All Comments on 'Quiet in the Library'

by Ryan283

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LOVE IT!

Please can we have more of this chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

wish i could add my own chapter ;-)

MohousewifeMohousewifealmost 14 years ago
Wonder Story

Please write more storys like this...........WOW!

peebudypeebudyalmost 14 years ago
Shhhhhhhh...iver me timbers!

OMFG! too bad the rating scale only goes to 5 because this story is a 10! the long drawn out teasing and anticipation was supurbly written and I felt the same longing and desire as the main characters as it built to the ultimate crecendo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Simply amazing...i felt like i was living everything the character was. Now if only I could add my own chapter! Great job, please keep writing stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Vivid & sensual

One of the hottest stories in the category, for sure. Perfectly captures the appeal of dubcon (dubious consent)/reluctance. Nice lingering burn, just slow enough to get me all wet, hot and bothered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Took my breath away

Oh my word..... that was by far the most sensual piece of literature I've read in a long, long time!! You nailed everything from anticipation and heated intrigue to the blazing intensity that took my breath away... You've managed to capture the paradox at the heart of every female fantasy- tender dominance- in a way that was extremely erotic & sexy, without being lewd/obscene.

Superb work! No doubt you'll gain a trail of women halfway in love with you if you keep submitting stories of the like ;)

-Rena

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ooooooo!!!

fantastic, sooooo well done

if only if only....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Phenomenal!

So detailed, vivid, enticing, and seductive! I felt I was living it out. The best story I've come across on literotica. I hope to read so much more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
simply the best

...language, pictures, vividness... wow! please, keep this great work up

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unbelievable

Unforgettable, Superb, fantastic, what more can i say? Such detail and imagination. Simply brilliant. The way you write the story allows the reader to be part of the story and one of the characters. This is definitely the best piece of literature on this site. You deserve to be at the top of the list for best read. I am looking forward to your next story.

Linda_LeeLinda_Leeabout 13 years ago
Speechless (but thoroughly satisfied!)

I've read several stories on this site that have really impressed me (although few and far between as they are) but none has had quite the effect your story has had.

I am speechless.

Your main character is well crafted and developed: I believe this is a real person. Your writing is impeccable! So much so that it becomes invisible (as truly excellent writing should be), and instead the reader becomes enveloped in the world you create - we are as entangled and at your mercy in the narrative web you weave as Amy is in those cords!

The plot itself is exciting and interesting, with just the right amount of anticipation. Every good girl longs to be bad but needs it to be teased out a bit. I can absolutely relate to notion of binding the good girl to let the nasty one out! :)

Well done! Excellent job! I'm adding you to my favourite authors list and look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

Linda_Lee ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

hot, hot, hot! awesome story, great build up. LOVE it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Marvelous

Sizzingly, meltingly, ravishingly, fabulously, wonderfully, deliciously hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Brilliant!

I've been reading on this site for the past couple of years. It's not often that I come across something that is so well written. The man-in-black, was every woman's dream, and so sensual. Amy was a lovely character who finally gave in to him. The tension you created between them was just perfect. Please keep writing more. Would love to see more of the man-in-black.

Sabz

NeverWinterNiteNeverWinterNitealmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!!

I loved reading your story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very good

makes me want to go to the library

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

wow. I came very hard after reading this. I am not the only one who wants to be fucked by a stranger x

AmberSubmissiveAmberSubmissiveover 12 years ago
Yum

Well written. Thank you for the O. ;)

Mistress_JoliMistress_Joliover 12 years ago
Now I know why I liked working in the library

Mmm, delish. I was a substitute librarian for two years, and I just might have stayed in it if this had happened to me. Thank you so much for the wonderfully wicked story. I hope we get to see more of the man in black and Amy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tight, Impaling Seduction

Stupendous trip into a dreamy land of passion and lust. Irresistible ride to climax of immense satisfaction. Wonderful telling of the torrid librarian fantasy.

trial6trial6almost 12 years ago
Masterful!

Your tale seduces the reader right along with your heroine. Pacing is perfect and the climax is explosive. Best I've read in quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So thoroughly impressed

I have been reading literotica off and on for years, and am constantly dissapointed with the level of writing presented by most 'authors'. This is practically publishable, a series with the man in black could have more than minor success. I've never before felt the burning need to comment on something here but just couldn't help myself this time! Bravo, sir.

YoungLust5YoungLust5over 10 years ago
Amazing

Perfectly detailed and mysterious, I devoured this story quite quickly; resulting in wet panties. Very good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!

Awesome story really well written. I'd have probably liked it better without the nipple clips but it was damn hot. Great work.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Loved every word

Just wonderful. The detail and the lead up. Very arousing story. makes a trip to the library a total want. Thank you for making me very wet...

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 9 years ago
Nicely crafted story

Aside from enjoying her sexual awakening and ultimate surrender to pleasure, the facet I enjoyed the most was the ambiguity of the dominant male to whom she surrendered so willingly. Is he a real man, or is he an incubus? Either is possible. You decide.

kittymacabrekittymacabreover 8 years ago
breathless

Wow. The bit where he helped her shelve the book alone! Please, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally a proper use of the library

The story awoke arousing feelings that I thought were lost forever. Thank you!

KristaMoraneKristaMoraneover 5 years ago
Best of Breed

Gave it a 5 and I haven't been rating stories as often as I should.

You made me want to be her. Now I have one favorite author. RAWR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was hot

Loved it!! Super hot. Yowza. My kind of reluctance story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous