Quinn Ch. 11

Story Info
Quinn has the lead up to NYE. Plus the decision.
10.2k words
4.67
1.1k
00

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers

Quinn Chapter 11.

I proofread and write it all myself so I know there will be some mistakes I missed, I hope you enjoy it and leave a nice comment. This one contains one of the plot points that I have been dancing around. This one makes me wonder where Quinn will take this next, I'm glad this character is letting me tell her story.

Shondell (or Shoni as Dez had mentioned) had an infectious smile, and even though I could tell she was amused at my apparent discomfort, I couldn't help but start smiling too. I tugged the comforter off the bed, wrapping it around me and tucked it between my legs to keep it from falling away. I pulled the comforter with me, leaving Desean covered by just the smooth light sheet. Keeping the blanket tight against me, I shuffled about, scooping up my clothes and moved into the adjacent bathroom to dress.

I fixed my appearance as best as I could without supplies, I dressed, and came out of the beautifully large bathroom. Dez had thrown on some athletic shorts and an old basketball jersey. Shondell's bags were now in the opposite bedroom and the two siblings were in there talking. I walked in to join them.

"Oh hi. Let me give you a proper hello," she said, coming over and hugging me. "I'm sorry I gave you two such a fright, but I did knock. Don't you worry though, I didn't see anything besides some post-sex cuddling."

I admitted, "I'm so embarrassed, Shondell. This is the first time anyone has ever walked in on us."

Dez quickly changed the subject saying, "Hey Shoni, how was the trip here?'

The conversation moved on to more mundane topics. It was cute to see my big alpha boyfriend become a little boy again in the presence of his older sister. Though she was physically smaller than him, it was obvious that he looked up to her and it was equally obvious that she adored him greatly. I felt pleased knowing that Dez and Shoni had a relationship like Quayd and I, loving and full of respect. Shoni had a very exuberant nature. She used her hands a lot when she talked and her volume was loud and excited non-stop. Keeping her mom from knowing she was here might be a task.

Once we were back in the kitchenette, seated around the counter, Shondell insisted that I call her Shoni too. It's what friends and family all call her she explained. Soon, she began asking about Dez and my relationship and then my transition. She really seemed to care that we were good for each other. Her questions were polite and not intrusive. She made insightful comments and was generous with her compliments. She mentioned that she did try to Google me but couldn't find anything about me ever being a boy. No photos online of past schools, no older social media profiles, nothing. I explained the our friend Linda had gone and scrubbed me, probably illegally so, but she is a talented hacker and hid "boy-Quinn" very well.

Right at 6:00pm, my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw a text from Mom.

"That's my mom, babe," I said to Dez. I leaned in a kissed him. "She's up from her nap. Do you two wanna meet up for dinner and do you need some brother-sister bonding time?"

Shoni was the one to answer, "It would be easier to avoid Mom and stay out of sight if we all hang together and don't go to too many different places. Ooh, we could do room service. Why don't you guys all come up here? I brought my PS5, we can hook it up for some streaming. Netflix and chill?"

Dez said, "I'll call Dad and check about the room service costs. He's paying, so I don't wanna overstep."

"You are such a good son," I told Dez leaning in for another quick kiss. "You know, why don't you come down and invite mom yourself? She'd like that and it would be harder to say no face to face," I added grinning.

Shoni smiled too, "You're right. It is more polite. What room? I'll be right down."

I gave her our room and Dez walked me to the door. He leaned down and gave me one more kiss and a quick squeeze of my ass before I left. "You know", I said, "we could just order pizza from someplace nearby. I bet they'd deliver. It would save your Dad some money too."

He liked that idea and I turned to leave. I met up with Quayd at the door to our room. He looked like he worked out hard. Yes, before anyone asks, I gulped hard when I saw my attractive older brother sweaty and half dressed. I playfully tried to squeeze my arm past his when we both went to insert our card keys.

Quayd nudged me with his hip and I went sprawling. He laughed triumphantly.

We entered the suite just as Mom emerged from her bathroom. She was wrapped in one of the big, white, fluffy robes and was drying her silky hair. I definitely have Mom's genes when it came to hair and not Dad's wiry hair like Quayd's. She was looking more bright-eyed and bushy-tailed now. Clearly, invigorated by her shower.

She said, "Oh wait until you use the shower. It has 17 nozzles and an overhead rain head. I'm upgrading our showers when we get home. It will cost a fortune, but it will be so worth it. Oh my god, I cleaned places I didn't know could get dirty."

"Gross!" Quayd and I cried practically in unison.

Still laughing, Quayd crossed back to his room and I mentioned to Mom that I met Shondell and that she preferred being called Shoni. I left out the part about having sex and her walking in on us.

I followed Mom into her room and she pulled out a pair of panties and a sundress. I was hardly surprised anymore when Mom dropped the towel and put on her clothes. "She seems like a lot of fun. She's very bubbly and loud," I told her chuckling. "She's right around the same height as me, but way more busty than you or I." I gave her the full description of Shoni and even said that I already liked her very much.

Mom said, "Well, that does make me happy knowing you two do get along or that could have been awkward. Does she know about..."

"Yes," I interrupted, "She knows Dez is gay, she is one of the first people he told, so it made sense for him to tell her about his "girlfriend". By the way, she said she'd be down in a few minutes, She wants to invite us to dinner."

"I don't know, baby, after the long drive and the nap, I don't feel like getting dressed up to go out to dinner," Mom explained.

I said, "That's prefect. She wanted to do room service and just hang out and watch some tv. Just stream something here. We can make it a pajama party, like you and I used to do!"

"You think anyone wants to see me like that?" She laughed a little at that. She pulled her damp hair back into a ponytail with a blue scrunchie.

"Um...yes!" I exclaimed, "Mom, you do know you're really hot right? Josh and Hector used to say it all the time. Dez says it and he's gay. I've noticed and you're my mom AND I like men. I'm sure Quayd has noticed. Shoni is the only person who hasn't seen you in a nightgown, but from what little I already know, I don't think she'll mind."

Mom blushed deeply at all that, but I could tell it made her feel nice too. I have to admit, Mom's entire wardrobe had become more suggestive in the last few months. We had curled up in the past in regular flannel pajamas and normal cotton nightgowns. Now her whole attire consisted of a lot more lace, silks, deeper plunges in the front, shorter hemlines and most of her pj sets were basically thinner tank tops and short shorts, and they were usually silk or satin too. She never dressed like that when I was a boy growing up, but now that I was a transitioning into her daughter, she allowed herself to be more expressive in her whole manner. I loved her all the more for it. Being who you want to be had become very important to me, and I wanted Mom to be who she wanted to be in all things as well.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. I could only assume it was Shoni coming down as promised.

"That's probably her now," I told Mom as I headed toward the door.

I opened the door and Shoni and Dez came in. She was still wearing the tight jeans and purple top, but Dez had changed into a white polo shirt and cargo shorts. He also threw on some socks and tennis shoes. Quayd came out of his room when he heard all the greetings in the living room. He had on a pair of workout pants and university t shirt.

"Hi, Dez nice to see you again," Quayd said as he came in, shaking hands with Dez.

Dez introduced Shondell, "This is my sister, Shoni."

Quayd shook her hand too and I swear there was a heat shimmer in the air. Introductions were made all around and Shoni extended the invitation. Like we had discussed upstairs in their room, Shoni suggested we hook up her system and stream something. Quayd suggested ordering a few pizzas and a couple 2 liters from some place local, preferably one that delivers. I capped it off with the suggestion that we turn it into a slumber party and wear pjs. I had this cute little Soma outfit I was wanting to wear for Dez. Shoni was excited with that idea and agreed that a pajama party would be fun.

Dez said, "We'll see you guy back down here in a little bit then. We'll go grab her system and get changed into our pjs."

They left and we began getting ready.

Mom frowned, "I didn't really bring anything to lounge around in with company. I didn't pack anything like that. I have a tank top and a pair of panties to sleep in or a nightgown that I'm not sure I can wear around them."

"Quinn brought more than one pair of pjs, right?" He turned to me and I nodded. Quayd reasoned. "You choose one of Quinn's and she can wear another. You guys are practically the same size anyway."

In short order, Mom picked out the set I had planned on wearing and I would wear another of the sets I'd brought along. I chose a sky blue camisole top and matched blue shorts. They were a bit short and showed some cheek, but I thought I'd get away with it. They both had a pattern like clouds against the sky-blue material. I put on some knee high socks also. Like mom, I didn't really need a bra and this camisole had a built in support anyway. Its not quite as thin in the top as the one Mom had chosen. The set Mom had was a simple top and pants set. It had a thin white cami-top with spaghetti straps and rose pattern that went down one side and matched the up with the pants which were loose style, white and had the roses down one leg. It's so soft and the sexy rose pattern looked adorable on Mom.

Quayd didn't bring any pajamas, saying he didn't sleep in anything. He had his own room, so he didn't think it'd be an issue. He had a pair of cut off grey sweat shorts and a sleeveless anime shirt that I had gotten him that he had planned to wear either tomorrow morning before we got ready for the party or on the drive home.

Quayd called down to the front desk and asked about local pizza menus. They assured him they had several that deliver and they would send some menus up to our room right away.

"I'm going to pay for the pizzas," Quayd said to Mom and I, "It'll be my treat."

Dez messaged that they were on the way and said Shoni had most of the apps so we could watch pretty much whatever we wanted.

"Do you want me to ask him to stop by the desk for the menus," I asked Mom or Quayd.

Mom spoke up, "No, just have them come down and set up. Their parents know I'm here so they won't be surprised if they see me. I'll run down get the menus instead." Mom threw on some flip-flips and went out for the menus.

was surprised she hadn't worn her robe. The pajama set is soft and Mom's nipples were like diamond points. The material must have been rubbing them just the right way. I bet Erwin and Piper, Dez's parents, would be really surprised if they saw her. Mom just casually went to he desk while we waited for Dez and Shoni.

"Did you notice how visible Mom is in that top?" Quayd asked, as I brought pillows and blankets out to the living room.

I laughed, "Perv! Not only me, but now you're checking ot Mom's boobs too," then I giggled, "But, yes I noticed."

I peeked out the door just as Shoni and Dez stepped off the elevator. Perfect timing. Like my brother, Dez was in shorts too. His looked to be cut off sweats also, but black. Instead of a sleeveless tee, he wore a Stephen Curry basketball jersey. He didn't look disappointed when he saw my pjs.

"I'm glad you suggested a pajama party, Quinn," Dez said, waving his hand, indicating my outfit.

I laughed and spun and asked coquettishly, "Why, these pajamas? Thanks. Actually, Mom is wearing the pj set I had intended to wear. Wait until you see her in that! I have some others too though."

Dez rolled his eyes and murmured, "Well, wait to you see what Shoni considers appropriate for a pajama party.

She had on one of the big fluffy white robes from the hotel. Plenty of leg was visible, but there was no indication what she was wearing underneath the thick terry cloth.

Mom returned with the menus just as Shoni announced we were set. She connected to the wi-fi (even way out here) and we began scrolling our choices. Mom passed out the menus and we began discussing where to order from. Nobody had any food allergies and it turns out, I'm the pickiest eater. We selected a local pizza place that sounded really good and they delivered without one of the internet services. Quayd ordered four large pizzas with a variety of toppings and 5 two liters of their variety of sodas. He announced it was his treat and Dez acquiesced as long as he got to pitch in with the tip.

We set up the area with blankets and pillows. We turned the living into lounge heaven. No matter where you sat, something to lean back against or a pillow was nearby.

Shoni took off her robe and I think Mom, Quayd, and my eyes bugged out. She had on an apricot colored nightgown of the creamiest shimmery silk. The lace around the cups did almost nothing to hide her chocolate brown nipples. She was chattering away at a hundred miles per hour while she slipped on some rainbow colored footies. While she did, I caught a glimpse up her gown and saw the smallest sheerest panty I'd ever seen. No wonder Dez chose those types for me when we were at the mall. If he grew up around those, that's what he thought regular panties are.

Quayd obviously noticed too. Mom was in the kitchenette washing up some glasses for us. I think Shoni might have waited until Mom was out of the room and did it on purpose. I wasn't the only one ot notice her nipples were quite erect either. I couldn't get over how easy she made sexy seem. She was funny, smart, fantastic and sexy. She made all her moves seem erotic and few eyes left her whenever she moved about the room. Luckily, it being his sister, my man only had eyes for me. She even got Mom to loosen up and enjoy being in "flirty pjs" with us. We all got a kick out of the young pizza delivery kid's expression when we all stood in the kitchen while Quayd paid him. He was trying not to be too obvious with the ogling at three barely dressed ladies. It was about 8:30pm and probably right in middle of a rush but he seemed reluctant to leave and was craning his neck as he left.

I realized I was less shocked than I should have been, or at least less shocked as I probably would have been a year or more ago. Mom was certainly becoming more flirty and less inhibited. Don't get me wrong she wasn't an exhibitionist by any means, but she was definitely willing to be a little more exposed. Mom was flushed and had goosebumps on her arms while sitting there with us. I think she finally realized her areola were visible through the thin white pajama top. Her nipples were still rock hard and straining tightly against the material. Grinning, she walked into the kitchenette.

"Mom?" was all I said, glancing down at her top. Her eyes followed mine and she blushed even more deeply. She knew what I was asking with just the one word.

She said, "Honey, it's not big deal. Is it? Is it too exposed."

"No, I don't think so, " I told her, "it's not more than Quayd or I have seen. Dez has seen you like this too. It isn't a big deal at all." I hugged her, understanding this side of Mom.

"Thanks, sweetie," Mom said as she turned and kissed me. The kiss was longer, lingering more than usual and that was a bit unexpected coming from Mom, especially since we were so scantily clad. She had a twinkle in her eyes as she settled into the couch and scooped up a pillow. I glanced over at Quayd, who was smirking. He wriggled his eyebrows up and down at me. I blushed. I knew my nipples had popped now and my tiny penis getting erect. I cuddled back into Dez's chest.

Movie selected, plates of food all round, drinks in hand, and we all settled down to watch.

Mom was on the loveseat with her legs curled up underneath her and a pillow propped in front to hold onto. Quayd was sprawled on the large couch in the middle with some pillows under his shoulder and a small blanket on his legs. Dez was leaning back on some pillows against the recliner chair. Then I was leaning up against his chest with his arms casually draped around me. Behind us, Shoni was sitting in the recliner with a blanket across her legs too. Then, began the round robin of seating. Quayd got up to get some pizza and Shoni took the couch and he sat in the recliner while he ate. Mom moved down to the floor and Dez and I got up into the loveseat. Shoni moved down the floor with Mom and braided her hair and Dez and I got the couch. Throughout the first movie, we moved about to one of the other sitting arrangements and everyone would just casually switch. No one seemed to mind and would just sit wherever was available.

All the movement, however, did manage to put all kinds of downblouse, nip slips, upshots, and bulges on display. By the time we started the second movie, everyone looked a bit flushed from all the skin that had been exposed. For most of the second movie, I was on the couch with Dez behind me. I could feel his large cock tucked up against my butt and moving into the valley between my cheeks. I was getting aroused and his arm was banded around my midsection keeping me on the couch with him. I looked over at Mom and she seemed to be drifting in and out of sleep. She wasn't paying any attention to us and Dez noticed too.

Dez pulled the covers up a little higher, to our waists and let his hand slide back into hiding beneath the blanket. He reached around and nudged the shorts a little so he could get to my tiny erection. I let out a meek protest and he shushed me and pulled my little something extra from my shorts. His big hands covered my little secret and he stroked softly. His hand moved agonizingly slow and he was deliberately trying to keep it from being obvious what he was doing to me right there in the living room with everyone around. Quayd looked over a couple times and when he saw my panic that he noticed, he just smirked and turned back to the movie.

I bit my lip to stifle a moan and pushed my butt back, pressing it against Dez's more significant manhood. He continued his slow stroking and I was leaking precum all over his knuckles. He began pumping his hot cock up along my butt cheeks. With my pjs in disarray, I could feel his sweats against my bare skin. I slowly reached back and found his hard cock. Pumping him a few times, I turned and kissed him.

"Not now, babe," I told him, "Soon."

He kissed me passionately one more time and tucked me back in. I carefully got myself back into my clothes and stood up. Apparently, the movement woke Mom up as I stood up and went back toward the food. Once, I was in the kitchen, I straightened up my pjs and calmed my arousal. Behind the counter, no one saw me pull down my shorts and tuck myself back in skillfully. I slipped the shorts back up, and was once again presentable, just as Mom joined.

I washed my hands with the dish soap and began putting the food away. Mom started helping.

"Oh, let me help you guys," Shoni said, standing to join us too.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers