Quiet Time

Story Info
A woman loses herself in her pleasure waiting.
2.3k words
4.74
10.3k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags:

[sweet] [long] [masturbation] [fantasizing] [slow build] [orgasm] [coming home] [welcome home baby] [sweatpants] [bent over the couch] [hold the moan] [delicate touches] [needy] [creampie] [domestic]

It's raining today.

It's always days like this that I get hazy. I get lost in the stillness.

You know, I laughed at myself earlier because I paused in the doorway of our bedroom, my mind drifting into memories of you sliding inside of me with an urgency. The way your breaths hitched when your pelvis met mine, your eyebrows knitted together with your jaw slack?

I had my hand in my pants before I came back out of the memories.

Just like that. Standing in the doorway, my body already alight with a warmth just from that memory, my nipples poking through the thin shirt of my pajamas as I stared into the empty, still bedroom.

It was always days like this.

The silence in the house felt like it was goading me and the more I let it, the more insistent it got. Closing in on me like a blanket of delirious seduction.

It always did.

I even tried to take a nap on the couch, listening to the rain, watching the rain bounce off the lilacs that were just starting to bloom. It was a steady, insistent rhythm that my body felt the need to mimic.

My hands crept along my tummy under my shirt, the goosebumps shooting across my skin, pooling in my lower belly. My legs already falling open like my body knew what was coming next whether my mind was in the same place or not.

It always caught up though.

Eyes drifting shut as I pressed into the sweet, molten wetness that was soaking my panties. The friction of the material on my clit one of my favorites when it came to edging. Imagining it was you doing it, the joy in your gaze when you discovered how needy I was.

You could always tell, and I loved how you teased me about it. The flush high in my cheeks, the way my gaze would drift... a little unfocused... a little glassy...

I continued to press the material in between my slippery folds, my hips rocking into my hand as I imagined how you'd tease me. How you'd playfully chide me for being so wet.

How you'd whisper that I was such a good girl for you.

Oh, how I wanted to be a good girl for you. Especially when it came to making you feel so good because I knew you'd take care of me.

Adrift.

Lost.

Swimming in the endorphins that filled my body as I surrendered to the continuous sinking. I stopped resisting what I needed and I could almost hear you in my ear while I lay here, telling me how I'm doing such a good job giving in.

I wish you weren't at work. I wish you were here so I could show you how needy I am.

Rubbing and dipping.

I lost myself in the rhythm of the rain against the windows, the pattern lulling me into this hypnotic state. I blame the rain for my hedonistic descent into wishing you were to fight the rising tide inside of me.

I moaned into the emptiness of the room as I shifted the slick material away from my pussy, almost wishing I had taken my sweats off so I could see the clear syrup that would connect the material and my body. The evidence of how deep in my haze I was.

But I could imagine it as my eyes stayed closed while I slowly... so slowly dragged a single finger through the dripping seam, gathering that evidence before rubbing calculated circles over my clit. The rush that floods my body when I'm taking this torturous pace is something I might be addicted to. I loved the feeling of being out of breath but wanting to take it almost at a molasses pace.

I realized I was close when I stopped breathing, the tension in my body pulled tightly. I groaned as I pulled my finger away from my clit, my breaths coming in hot and fast as I forced myself into the pillow of the couch, willing my body to back down. I yanked down my pajama shirt that had made it's way up around my neck, covering my nipples as if that would somehow stop me from playing with them.

I lost myself in the rain again. Almost asleep, but not quite. My body was too alive.

My fingers found their way under my shirt, tracing the curve of the underside of my breasts. Up and around, traveling the soft curves as the sensations made my nipples ache. The lightest touch on the tip of my nipples was enough to have my body bowing with need, the lightning that flashed between my nipples and my core making me a slave to the movement. I needed something inside of me. I didn't want to cum yet, but I felt so empty.

Throwing my legs off the couch with a resolution, I made my way into the bathroom where my dildo had been drying from using it a day or two ago. I rinsed it for good measure before making my way back to the couch, my nest of hedonistic descension until I decided it was time to surface.

Getting comfy, I slipped the head of the dildo in my mouth as my other hand found my nipple again, imagining your fingers pinching me while you used my mouth for your enjoyment. The dildo was nice and sloppy by the time I pulled the waistband of my sweats up to slip it into my panties. I was soaked and it was easy to swipe the head of the dildo through my greedy juices before pressing inside of me. I grunted and rocked my hips on the couch, whimpering as I slowly fucked it in and out of me until it was all the way in.

I dropped my head back on the couch, breathing through my nose as I worked my hips. I loved being full. I loved the feeling of my pussy being stretched and I was so excited when I finally got a dildo that looked like you. I wanted to be full of you, always. This was just to hold me over until you got home. I got dizzy while I laid there and moved my hips in minute increments, adjusting my panties over the end of the dildo to make sure it stayed deep inside of me.

Tucking a pillow under my legs, I pulled my shaking hands out of my pants. It was still raining but time meant nothing to me now. With the dildo inside of me, I could press on it through my sweats and rock my hips, feeling it hit that sweet spot inside of me that made me desperate.

I reached into my panties, swirling my finger around my clit, coating it with my juices as I fucked the dildo with shallow thrusts, making sure it was always deep inside of me. Slow inhales as my body rushed up to meet me, purposefully riding the edge I'd become familiar with before taking measured steps back.

I don't know how many times I did that, but I writhed on the couch as each edge made it easier to slip the dildo in and out of me, delighting in how comfortable my body got wrapped around it. How I missed when it wasn't inside of me.

I must've drifted off, the exhaustion of edging so sweetly and the rain winning the race. I woke up to your hands on either side of my face, blinking and smiling at you as you roused me from my haze induced sleep. You smiled down at me, your thumb tracing my cheek but there was mischief in your eyes. I moaned, forgetting that I had fallen asleep cockwarming this dildo, missing you. Could you tell? Could you tell that I missed you?

You smirked as one hand left my cheek to play with a nipple that I had left exposed. The shirt material pulled up over my tummy to reveal an eager nipple that you sucked into your mouth as we both moaned in unison.

My need roared to life inside of me again, dormant from my nap but now more alive than ever as you pulled my nipple into your mouth with an urgency and harshness that I adored. I rolled into you, my hands fisting in the fabric of your work clothes as your hand slipped into my panties to discover the dildo.

My face flushed hot as I avoided your smoldering gaze. I was delirious with need and now you were fucking me with slow, deep strokes with your hand wrapped tightly around the end of the toy.

I whimpered, you teased me. Told me how much of a greedy little girl I was, your eyes going wide when I said I hadn't cum yet. The tempo of your fucking increased as I rocked my hips up to meet you before you stuffed me full of the toy and grabbed my legs.

I loved when you moved me around, it made me feel small and being handled by you always made me feel safe. With my knees on the floor and my head flat against the couch, I moaned as your hands traveled down the length of my body, every nerve ending alive.

Your fingers found their way into my waistband, pulling them to my knees as I heard your zipper slowly go down. I felt so wanton like this. My pussy stuffed full of a toy, on display for you while you make me wait.

Exposed.

Vulnerable.

Yours.

I listened to your breath change as you slowly slipped the toy out of me before instructing me to open my mouth. I obeyed without question as you slipped the toy slick with my juices into my eager mouth while you positioned the head of your cock at my entrance. You were so hard as you pushed into me, a moan escaping around the head of the toy as you handed it off to me so you could fuck your length into my perfectly stretched out hole.

Molded to your shape.

The perfect fit.

You instructed me to keep the dildo in my mouth as you put both of your hands on my body, setting a pace that was delicious and rough, the kind that made my toes curl and only heightened by the fact that were fucking in front of our window.

Anyone could see.

It was still raining though, maybe that's why you felt emboldened to stuff my pussy with your cock right here in the living room. Bending me over the couch and taking me right when you got home from work, a willing and wet hole waiting to make you feel good.

I was drowning in the orgasm that was coming and I knew you could feel it. You increased your tempo as you ground through your teeth what a good fucking girl I was for you, the slick sounds of our bodies colliding in the otherwise silent house made me feel reckless. I wanted to cum for you. Your cock was making me feel so good.

You bent over me, the heat of your body pressing me into the couch as you ground deeper, one of your hands finding its way to my clit as you commanded I cum for you. I was drooling around the toy in my mouth as my body obeyed you, detonating while you were deep inside of me and screaming my pleasure so you'd remember it. Your name on my lips as I creamed the base of your cock but you never stopped, even though I clamped down around you. The tight muscles of my pussy never stopping you but I loved the way you sounded when you fucked me through my orgasm.

I could hear how good my orgasm felt through your moans and your breaths. I wanted this memory now, I wanted to remember this the next time I made my nest on the couch and you picked up your pace. Slamming into me, praising me for keeping the toy in my mouth before you adjusted your angle and came deep inside of me, stilling your thrusts as you pumped your load into me. I arched my back, wanting every single drop of it, the rush of your throbbing inside of me making me clench around you.

You pulled the toy out of my mouth, I could barely open my eyes as your lips delicately pressed kisses along my shoulder, your hand turning my face so you could capture my lips. The sweetest kiss while your cock stayed hilted inside of me. I wanted to be the best girl for you, your cum in my pussy like the sweetest gift. I sucked on your lips, wanting to communicate how much I missed you while you were at work without saying so and I think you knew. You rocked into me before exhaling quietly and slipping out of my pussy, the peace in your sigh settled in my bones, quieting my mind.

You pressed the toy into me, and my toes curled in excitement. I got to keep your cum inside of me and that thought alone had my body warming up again. You knew how to play my body like the well honed instrument of your crafting and I delighted in that fact. You pushed the toy into me, so much easier now that you had filled me with your cock before replacing my panties and sweatpants and a swat on the bum.

You collapsed on the couch next to me, pulling me into your lap. You always smelled so fucking good after we had sex. I could see the lilacs from here, soaked and flushed from the rain.

I smiled as I settled into your lap, the feeling of the dildo inside of me making me high as your arms wrapped around me.

I could relate.