Quiet Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was once again fighting to avoid coming, afraid that I might drop her, I moved my left hand off her nipples and placed it behind her neck to hold her to my chest. Her arms went limp and just hung down at either side; her legs lay at my hips, resting on the rock where I sat. I wanted so badly to just push the rest of the way into her, to just bury the rest of my cock completely into her cunt, to explode in her filling her with my spunk, claiming her totally as my own. But I don't need to do that; she already considers herself totally mine just as I consider myself totally hers. And if I were to do that, I may hurt her and that would be just so wrong, I probably, no not probably, but positively couldn't live with myself if I did that.

I suddenly felt so tired, so weak. I'd been expending so much energy holding myself still that I wasn't even sure that I could pick her up off my lap to lay her down on the towel. But I had to, if she came back around right here, she may start thrashing around and hurt herself on the edge of these rocks. At least my erection was starting to soften and shrink. Even though I hadn't come, the tension, the fear of hurting her, had taken some of the starch from my sails. If I could just sit and relax for a minute or two, I would likely slip right out of her and also during that time, I would likely regain just a little, hopefully enough, of my strength, to be able to turn around and lay her on the towel.

Barb was breathing slowly and deeply, I was pretty sure she was asleep. After I felt a little strength come back to me, I picked her up and turned around and maneuvered to lay her on the towel. Maybe I should lie next to her so I'm right there when she wakes. On second thought, maybe I better spread the tarp in the shade and move us over there. If I fall asleep in the sun, I could wake up shortly with a good bit of sunburn and that would definitely be painful and might be hard to explain, shoot, even Barb could get a burn if we fell asleep on the rock here.

So I got the tarp out of the pack and spread it on a sandy area that would stay in the shade for a couple hours. I put the drying towels on it so it would be softer for Barb and then picked her up and moved her over. She didn't even stir when I moved her and stayed asleep resting comfortably. I lay myself down next to her after I moved all of our stuff over closer. I watched her sleep for a while before I put my head down to relax a little easier.

The next thing I knew, I woke up to that sensation of warmth and wetness on my prick. Barb was lying between my legs and she had her head on my thigh and her lips around the head and a couple inches of my prick, sucking and not being very gentle. I know she felt the rush of blood causing me to stiffen just as I did. She started sucking a good bit harder and pulling it a little, then a lot deeper into her mouth. Before I even had time to think to offer her the chance to climb on top into a 69 position, she was swallowing fast because she had me spurting down her throat. Probably just as well; I'd have to put my head up as far as possible and do a very tight crunch to get even close to being able to lick her pussy while she was sucking my prick so deep. By the time she felt that she'd gotten every drop out of me that she could, both of us were ready to just lie there quietly for a few more minutes. It happened so fast that I hadn't had the chance to put out nearly as much energy as I had on resisting during her prior orgasms, and although she had put in enough effort to get me to climax, she had only had a mild climax herself so she wasn't nearly as deeply tired as she had been before either.

So in less than five minutes, she was holding my prick pointed straight up over my navel, and had her knees on either side of my hips with her little pussy rubbing her dripping juices the full length, from the base to the tip and back, lubing me up before sliding me into her hot wet pussy again. I had my hands squeezing and teasing her tits as she hovered over me before sliding them down onto her hips to reposition her a little higher where I could align for penetration. In just another couple minutes, a puddle of her juices was forming on my abs and I moved her into the final penetration position. As she began sinking down, her pussy lips began sliding apart and enclosing the tip of my prick. She managed to fit the first five inches in before she began to quiver and let out a deep soft moan. She was bound and determined and shortly she sat up with my entire prick ensheathed inside her quivering pussy. For a full thirty seconds, she just sat there unmoving, breathing deeply, amazingly quiet, but then I sensed it, and felt it, and prepared to hold on for dear life. A tiny flicker built into a flutter which grew into a rippling spasm around my prick, with her taking a few deepening breathes and suddenly she exploded into a swirling twirling thundering tornado of lust; her cunt was squeezing and sucking on my cock, she was going to turn me inside out and I wanted to dissolve completely and just flow into her and form a shield all around her protecting her from anything and everything that could ever hurt her, it became my sole purpose in life. My vision went red, then grey, then black...

As I became aware, I could feel my head, neck and shoulders pressed down on the tarp; my ankles and feet as well, but the rest of me was bowed up. There was weight on my chest and groin, but it couldn't push me down to the ground, it was too light. I realized that it was Barb, she was lying on my chest, her pussy was still impaled on my prick but my prick was already starting to lose its firmness; her pussy was no longer squeezing and sucking, it was caressing me, it was full of heat and moisture but comfortable and caring. I realized that my hands were no longer gripping her so tightly though I could tell that I had been pulling her as tightly as I could to me, I was just gently holding her on my chest and stroking her back. I noticed that I was whispering to her but didn't even know what I was saying. I had found peace, and love, and contentment. I must have been out for a few minutes because Barb wasn't wheezing or groaning or anything, she had her head resting on my chest with her ear down as though listening to my heartbeat, her body seemed relaxed even though still impaled on my prick, her right foot was hooked over my left leg but her left leg was hanging down but too short for her knee to be touching the ground although her foot must be all the way to the ground; I felt the back of her calf on the outside of my leg. I forced myself to relax my back muscles some more to allow myself to sink down onto the tarp. We would take a little time and rest before we did anything else other than just lay there.

I must have actually fallen asleep again because I was awakened by Barb moving on my chest. She pushed her arms down to push her head up to look into my eyes. She moved her knees up by my sides; her pussy was no longer caressing my prick which was lying on my thigh. I saw only love and contentment there in her eyes and knew that she was seeing the same in mine.

"What happened? I remember climbing on you and sliding down and filling up with your prick, but then it's a blank until I just woke up now. I can feel that you came in me and I can tell that I came hard; my tummy feels the after effects of the strain. My pussy feels like I've had a really good workout down there. I feel comfortable, content even; how do you make me feel so good?"

"I remember bits and pieces but if we want to know just exactly what went on, I'm afraid we're out of luck. I was hoping that you'd be able to tell me."

We talked and I told her what I did remember and she didn't seem to have any more detail to add. We decided that we'd have to set our cellphone to record if we wanted to know what happens the next time, but I doubt that we'll do that, it would be too dangerous to have something like that around.

It was almost 4:00 o'clock and so we decided we better get cleaned up and get back to check on mom. We didn't know if we might have missed her blowing the air horn while we were out and felt it would be safer to get back sooner rather than later, just in case. When Barb sat up on my groin to get up, I felt the pressure in my bladder.

"Whoa. I need to go pee."

"Damn, I wish you hadn't said that, Tom. Now I need to go too. And how can I get all the way back to the cabin without peeing myself?"

I showed Barb that the other guys and I had found a group of bushes that formed what looked like a small room. We just went in there and peed at the back 'wall' so we wouldn't walk through the wet spot by accident. I told Barb that I heard that girls could pee standing also as long as they held themselves open or they could squat to do it. I told her I'd go first so she could see where to do it and avoid walking where we guys did it usually. Then we could go over to the waterfall and wash up good; we needed to wash anyway before we could go back.

We finished going and walked over to the waterfall. We rinsed off thoroughly and then I picked her up and did our flip rinse thing to clean her inside as well as out. We did it twice to do a good job of it. When she started to walk away, I grabbed her again and did my quality check. That got her laughing before we went over to put on our clothes to go back to see about mom.

Barb and I walked up the steps to the porch at about 4:45 and mom asked Barb to go in and check if the water was boiling yet for the rice and if her dinner roll was just about ready to come out of the oven. I loved when mom made her dinner roll; it was almost like a loaf of Italian bread but was cut before baking so it would separate into pieces easily after baking. Half a loaf was usually what the four of us would eat, but dad and I usually had three pieces each since mom and Barb could only eat one each. When dad came up the walk shortly after that, he actually had fish to cook for supper. Mom went in to bake it and told Barb and I to set the table since it would only take a short time since the oven was already hot. Dad sent me to the basement to bring up a bottle of water and a soft drink for each of us.

After we ate, we talked about our trip into town tomorrow and dad asked if anyone needed the generator again tonight. Barb hadn't used her MP3 player that much and mom said she had plenty of charge still on her tablet so we were set since we all charged our phones last night. We played cards for a time while it was still light enough then sat and talked about all sorts of unimportant things before we decided that we better head in to bed so we'd be awake early for the town trip. When we all said our good nights, it was still only about 9:30, but I for one was pretty ready for some sleep. Barb and I had not made any plans to try to get together any more tonight.

I don't know what time it was, but Barb woke me by scooting into bed with me and just wrapping my arms around her from behind. She said she had set my watch alarm for 5:00 so she could be awakened in her own bed by the folks in the morning; she just needed a cuddle for tonight. That was fine with me and I was back asleep very quickly spooned against her back.

Something woke me and I had no idea what it was. Luckily I hadn't jerked as I woke and Barb was still asleep. I just listened for a couple minutes before I heard mom and dad obviously in the middle of one of their love-making sessions. Now I was awake and unable to just drop back to sleep. I reached back and looked at the time. It was just 11:45; great, now what? I couldn't help myself; I had to listen as they went through their paces. It was getting to me and even though I tried to fight it, my prick just knew that sex was the thing to do at that time.

My prick started stiffening up and it was pressed right between the cheeks of Barb's ass. I don't know if Barb was responding to my prick or the sounds that mom and dad were making. I'm not even sure if Barb was still asleep or had woken up, but her butt started cycling back and forth against my prick making it slide further in between the cheeks and making it hit the lips of her pussy. My pre-cum was leaking and providing enough lubrication that there didn't seem to be any discomfort to our motions.

My resistance was crumbling and I started to piston back and forth when suddenly, on one of my in strokes, Barb pushed back, and the tip of my prick pushed into her pussy. I was lost; there was no way that I'd be able to stop now. Barb was either awake or her body had just automatically gone into sex response mode because she was wet and hot around my prick. I held myself to a slow steady pace, and despite her continuing cycled movements, Barb made no other indication of being awake. My prick went from willow, to oak, to rock, and finally, to steel. The head never came out of her pussy and when we both pushed together, almost three quarters of it was buried in her.

I whispered to her, asking if she was awake. She replied by moving her hand to my hip, not pushing or pulling with it, just keeping in time with my movements. I leaned up and saw that she was biting on my pillow, muffling her moans almost completely. She suddenly felt much wetter and squeezed tightly around my prick, but managed to keep her moan mostly muffled. Then she said that if I could keep the slow steady pace, she should be able to keep from screaming out when we came together, or at least she hoped she could. That made it harder for me to fight the urge to go deeper and faster with my strokes; I was losing the battle. But it was a battle that I wanted to lose; I wanted to explode in her, I wanted to press her down on the mattress and bury my prick to the hilt, I wanted to fill her with my sperm until she was overflowing, I wanted to be joined to her and never be parted again.

As hard as I tried, I couldn't stop the increase in speed and depth of my thrusts and shortly I felt another of those hot, wet, tight squeezes around my prick. I leaned up and saw Barb with a larger bite on my pillow and I forced myself to lie back and try to breathe more evenly. It only lasted a couple minutes and suddenly I surged forward, pushing deep and fast and gritting my teeth and mashing my lips into the hair on the top of Barb's head, I felt the first pulse blast up and out of my cock and paint the inside of her cunt. She instantly responded with another tight squeeze and a groan that she somehow managed to mostly muffle in the bite of pillow in her mouth. For each blast, she gave me back a super tight squeeze; I lost count but it had to be a half dozen or more blasts before I fell back, totally spent.

It took a few minutes for me to unclench my jaw; I realized that my left hand had attached to the edge of the mattress and my right was frozen in a clutching motion, thankfully not too tightly, on Barb's tit. I managed to relax them and release their hold. Barb managed to relax her vagina muscles and stop squeezing on my prick.

I suddenly remembered that I hadn't made any preparations for any activity tonight. How were we going to clean up? My tee shirt was clear across the room on the floor next to the laundry bag and I hadn't brought any towels into my room with me. Barb must have realized my thoughts since she said that she had brought in her sleep shirt and panties, just in case she got caught having to use the bathroom before she could get back into her room. She would just hold her panties tight against her pussy until she made it into the bathroom. I could then use my tee shirt to clean up my messy self.

We decided that once she had cleaned up, she better spend the rest of the night in her own room to avoid any more risky business tonight. Barb reached down and held her pussy closed while I went to grab my shirt and she grabbed for her panties. Then I helped her get her sleep shirt on so she could head for the bathroom.

I opened my door and listened for mom and dad. They had apparently finished as I didn't hear anything. No light showed under the bathroom door so they must be asleep or getting there in their room. I gave Barb a quick kiss on the forehead as she darted past me heading into the bathroom. I waited the fifteen minutes she was in there and blew her a kiss as she went back into her own room, before I closed my door and went back to bed. I looked at my watch and found out that it was almost 2:15 am. Well, at least we would probably get about 5 hours of sleep before dad was rousting us out to get ready to go to town. Barb and I had gotten away with a not-so-quiet time even though we hadn't planned on it. And we still had over a week of days to continue our quiet times.

12