All Comments on 'Quiet Night in for a Dickgirl'

by Summerbreeze90

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not perfect, but a damn sight better than most.

I'm glad this isn't some of the usual over-dominating female sex machine crap that i usually find, and i actually enjoyed myself.

My only quibble is the same as always; the over-abundance of big dick. I'm not implying i'm adverse to the genre, i'm just sad there's too much of it. Even in this story, 9-10 inches would be fine while still being pretty fecking big, and 7, SEVEN inches around?! That's near the same as taking a can of Coca Cola and sticking it up one of your holes! It seems a tad over-doing it, ya know?

Still, overall, great hermaphrodite story, great writing, i would like to see more of your work. Best of luck bro.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2EF1

Most men do not have massive dicks. It's an overdone trope from people who get turned on by one thing and one thing only. Boring.

PTWaters1PTWaters1about 9 years ago
Good narrative!

While I'm not into drugs, the rest of the story was rather engaging and I liked the level of narrative detail. Not bad for a first story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sequel!

Fantastic story, good language and very erotic and hot. I loved the casual drug use through it all, made it sexier. You should definitely write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

Great, great story! I loved the detail and the descriptiveness! Not onboard with the drug themes, but that wasn't too hard to look past!

In response to those critical of your choices on size: this is fantasy! As far as realism goes, this is a lot more realistic than most of the stories in this genre. If you're going to read a story about a girl with a dick, why would you want it to be small or average? I'm just happy that it wasn't three feet long and that she wasn't some man-hating dominant psychopath!

Good story overall, and I look forward to sequels!

DBRN84DBRN84over 7 years ago
YES!

Please write more!

Synthia44Synthia44almost 2 years ago

This story deserves more than a Five Star. It should be ay least a ten. Fantastic writing with great wording.

I would love to find a dickgirl and be fucked like Amy was.

This is and will be my favorite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous