Quinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started going up and down on the shaft, rhythmically sliding my tongue back and forth. His taste was salty, potent, and not even a little unpleasant. I'd let him fuck my face all day. I ran my hands over the mounds of his ass cheeks, dragging my fingertips through his crack and over the crinkle of his hole. I breathed in his spicy musk mixed with my hot saliva. His smell drove me crazy. I wanted to keep my face here forever.

He was burying my cock down his throat, and I began to lose focus. Neither of us could talk with our mouthfuls.

He lifted his mouth off my shaft, and there was an audible slap when my cock hit my belly. I kept sucking him and moaned into his cock. He started teasing my balls with his tongue, which made me spread my legs. I wanted him to have a clear path back to my asshole.

Sure enough, he put one hand behind my right knee and pulled my leg up, then repeated the process with the other leg. I was on my back, a man's dick impaling my mouth, and now my legs were in the air with my ass was on full display, and this man began probing my asshole with his tongue again. He was holding himself up on the bed like he was doing a pushup, and his arms ran behind my knees, pinning me in place.

He could pin me anywhere, anytime. I was his. Then he slid two fingers into my asshole.

I had to take his dick out of my mouth and breathe. "Fuck me," I said. "That's so good."

"Are you sure you've never sucked a cock before?" Quinn said, panting. "You're amazing."

"Please," I said. "Please fuck my ass." I couldn't wait. I needed it.

Quinn unstraddled my face and hopped off the bed. He took a bottle of lube from inside his nightstand. I pushed myself to the edge of the bed and let my ass hang over, giving him a good angle while standing. I threw my legs back and held them with my elbows. My erection throbbed against my stomach. I was his.

The biggest thing I'd ever put in my ass was a girthy, eight-inch dildo. I couldn't wait to try something bigger. Quinn rubbed the lube onto his length, then lubed my shaft, too.

"Are you ready?" he said.

I nodded, breathlessly.

He rubbed some lube on my asshole, then pressed the tip of his rod against it. I felt pressure as he began to push, and then my hole slowly parted. His cock started to slide in. Quinn drilled me slowly, one of his hands on the back of my thigh, the other guiding his dick. He pushed maybe another two inches and let me adjust.

"Oh god," I said. "It's so good."

He smiled, pushed a little more, and then the pressure dissipated as he slipped past my sphincter. God, he was in, and god, what a difference a good lube made.

He wrapped a hand around my shaft and pumped me, rubbing his thumb across my cock head. "Deeper?" he said.

I moaned and nodded. He pulled out half of what he'd inserted, then pushed back in. The loss followed by the bigger gain and the collision with my prostate was profound. I dropped my head onto the bed and said, "Holy fuck."

He pulled back again and then buried the rest. I felt his groin hit my ass, I felt him pulsing inside me. He pumped my dick slowly again.

I looked up. Quinn smiled and started fucking my ass slowly. Even though he was the biggest thing I'd ever had in my ass, there wasn't even the tiniest pain. It might've been the most intense pleasure I'd ever felt.

After a minute, he grabbed my hips and sped up.

"Did you ever put your big cock up your ex-wife's ass?" Quinn said. I nodded — it had happened once. "Do you think she enjoyed it this much?" I shook my head — that's why it only happened once.

He was pounding me now, and it felt so good. I closed my eyes and moaned. Then, with no warning, he pulled out. I looked to see why, and he was climbing on to the bed. We kissed again, me putting a hand on the back of his head so I could taste him again. Our slick dicks rubbed together, jolting me. He reached down and used one hand to bring them together and jerk both our shafts. I shook again.

He took his hand off us and did that push-up position over me again. We were still making out, and I wrapped my legs around him. It was an instinctual move, one I'd never made before but one I didn't have to think about. It just felt right. And I didn't have to say anything more: he guided his cock back into my ass.

This is what I'd dreamed of about being bi: the role reversal. Here I was with this perfectly useful cock, ready to penetrate, but instead what I wanted was to BE penetrated, to play the feminine side to someone else's masculine side. I wanted to use and explore every part of my body. My cock throbbed and rubbed against Quinn's stomach while he pounded me. It throbbed and I hoped that I'd get a chance to fuck Quinn as hard as he was fucking me now.

He kept it up for a few blissful minutes, and then he slowed down. He lowered himself down onto me, and I kept my legs wrapped around him. I put my arms around him as tightly as I could. We kissed tenderly, pressing as much of ourselves to the other as possible. My prick and my balls ached from the pleasure and the pressing.

I reluctantly broke our kiss. "Will you take me from behind?" I said.

He smiled. "Of course."

He slowly rose and carefully glided himself out of my ass. I started to feel cool without his warmth, but I knew that wouldn't last long. I turned over and got onto my knees, meaning to move toward the head of the bed, but he moved behind me as soon as I was up, spooning me. He ran his hands over my body again, from my thighs up to my neck. We fit together perfectly.

I reached between my legs and found his dick, but instead of sticking it in my ass, I brought it through so I could straddle it and feel it against me. He was so long that even from behind me, his cockhead started peeking out from underneath my scrotum. I ran my hand over his cock and my balls. Then one of his hands was on mine and his other pumped my cock.

"Are you ready for more?" he whispered into my ear.

"Yes," I moaned.

He pulled back from our spoon, angled his cock into my ass, and pushed. Of course it slipped back in, and the new angle was even better. He put his hands on my hips and squeezed. He buried himself in my ass and held me there.

"You two sure got acquainted quickly," Brannon said. He stood in the doorway, arms crossed over his chest, smiling.

I was in too much sexual ecstasy to be shocked, plus the bourbon had worn away any remaining inhibitions. I guess now I knew who Quinn's roommate was.

Quinn cupped my balls and stroked my shaft. "Thanks for the connection," he said to Brannon.

With all the not-so-subtle hints at the bar, I wondered if Brannon had picked Quinn for me so he'd have this opportunity — to see us and maybe even join us. I'd wanted to avoid sex with Brannon just because we were friends, but I didn't have the same resolve when I was buzzed and already getting wonderfully fucked.

"So," I said. "You want to join us?"

Brannon smiled and started to undress. I put my hands on the headboard and pushed my ass into Quinn, who received the signal loud and clear and resumed plowing me.

"I was trying not to fuck my roommate," Quinn said. "I guess I should be happy I lasted this long."

"Just a few weeks?" Brannon said. I looked over my shoulder and saw him getting onto the bed. His dick wasn't as big as Quinn's, but it was still considerable. He was on his knees behind me, came shoulder to shoulder with Quinn, and they started to kiss. Quinn fucked me harder.

I pushed back from the headboard, lowering my head and arching my back. I closed my eyes and couldn't count the number of hands rubbing my back. The ecstasy was limitless.

"I want both your dicks," I said. "I want both your dicks."

Quinn slowed down. "How do you want us?" he said.

I pulled my ass slowly off his dick. I turned around to two beautiful men, both stroking their dicks. To Brannon, I said, "Sixty-nine me." To Quinn, I said, "Cum in my ass." I moved my ass to the end of the bed, threw my legs back, and then started reaching for Brannon's cut dick.

His face lit up. He moved to me, lifted a leg over my head, and straddled my face like Quinn had. He didn't hesitate: he had my dick in his mouth as quickly as he could reach it. I took his thick rod in my hand and opened wide. His silky-smooth head was different than Quinn's, a little wider and a little stouter, and, without the foreskin, I got to focus more on the rim of his glans. He tasted fresh and soapy, like he'd just washed. His smell was just as intoxicating as Quinn's.

To be sixty-nining a man again was euphoric — and then Quinn's dick slid back into my ass.

The feeling of a man pinning me to the bed, his mouth working my dick, my mouth stuffed full of his hot, thick cock, while another man rammed his shaft in my ass was the most fulfilling (pun not intended) moment of my sexual history. I wanted to suck and fuck like this until I died.

Brannon was doing an amazing job on my rod, and I could feel an orgasm building. I thought it'd be weird, but it wasn't — I wanted to explode down his throat.

"I'm going to fucking cum," Quinn said, and I could feel his rod thicken even more.

I moaned in pleasure, unable to speak with Brannon's cock jammed down my throat. This was perfection.

I threw both my hands onto Brannon's ass cheeks, forced as much of his dick into my mouth as possible, felt Quinn pumping my ass furiously, heard him howl, and then I came. Wave after wave of pleasure rolled through me, pulsing from my orgasm and from every time Quinn hit my prostate. I dumped what could've been gallons into Brannon's mouth. I tasted his precum and smelled his soapy ass and all I wanted was more.

Quinn held himself in me, recovering from his orgasm. Brannon rolled off me and let my slightly less hard dick slide out of his mouth. We were all panting.

"Brannon," I said. "Do you want to come in my mouth or in my ass?"

He beamed. "Your mouth," he said, with hardly a thought.

I centered myself on Quinn's bed and motioned Brannon to me. He straddled my head again, but reversed from our sixty-nine. His ass was over my chest, his balls rested on my neck, and he held his cock in his hand, right over my chin. I lifted my head and kissed his balls, licked his shaft. God I wanted him so badly.

"Fuck my face like this," I said. "Gently."

Brannon was in disbelief. He started to lean forward, like he was going to go down on all fours, and guided his rod into my yearning mouth. Then he did go down on all fours, like he was doing a form of missionary on my mouth. It was so hot to see his groin above my face, his dick disappearing into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged his back, rubbed down to his ass. Then he started gliding in and out of my mouth. I sucked greedily. I didn't want to give up an inch.

Quinn, who I'd lost sight of, starting stroking my re-hardening dick.

I clutched Brannon even harder, sucking up his shaft, feeling him punch the back of my throat. My eyes watered and I had to be intentional about each breath I took.

Then something else incredible happened: Quinn straddled me and swallowed my dick with his asshole.

I moaned, even harder than before. I was sucking my second dick of the night and fucking my first ever male ass. I couldn't believe I was hard again. My next orgasm was going to kill me.

I kept sucking Brannon, but I moved my hands to Quinn as he brought himself up and down on my dick. The feeling of his ass was warmer than a vagina, even a little tighter, and maybe slicker with our lube. I loved feeling the hair on his legs, his dick slapping my belly when he came down. I wanted to savor every detail that made this different from fucking a woman.

I put my hands back on Brannon and stroked his back and his ass. I couldn't see, but I felt one of Quinn's hands on mine. He took my hand and dribbled something in it.

Lube.

I found Brannon's asshole and began pushing a finger in. His reaction was immediate: his dick got even stiffer, his thrusts more urgent. I slurped his dick and craved his hot sticky load.

I worked a second finger into his ass and pressed as far as I could with the angle.

I didn't think it was possible, but I was already feeling a second orgasm building. My free hand found Quinn's thigh, which I used to leverage myself deeper inside him. His cock slapped my belly with every thrust.

The taste in my mouth suddenly got saltier — Brannon's orgasm was arriving. I moaned around the meat that was pummeling me. I jabbed my two fingers deeper into Brannon's hole. I thrusted my swelling rod furiously into Quinn's ass. It was absolute bliss.

Brannon grunted as the first jet of his hot cum flooded my mouth, and then it just kept coming, blast after blast. My rocket took off, too, and I went rigid as my second orgasm rocked me. I felt my achingly engorged cock spray a fresh load deep in Quinn's ass. His steel pipe of a dick just kept slapping my stomach with every thrust.

After a moment, we all just came to a stop. Quinn and Brannon were panting, and once Brannon pulled his dick out of my mouth, I was, too.

I was getting ready to swallow Brannon's load when he started kissing me, probing my mouth for his seed. I put a hand on the back of his head and held him on so we could share every drop.

After a moment, Brannon and I finally broke the kiss. We collapsed onto the bed, catching our breath, and Quinn joined us. The two of them looked as exhausted — but just as satisfied — as I felt. No one said anything for a few minutes.

Quinn broke the silence. "Wash up," he said. "I'll get our drinks."

A few minutes after that, we all got back into Quinn's bed. We stayed close and pulled a blanket over our lower halves. I was in the middle. We sipped our bourbons and stroked each other.

"What did you think?" Brannon said, smirking. "Would you do it again?"

"I don't know how I waited so long," I said. "I'd fuck ass over pussy any day."

They both laughed.

I turned toward Quinn, intentionally brushing my bare ass against Brannon's dick, which I could feel was semi-hard. Brannon put a hand on my hip.

I sipped my bourbon and said to Quinn, "Did you know he was going to come home in the middle of things?"

"I didn't know for sure," he said. "But Brannon's got a reputation."

I laughed this time. Rather than pivoting back to face him, I looked over my shoulder. "Wouldn't I know if you were a manwhore?" I pushed my ass back into his dick. I couldn't believe it, but I still felt horny.

"Now that we've fucked," Brannon said, "you're a member of an elite group. You'll get to learn all kinds of new things." He put a hand on my hip, pulling me closer, and kissed my mouth. His dick felt fully hard now, pressing into my back.

I put my hand under the covers and arched my leg up, offering my ass to him. I took Brannon's dick in my hand and moved it from my back to between my ass cheeks. I felt the top side of his shaft press against the outside of my hole.

He gave a little thrust against me. "Are you ready for another round?" he said, sounding surprised. It couldn't have been more than twenty minutes since he and I climaxed.

I gyrated against him as slowly as I could. "Yeah," I said, "I need more."

Quinn took all our drinks and set them on the nightstand. Brannon found the lube and rubbed it onto his shaft. He shifted slightly, moving toward the foot of the bed, and then I felt his cockhead push against my asshole. He knew what he was doing, and I was already loosened up, so he slid right back in.

I moaned. It was as good as the first time with Quinn. God, I thought, men who never allow themselves to be fucked in the ass are missing one of male sexuality's greatest pleasures.

Quinn started kissing my mouth while Brannon kissed my neck, my shoulders. He buried his rod in my ass and kept his tempo slow. I arched my back toward him as much as I could. The pleasure for me was incredible, more of that role-reversal feeling again, like I was getting to be the feminine to his masculine. Penetrate me, use me, take me. I started running my hands over Quinn, and he brought his body closer. One of his hands brought our cocks together, and he pumped our shafts as one.

I couldn't remember the last time I'd had three orgasms in one day. I didn't think it was possible with as much as I'd already shot, but my aching dick was hard as a rock again. Tomorrow it'd feel like punishment, but tonight was all pleasure.

"Cum in my ass, Brannon," I said, then went back to kissing Quinn. It all still felt surreal, fucking one of my best friends and a man who would've been a complete stranger just a few hours ago. But the hot, thick shaft sliding in and out of my willing asshole reminded me it was deliciously real.

Being sandwiched between these two men was the peak of pleasure. Our mixing heat, sweat, musk, and cum. It felt like I really could cum a third time.

Quinn, still pumping our dicks, started to breathe more sharply. His hand sped up. I put the one hand I could use on the small of his back, right above his ass cheeks, and pulled him slightly closer. "Yeah," he whispered near my face.

Brannon squeezed my hip more forcefully, and I knew we were all close.

Quinn grunted first, his white spunk splattering across our close stomachs and the bed, and then Brannon started going deeper, harder. He grunted and forced himself all the way into me, and then my painfully engorged dick started its final build.

I came last, impaled on Brannon's cock, sinfully rubbing on Quinn's, and my load was watery, almost nonexistent, but it took my breath away.

We all fell motionless again and just panted. Brannon's dick slowly relaxed inside me. I felt myself wilting out of Quinn's grip.

When I could finally talk again, I said, "I sure hope you guys are going to let me sleep here tonight."

It was funny, and the perfect way to transition out of such maddeningly good sex. We were all exhausted. Quinn showed me to his bathroom and got me a clean towel. While I showered, he said he and Brannon would change the sheets. Then they'd shower, and we could all sleep together.

All I could think about in the shower was how this had been like no Thursday night I'd ever had. I was supposed to be at work tomorrow morning, but I was beginning to think that wouldn't happen. Not because I anticipated being unable to work, but because I wanted to keep my schedule open in case we could all have sex again tomorrow.

What a change this was. Just a few months ago I was withering away in a sexless marriage, and here I was, taking a leap with my new sexuality. Wouldn't Ana be surprised to know my first lay after our divorce was two gorgeous men?

But it didn't matter what she thought. She wasn't my life anymore. I was moving forward, discovering myself, and finding for the first time in years that I was truly happy.

12