Quinn Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers

Dez asked, holding up the remote, "Need us to pause it?"

"I think we are good, babe," I told him, "we can see it fine."

The movie continued while the three "ladies" cleaned up and got everything into the kitchenette's fridge.

Once everything was put away, Mom announced, "Well, I am more tired than I thought. I am heading to bed. You kids don't stay up too late. We need to be up early to get ready."

Shoni asked, "Is it okay if I come down here in the morning and get ready here? It will be easier with girls helping then that oaf." She smiled at her little brother.

"Absolutely," Mom assured her, "Say about ten? I'd like everyone to be showered and dried by noon. Dressed by two. Erwin plans "the reveal" at three pm so he and Piper can greet and mingle. Dinner will start at 5pm."

We all agreed that we would go to bed soon. It was past midnight already anyway.

"We will finish this movie and maybe squeeze in one more but I promise we will be in bed by two," Quayd told Mom.

Mom kissed Quayd and I goodnight, thanked Dez and Shoni for coming down and then went to bed.

"Dibs on the couch," Shoni said quickly.

She and Quayd both sat down claiming an end. I moved back to the recliner and Dez surprisingly sat on the loveseat. I think we was afraid of what he would do now that Mom wasn't there to keep us in check. I tucked my legs up under me and resumed the movie. My smooth legs tucked under gave me a pleasant sensation and I enjoyed the feeling when I gently flexed my legs. I smiled at my secret little game. No one knew what I was doing and it felt so good. I begun to gently rock back, making my heels press more firmly into the cushioned rise of my butt cheeks, making the tingling more acute. I shot Dez a look and he smiled with a twinkle in his eye. Yes, he was in the mood still.

Dez stood up and moved into the kitchenette. Shoni stood up too and I assumed she was going to take Dez's spot on the loveseat, but she only positioned some pillows on the floor and sat back, reclined against the couch. Once she looked comfortable I sat up and stood, joining Dez in the kitchen area. I moved to the counter, like I was still watching whatever the Hell was playing. Dez moved in behind me and began caressing my shoulders. Neither of us needed to say a word. We were comfortable I our roles and we had and intimacy that didn't require words to be expressed.

I enjoyed his hands and desperately tried to not moan and alert the other two what was going on, mere feet away. As he continued his gentle massage, I relaxed more and leaned back against Dez. I could feel the bulge stirring in his shorts. His hand traced along my neck and up to my earlobe. I half-turned to see him gazing down hungrily at me. His other hand moved down past my collarbone, gently gliding over my upturned peak and further, grazing the hard nipple. Dez's luscious cock was hardening as well.

His left hand moved up to my chin and I took it, guiding his fingers into my waiting mouth. I licked at them lasciviously hinting at delights to come. The licking became sucking and I took his digits in deep. I met his eyes. Lust was flaring in them. HIs other hand moved under my thin top capturing a nipple in his strong hand. I began licking his fingers between sucks, maintaining that edge of arousal without pushing us too far. I didn't want Quayd or Shoni craning their heads to see what we were up to.

Dez pushed his hand under my top fully and began sliding the smooth material up over my perky little orbs. He couldn't wait and pushed the material up, completely exposing my boobs and diamond hard nipples. I almost gasped when he pulled his fingers away from my sucking mouth and applied that hand to the fondling of my titties too. My bottom was hidden by the counter but my tits were bared for anyone looking this way to see. He gently tugged the hardened tips with his thumbs and forefingers. I did moan then, but quickly stifled it. I looked back assuring him that even more pleasure lay ahead.

I pushed back against him and Dez slid around in front of me. He dropped to his knees and I knew what was next. Dez may be a big alpha, but he had nothing against savoring my penis and making me thrill at the sensations there. He eased the pj bottoms down past my gently curved hips and exposed my tiny remnant of manhood, already leaking pre-cum. Dez leaned in and kissed my thighs, finally tasting my soft skin. His hands reached up to tug again and my hard nipples, tweaking them expertly. His tongue danced its way upward until he was so close t my hard penis, I could feel his breath. I reached down stroking his head and guiding him toward my wetness. His hands came down, wrapping around my taut buttocks as he lashed the tip wit his tongue. I was trembling with anticipation until he swiped his tongue across the head, tasting my fluid. I sighed happily when he lowered his head and took my head between his parted lips.

Sucking slowly and deliberately, he moved back and forth along my shaft. He felt so good down there, delivering divine pleasure. Pulling my buttocks, he moved along me cock effortlessly. I took over twisting my own nipples aggressively while he moved me back and forth as he wanted. Eyes closed, head upward and deliriously enjoyed my man sucking so hotly on me. Soon, I felt two fingers creeping between my cheeks and I knew what was coming. Dez inserted two digits into my rectum and sawed them back and forth. The added sensation was unbearable.

"Cum for me, Quinn," He whispered.

That was all it took. I shook as the first waves of orgasm took over my lithe form. I convulsed, gripping the counter as I rode high on these feelings.

I groaned softly, "That's it babe, suck my cock. Taste me. It's all for you."

Suddenly my eyes shot open. We weren't alone! What was I thinking? Shoni and Quayd only a couple feet away. In my ecstasy, I hadn't exactly stayed quiet. I looked over to the living room and saw the top of Quayd's head on the couch still looking straight ahead. Shoni must've still been on the floor in front of him, but neither were looking at us. I quickly tugged my top back down as Dez stood up again. I snagged a paper towel and wiped off my penis while Dez looked on, grinning sheepishly. I pulled up shorts back and he shot a look over toward the living room questioningly. I shrugged and then heard it. Quayd groaned. Dez and I both looked at each other.

Now who was being bad, I thought, as I stretched up onto my tippy-toes to see what was going on. Quayd was sitting on the couch facing forward and Shoni was still on the floor, alright, but now she was facing Quayd, with his cock between he large black boobs. Dez's sister was tit-jacking my brother or my brother was tit-fucking Dez's sister. It looked to be a bit of both and she shook her plump ebony tits up and down on his veiny tool and he pumped his hips into those fleshy globes. Of course he was facing forward, he was watching her intently while she pressed her big tits together smothering his cock in ecstasy.

"What the actual fuck!" I said frantically.

Shoni eyes moved over to mine and Quayd half-turned to see me. Her hands never stopped their motion as she continued sliding her slickened boobs up and down my brother's wet shaft. Her boobs were big and so sexy. Quayd's cock had only the lightest dusting og hair over the shaft, but the rest was bare and coated with pre-cum at the moment. I had to tear my eyes away.

Shoni, what are you doing?" Dez asked as he and I came around the counter facing the two in living room.

"What?" Shoni said, "You were taking care of the sister in there and it sounded so sexy. We got horny too, we're only human. Since you were taking care of Quinn, I decided to help out Quayd."

She had stopped by now, but was still on her knees with the top of her silk night gown down to her waist. Quayd was still sitting on the couch with his shorts off and laying off to the side. He was naked from the waist down, just as Shoni was naked from the waist up, but neither seemed ashamed or apologetic about the situation. Dez and I were shell-shocked looking at our half naked siblings. Then Shoni grinned.

"Unless, you were wanting a turn,' she purred, pointing Quayd's cock toward Dez. She stroked my brother's cock slowly and continued, "Is that it, baby, were wanting some of this big thick cock?" I saw Quayd's cock twitch in her hand. "Or what about you honey," she looked at me intently, "Do you want a go at your big brother's hard cock?" Quayd groaned.

Dez tried to be calm, "Shoni, this is getting out of hand."

She reached over and took Dez's hand. She tried to tug him forward but he was stock still, unmoving. She shuffled forward on her knees to him then.

"Or maybe me?" she said looking up at Dez, "Maybe this is what you want right now." She reached up to the waist band of his sweat shorts and tugged them gently but insistently. His shorts came down and his cock sprung out swatting her in the chin.

I knew I should say something. Put a stop this. Lines were being crossed right before my eyes. She was about to suck my boyfriend's dick. But looking at the two of them, it looked like there was a lot more going on there. I should stop her and tell her to leave my guy alone, but I was powerless to intervene. Quayd, Dez and I had hung out naked with Tammy at the hot tub during the skiing trip, but nothing physical or sexual happened beyond just seeing each other nude. This, THIS, was a whole different arena, a whole different game, this was about to be incest. Plus, the cheating. I cheated on Josh not so long ago and although that worked out in both our favor, it was still bad. Now here was Quayd, cheating on Tammy (I thought, but I'll explain that later).

"Mmmm, that looks real nice, Dez," Shoni continued to purr and she held his cock. "No wonder Quinn, look so content earlier after riding this thing," She turned to Quayd, who was wide-eyed now watching these new events unfold. "You should have seen your sweet little sister gloriously nude earlier in our room. I only saw the aftermath, but she is spectacularly cute when she is all nude and contentedly fucked."

Quayd looked at me with a look I didn't recognize on his face. All this was coming to a head very quickly. We went from meeting this woman today, to her opening up a can of worms. I shrugged at him, because it was all I could think of. She wasn't lying necessarily, but her delivery wasn't appropriate. I mean, I'm 19 and Dez is 18, Quayd had to guess we were having sex whenever we could manage and we did spend a fun vacation at a resort with our own room. This whole night was spiraling and I needed to breath. I quickly moved past everyone and opened the balcony's sliding glass door and stepped out into the cool desert air. Holding the rail and breathing deep, I tried to get my bearings and grasp just what was happening behind me.

I heard Dez moan and I knew Shoni was sucking him off. I knew it. Was I a hypocrite though? I had sent dirty pics to Quayd on more than one occasion, I flirted with him and shamelessly teased him. I knew I had seen lust in his eyes several times when he looked at me after my transition began. Being who you want to be, loving who you love, fun, acceptance, and all that meant so much to me now. Was I casting all my beliefs aside just because of feelings and desires I didn't understand? Taking another shuddering breath, I turned.

Shoni was indeed on her knees sucking her brother's cock. I scarcely really knew how to feel about it. From even here, I could hear her slobbering and sucking on his gigantic black missile. His eyes were wide and they stared at each other lustily while she went to work on him. My eyes flicked to the side, where Quayd was walking toward me, having put his shorts back on. I was hoping he could explain it to me and help me make it make sense. He could calm me down and either help me learn to accept what they were doing or decry it completely. He did none of that.

He stepped out onto the balcony and scooped me up, placing his mouth against mine in a blistering hot kiss. His tongue slid into my mouth dancing with mine before I even realized I was kissing him back as passionately. His big hands cupped my butt, holding me aloft against him with my legs wrapped around his waist. His strong hands were squeezing and kneading my fleshy butt cheeks while my arms were around his neck holding me to him. They moan escaping him was like a starving man getting his first taste of food. Relief, joy and pleasure all balled up and finally realized. It might have been my moan. I couldn't tell you anymore as my head swirled and swam. Was I going crazy? I was kissing my brother more ardently than I ever kissed anyone, including Dez. This was lust out of control. It was beyond my understanding, but I wanted it, I wanted him. I needed him in a way I didn't have words to express. Quayd, my big brother was about to become Quayd, my lover.

I reached down and whipped my pajama top off, flinging it to the floor. He hoisted me higher so his mouth could claim one of my perky rose colored nipples. Fireworks went off behind me eyes when my brother's mouth latched onto my breast. This was something else.

He licked my neck and ear exclaiming, "You are so incredible, Quinn. I never dared to dream this would happen"

Quayd once asked me if I was ready to start these changes, changes that would truly alter me and our family forever. Now it was my turn to ask him. I had to know. I pushed back from him looking into his eyes somberly.

"Quayd, you once said to me, 'You know I love and will support you. Are you sure this is the way you want to go? You are starting to go down the path that has only one exit.' Are you sure you want to do this," I asked him. I was not ready for the desire I saw smoldering in his deep brown eyes. That was my answer.

I claimed his mouth again. I heard Shoni moaning now and I turned to look. My boyfriend, her brother had her on her back, her smooth ebony legs splayed out. He was on top pumping his thick cock into her plush form ferociously. Quayd's mouth has back on my pert little boob, but i wanted what I was seeing. I wanted fucked. Foreplay could come later, because this was not going to be a one time thing, I knew that now. This had been coming for a long time and deep down I knew it. Was I ready to believe that Dez, my gay boyfriend was fucking his very feminine sister, maybe not. That would be for them to work out. Right now getting Quayd to fuck me was all I wanted...needed.

"Oh, Quinn, I have wanted you so much," he told me

I leaned back again, looking at my brother earnestly, "Fuck me, Quayd. All the understanding and the rest of it can come later. Right now I just need you. Take me and fuck me, here and now."

He let go of me and I turned to hold the railing again. Here in the desert's silvery moonlight, I was going to be taken by Quayd. I felt my beloved desert's breeze, cooling my heated body as I stepped out of my pj bottoms and scooched them off to the side with my toe. Looking over my shoulder at Quayd, I watched as he removed his clothes, highlighted by the night sky's glow. I leaned forward and arched my back, putting my petite butt on full display. My small hairless penis dangled between my legs and I looked over my shoulder, licking my lips.

I could see Dez drilling into Shoni again and again, but then I only had eyes for Quayd. He filled my vision. My sexy big Adonis of a brother. He was one man I had loved all my life, not the only man, but constant to me. He was easily as large and as imposing as Dez, but with a gentle demeanor that had not of the sexual menace. His cock, while not as big was still quite significant, thick and gracefully curved. His muscled body was there for the taking, only I was not taking; he was giving.

He stepped forward and held me by my hips. His other hand lined up his equipment. Quayd rubbed it against my puckered opening, lubing me up for what was coming next. I moaned uncontrollably when I felt the head of his cock brushing seductively back and forth. This felt too good. How could it be wrong? I took a wider stance and reached back with my hands, spreading my cheek eagerly.

"Fuck me," was all I said.

Then he sank into me.

To say he fit me perfectly is an understatement. I never felt so filled yet so comfortable. He was just the right size to take completely without any of the painful intrusion. This was meant to be. We groaned in unison, both of us realizing this moment was magical. Both hands came down settling on my hips. He pushed into me, filling my opening with himself. Then he fucked me. Gripping my hips, he slid out and back in with long slow thrusts. I cried out, my voice going out into the desert and returning to me on the wind as a joyous echo. My adorable little boobs swayed under me as Quayd bounced into me again and again. His tight firm stomach slapped into my upturned butt, punctuating each thrust with a smacking of skin on skin.

He was an expert I discovered. He was slide in and fill me. He would grind against my body differing the sensations. He would pull me back while he pushed forward giving me more forceful thrusts. He took me in ways I was wasn't expecting and making me wail over and over for him to give me all he had.

This had none of the feverish intensity of a lust filled coupling though. This was the lovemaking of two people with deep affection for the other. His body felt made to deliver me pleasure and my body felt molded to accept him. He glided into my effortlessly and my body was ready to take in each new sensation and send it back to him. I felt my body blossoming as a neared orgasm. Quayd was grunting and moaning too. How long had we been at it? Ten minutes or an hour, I didn't care. I only knew bliss.

I ground my supple body back against my brother's rock hard pelvis. He murmured in ecstasy. I couldn't believe his stamina. Even in the cool breeze my body and lined in a fine sheen of sweat and Quayd looked to be holding back his own climax.

"Don't hold back, honey. Give it all to me. I want it. I need you to fill me up with your love," the words were pulled me, while I gazed over my shoulder at him, my brother, my lover.

OH FUCK, here it comes," he howled. He gripped me tightly and thrust deeply into me. His cock reached my deepest core. I felt him pulse once, twice, three times in rapid succession filling me up with his seed. HIs hot spunk filled every niche inside me, and I felt overjoyed,

This unexpected event was perfect and I wouldn't have changed it for anything. Well, the awkward tense moments leading up to it maybe. That was going to be a talk for sure. I didn't know if I should thank Shoni or beat the shit out of her. I felt like the righteous anger was on my side and could do it. That bitch had outed all our feelings, fucked my boyfriend and led us all into incest. God bless her.

Quayd pulled me back against his chest, hugging me sweetly while we regained our breath. His big warm body felt so good. I had started shivering and didn't even realize until I was settled into him. He looked as content as I felt. He stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"What was this all about, squirt?" he asked still talking to the top of my head. "Was I wrong to take this plunge?"

I answered his question with a question, "Does it feel wrong? I love you Quayd. I always have. Did I ever expect to physically, no, but I can't say I mind. I feel too good. This feels so right and too perfect to be wrong."

"Maybe Shoni had been on to something," he said.

I noticed something and told him, "I don't hear them anymore."

He released me and we both looked into the living room. The blankets were folded and on the couch, the pillows were put back in place and her system was gone. I picked up my clothes and put them back on covering up my nude little body, but not before Quayd got another kiss and copped another feel of my butt. I moved back into the living room while Quayd got dressed, and saw a note.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers