Quiet Marie

Story Info
She needed to be quiet.
2.9k words
4.49
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Marie through mutual friends. She was a 42-year-old divorced mother of two pre-teen daughters. Her husband had left her three years earlier, running off with a 23-year-old, buying a Corvette, and leaving Marie with the house, their daughters, and a mostly celibate life.

The "mostly celibate" part ended when we started going out. Marie had reached a tipping point when her post-divorce men-are-assholes funk got outweighed by her raging hormones. I just happened to come along at the right time. It wasn't obvious to me why her ex had lost interest in her. Marie was very attractive to me, a cute, petite Eurasian with a shy personality that, after she'd felt comfortable enough with me to open up, was actually cheerful, funny, and warm. And horny.

In the beginning she would get a babysitter for her girls and meet me at a restaurant for dinner and a movie. "I don't want to confuse my daughters with my dates," she had told me. Regardless, we soon established a pattern. On the first date we held hands in the theater, and afterwards the date would end in the parking lot with a tentative hug and a brief touching together of our cheeks. I was maybe eight inches taller than her, and I had to lean over manage that chaste cheek-to-cheek.

On the second date we sat together in my car in the parking lot, exchanging an actual closed mouth kiss on the lips before she got into her car and drove home. The third date progressed to a few minutes of open mouth kissing. And two dates later she welcomed the addition of my hand gently caressing a breast outside her clothing as we kissed with increased passion. I kept things slow to not rush her and spook her. Her hardened nipples and her soft moans told me what I needed to know.

Eventually -- with her approval -- Marie was happy to have me follow her home at the end of the evening to make sure she arrived safely, then I'd drive to my home. After a several such dates, she had me wait in my car outside her house while she paid the babysitter and checked her kids, then she stood in the doorway and signaled me to come inside. I knew where we were headed -- upstairs to her bedroom -- since we'd talked about it at dinner. After closing the door behind us, she embraced me and whispered, "Remember, we have to be really, really quiet."

And quiet we were. She led me upstairs and into a bedroom lit only by small lamp on a bedside table on the far side of the bed. Marie closed the door behind us and locked it, then turned to me. Her hand found mine, and she led me into the near-blackness of the room until she stopped next to the bed, turning around to face me. Her body pressed against mine, and her mouth breathed hot against my ear. "Is the floor okay? My bed is creaky."

"Works for me," I whispered.

"Undress me."

I did. Button by button, off came her blouse. I unsnapped her lacy lowcut bra, then reached behind her waist to the back of her skirt, and she patiently waited for me to discover the sequence of buttons, snaps, and zipper that would allow her skirt fall to the floor. All the while she stood passively with her hands reaching up to my shoulders.

My next discovery was her thong, and that, too, joined her skirt and bra on the floor. I stood there, still fully dressed, and as we kissed with open mouths and teasing tongues with my left hand caressing the back of her neck and my right hand caressing her face, then down her warm, smooth skin to each breast, cupping each of them in turn and ever so gently pinching its nipple. Marie emitted a quick gasp and her breathing quickened.

From there my hand caressed down from her breasts to between her thighs. Marie adjusted her stance to move her feet farther apart, granting me better access. Her pussy was as aroused as her nipples. Her pubic hair felt soft, straight, and tidily trimmed. My fingertips brushed along the edges of her inner labia peeked out of her widening vulva. One of my fingers made gentle measure of her stiff clitoris, small and stiffening, and then descended the short distance to her vagina that was noticeably lubricating the bottom of her vulva.

I managed a single upward fingertip swipe of her slickness, and Marie cleared her throat and took a deep breath. "Wait," she whispered. She reached around me and pulled the duvet and bedspread and pillows off the bed and onto the floor beside us. Then she pressed her body against mine and kissed me again. Her tongue flickered against mine. Now my hands cupped her buttocks, and my erection, trapped in my pants, advertised its eagerness to come out and play.

Marie broke the kiss and stepped back. She eased her body down to the floor, and in the dim light I could see her lying on the crumpled bedspread. Silent. Waiting. My clothes came off faster than hers, and I joined her.

This first intimacy went the way most reasonably successful first times go. My mouth made the usual journey from her lips above her chin to her lips between her thighs, making stops at her neck, her breasts and nipples, and her soft, quivering belly. Marie's fragrant pussy was yawning open when I got there, and it only got increasingly splayed open and wet as my tongue swiped every nook and cranny and surface. One finger, then two, penetrated into her silky vagina to find her g-spot slowly roughening as I focused what I hoped was just the right pressure on her clitoris.

To her credit, Marie maintained almost total silence, with just the barest of soft grunts and quick breaths, even as her body squirmed and her hips undulated to match the rhythm of my mouth. Would she climax from my mouth? She answered that question several minutes later with a sudden acceleration of shallow breaths and an arched back, stiffened body, and frozen hips. Her only noises were four muffled, high-pitched squeaks.

Marie's body relaxed, and my mouth withdrew. I joined her at face level. She held my face in her hands and kissed me, unfazed by the fact that the lower half of my face was coated in her juices. "Do you want to be inside me?"

"Of course."

Marie pulled me on top of her, spreading her legs wide apart. I held myself above her on my elbows and we stared at each other's faces in the dim light. We had already discussed birth control -- after her divorce she'd stopped taking the pill, one brief lover had used a condom, and I'd had a vasectomy years earlier -- but I asked for a final confirmation. "Should I... put on..."

"If you don't need to or don't want to, then I don't need you to. Or want you to."

My cock found the slippery warmth of her open and now very wet vulva, and I stroked my erection in her inflamed cleft to ensure that my shaft was comfortably slick. Then I aimed my cockhead lower to find her opening and gently pressed inside her. Marie inhaled a big gasp when the head passed the slight resistance at her entrance, and I paused there, kissing her. Her kegels gave my shaft three small nibbles. "Ohh," I murmured, "I felt you. Are you ready?"

"I feel you, too," Marie whispered. "And yes, more than ready." Her entrance nibbled at me again. "I want to feel all of you. Please keep going."

Slowly I nudged into her slippery embrace, penetrating an inch, retreating a half inch, then another inch and another retreat. Marie's only sounds were her quick, shallow breaths as I slid deeper and deeper, and only when I bottomed out did her eyes close momentarily and she exhaled a guttural groan of pleasure. I held myself there, fully embedded, and we made slight adjustments legs and arms and torsos and angles. Marie's knees were now embracing hips, and that allowed me to push inward a final fraction of an inch until my pubic bone was pressed firmly against her vulva and my cockhead just slightly brushed against the tip of her cervix. "Oh my god," she whispered.

"You feel incredible," I told her. Marie nibbled once around the base of my cock, and my cock twitched in response.

"I feel so full," she murmured. "You feel larger than I remember my husband being." Her hips slightly wriggled from side to side. "Definitely thicker. And harder."

"Is that good?"

"Oh yeah." Marie giggled. "Just be careful to not jab my cervix. I think that would hurt. You're close." I pulled back just a bit. "No no!" she grunted. "I love it deep. Just be careful."

"I will," I replied. "I think we're okay in this position. Maybe not in some others."

Soon I was fucking her with long, sensual strokes. I'd withdraw until my cockhead was just inside her, then I'd push inward as Marie rocked her hips upward until I bottomed out, giving her a stretching wiggle of my hips and a brief firm push that muscled her hips higher and hopefully pressed against her clit. Occasionally I'd just stay buried inside her snug sweetness, holding myself there for a moment while she gave me her little squeezes and I gave her my mostly involuntary twitches.

And that pattern seemed to be what did it for Marie. After a few minutes her quick breaths had become soft moans. Her body wriggled and squirmed beneath me. I didn't know how much longer I could last in her heavenly grasp of arms and legs and, most especially, her vagina. "Faster," she urged. "You can do it harder."

"I'm getting close," I warned her. "That will put me over the edge."

"I can tell," she replied.

"Are you close?" I asked.

"Yes. Just do it. I want to feel you come."

My strokes quickened. Now my pubic bone was bumping harder against her vulva. Marie's breathing became more erratic, and her moaning became whispered whimpers of "Oh! Oh! Oh!" while and her hands had moved to my butt with her fingernails digging into my flesh.

"Let it go," she grunted. I sped up another notch. "Faster! Let it go!"

I did. That primal force took over my body. My hips pressed downward to pin hers against the carpeted floor and I drove my cock as deep as I could manage as my climax exploded. "I'm coming," I announced. I don't think she needed to be told that.

Time stood still for a second, two seconds, and then my spurts began. My mind envisioned jets of juices splashing against the deepest recesses of her vagina.

I was only barely aware of Marie's fingernails digging into my buttocks and her pinned hips struggling to rock upward against mine holding her down and her restrained squeals. When my spurts tapered off and my muscles unlocked, I pulled back just slightly and Marie grunted, "No no don't stop keep pushing keep moving oh god" and I did. Her body froze and her nibbles became a clench and her cervix fluttered against my cockhead. Marie grunted, "Oh my god I'm coming," and her torso unfroze enough to shudder as I kept moving as best I could.

When our joined bodies relaxed and we were both breathing hard, my erection softened and, with great reluctance, finally slipped out of her sweet, sloppy embrace. "I haven't felt that in a long time," she murmured. I felt a hand reach between us and cup her pussy. "I'm overflowing."

"Sorry."

"I'm not complaining!" Marie smiled. "Was I too noisy? I hope not."

"No. I don't think so. Was I?"

"Let me up," she said. "I need to go clean up a bit."

I moved to her side on the comforter, and she stood up, walking to the en suite bathroom with her hand still cupping her vulva.

When she returned, we cuddled on the floor, kissing and nuzzling and doing the usual pillowtalk. "Was I too loud?" she asked again.

"I don't think so. Though I wasn't paying much attention to that."

"What were you paying attention to?"

I laughed. "You! You have the most wonderful vagina."

Marie's hand found my cock, still slick and shriveled, and gently wrapped her fingers around it. That elicited a small twitch. And, to my surprise and hers, it began to show signs of being less shriveled. "I was paying attention to this," she whispered.

"I'm kind of messy. Should I go clean up?"

"No." Marie slid lower against my body, and she gave me a slight push. "Lie back." I did. Her mouth found my cock, her fist opened, and I felt her tongue give me a lick. She looked up at me. "I'll take care of that."

And she did. Her mouth engulfed me, and her tongue swirled big circles, and my erection slowly, slowly came back to life. "Mmm," she murmured, "I can taste me. And you."

After ten minutes of patient, steady effort, Marie's mouth pulled away, and her soft fist continued to stroke my stiffness. "Now where were we?" she whispered as she straddled my hips and aimed my shaft with her fingers. She lined up my cockhead and sank her hips down, and my cock once again nestled into her smooth, hot, and very liquid slickness.

"There," she said, looking down at my face. "That's where we were."

I chuckled.

Marie's hips began a steady rhythm, a scrubbing-rubbing of her vulva against my pubic bone, pressing her weight down on me to keep my cock buried to the hilt. Inside, she was magically silky and dripping wet. I held my hips high and firm, giving her as much of my erection as I could manage. Her rocking motions produced those slurpy, squishy sounds that were louder than our controlled, suppressed heavy breaths.

My hands found her breasts. "Pinch me," she murmured, and I played with her turgid nipples as her hips accelerated. Her breaths deepened and quickened, and I tightened my glutes and raised my hips and buried another fraction of an inch of my erection. "Oh god," she gasped. I pinched harder, her hips quickened and she scrubbed my pubic bone with even greater force, and I became aware of her g-spot as a hardening of the front wall of her vagina.

"Can you come again?" I asked.

"No. Can you?"

"Yes. Just keep doing what you're doing."

Marie's hips resumed her rocking. I our combined juices dripping down my testicles. Her face and her upper chest were flushed. Her eyes glistened and stayed glued on mine. She worked her hips and her vagina cajoled me, enticed me, hugged me. "Here I come," I told her, and she smiled and nodded and accepted all of it, all of me, capturing the remaining contents of my balls as I emptied once more into her body.

And that evening, I'm happy to say, became the New Norm of our date nights. We'd get back to her house early enough to have as much time together as we could manage, and late enough to be sure that her daughters were asleep. One new element was the addition of a futon that Marie kept in her closet, which was easier on our backs and knees than using the floor.

Another new element was a less inhibited Marie. When she was on top, she'd sit upright and scrub her swollen clit against my pubic bone, or she'd even lean back just a bit and rub her g-spot against my cock. Either way, she could get herself off two or even three times, arching her head back and silently screaming in an open-mouthed grimace of pleasure. Sometimes she moved her hips at just the right angle that I could feel more of her cervix quivering and fluttering against my shaft. "No," she told me the first time that happened, "That doesn't hurt. I love feeling you so deep inside me."

And then she wanted me to be on top, fucking her missionary. She'd pull me close, lift her knees, and rock her hips in sync with my steady, firm thrusts as she whispered encouragements in my ear. "Just like that," it would start. "Push. Push hard." As her arousal ramped up more and more, her suggestions became wanton demands. "Fuck me," she'd breathe, "Give me that big cock." And when my breathing got quicker and my rhythm accelerated, Marie would whip me forward to my finish. "Do you like my pussy?" she'd ask as her kegels squeezed around my shaft. "Are you going to fill me with your come?"

That's usually what did me in. "Yes," I'd gasp, and then I'd stab my final strokes as she whispered her final "Fill me, baby, fill me up," until I exploded hot spurt after hot spurt and was only vaguely aware that Marie's teeth were biting down on the muscled top of my shoulder, right on the edge of being painful and her crimson fingernails were digging into my buttocks.

It was always intense. Her voice was always quiet, even if her body wasn't.