All Comments on 'QUIET! Ch. 03'

by YoungMom2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really! Fucking his daughter at30ths ft for 4 hrs

I fell out of chief 3 or4 times

YoungMom2YoungMom2almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, y’all for your sweet private messages! I've joined Twitter, if you have more questions https://twitter.com/YoungMomWriter

Here's the link for Part 1 and 2 of Quiet

Part 1 https://www.literotica.com/s/quiet-13

Part 2 https://www.literotica.com/s/quiet-ch-02

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Okay, I have to say this! You've written three stories. This is my first of your stories I've loaded into my TextAloud program and right off the get go, I've noticed that you've read some Literotica stories and now you're writing just like some of them. Please take a Literary class and get away from the dot dot dots and the cockhead, cockskin, etc, etc,,, are not even words. How about cock head and cock skin? Sorry but before you go any further, you need to learn how to write! Damn, I retired as a Senior Editor and If I'd have started out at my desk reading your story, I'd have tossed into my trash. Read any novels in the last ten years? Did you read any of what I mentioned in any novels you've read? One of the best Authors here told me in an email, the dot dot dots were a signal to pause briefly. That is left to the one reading to figure that out in the style you right! I'm just trying to give you some constructive criticism. No I didn't read your story. I can't read any more. Why I retired. I do, however, load stories into my TextAloud program and listen and I can only tell you what it's like to hear (from your story) "Da...ahhh...Matthew, I'll help.", "Da dot dot dot ahhh dot dot dot Mathew." Enough said!

YoungMom2YoungMom2almost 2 years agoAuthor

How nice of you to have taken the time to write, RanDog025! You're right; I've never considered how a text-to-speech app would translate my writing and punctuation. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Your timing is perfect because I will edit my next story with your advice in mind.

Since you were so generous with your time, I have a few suggestions for you too. While the content of your comment has valuable information that I appreciate, your tone could use some Southern Charm!

Imagine how good everyone would feel if you had written this:

Hi YoungMom2, many of your readers could be in the same position I find myself: using a text-to-speech app to listen to your stories. Here's how a sentence in your story comes across when using an app: "Da...ahhh...Matthew, I'll help.", "Da dot dot dot ahhh dot dot dot Mathew."

For your future stories, please don't forget about us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love your story series! Please write more soon.

kbone1kbone18 months ago

Hi YoungMom2,

Your story is great for me to visualize the beginning part. It was GREAT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYoungMom2@YoungMom2
I'm a young mom who loves to be outdoors enjoying nature and anything to do with the beach or mountains.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

QUIET! Ch. 02 Previous Part
QUIET Series Info