Quinn Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It read: Quinn, obviously we are going to need a talk about all this. Its too late to start that right now and I didn't want to interrupt. I have all kinds of feelings, worries, doubts, and even joys right now. I need to get my own thoughts straight. I hope this doesn't poison everything we (had was scratched out and have was written in). I'll see you tomorrow. Dez.

I was still holding the note when Quayd came back in. I read it to him and showed him the had/have thing. Dez still cared. This was complicated now. We both committed incest and we both still had our relationship to think about.

"Go to bed, Quinn. Nothing can be done about it or needs to be done about it tonight. Get some rest and tomorrow, we can straighten out this whole jumbled mess," Quayd said taking the note and folding it before handing it back to me.

"We're still good, right?" I asked him.

He looked at me with all the love I knew was inside him. "Always," he said smiling.

****************************************

I climbed into bed with Mom convinced that I would be tossing and turning all night with worry and unsettled thoughts. That didn't happen at all. I might have been out before my head even settled into the pillow. My slumber was deep and peaceful. I awoke to find Mom spooned up against my front, with my arm over her. She was still breathing in deep. I extricated myself without waking her and ambled into the living room.

My senses were immediately assault by the memories that all that had transpired just a few hours ago. Then the pleasant memories joined in and I was smiling. I was still smiling when Quayd came in from his room.

"Well, I am relieved you look happy on this wonderful last day of the year," he told me.

I turned to him, "Yea, it's really ending on a high note for me."

He came over and hugged me. His head tilted down and he kissed me. It was nothing like how two brothers kiss or even a brother and sister. This was more like a husband and wife kiss, full of love and emotion and with plenty of passion. I knew what he liked and sure enough, his hand came around to scoop up my butt, lifting just a bit. It was done just as quick and we walked into the kitchenette together. We still had some pizza left, so we nibbled on cold pizza while I brewed some coffee and we waited for Mom to get up. Once the coffee was ready, Mom came in looking like she could have climbed back in bed until spring.

"Coffee. Gimme," she mumbled joining us at the counter.

I slid a ready mug of joe into her hand, made just the way she likes it. She took a sip and smiled.

She leaned in kissing me, "Mwah. You are too good to me, baby."

We chatted about the coming day and night. Mom was waking up and getting more excited. She had none of the trepidation that I had about seeing Dez and especially Shoni.

Mom and I went and got our dresses out of the garment bag hanging them up in her room. We selected the rest of our attire putting in on the bed in little piles of heels, hosiery, and panties. Neither dress we had need a bra and we are both small enough and perky enough to not really need one most of the time anyway. Mom's was an emerald green ball gown, cut low in the back and off the shoulders. It was slimming in the front, adding to her slender form and complementing her fair skin. Mine was a crimson red sheath dress. It too not only complemented my slim curves but enhanced them. It had a deep V in the front but with underwire support, it created a bit of cleavage on one someone like myself. The slit up the side to the thigh exposed plenty of fair skin and the red brought out some color in my porcelain complexion. We both had heels matching our dress. Mom in green and mine, red.

Quayd had his own tuxedo. Apparently, he went to enough events that he felt he needed one of his own. Naturally, the tailored suit was perfect for him. The suit was black and simple. We didn't need it to be flashy for what he wore it for. The tie and vest were both a glossy gun metal grey and matched his pocket square. The tie wasn't a clip on either. Somewhere, sometime in his life, Quayd had learned to tie a bow tie. The shiny black shoes had an accent in grey too and brought the whole thing together in fine style. I couldn't wait to see him in it.

Mom hopped in the shower shortly behind schedule and Quayd and I used the time for a hot make out session in his room. I was lying on my back in his bed with him over me, kissing me deeply. His hand was inside my shorts stroking my little penis delicately. This surprised me, but Quayd was surprising me more and more it seemed. My hands were rubbing his expansive chest and groping his biceps while he worked on me and pushing me toward and quick climax. I sucked his tongue and moaned when I came in his hand, spurting little pulses onto my stomach. I wiped off and he hopped into his shower. I came out of his room and went straight into mine just as Mom got out of the shower.

"Quinn, you are gonna love that shower," Mom assured me when I went in.

She was right. If she was serious about upgrading our showers at home with something like this, I would not be opposed. There were nozzles all over and temperature adjustment in three spots. You could have three different water temperatures. Then, there was steam too. Yea, this was nice. I stayed in the luxurious spray until I was all pruned and relaxed. When I came out I heard Mom in the living room, talking to someone. Then I remembered, Shoni was coming down to get ready here. I put on one of the robes and joined them in the living room.

Shoni had a garment bag with her dress and a make bag. She had a smaller case with her shoes in it. She didn't want them to get scuffed. Mom told Shoni she was welcome to use out shower and she should start getting ready soon. It was 11:30, so we were on schedule for the most part. We had eaten, had coffee and three out of the four people in this suite were showered. The three of us went into the bedroom with the garment bag. I stayed near Mom. I didn't trust how I would act or what I would say if I was alone with Shoni, I was still of kilter about all of it. Shoni pulled out her dress and hung it up too. It was a lovely gold ball gown and more chaste than I had come to expect from Shoni. I guess it was her parents' event so she played it safe.

While she showered Mom and I started getting dressed as much as we could until our hair and make up was done. Mom and I both had on thigh high stockings. Mom's stocking were black stay ups and on her legs they were incredibly sexy. My own willowy limbs won't keep stay ups where they belong so I had on a garter belt to go with my outfit. They were black fishnets with red at the seam and some red at the lace around the top. With the slit, I wanted to color at the top to give it an extra pizazz. The garter belt was black lace but did not show in the red sheath. I got them ready and pulled on the tiny sheer panty Dez had chosen at the mall specifically for tonight. Would he even care about that anymore?

We both put our robes back and Shoni joined us at the noon mark. For over the next hour, there was a whirlwind of hairstyles, makeup application, restyling the hair, and touch ups. By 1:30am, we were ready to slide into our dresses. Mom zipped me up and and helped me straighten the seam on my stockings. Mom slipped into her dress and she looked stunning. She was beaming when she saw herself in the mirror. Mom helped Shoni wiggle into her dress and her bosom was quite exposed. I underestimated how her figure would look in that dress. Maybe quite as tame as I thought. We were ready and waited for Quayd to join us in the living room.

I texted Dez to tell him we were ready if he wanted to come down too. He sent a quick response saying he was on his way. Quayd came out of the bedroom and my breath caught. So did Mom's and Shoni's. He looked like a secret agent. The tux fit him perfectly showcasing his size and broadness while highlighting his narrow waist and muscular legs. Good thing, I was tucked into this little panty I would have looked ridiculous. He looked mesmerized by the three exquisite beauties before him. It was hard to tell who his gaze lingered on longer but I'm telling this story so it was me. Dez knocked and Quayd was closest, so he let him in. He look gorgeous in his tuxedo. His had a white jacket with black lapels, black pants and those shiny black and white shoes The vest and tie were white on white with a black pocket square. Both guys looked sensational. It amused me that I had sex with both of them.

We all nibbled on some more pizza since dinner wasn't until 5pm and we had all been up for awhile. Dez ran Shoni's stuff back up their room and Mom and I cleaned up our make up mess in the bathroom. It was just after 2pm and we were all set to go to the ballroom. Dez escorted me on his arm and Quayd and Mom locked arms adorably.

When we go there, it was quite noisy. Dez's family was fun and loud. They were all waiting to Erwin and Piper. She knew some of us were here but she didn't know it was such a grand event with some relatives she hadn't seen in a long time. She didn't know Shoni had flown in for it either. We were excited to see her face when she arrived. Seating was arranged and we found our table. Shoni and Dez were seated where their parents would be. We were near the middle of the arrangements. We were introduced to the people sitting with us but to be honest, I met so many people there that night, I don't remember their names. There was a single mom and her younger boy named Erwin, apparently, it is a family name. We had another cousin and then his parents. All in all, eight of us at the table, and about 25 tables around a large dance floor.

The night went marvelously. Everyone yelled surprise when Erwin and Piper showed up. She was overjoyed at the turnout. They went around and greeted most everyone and thanked them for showing up. Erwin kissed me and mom on the cheek when he saw us and said how happy he was that us ladies could make it, again shooting me a cute wink. Piper swooped in and hugged us all telling us she was so glad that we were there. She just met Quayd, but not seem unhappy to see him at all. She squeezed his big arm while saying her hello.

The food was catered and I expected buffet line but it was all served at the table. I guess when Mom had RSVPed, she also ordered for us from the selections. Everything was delicious and perfectly proportioned so I was full, but not stuffed, even with the dessert at the end. The noise died down during dinner and was noticeably more subdued after everyone ate. We talked amongst our table and had other family members come over., or people at our table went to talk to others. People with kids began heading back to their rooms earlier on then the rest. It was a very enjoyable event and I didn't notice how late it was until the music began.

People began getting up and couple moved about dancing. Dez came over straightaway and asked me to dance. Over the next few hours, I danced, I snuck some champagne with Dez, and I danced some more. I must have danced with twenty people including Dez and Quayd before midnight began closing in. This was it, I thought. What I had been waiting for. I was going to do the New Year's Eve dance with MY boyfriend and get my first real NYE kiss at the stroke of midnight.

A year ago, I had been an effeminate boy sitting with his mom on NYE, watching the ball drop then going to bed. Almost 8 months ago, I realized I was different and began experimenting. Shortly after that I began really changing with Mom and Quayd's support. I had my own friends now that I would be with if I was not here. I had people that loved me for me. Finally here I was, a beautiful girl in a lovely ball gown, looking sexy and desirable, in a room full of new friends. In moments I would be swirling about the dance floor, counting down the seconds to New Year's with my man.

Dez came over, "Can I have this dance?" I stood up and took his hands.

Mom joined Quayd and we all coupled up to dance the last song of the old year. Piper and Erwin looked lovely together, Shoni was dancing with a cousin and most people had a partner. Suddenly it hit, the trepidation, the anxiety and worry I had staved off all day. I was scared I would wake up this would all be a cruel dream.

10.....9......8....

I would wake up and realize I was still that scared boy. No Dez, no loving boyfriend, no hot sex.

7.......6......5.....

If it was real, what about last night. Had I really committed incest with my brother. How do I get past that? I wanted more fo him, but he is my brother with a fiance' and I have a boyfriend.

4......3.......2.....

Dez gripped me and pulled me in close, his eyes meeting mine and I fell into them.

1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

His mouth swooped down, crashing into mine. This was everything to me. This was all that mattered. This was what I had wanted for so long. The kiss went on and on, I wallowed in it, taking as much of him as I could. I didn't want it to end. My hand cupped his face as he held my hips and never seemed to let go. I felt tears and I knew they were tears of joy. Little boy Quinn was gone forever. This new girl in his place, greeting the new year was here to stay. She had moved far beyond him now. He broke our kiss and laughed with everyone, yelling happy new year with everyone. Hugs were all around and cheek kisses and well wishes.

Now I had to figure out how to get out of here. Dez had a little panty he had been promised and it was time for him to collect.

to be continued.