhow. Finally she convinces me that she needs help with her homework, and could I come over and study with her? I've got to hand it to Audra, that was brilliant, convincing me she wanted my help."

"She's really good at manipulating guys," Janice said.

"Yeah, you're in very good company there, Nick," Betty agreed.

"And when I get to her house, she greets me at the door in a bikini," Rob said. "She told me she'd just been trying it on, and thought I might like to join her in the pool in the backyard before we start our homework? And of course I said I'd love to, her pool parties with her friends were legendary and naturally I'd never been invited. Now I'm getting suspicious, it seems a little too good to be true, but I guess Audra always was a genius at teasing guys like that!"

"Yes, and she's absolutely shameless about it." Betty said.

"Right. So she tells me, all right, come on back. I tell her I don't have a bathing suit with me, and she just gives me a wicked grin over her shoulder. And I swear I knew right then I ought to turn back! I mean, there's no way she's going skinnydipping with me. But she's holding the back door open for me and I figure as long as I keep my clothes on, what's the worst that can happen?" He paused and sighed, Janice gave him a hug, and he continued. "Then, as soon as I get out the back door..."

"Janice told me," Betty said, when she realized he was still struggling to go on. "How many of her friends was it?"

"I didn't know. Didn't really want to know, once I realized what was happening. At least two guys grabbed me, one arm each, and a third one - named Jason, always my worst enemy, going back to second grade at least, he comes out from behind a tree with a rope at the ready and ties it around my waist while the other guys were holding me down. A bunch of her girlfriends were there, too, but I never knew how many. Probably some more of the boys, too."

"And they tied you to the tree?" Janice asked, though she already knew the answer.

Nick nodded. "Yeah, and Audra's standing right by there, saying, 'come on, you didn't really think I had the hots for you, did you?' Then the guys and some of the girls took turns smacking me around, like a human tetherball, if I ran either way there'd just be someone else waiting there to slug me, and I ended up just wrapping the rope around the tree and couldn't get away from any of them."

"They didn't let up until he was crying on the ground, and even then they didn't untie him," Rob added. "They just all went in Audra's house and he was left there to untie himself. Took him something like ten minutes to do it, too, since he was in such bad shape."

"And Audra never got in trouble at all," Nick said.

"I told her," Rob said. "Believe me, by then we were used to her getting away with anything."

"Not even to mention the guys," Nick said. "Being a shy boy who wasn't any good at sports, I was used to it from way back. But that didn't help."

"Oh, Nick!" Betty waded over to Nick and hugged him. "I am so sorry you had to go through that! And especially that it was our friend..."

"Ex-friend," Janice said. "When's the last time you enjoyed her company, Betty?"

"I don't even remember," Betty said as she released Nick and waded back to Rob's side. "Guys, I promise, you'll never have to see her again if I have anything to say about it."

"I'd kind of like to at this point," Rob said. "Let's show her we're all happy together."

"I like that idea!" Betty squeezed Rob's hand under the water. "We are, aren't we?"

"I am if you are," Rob said. "But what's this about losing your self worth in ninth grade? Is that why you said you knew how it felt to be humiliated like Nick?"

"Rob, come on," Nick said. "Maybe she doesn't want to share that with us."

At this, Betty couldn't help smiling. "I already am sharing it with you." She stood back a bit, hands on her hips.

"Something about your body, then?" Janice asked.

"You really can't tell?" Betty finally gave up and patted her bush.

"That?" Rob was astounded, and acutely aware that he'd just revealed to everyone in earshot that he'd never seen his fiancee in the nude, but in the heat of the moment he didn't care. "Really? Betty, it's beautiful! I can't believe..."

"Thank you, and I used to think so, too."

"Used to?" Rob and Nick said it in unison; Janice looked more like she understood, but said nothing.

"You've obviously never been in a girls' locker room," Betty chuckled. "But you have been to a nudist colony, you must've noticed most women aren't this hairy."

"Although your sister is," Janice squealed. "Yes, I noticed!"

"True," Nick said. "That's why we always thought it was perfectly normal."

"Yes, and I wish it were more normal!" Rob exclaimed. "Betty, I can't tell you how delighted I was when you first came out of the locker room!"

"Thank you, and I confess, I noticed!" Betty's heart was flying.

"Of course I love it," Rob said. "It's such a wonderful mystique, like a last layer to your feminine charms, you know?"

"Great, I'm marrying an erotic poet!" Betty laughed, both from his comment and from relief.

"Yeah, that is beautiful, Rob," Janice added. She was almost jealous, but Nick's arm around her shoulders reassured her.

"I'm just so sorry the girls at school made you feel like it was...whatever they made you think," Rob said. "But you liked it before then?"

"I did," Betty said. "I loved the way it looked, the way it felt when I was, you know, playing." She dissolved into nervous laughter. "Back then I'd never seen another woman naked and I didn't know I was unusual. Once they saw me in the locker room, it was pretty hard to forget that I was."

"Oh, no, is that when the weight problems started?" Rob asked.

"Yes, but it wasn't just the girls." Betty sighed. "There was a boyfriend, too, my first in every way you're thinking. Steve was his name. We went out for about six months and right from the start he wanted to get me in bed, but this was when I was fresh from being made to feel like a freak in the locker room and I didn't want him seeing this, and besides I figured we were too young. I mean, we were too young. But then he started threatening to break it off if I wouldn't sleep with him, and I didn't really have any other close friends, and I figured you had to lose it sometime..."

"I'm so sorry!" Rob said, putting an arm around her. "But why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Or me?" Janice added. "I thought you were a virgin all that time."

"I've never told anybody," Betty said. "And Janice, I figured might as well be a virgin. Steve was the only one I've ever been with. And after him, I thought for a long time I'd never want to be with anyone else again."

"He was that bad?" Rob hoped to lighten the mood.

And evidently he did, for Betty smiled at the comment. "It's not that he was bad," she said. "I mean, it was my first time, so I really don't know if he was any good or not. I did enjoy it, at the time. He didn't hassle me about my weight or my bush, he even seemed to like both."

"I guess he didn't respect you in the morning, though?"

"Worse than that," Betty said. "Monday at school, word was already out that I'd put out for him. So I was Betty the Hairy Slut, and he never even looked at me again. Not that I wanted him to, anyway." She took a deep breath and tightened her arms around him. "So that's why your true love lived like a nun all through college!"

"God, I'm so sorry," Rob said. "And even more so that I said no that night."

Nick chuckled, then stopped himself a moment too late. "Sorry," he said.

Betty smiled to let him know it was all right. "Yes, well, you're welcome to make it up to me next time we're alone, you know," she cooed.

"Guys, get a room!" Janice snickered. She looked at Nick expecting his agreement, but instead she saw he and Nick were exchanging looks.

"Are you gonna tell her or am I, Rob?" Nick said.

Rob looked over his shoulder to where they'd left his parents and Meagan and Dan. To his relief, they'd gone off to mingle elsewhere. "Okay, I just wanted to make sure our folks weren't around...wait a minute, Nick, what if they've gone there?"

"Gone where?" Janice asked.

"Wait a minute," Betty said. "Are you saying there's a place you can go to have sex?" She whispered the last two words.

Nick nodded. To Rob he added, "I've never even heard them mention it. I don't think they know about it."

"Of course, Betty, if you wouldn't feel comfortable with that..."

"Are you kidding?" Betty whispered just loud enough for the three of them to hear. "I have been dying for that ever since we came out here and the way you looked at my pussy, and yes, Rob, I noticed that!" She burst into girlish giggles, and Janice and Nick joined in.

"I'm game too, Nick," Janice said.

Betty had heard that men at a nudist camp were supposed to cover up if they got hard. So she didn't begrudge Nick and Rob both keeping their towels wrapped around their waists after they'd dried off on the poolside. Judging from the looks they got from some of the bystanders as they made their way across the grounds, she got the impression that everyone knew just what they were on their way to do, and she was thrilled at the knowing smiles she got from some of the other women. No one made her feel anything but beautiful.

Once the crowds were behind them, first Rob and then Nick pulled their towels away. Both were still rock hard. Janice helped herself to a playful squeeze and Nick let her lead him into the woods as if on a leash.

"It's a clearing, down this path," Nick said. "If there's anyone already there, it's understood we're supposed to come back later."

"Does that mean we've got to take turns?" Betty asked.

"It's a big clearing," Rob said.

That did not entirely set Betty at ease. But if she had to share this moment with another couple, she conceded, it would be this one.

It was in fact a big clearing, not nearly big enough for either couple to quite be able to pretend they were alone. But as Betty sank happily into the blanket they'd draped over a patch of heather, she was too turned on to care. She gazed up at Rob, who was looking reverently at her but making no move to touch her. To entice him further, she spread her legs wide. "Are you waiting for a written invitation or what?" she asked.

Rob laughed. "Something like that, I guess. Just hard to believe this moment is here when I've been dying so long to touch you," he admitted, kneeling beside her and placing his hand tentatively on her thigh, as if he still wasn't sure it was welcome in her bush.

"That makes two of us!" She took his hand and moved it upward.

Rob also had a lingering awareness of Nick and Janice just across the clearing. But that concern vanished along with nearly everything else as his fingers felt her warm, wet flesh and Betty gasped with joy at his touch. He thought of her own words - "I loved the way it looked, the way it felt when I was, you know, playing" - and he could only hope she knew how much he loved both those things as well as his thumb teased her hair while his fingers caressed her vulva.

Evidently she did. "Oh, yes, Rob, don't stop!"

There was no danger at all of that. Loving the sensation of running his thumb through her bush, he set about doing the same with his free hand, bringing about a screech and a giggle from Betty as he tickled her well-hidden skin. That giggle morphed into a gasp and a moan as he slipped two fingers inside her and found her clit with his thumb.

Betty screeched with joy and squirmed as he rubbed harder and faster, and kept up his teasing with his right hand. Any doubts she might have that her body was beautiful and that he really believed as much, he was quite confident by now, were gone. But he wasn't done. He scooted down the mattress and gently pulled his fingers out.

"Hey, no!" Betty protested. But her disappointment lasted only as long as it took for Rob to land his first kiss on her clit, whereupon she let out her loudest shriek yet and closed her knees tightly around his head. "Oh, God, yes!"

Both of Rob's hands found their way up to her breasts, and he set about massaging them passionately while keeping busy with his tongue. Betty was half-moaning, half-laughing throughout, her responses growing more intense by the second while Rob licked harder and faster. All at once she arched her back and clamped both her hands tightly over his on her breasts, and let out a throaty roar that was miles from anything Rob had heard from his demure fiancee in the past.

"Thank youuuu," she exhaled, still clamping his hands tightly in hers.

"Hope you never think your bush is anything but beautiful again," Rob said, and he gave it a few kisses and licks before sitting up.

"Never!" Betty promised, gazing in admiration. His own body was all she'd ever hoped and imagined, and she was delighted with his cock pointing ever so hopefully at her. "Looks like it thinks so too," she giggled.

"And how!" He climbed onto Betty, who welcomed him with a long kiss and a gentle squeeze of his cock before guiding it inside her. "Ohhhh, Rob, I've imagined this so many times!"

"Is it all you imagined?"

"Better!"

And there were no more words for the time being, save Betty's intense encouragements, as Rob flailed passionately in and out. The delicious sensations throughout her body were nothing like what she remembered of Steve all those years ago, and she felt liberated of that horrible memory in every way possible as Rob worked her up to another orgasm.

"Come with me!" she whispered when she knew it was close.

"Sure!" He could barely get the word out as he picked up the pace and worked her into a lather of joy. As she felt herself overcome once again, she took his face in both of her hands to gaze into his eyes. Just a step or two behind her, his mouth and his eyes opened wide and he came to a fast stop as deep inside her as he could reach.

"Oh, that's beautiful!" Betty was as relieved as she was satisfied - all her doubts about compatibility were wonderfully evaporated as he relaxed on top of her and she threw her arms around him. "I love you so much, Rob!"

"I love you, too." He let the words linger for a delightful moment. Then, as the tender silence was unavoidably breached by Janice's intense moans across the clearing, he said, "You think for their sake, we ought to keep talking?"

"Nah," Betty said. "They must have heard me too!"

They had, Janice would later confirm for Betty. And so she was just as uninhibited as she rode Nick into two loud orgasms, helped along by his now-expert caresses on her breasts. "Rub those harder!" she said. "Show your brother what you can do!"

"Pretty sure you already have!" Nick laughed through his own intense response to her delightful humping.

"Good thing I already love you!" Janice was feeling too keyed up to laugh, and she could barely get the words out between gasps and moans. "Let's see you keep quiet!" She set in to bobbing up and down on him in just the way she'd made him come the other night, and once again she got the desired effect. As they both came in unison, Janice was treated to seeing her own beautiful vulnerability reflected in his eyes.

The woods were silent but for the birds and insects.

"I guess they know we're done now, too," Nick mused.

"They can wait a few more minutes." Janice kept him clutched securely inside her, and they both enjoyed the peaceful intimacy.