Quiet Girl Gets Exposed

Story Info
Quiet girl gets exposed by stranger.
1.1k words
2.77
30.4k
28
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GamerAnaG
GamerAnaG
15 Followers

Emily was away at college in California, living away form home for the first time. She had dark hair, glasses, and was a little heavy-set. She had very large breasts and a voluptuous ass that even her modest clothing couldn't conceal. Though she wasn't very pretty, people had always made jokes about her curves. She was fairly nerdy, and spent most of her time playing video games and playing games like Magic: The Gathering at a store in town. The only club she was in was Model UN. It wasn't that she was anti-social, she just preferred to spend time doing intellectual things and she'd spent most of her life avoiding men. She got nervous around them and didn't have any sexual experience. She had gotten a reputation as a prude, and she was high and mighty about her virginity when questioned about it.

Still, she was curious about sex, and sometimes she got horny, but she rarely let herself masturbate. In a moment of weakness, she'd ordered herself a tiny pink vibrator online, but she kept it well hidden and barely used it, as she often felt dirty when she did. She kept her activities secret, and was extremely cautious about only looking at anything explicit when she was alone. However, eventually, just reading wasn't enough for her, and she found herself desperately aching for a little more. She didn't know how to get what she wanted without ever admitting who she was or having to talk to anyone in person, but she realized soon that she may be able to satisfy her urges online.

One night, she was online, and began to have a dirty conversation with someone she played Fortnite with from time to time. She wasn't used to positive male attention, and Matt laid it on thick, telling her she was the most beautiful girl in the world and that he was he got so aroused that it hurt looking at her. She was hesitant at first, and he knew it would take time. He didn't know anything about her, but their conversations made it clear to him what type of person she was, and the challenge only made him want to get her to act like a slut even more.

One day, he asked her if she could masturbate so he could listen on Discord. She was nervous, but she figured there wasn't any video, and he didn't know who she was in real life. She let him listen as she used her vibrator, moaning and whimpering softly. He felt a little guilty, but he recorded it without telling her, so he could listen to it again later. She touched herself for ten or fifteen minutes, talking dirty a little, and afterwards, figured she would forget about it and never do it again.

The next day, he asked her to send him a photo of herself topless. She resisted at first, telling him she was worried about it getting posted online or someone seeing it. She only relented when he agreed she didn't have to show her face. She sent him a selfie she took of her large breasts and pepperoni sized nipples, dangling right in front of the camera. When she masturbated for him again, he told her to call herself a slut, and she reluctantly did. "I'm a little slut touching myself for you..." She moaned. "I'm a dirty little whore." He recorded every last second. It wasn't anything too humiliating yet, but he was making progress, and he knew she would be horrified to know that it was all being captured in perfect detail.

It took months, but he finally convinced her to Skype with him, with her camera on. Showing her face was a big step, but she'd been lured into a sense of security but the fact that she'd shown him so much and he hadn't done anything untoward and no one had ever found out. He didn't turn his on, but he was shocked when he finally saw her face. He recognized her immediately. She'd turned him in for cheating on an exam the previous semester. He felt like he'd struck gold. She'd lied to him about her name and her location, but there was absolutely no doubt that it was her, especially not since he could see her so clearly on camera.

He had her write "Matt's little slut" on herself, and recorded her masturbating on video. He wanted to make this as intense as he could, and he figured she had this coming. He told her to get on all fours and finger her asshole, and she did, her pussy dripping wet. He even had her shove her hairbrush into her asshole a few times for the camera. He made sure he got nice close ups of her bush, and her thick, juicy pussy lips. Her clit was engorged too, and embarrassingly large. By the end, he had her with clothespins on her nipples, masturbating with explicit writing all over her body and smiling at the camera like she was in ecstasy the entire time.

After he logged off, he opened up his email. He had felt guilty the first time, but he didn't anymore. It was time for everyone to know exactly who Emily was and what she got up to behind closed doors. He figured then she'd be treated like the slut she was. Eventually she'd get used to it, he reasoned, and maybe she could find a new love for a career in porn.

First, sent the video to the owner of the card shop she liked to play at. Nerds weren't known for being kind to thots who had their nudes leaked, and he knew she'd never hear the end of it when she went to her next meetup. That wasn't enough though, that was still too contained. He wanted her to experience ultimate humiliation, to cry in her room at night and wish that she could go back, but be unable to.

So he sent it to her professors. Worse, he made an email address and pretended to be her, confessing to a crush and including hours of video and hundreds of photos. Finally, he sent it to the entire Model UN club, figuring that would be plenty to get it around the school. He would never reveal that it was him, but she was the campus laughingstock within a week. Everyone had seen her in her full glory, and no one was about to let her forget it.

She couldn't switch schools without having to confess what had happened to her parents, so she had to grin and bear it. She was catcalled every time she left her dorm, and it was hard to avoid having her ass smacked. Every day in class, people snickered, and pointed. Her nipples had become a running joke, and she was constantly asked if she could deliver some pepperoni pizza. Even her teachers laughed at the jokes. All she could do was pray that the four years would go by faster.

GamerAnaG
GamerAnaG
15 Followers